Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (508666 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2006
Lehmann play play!my man. The man could even stake his handsome face to earn us a victory.
Guys! this man did wonders for us and he played like all our lives depended on him
Kudos! arsenal we command a gun salute.
Adebayor! I elevate him to be the governor in English soccer empire.
these frican boys have gone nuts. everywhere from Bundesliga to Dutch league its Adebayor,Drogba,kanu,Kanoute,Etoo,traore,Oliech,Sulley muntari,Asemoah doing the scoring. Golden legs from a great continent Africa.
all hail" mighty "gunners
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2006
@ Debosky,
Don't pity anyone.
Please, enjoy the moment and u can continue the taunts till the end of the season for all i care.
United is still 2nd and Arsenal is 10th- i know that much.
I can guarantee u one thing- If the cup lands at OT, no one will remember Arsenal won United by 1-0.
So continue jeering and merrying and feel comfy on the 10th spot.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2006
Debo and all gunners!
pls lets dance around Nairaland and forget this bandwagon lost Disgraced Disunited camp.
which cup and for Man where? tea cup?
We have just set things right for teams like Chelsea/Liverpool to maul disunited as
we exposed one of the crappiest team in England!

I beg HUC! stop the whole thing since you are only talking after some sips of 45% alcohol in head. No one who is right in mind will stand before gunners and talk on behalf of that team which kissed farewell to days of greatness during Alexander the great days!
shame on you all! what matters is we beat you and stopped your bragging rights!
Better shut up
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2006
If MAN UTD is one of the crappiest teams in England,I wonder what that makes Arsenal who finished more than 20 poiints behind MAN UTD and today is 8 places behind UTD in the league.

There is one thing I always say to Arsenal fans-put your medals on the table .

U will never join the pantheons of greatness.U will never know what it is like to win the Champions League or the treble .

U dream about winning trophies-we have lived your dreams-been there,done that
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2006
Interesting.
Priscilla the historian.
Never knew u have lived long enough to know the Alexander the great days.
Arsenal beat United by what margin? just a goal.
United thrashed Arsenal at Highbury by what margin? 4 goals to 2.
Isn't that enough evidence United is greater than ur shit team.
We have 8 titles to show compared to ur 3.
UEFA champions league is a no-go area for u.
The position on the league table even right now shows the class.
If u dont have anything to say, tape it shut or better still, stuff ur mouth with Wenger's pee. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2006
What I count on is we did not concede and all hail Lehmann the great!
if it was that short-sighted goalie called Kusnake or Kusczack whatever his loser name is!
Huc/4 play! just history poodlers!
men! we are talking as of sunday! your unbeaten run never stopped young fabregas and co showing you the door.
We now command respect
and before I show you two the door just quit running your traps like a cab on a freeway.
Gunners oooh winners!x4
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2006
A club's greatness is as good as it's trophy cabinet.And Arsenal's trophy cabinet is as deserted as the nationality of it's sponsors-the Emirates
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2006
why cant we be left alone?
we won them,they wont shut up tongue
i wonder if they were the winners,
they would have opened their traps louder than
from mars to earth grin
Prissy am suffering from arsenalities aint you too?
i got a cure from the manure fever that wanted to overcome me
a great pass from a spanish prince
coupled up with a stretch of the leg by ade
and i was cured grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2006
Hey!!

First of all,I aint no Arsenal/Man utd  fan but I think some issues need to be clarified

if it was that short-sighted goalie called Kusnake or Kusczack whatever his loser name is
For a first timer,kusczack perfomed creditably well [unless uv prolly got ur tv upside down].
Check out stoppin' a penalty by a calculative player like Silva.C'mon man!! give the dude his
props.He held off the gunners for almost thru'out d match.Verdict? The guy is good!!
period!!

your unbeaten run never stopped young fabregas and co showing you the door
 Young Fab'suddenly woke up from his slumber? grin

We now command respect
 Like hell u do!!!

