Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (510375 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2008
chuckdee4:

Typical Northern scum mentality, read between the lines.

All Wenger has to do is beef his squad up and we're good to go, our youth players have been showing major signs of improvement, the team has done magnificently well compared to last season, without their former talisman i might add, what more when we get more quality players in our weak areas.

Arsenal is a beat away from bitch slapping the rest of the premiership to kingdom come (If Wenger acts), Italian teams by their perfomance this season are where Arsenal was 2 seasons ago, trying to rebuild a dead team

- Milan (Apart from a few young prospects, their team needs a massive clearout, they are too old and time has caught up with loads of them)
- Inter (A team of individual stars, some older than God knows Vieira, Figo, not much in youth players and most definetly need a new coach because Mancini is out of his depths)
- Roma (Y'all beat them 7-1 last season and they got done 2-0 a few days ago, a one man team with no real bite)

Unless Flamini wanted more money, but asides that i don't see any reason why he would swap his current position

Why am i arguing with u scummies anyway, its a friday

so if your stingy Gaffer decides to buy players next season, the Italian teams can't do same.

Ass Anal is a bitch away from slapping itself out of the PREM grin grin grin grin

Milan- Defending ucl champs, because they are having a rough time does not mean they would not beef up their team with a talent like FLamster, geddit
chukky,Remember the TREBLE BECKONS when was the last time Ass Anal won anything.

Inter Milan- A team in pole position in the Italian League, Cant say the same bout Ass Anal.

Roma, their record in this years CL is impressive, just that they met a United who right now is best team in europe.
They are 2nd in the league with good form, can't say the same bout Ass Anal either grin grin

Who no want more money and TROPHIES to go with it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2008
Jackal
look at ur statements on the Italian teams, they won this and they won that, what the phuck has that got to do with the future, heck we've won more titles than Chesea and more EPL titles that Liverpool that don't guarantee u'll win it all next season.
Flamini can leave if he doesn't like the challenge, he'll be sure to win stuff in Italy where the challenge is weak, Roma this and ROma that, please Arsenal would trash Roma every other day and twice on a Sunday, Italian football is on a low, it will rise again but they have nothing on the EPL, Arsenal have more prospect than most teams in Serie A.

Mark my word, the Flamster aint going nowhere, why would he?, after displacing Brazil's captain from the first team, like i said Wenger's work is not yet done, we obviously need more players, but there is definite improvement and things can only get better.

Didn't u scummies go 3 years without a trophy, did that pervet get the sack, get off Wenger's nuts, he's earned his status in the club and will deliver more silverware for us
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

This is why i don't like having a debate with the Gaynners.
When did United go 3 years without winning a trophy? Don't compare United to Arsenal. . . SYNTAX ERROR.

2003--------------EPL title
2004--------------FA Cup
2005--------------XXXXXX
2006--------------Carling Cup
2007--------------EPL title
2008--------------EPL & UCL title. grin grin grin

Lets look at Arsenal

2003---------------FA Cup
2004---------------EPL
2005---------------FA Cup
2006---------------XXXXXXX
2007---------------XXXXXXXXXX
2008---------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2008
@chacal

You shuold have also added

2015 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2008
syntax that was meant to be the premiership wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DaJunta(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2008
U haven't seen the last of LIVERPOOL grin

YNWA

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

I won't rub it in. . . . grin cheesy

Back to the topic. . . . .
As a United die-hard fan, i will be chuffed to bits if Arsenal knock the Scousers out.
Should Liverpool win, another little part of football's soul will be crushed under the weight of a pragmatic, win-at-all-costs attitude which has enveloped not just sport, but our world like a divisive, parasitic pillock since the days that the first conquistadors started to get greedy.
Rafa is a bloody consumerist, and his strategy will fail him come the day of reckoning.

