Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (510475 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2008
Are you serious? Wow,i didn't realize tongue

Your point is?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2008
Liverpool look to win? I doubt it

Rafa will think he can have a 0-0 draw and that will be his greatest undoing.

Everybody keeps saying Liverpool is a CL team, well in my opinion Milan were the KINGS of CL football with their dismal Serie A form and two recent triumphs to prove it. If we can take those ones apart, then there is NOTHING unbeatable about Liverpool at Anfield, never mind the hype about the 'kop' and all that jazz. The trend of the press is to hype things out of proportion. We went there and beat them twice in a week last year, we are going to beat them twice again - one home the other away.
Anyone who knows Benitez will tell you he is gunning for a 0-0 draw at Anfield, given his 'tactical' expertise he will try to snuff out the game. It will backfire and will put some heat back on him.

@ tex

the Insider article is quite insightful, blaming the seeming collapse on fatigue of our players' fatigue and the lack of 'quality' replacements. I think he may have a point. . .but AW's words don't say he is not looking to buy. . .we have seen by Diarra's pigheadedness that simply bringing in players will not do the trick, you need team players who will want to be part of the whole project not looking after their own personal progress alone. We don't simply need more bodies, we need quality in certain positions who are willing to bide their time and play their role - Diarra would've been a good foil for Cesc as I think Denilson will be next season, but he upped and left. At the end of the season we'll discuss more and who and whom need to come in or out and the final results of this 'experiment' of AW's.

Gunner 1915 grin cool

PS: I think people have been harsh on Bendtner, even if he jumped out of the way, the muppet linesman would've flagged offside anyways - the dumb officials simply had it in for us on the night. angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2008
@debosky
Oh-kay. Guess we can only wait and see if you'll end up being right.Or if 'em gunners go on another fan-disappointing rampage.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2008
@Cassiel

aw come u know of my bullying ways ? espscially now that I hve practically become born-again grin

or better still how come the name Kit or Wormy sounds like u have been with us since 2006 . . .for someone that registered less than 2 months ago shocked embarassed. . .COME OFF IT wink tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2008
@Mc Omo
If you were sharp enough to check my profile stats,you woulda seen i registered 2007.Just cos i started posting actively 2008 doesn't mean i registered 2 months ago. Oops. tongue

And what do you have against people who registered after you did?Is NL now about 'I was here first'? Abi dem don dey share trophies for Oldest Nairalanders?

If you're trying to say something dearie,quit being cowardly about it and say it tongue
As for being born-again,since when did T.B.Joshua start achieving that? shocked grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 12:47am On Apr 04, 2008
@ Kit

you wan marry Cassiel to join your harem of women? grin grin

abeg take am easy on the chick oh, you don drive all the gunner gals like Jeje and co away with your harshness - abeg prescribe some prozac for yourself to improve your grouchy mood tongue grin grin grin

@ muki

did you ban Chacal for his nonsense yarns? If you did please ban The Jackal too. . .at least till after the MU vs Arsenal game grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 1:00am On Apr 04, 2008
@debosky
Which Cassiel? Abeg no join me for anything wey get 'Kit' as registered trademark o. Olorun ma je grin grin

Scared of The Jackal wink grin? No gaynner evil fashioned against us shall prosper. Holla Amen! AMEN!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 1:04am On Apr 04, 2008
I aint scared of Jackal, I just need a rest from his bunkumery and plonkery on this forum grin grin grin

I am calling the MET to go raid his crib. . .he hasn't paid for TV license this year. tongue

Na so una babes dey talk, very soon I'll hear 'Cassiel and Kit (it even rhymes cheesy) seen coming out of Cubes' wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 1:06am On Apr 04, 2008
[i]@DEBOSKY

MARRY CASSIEL  

NA CURSE    angry

grin  grin  ;[/i]D

@CASSIEL

WHO CARES WHO THE BLOODY F@CK You ARE  

u are on your own . . .O Y O cool

P.S where is Razorr  

really am worried . . .and at least there was no April fools' joke on her  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheSly: 1:11am On Apr 04, 2008
Mc omo
Kini gan? grin Ki lo de to ma da Gombe sile na? grin

Chairman wetin self grin. . . .which level. . . . u no dey shame grin. . .na woman u dey do shakara for? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 1:11am On Apr 04, 2008
@Mc Omo
lol grin grin grin grin grin

I'm amazed o. Are you so riled up that you have to resort to swearing now? Na wa o. And i'm the reason for you losing your cool? Damn,i'm flattered grin grin

And i was on my own before,so which one you come dey mis-yan now?