Gunners oooh winners!x4
 check ur league standing man and u'l be sorry!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ Mukina2,
Are u sure u have been cured.
Arsenalities as we all know is deadlier than the HIV-2 and Malaria mixed together.
Your symptoms are loss of weight, bloated face, blood in urine, stunted growth, blood-shot eyes, dysentry, high body temperature etc.
U dont have many days to live as this ailment has no cure.
The only possible cure is for u to drink Taribo West's pee. grin
U can find Taribo West in West Africa so u better haul ass.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2006
hucarson
i am cured!
i dont need taribo's pee
maybe ur players should have drank some
before the game tongue
i recommend that you pass on this info
to sir alex so that you will use it for ur next matches grin

@hugoboi
our league standings will shock ya'll soon shocked
we are coming up tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2006
Mr. Huc! Pls SHUT UP undecided

Wenger v Ferguson - At a glance P  W D  L   F   A
                                                  32 13 7 12 39 36

Wenger v Ferguson - A complete record   Date Competition H/A/N Opposition W/D/L F A

17-09-2006 Premiership A Manchester United W 1 0
09-04-2006 Premiership A Manchester United L 0 2
03-01-2006 Premiership H Manchester United D 0 0
21-05-2005 F.A. Cup Final N Manchester United * W 0 0
01-02-2005 Premiership H Manchester United L 2 4
01-12-2004 League Cup A Manchester United L 0 1
24-10-2004 Premiership A Manchester United L 0 2
08-08-2004 Community Shield N Manchester United W 3 1
03-04-2004 F.A. Cup Semi-Final N Manchester United L 0 1
28-03-2004 Premiership H Manchester United D 1 1
21-09-2003 Premiership A Manchester United D 0 0
10-08-2003 Community Shield N Manchester United ** L 1 1
16-04-2003 Premiership H Manchester United D 2 2
15-02-2003 F.A. Cup A Manchester United W 2 0
07-12-2002 Premiership A Manchester United L 0 2
08-05-2002 Premiership A Manchester United W 1 0
25-11-2001 Premiership H Manchester United W 3 1
05-11-2001 League Cup H Manchester United W 4 0
25-02-2001 Premiership A Manchester United L 1 6
01-10-2000 Premiership H Manchester United W 1 0
24-01-2000 Premiership A Manchester United D 1 1
22-08-1999 Premiership H Manchester United L 1 2
01-08-1999 Community Shield H Manchester United W 2 1
14-04-1999 F.A. Cup Semi-Final Replay N Manchester United L 1 2
11-04-1999 F.A. Cup Semi-Final N Manchester United D 0 0
17-02-1999 Premiership A Manchester United D 1 1
20-09-1998 Premiership H Manchester United W 3 0
09-08-1998 Community Shield N Manchester United W 3 0
14-03-1998 Premiership A Manchester United W 1 0
09-11-1997 Premiership H Manchester United W 3 2
19-02-1997 Premiership H Manchester United L 1 2
16-11-1996 Premiership A Manchester United L 0 1

* = Arsenal won 5-4 on penalties.
** = Manchester United won 4-3 on penalties.

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=416729&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Wenger+v+Ferguson+-+a+complete+record

Sir Alex has been manager at Man U for how long; 20 BLOODY YEARS angry and has won 8 Prem titles

AW has been manager at Arsenal for 10 years and has won 3

Jose M has been manager for 2 years and has won 2

so an intelligent person can decipher that if AW and Jose stay in charge of their clubs for as long as Sir Alex has been in Man U they will either equal or surpass the title haulage of Man U. your only claim to fame is the treble (which i am sure no one will be able to do again cry) but we have our 38 games unbeaten in the league title cool, Chelsea has the highest points gotten from the league (i think ) and the lowest conceded goals ratio. Anyways all these are statistics. If you are making noise about the CL, WELL HUCCY LIVERPOOL HAVE WON 5 MATIE cool.  So the only thing you mancs can hold on to is your treble (well deserved).

