Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,157 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (518411 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2007
loyika:

Mukina, Mookie, Mukina, Mookie Which to chose, which to chose

Hmm!? Mookie sounds nice, so Mookie it is cool

@ Mookie grin grin

What do you think of our game with Lazio.

Loyika, you don kolo! grin grin

Wait till Mookie Mukina sees that. grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2007
Jackal:

@ Loyika,

Ma Sat Nav has gone cuckoo.
Nearly led me into Thames the other night and i don't want to get any congestion charge levied on me so i need Vieira's directions.
Quaresma? Now i know u are pushing your luck too far. Why not sign Deco or Ze Roberto?
Be contented with how much Wenger has spent already. grin grin grin grin grin

@ Banderas,

United can do without any player.
If Ronaldo leaves today, somebody else will take the initiative and lead us into Champions league spot on the table.
We are not Chelsea . . . . . .one man team(DROGBA) or Arsenal when HENRY was there.
A lot of people think Ronaldo calls the shot but my man of the season is PAUL SCHOLES. Ronaldo stole his SHINE.

N.B Ain't u a black man? I thought all Blacks are Niggaz or Negroes and if u are white, maybe u are a WIGGA.

Story - Every single season that United has lost an influential player, they have not won the premiership (See Beckham, Jaap Stam, Cantona). You are very much dependent on some key players, without Ronaldo, you won't have won the premiership last season.

Regarding Nigga (or Nigger), it is a very derogatory word, used by the white supremacists and racists to keep a black man down. Over here, if a white man calls you a Nigger, it's a big issue. Unfortunately, some african american rappers (many of whom are illiterate low-life people, who if they lived in Naija would be found in ajegunle and isale eko) and jailbirds have made music of the term, and many of us africans just swallow everything they say.

I assure you, in middle class USA, no black man would call himself a Nigger, or allow anyone else to call him a nigger.

Loyika, your inaility to let this matter rest makes me wonder if the entire reaction is a result of some hidden preferences on your part. I assure you, though I am not myself gay, I will not judge you if you come out and confess that you actually have a hidden preference for boys, as long as these "boys" aren't underage.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2007
Loyika  you see na why Banderas call you mukina grin he loffs  you
prolly has been reading ur posts grin

@ Banderas pls its muki i dey beg cheesy
pls

anyway welcome to NL sports . the only place where you have it all wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2007
@Banderas

Negro, I love you! Please stay in Nairaland sports. grin cheesy grin

NB: Please refrain from using the word 'jailbird' as some negros on this forum are quite sensitive to it if you know what I mean. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2007
Banderas:

Loyika, your inaility to let this matter rest makes me wonder if the entire reaction is a result of some hidden preferences on your part. I assure you, though I am not myself gay, I will not judge you if you come out and confess that you actually have a hidden preference for boys, as long as these "boys" aren't underage.

Negro, please don't even go there!

You don't want me to murder you! angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Banderas,

We lost RUUD last season and still won the Premiership.
Hello?
We lost STAM in 2002 and we won the Prem in 2003.
Hello?

Concerning the NIGGA stuffs.
White supremacists and reh reh reh, please get over it.
The N-word is not what we should be fighting(u should know better) it is the institutionalised racism we should be battling.
Why the black man can't become the President of conglomerates. Why the black man's potentials are limited and can never get beyond some certain positions in life. THAT IS RACISM.
Why kill myself over a word? The white man u see on the street TODAY were not the people responsible for SLAVERY It is their ancestors so why make em a scape goat for what their forefathers did.
U need a lotta learn dawg.
All y'all SHILPA SHETTY kinda peops bore me to DEATH.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2007
Have it all

Muks stop encouraging the guy, now he is casing out the place looking out for  tongue

Banderas welcome to NL, but believe me , YOU CAN'T HAVE IT ALL!! Esp what you might be seeking tongue

I repeat for the last time; I DON'T PLAY THAT OH!!!! angry angry And Razorr will MURDER YOU!! as Jay Z said, "Don't let the necessary occur!" YOU HEARD.

So Jackal, you ain't a N:::: shocked  grin WOW!! I won't bother on this topic (not the place or time).

BACK TO ARSENAL PLEASE!! angry

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Loyika,

I am a NIGGA and i am proud.
Banderas is a NIGGA and he ain't proud.
U might see him doing a plastic surgery like Wacko Jacko soon. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2007
Nope I don't know what you mean. Jailbird is someone who has committed crimes, and has been in and out of jail. It is a behavioural thing. Nigger on the other hand has to do with the colour of your skin. How can you compare the two of them?