@debosky
Cassiel and Kit match for where? Not in this life or the next. I'll become a die-hard gaynner first(impossible) grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ztyle(m): 1:13am On Apr 04, 2008
Just New here, can i join the Club? smiley As a Gunner i need Gulder! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 1:19am On Apr 04, 2008
WELCOME ZTYLE . . . .MAY U WALK AND NEVER STUMBLE cheesy

WITH NO TEARS IN UR EYES . . . .JUST KNOW THAT U WILL GUN 'EM ALL DOWN cool

AND EVEN IF THEY THINK THEY ARE NOT WALKING ALONE . . .YEAH WE KNOW THEY ARE grin

@SLY

shut up ur mouth and go and meet ur oyinbo wife for bed jare tongue

@Cassiel

stop flirting with me. . . .u chav scum !!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 1:23am On Apr 04, 2008
@ Cassiel,

Don't sweat, babes!!!!
Kit is only jealous of us. . . . . We keep soaring, Arsenal keep falling.
While United have won the last 7 games on the trot. . . . . Arsenal have won just 1, losing 1 and drawing 5 in the same period.
Thats enuff schitzo for em to worry about.

@ Kit,

Leave Cassiel alone. . . .
Why are u on her case? She is not Razorr.
Razorr has never browsed after 11pm before on this forum. . . . . .
Besides, will Razorr come as Cassiel and support Man Utd?
Think!!!!!!!!!!

@ Debosky,

Now u want Jackal banned and his house raided for TV License?
The laws are not enforced here and the last occupant of me house probably had. . . .
Although, i used ma old address when i was buying ma TV so i am a smart dude unlike u. cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 1:26am On Apr 04, 2008
@Jackal
Please don't tell me he still thinks i'm Razorr.

@Mc Omo

LMAO grin grin grin grin

Is that an invitation? Take a number tongue grin

Gosh where were you when Razorr came on Sports to tell y'all that shez not me? Baba God,i tire for this ya pikin o angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ztyle(m): 1:35am On Apr 04, 2008
Haba, na Only Kituan Welcome me undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 1:39am On Apr 04, 2008
@ Kitstradamus

abeg welcome Z well. . .we go initiate you into the Gunner club at the usual joint with a few bottles cool

Cassiel na wa for you oh. . .after a few months you have become Sports Most Wanted chick. . .which dibia did you consult? grin grin

Jackal I hear your neighbor who you shagged his chick is calling the cops on you, get ready to spend the rest of April in the slammer. tongue

@ Z

just avoid interacting with jackal so he doesn't infect you with mental halitosis and endometriosis wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ztyle(m): 1:44am On Apr 04, 2008
YOu Do Well 4 Your Post!, Na Only You & Kituan Bi the GUNNER fans here! undecided i need Cool Welcome with Gulder Ultimate!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 1:50am On Apr 04, 2008
@ Debosky,

I can't be nicked for such an offence as it was mutual consent.
Lil did u know she asked me to and i obliged. . . . Her spouse was always on the move and she caught him cheating a coupla times.
Dont sweat it, the cops will go back to their van when the gurl tells em she willingly offered herself to me. grin grin
So, i am gonna be here till May. . . . . The GAYnner torture starts next week should u crash out in the UCL.
It's going to be a CIRCUS. grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 1:58am On Apr 04, 2008
We won't crash out. . .but if it will, it definitely will be bloody in here - all the muppets and roaches will crawl out and start spewing bollocks sad

@ Ztyle

other gunners are asleep right now, just cool your jets and you'll be welcome in due course cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 2:10am On Apr 04, 2008
@ Debosky,

I hope u don't CRASH OUT wink wink . . . . . . but what IF. . . . . . .
The amount of fuckery, plonkery and buffoonery will sink THE TITANIC.
Anyways, i am patiently waiting for tuesday.
Me thinks your TREBLE beckons!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 2:14am On Apr 04, 2008
@debosky
Well,that would depend on what i'm wanted for o.Cos i'm all too aware some particular gaynners and chavs are after my head on a platter.Too bad they will all die waiting grin

And it will truly be a huge circus if y'all crash out of the UCL. Just retire from NL Sports for 2 weeks grin Anyway,for what its worth i think you guys stand a good chance of beating the Scousers.They're coming to the Emirates again on saturday right? Talk about a final before the final. Hope there will be no repeat performances from your camp wink

@ztyle
Woulda given you a huge bear hug dearie.Just that i'm a Manc,and you waltzed in here kinda at the wrong time,lol grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2008
Only a Scummie would say that Roma are much tougher than liverpool in the CL

Y'all might have beaten them in the league but it will never be that easy in the CL, go n ask Chelsea

Talk is cheap lets wait till tuesday n see what mr Tactical Benitez will do when his side get outplayed at the Emirates, the only problem i forsee is that we might put a lot into that game and have not much left when we enter Scum land but non the less bring the twats on
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2008
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3382313,00.html

Someone should please tell this French man to put pen on paper.
French isn't spoken at Inter or Milan grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously speaking, Flamster has earned his place at Arsenal and should continue with us
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2008
debosky:

@ Ztyle

other gunners are asleep right now, just cool your jets and you'll be welcome in due course cool

Come on, did u say asleep?
They have come to realise their season is over, and are seriously praying in MC OMO's church  grin grin ;Dfor a miracle at Anfield.