We got to the finals of the CL and believe me either Le Prof or Jose will win the CL with their clubs (jose already has with Porto, oh!! did they not beat you guys on the way for good measures grin)

You are on the same points as Chelsea, and Pompey is ahead of you, we have a game in hand, and like i said, Reading is the easiest game you have for the next 5 fixtures, so don't expect to be where you are for long!! Man U are in decline, and everyone except the Mancs know this. 4 wins at the begining of the season is decieving you all that you are title contenders, well all i have to say is; we are better building from bottom to top, while you will fall from top to bottom, you have no squad, and by the time injuries play its part, you will have to rely on your reserves, or pray January comes quickly to buy players.

Man United indeed. as Prisc will say Man DisUnited  tongue

I HATE MAN UNITED WITH A PASSION (IT RUNS DEEP, NO NEED FOR A HISTORY LESSON, BUT I WILL POST SOMETHING FROM ANOTHER GOONER WITH AS MUCH HATRED FOR YOUR CLUB AS I HAVE angry)

http://www.arsenal-mania.com/articles/2992759/More-than-just-a-game---a-tale-of-passionate-hatred.html

You all should hide your heads in shame with all the noise you were making on the board, of thrashings, burials, and you even drew up an infamous list of names, well huccy boy we all are waiting for evidence of your promise to dance in the nude (or are you not a man of your word!? At least Jackal and bolaoni did not make any promise they knew they could not keep)

WE ARE STILL WAITING MR. HUC, if you do not keep your word, then just remain a bit silent for at least a week, that will do us nicely grin, the return leg is early next year, you can get your pound of flesh then (doubt it though!)

Till then.  Gooners we are better than Man U (under Le Profs reign as the gaffer), the stats prove it. So no amount of noise from their supporters can change that. they have 8 titles we have 3 and counting. (cause fergie might be gone in the next 2 years, while Le Prof still has another 5 to 10 years left to build a dynasty!!) 6 more titles to go. (and 1 or 2 CL tropies if you don't mind Prof cheesy)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2006
Huc
pls if you dont know anything about medicine dont just talk.
malaria is not even an opportunistic infection in, let me just quit. I can give you some few lessons on medicine!

Muks
the guy know no nuts I beg!Its palm wine in his head.Forgive him
winners ooo winnersx4
gunners we rocked disunited
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2006
ha ha ha ha ha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
loyika shocked shocked shocked
pls stop craking me here
gunner 4 ever gunners 4 lyfe!!!!!!!!!!

Prissy nor mind huca
he 4got to take his medication this mornin grin tongue
thank you google for making us knowing facts that existed before we were born grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2006
This thread's gettin' really childish.this aint no kindergarten folks

@ priscila
What r u here fo? Runnin off ur mouf? Chill and post constructively

@mukina
Its not about d better team.Bury d damn hatchet and learn from each other!!

@Huc
This's sure funny.Ur posts really amaze me.What are u sayin?Is it typo' or wat,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ Loyika,

U always disappoint me with your long comments without any useful or vital information embedded in it.
The Premiership as well know started in 1992 so don't mix Ferguson's stay at Man United with the history of the Premiership.
U of all people should know better that Wenger's 3 titles out of his 11 seasons is a disappointing return.

Wenger is a man of failure judging from the clubs he has managed before he joined Arsenal in 1996.
Ferguson won the Scottish league and the European cup with Aberdeen. This is a league that has Celtic and Rangers as the dominant force.
Success has always been with Ferguson and his records speak for itself.

Alex Ferguson has won 19 titles in his 20 seasons at Man United.
How many titles has Wenger won in his 11 seasons?
I can go on and on about these 2 gaffers but whats the point?
Everybody knows who the best manager is amongst the 2 and thats why Jose Mourinho respects Ferguson and called Wenger a Viewer.
Wenger can never match Ferguson's managerial success in 1000 years so tape it shut.