Is it possible that people back in Naija don't know the kind of impression the rest of the world has on dark skinned people?

naah Razor, you're just trying to wind me up.

There will come a time when I'll remind you of this conversation,

Loy, it's okay mate, what you like is what you like.

Jack - Ruud was no longer influential. after Staam left, you bought Rio to cover your behind.

And regarding racism, I personally am not a Shilpa person (my experience has exposed me to Indians as racist, or even more so than most white people). Go to this website - www.stormfront.org you will find out that some of the people that you see on the street everyday (and refuse to sit beside you on the bus, and refuse to rent you accomodation) are as racist as the slave masters, and their ancestors, even though, thank God they are a minority. And where in my posts did I make such a statement? Where did I make anyone a scapegoat?

My dear friend, you have simply gone of on a tangent and come to conclusions with absolutely no bearing to what I said. What I said was simple - don't call me Nigga, I refuse to honor or be referred to by a term that was used to manipulate and dehumanize my people for centuries. If you on the other hand wish to be called by that ter, it is YOUR CHOICE.

And thanks for the welcome everyone (I have been a member for quite a while though)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2007
ok guys cheesy its ok now

can we go back to topic
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2007
Banderas:

Nope I don't know what you mean. Jailbird is someone who has committed crimes, and has been in and out of jail. It is a behavioural thing. Nigger on the other hand has to do with the colour of your skin. How can you compare the two of them?

Haaa my friend don't blame me o.

It's just that I used the word 'jailbird' a few days back on a prominent member of N/L sports and he got really worked up. I wonder why.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Banderas

Hope you heard

Proud Niggas cool

You need to let go and get off your Martin luther King jr boat, its ancient and foddy doody stuff mate, get with the Black Panther stuff mate. Now thats the real "Slim shady" there.

Go ask Linford Christy if he is a Nigga, ask Dizzy Rascal or Willy if they are Niggas cheesy

Take the advice of Paul Mooney, say the word NIGGA every morning (Instead of using Colgate), guarranteed to keep your teeth white for long!! And its cheaper too grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2007
Proud Nigga? Now you're having a laugh. And Muki, you a woman think it's cool?

Let me enlighten you.

A Nigger is a hustler, sells drugs by the corner, or takes drugs. Has no sense of responsibility. Calls women bitches and "ho"s. Has NO respect for women whatsoever. Has no respect for education. Has no sense of responsibilty.

A Nigger is the american version of an Area boy.

I'm a black man, an African, proud of it. I am not, and will never be a Nigger.

Get your facts right, educate yourself.

Get off my martin luther king boat? Which universe did YOU drop from? How about my Fela boat, should I drop of that as well?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2007
Banderas what did muki do? undecided

is mukina the only name you can single out
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2007
Banderas

FFS mate!! Stop thinking you are "Christopher freaking Columbus!!" We have all lived in England or The USA once or there abouts in our lives. Stop Preaching stuff we all know Dude!!

Go to the Airport Mate!! People travel to and from NAIJA everyday!! D'oh!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Banderas

Piece of advice mate, try clocking like 1000 posts before you try and seduce Mukina, we don't take to kindly to "Newbies" trying to get fresh with oldies, Gunner or not!!

Is it that when new people now join NL sports, Seun puts a "Love spell" on the screen . Seun COR MATE!! What about me then My speciality are Big Breasted Chics grin so if any new gunner "Big Breasted Chic" wants to join, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO grin HOLLA!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2007
Loyika,

Are u on steroids? You are really in form this afternoon.
I still don't understand why people take the word NIGGA personal these days when the system has been NIGGERISED.
Maybe Banderas don't even know we live in a world where being Black is already a CURSE and there's nothing we can do about it.
Even on Government forms, RACISM speaks loud.
A Caucasian is refered to as IC-1 and NIGGAS are called IC-3. If that is not RACISM, i wonder what racism is.
Its in your face and what the mess can we do about it, ZILCH.

We live in a world where a man is judged by the color of his skin, not the content of his character
22 million black in America, 75 percent population of the prison system.
Lewis Hamilton(F1 driver) is refered to as British now because he is SUCCESFUL.
If he was a criminal dealing drugs, the media will say a Brit born by Afro-Carribean parents(they distance emselves from him)
Thats the world we live in so we all have to DEAL with it.