@ chuckky
Why are u sweating over whether Roma, Chelsea or Liverpool are tougher in europe.
Have we not explained to u that, man u would be more confident playing a premiership side in the CL than a european side. And if that side is Liverpool, then its seen as a done deal, THEY ARE OUR WIFEY, when will u get that into your Gayner skull. tongue tongue tongue tongue

If Benitez hears the word MANCHESTER, he would have a heart attack only to recover when the word CITY is mentioned after it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2008
HNIC:

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3382313,00.html

Someone should please tell this French man to put pen on paper.
French isn't spoken at Inter or Milan grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously speaking, Flamster has earned his place at Arsenal and should continue with us

I don't know why this story won't go away, Flamster n AW have already said he's not going anywhere, why can't these clubs just back off
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2008
chuckdee4:

I don't know why this story won't go away, Flamster n AW have already said he's not going anywhere, why can't these clubs just back off

The fact that he has not signed anything still gives other clubs the impetus to want him.
If a player is good, he would wanted by other clubs.

If that same player is an ambitious one who wants to win trophies while he is at his peak, he most definitely would prefer playing for a club that is capable of helping him achieve that dream.

Now if Flamster is stalling to extend his contract with Ass Anal, then he prolly wants something more and wants a team where he can achieve it. Geddit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wengay should keep trying, He should be able to convince him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2008
coded guy:

The fact that he has not signed anything still gives other clubs the impetus to want him.
If a player is good, he would wanted by other clubs.

If that same player is an ambitious one who wants to win trophies while he is at his peak, he most definitely would prefer playing for a club that is capable of helping him achieve that dream.

Now if Flamster is stalling to extend his contract with Ass Anal, then he prolly wants something more and wants a team where he can achieve it. Geddit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wengay should keep trying, He should be able to convince him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Could it just be that he's concentrating on the football rather than the contract (He aint a Chelsea money bag who'll hold his club to ransom) and why would he want to go to a has been Italian team with no near future prospects
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2008
chuckdee4:

Could it just be that he's concentrating on the football rather than the contract (He aint a Chelsea money bag who'll hold his club to ransom) and why would he want to go to a has been Italian team with no near future prospects

Please mention the italian teams in question you believe do not have near future prospects.

i suppose Ass Anal has near future prospects eh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2008
chuckdee4:

And what future prospects do Arsenal have?
In 4-5 days, Arsenal might finish this season TROPHYLESS again for the 3rd time. Is that what u call prospects? Gaynners are jokers!!!! grin grin
Flamster is stalling his contract because he wants to know if Arsenal is really an achieving team or not. . .

Mind u, this season is Arsenal's best chance to win something . . . . .Chelsea's problems concerning Jose/Grant. . . . Man Utd's injury woes at the start of the season and Rafa's tinkering. . . . . I don't see all these things happening next season as most teams have learnt their lessons.
It might take anutha 4 years before Arsenal win the EPL title or any other meaningful title.

If i were FLAMINI, i would move on to a bigger team than Arsenal. The club have no ambition.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2008
Typical Northern scum mentality, read between the lines.

All Wenger has to do is beef his squad up and we're good to go, our youth players have been showing major signs of improvement, the team has done magnificently well compared to last season, without their former talisman i might add, what more when we get more quality players in our weak areas.

Arsenal is a beat away from bitch slapping the rest of the premiership to kingdom come (If Wenger acts), Italian teams by their perfomance this season are where Arsenal was 2 seasons ago, trying to rebuild a dead team

- Milan (Apart from a few young prospects, their team needs a massive clearout, they are too old and time has caught up with loads of them)
- Inter (A team of individual stars, some older than God knows Vieira, Figo, not much in youth players and most definetly need a new coach cos Mancini is out of his depths)
- Roma (Y'all beat them 7-1 last season and they got done 2-0 a few days ago, a one man team with no real bite)

Unless Flamini wanted more money, but asides that i don't see any reason why he would swap his current position

Why am i arguing with u scummies anyway, its a friday
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Typical Gaynner.

If u consider the fact that Flamini has never won a major title in his career in England then u would understand why he is stalling.
AC Milan. . . . . . They won the UCL last season.
Inter Milan. . . . .They won the SERIE A last season and they will nick it this season again unless they slip up to Roma.
Roma. . . . . . . . They won the Coppa Italia + Supercoppa Italiana last season and might win the SERIE A this season if Inter's season capitulates.

As u can see, all the Italian teams above have won something major in the last calendar year.
Arsenal haven't won any major title in the last 3 years and there's a huge possibility Arsenal will win ZILCH this season again.
What is to say Wenger will buy more players? Even if he does, how do u know Ferguson won't splash anutha 60 million this summer?
Liverpool and Chelsea are also very rich and they will be looking to improve their squad with more quality players.

I don't see Arsenal winning anything in the next coupla years if they fail to win anything this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.