How can u say Arsenal is better than United under Wenger? Thats blasphemous
How many titles have they gotten each since Wenger joined the Premiership?
How many treble has Le Prof won since he got to the Prem and how many back to back titles?
Unbeaten run? I never knew the FA or UEFA give titles for an unbeaten season, Thats not an achievement as far as i am concerned.
How many UEFA titles has Wenger won since 1996?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2006
Thank you google grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nunu(f): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2006
Gunners are ASSHOLES grin grin grin.
No mind me oh,i am just looking for trouble.ok,Gunners for LIFE grin grin.
If una curse me, i will answer back.TIT FOR TAT.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by olodo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2006
i was going to start begging that we should leave this "GBEBORUNS"  alone and let them think of how to repair their damaged image.

but  when they started on the history lane that let them down on sunday i think we should taunt them A LITTLE BIT MORE more( it just occurred to me that all man disunited  fans are bad historians).

priccy,muki, debosky and all gunners faithful please i beg for mercy they will not disrespect gunner again. they will keep their mouth shut .(thank you all) grin

@hucarson  are you still willing to do the NAKED DANCE as promised grin grin grin
if not you are allowed to eat your VOMIT grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ olodo,
What else can i say?
Ur username says it all that u are empty-headed.
I dont trade words with people with a low IQ so i will look the other way and shake ma head to ur comments.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2006
hucarson:

@ olodo,
What else can i say?
your username says it all that u are empty-headed.
I don't trade words with people with a low IQ so i will look the other way and shake ma head to your comments.

i keep wondering how come you replied? grin tongue

nunu:

grin grin tongue tongue tongue
we nor go curse you ya tongue

olodo ar wonder when the dance is coming up grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by olodo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2006
@HUCARSON
men if you are not man enough to accept that you goofed
then i think you need a re-think about who has a low IQ  here
am only asking you to keep your word and give us the NAKED DANCE. grin grin grin
we are patiently waiting the man with HIGH IQ grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2006
Huc if you were so intelligent as you claim, you would realise the stats i put up are of head to head encounters btw the two managers, well Yes Sir Alex has won with Aberdeen in Scotland, but if we followed your propaganda statements you would thinkWenger did not win the LIgue 1 with Monaco.

Career honours
RC Strasbourg
Winner

1978/79 Ligue 1

Managerial honours
Arsenal

Winner

1997/98 FA Premier League (Level 1)
1997/98 FA Cup
1997/98 Carling Manager of the Year
1998/99 FA Charity Shield
1999/00 FA Charity Shield
2001/02 FA Premier League (Level 1)
2001/02 FA Cup
2001/02 Barclaycard Manager of the Year
2002/03 FA Community Shield
2002/03 FA Cup
2003/04 FA Premier League (Level 1)
2003/04 Barclaycard Manager of the Year
2004/05 Community Shield
2004/05 FA Cup
2005/06 Amsterdam Tournament
Runner Up

1998/99 FA Premier League (Level 1)
1999/00 FA Premier League (Level 1)
1999/00 UEFA Cup
2000/01 FA Premier League (Level 1)
2000/01 FA Cup
2002/03 FA Premier League (Level 1)
2003/04 FA Community Shield
2004/05 FA Premier League (Level 1)
2005/06 FA Community Shield
2005/06 UEFA Champions League
[edit]
Nagoya Grampus Eight
Winner

1995/96 J-League Super Cup
1995/96 Emperor's Cup
1995/96 Manager of the Year
AS Monaco
Winner

1990/91 Coupe de France
1987/88 Ligue 1
1987/88 French Manager of the Year

Sir Alex is a great Manager his personal record as a coach is better than AW, i will never because of personal bias, not recognise his achievements, (since you did not care to look at my statement, that said Man U's treble was well deserved!!) Let me rephrase my statement, Sir Alex 8 titles in 14 yrs in the prem (the End!! believe that!), Le Prof 3 titles (and counting) in 10yrs, Jose 2 (and counting) in 2 yrs. We will see at the end of their various careers who will win the most prem titles.