N.B. Never knew u love CHESTICLES. I can now understand why Razorr has MANY MEN under her spell.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2007
Jackal,

Here you go.

Be careful on the last roads because you are very very close to the Congestion area o!

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2007
lmao @ viera grin

@ Loyika i hear you . . . cheesy wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2007
Loy, what does this have to do with travelling? If you know so much, how is it that you're alright calling yourself Nigga? I don't get you at all man, one minute you're flowing and sound really nice and clued up, the next minute you call yourself a Nigga.

Naah, I can't believe anyone educated who has lived and worked outside black africa can be happy to call him or herself a Nigga.

Oh by the way, I lived in Naija for four years and only came back here 2 years ago. My best friends are Nigerians, though I make friends from all races and backgrounds. I can't imagine that I (or even you Mr Loyika) would work in a multinational, and be happy for the expatriates to greet you by saying "Hello Nigga".

I may be mistaken

Jackal, so what do you expect us to do? do we fight this, (like MLK, Fela, Malcom X and other black leaders), or do we simply lie back and let it be?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2007
Banderas:

Jackal, so what do you expect us to do? do we fight this, (like MLK, Fela, Malcom X and other black leaders), or do we simply lie back and let it be?

It can't be fought. That is what i am trying to tell u.
Besides, The Holy Quaran tells me when RAPE is INEVITABLE, sit back, relax and ENJOY it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2007
Banderas:

A Nigger is a hustler, sells drugs by the corner, or takes drugs. Has no sense of responsibility. Calls women bitches and "ho"s. Has NO respect for women whatsoever. Has no respect for education. Has no sense of responsibilty.

A Nigger is the american version of an Area boy.

Reminds me of a certain Nairalander. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't worry negro, I've got your back! grin cheesy grin

Nairaland sports decree 111: - Henceforth, anyone who uses the word 'nigga' or 'nigger' would be given a Zidane headbutt! grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2007
Well, I wish you well in your ra.pe, and the enjoyment thereof. I on the other hand intend to do my best to make sure that my children don't grow up having to battle this same issue. Already I find it easier than my father did because some people refused to "sit back and enjoy sex-attack".
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2007
Razor, you can call anyone you like any name you like. I simply asked (and I tried to be very polite) that Loyika shouldn't call me by the N-word. No disrespect whatsoever. I believe in freedom of expression, within limits
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2007
Banderas:

I believe in freedom of expression, within limits

Hee hee hee

I like this guy!

Loyika kiss I plead on his behalf. E don do. grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Banderas

Go watch a Mr Bean movie and chill out!!

Like i said, we all know these things mate, but this is not the time or place to have this "Black History 101" class. There is a "Politics section" where this issue is being thrashed out on a daily basis.

Call yourself what ever you like, as long as you are cool with it, FINE!!

lets get back to footie.

cool GOONER 89

P.S. ease up also on your "Mukina fascination", (How else do you explain repling to stuff she never posted in the first place ) and i am being polite, (there is a Romance thread to go and pour out all your love, so do it there)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Loyika,
Bros you sef chill out na. Haba. If e don do, then keep quiet. My last few posts have been responding to you.

Oya, back to football everyone! When does the amsterdam tournament start again sef?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2007
Personally I do not like the word Nigga. I confess that I have used it in the past but I try not to do so anymore.

I think that even trying to give it a cool meaning is still allowing the racists the oppourtunity to say it and point to the fact we blacks use it anyway.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Vieira

It is ok oh (Oprah, Ebony and Essence Magazines have been thrashing this stuff out for the past 3 months following Don Imus's "Infamous" statement, we don't need to carry it on from where they have stopped tongue)

By the way cool description for Jackal cool

I am trying to get to "Becoming President of Nigeria!", can you give me directions as well please grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folanusi(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2007
not a gunner, cool
Im I welcome?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2007
Just one last thing Loyika - you started all this off by calling me "Nigga". Just remember that when you claim you KNOW all these things! (I couldn't help it!!!)

Amsterdam tournament - Any predictions?

Fola, make yourself "unoffically welcome" (officially you're not invited of course)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folanusi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2007
Ok I'll just be an observer, lipsrsealed

but I might wanna contribute some, cool for the love of Footie grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.