What i will say to you is, "you have only shown your true colours by your behaviour. We were all witnesses to your continous rubbish before the game, on what you will do and how you are going to do it. Now the game has been played and won and lost, and what we expect is for you to be a man of your words. IF YOU CAN NOT DO THE STUPID NAKED DANCE, THEN JUST RESPECT YOURSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE AND SHUT UP FOR A WHILE ON THE BOARD, (Like i said you can get your pound of flesh in January during the return fixture.!!).

But i guess with you, thats too much to ask. Thank God we all have information, or else you will kill us all with your constant Propaganda (all in the name that you have all the facts and stats) Mr. Goebbels/Tarik Asis, Even Hitler and Sadaam were made to look pretty! WE BEAT MAN UNITED AT OLD T, THIS SEASON AND AS FAR AS WE GOONERS ARE CONCERNED, THATS F@#KING BRILLIANT!!

cool GOONERS 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2006
Mr. (HUC) Propaganda;

Wenger holds the unique distinction of winning manager of the year awards in France, Japan and England, therefore displaying his ability to adapt to different football surroundings.

Wenger was awarded the Légion d'Honneur, France's highest decoration, in 2002. He was awarded an honorary OBE for services to British football in the Queen's Birthday Honours List of 2003, along with fellow Frenchman and Liverpool manager at the time, Gérard Houllier.

In October 2004, he signed a contract extension that will keep him at Arsenal through the 2007-08 season.

In 2006, Wenger was inducted into the English Football Hall of Fame in recognition of his achievements as a manager in the English game. He will become the second foriegn manager to be inducted to the Hall of Fame, since Dario Gradi of Crewe Alexandra.

Like i said; no real Gooner can deny Sir Alex his place in history, but Mr. (HUC) Propaganda, we can also be F@#king proud of our Manager, despite what your Propaganda stats and statements will continously say!!

WE ARE WAITING FOR EVIDENCE OF YOUR NAKED DANCE (OR ARE YOU A COWARD AS WELL AS A PROPAGANDIST!! cry)

BE A MAN OF YOUR WORDS PLS. THATS ALL WE ASK

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2006
Please, why is everybody asking Hucarson to dance naked?

It is an offence to scare little children and you lot should be ashamed of yourselves for encouraging to show people the frightful sight of his naked self.

And what will happen if he is mistaken for an escaped Orangutan and locked up in his local zoo?

Please hucarson, keep your clothes on. No need for any dancing. Just watch the tape of the match 5 times a night and that is enough punishment for your basketmouth.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2006
Unbeaten run? I never knew the FA or UEFA give titles for an unbeaten season, Thats not an achievement as far as i am concerned.
How many UEFA titles has Wenger won since 1996?

Yes the FA do give titles for an Unbeaten season Mr (Huctelligent) Propaganda, its called the FA Premiership title, which we won. We have gotten to 2 finals, the CL and Uefa Cup, and even though we didn't win, with time we will win the CL (hopefully this year).

I believe Viera has said everything, YOU ARE A BASKET MOUTH!!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by slimnike(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2006
For once Arsenal as done something right.Kudos to you guys.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2006
nunu:

hmm if not for the fact youve got nunu i would have wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nunu(f): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2006
LoverBwoy:

hmm if not for the fact youve got nunu i would have wink

hmm,am waiting.What would you have done tongue.

I am still waiting.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by slary(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2006
losers always have complain. Gunners have won and that's all
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2006
abi o

nunu:

hmm,am waiting.What would you have done tongue.

I am still waiting.

i would have done something about your nunu tongue finished it lol
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by donmeks(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2006
wetin dey do us for this room,shey na school una no go,author say gunners only, dis useless people com dey put chelsea logo 4 here,maybe una go go adult education.GUNNERS 4 LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.