However, if we flip the scripts over, I don't also want Gaynners to win it(Nairaland factor).
You Gaynners tend to overestimate the potentials of your paper-thin squad.
All of a sudden, Arsenal are the best team because they pulverised AC Milan at San Siro. . . Fab4 is better than Maradona and reh reh reh.
Just to shut y'all goons up. . . . I hope Liverpool win the tie and i pray Man Utd meet Liverpool in Moscow.
It suits me either way as Gooners and Scousers are all ASSWIPES. cheesy cheesy cheesy

P.S. I also hope Alonso crushes Fab4's legs before Gooners pay their visit to Fort Knox tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2008
You'lld love for Alonso to do the dirty for y'all wouldn't u, typical scummie mentality, kick, pinch n scratch to win

Not to worry, half of ur wishes will be granted when Rafa's average team will be exposed by pure unadultrated football, i've never truely worried about Liverpool, in recent years they've had the odd victory 4-1, 2-1 but on a bigger picture we own their ass just as much as u guys do (Heck we share the same wife, all be it u'all bang em more).
Keep underestimating us at ur own peril, my only worry is that something will have to give if we're to pursue a trophy this season (Either the CL or EPL)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Scum mentality or Gooners mentality?
Have u forgotten how Gallas kicked wonderbwoy Nani at Old Trafford?
73 RED CARDS under Wenger should tell the whole story.

Arsene Wenger said Matt Taylor should never play football again after Eduardo's incident.
Abou Diaby commited the same foul against Bolton. . . I didn't hear Megson say anything concerning that.
Your manager is a deceitful hypocrite.

This is not about under-estimation. . . . .Gaynners have bottled it big time.
If u cannot win games at the Emirates then what are u bloody doing in the UCL?
Liverpool have earned the rights to go through. 0-0 will seal the tie for em.

Come on SCOUSERS, Lets party on Nairaland. grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2008
Look at u dinning with the devil, explains how worried u are about us getting to the semis, if i was u, i'll worry about getting to the finals, Chelsea are defensively strong like Man U but got outfoxed by Barca a few seasons back, there's so much more to football than a stingy defence and a one man team.

As for Wenger, Diaby, Eduardo, Megson and co, we've been down that road b4 and i don't intend on going there again
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2008
Can we apply the same logic to Wes Brown?
He's also stalling on signing a new contract, except in his case, he's being chased about by the likes of Newcastle etc? grin grin grin
Just kidding,
Flamster will sign for the ARSENAL,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Chelsea are strong defensively? How many goals have they conceded this season in the league?
Are we talking about the same Chelsea that lost 2-0 at Old Trafford?
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, United have all what it takes to win the UCL if 75% of the defence quartet stays fit.

United's midfield is the best in Europe. . . . Hargo, Anderson, Scholes and Carrick are as good as any other midfield i know.
Ferguson is spoilt for choice in this department and the creativity they supply to the attack department is top draw.
Scholes killed off Liverpool some weeks ago with his imperious quality while Anderson kept Gerrard in his pockets as usual.

The HOLY TRINITY is the most functional attack in the world.
Their fluidity, ability to play in different positions and not always stagnant in the opponent's box is a plus.
Defenders get confused on who to mark out PLUS they got Ronaldo and Nani to spice things up when all look LOST.
Go to the nearest Ladbrokes, WilliamHill or Coral. . . . .  UNITED all the way.

@ HNIC,

How can u compare Wes Brown to Flamini?
Brown has won more meaningful titles than the whole Arsenal as a club.
UCL, FA Cup, 5 EPL titles, Intercontinental cup and the shield.
Brown is a fulfilled football player. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2008
The Jackal:

Brown is a fulfilled football player. . . .

Thats why the likes of Real Madrid n Milan are after his signature, please Brown may be average defensively but will never be anything more than a squad player
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2008
chuckdee4:

Thst why the likes of Real Madrid n Milan are after his signature, please Brown may be average defensively but will never be anything more than a squad player
[/quote

What exactly is your point?

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Is it until Real Madrid sign a player that he becomes fulfilled?
What won't i hear from Gaynners? Real Madrid is Man United's dumpsite.
Where do i start? Beckham, Ruud, Heinze and even Carlos Queiroz. . . .
These days, they are begging Fergie to let em have the 1st bidding after we finish with Cristiano Ronaldo. grin grin grin
Real Madrid thrive on the scraps of United's products. . . .FACT!! We shall let em have Ronaldo when he clocks 31. grin grin

My point is: Wesley Brown has won more meaningful titles than ARSENAL FC.
He has won the Carling Cup(which evades Wenger) and most especially the UCL which Arsenal FC is yet to win.
Blimey, he has 5 EPL titles in his coffers. . . . .Arsenal FC have only won 3.
If i were u, i will hang ma head in shame!!!!
BROWN is a LEGEND. grin cheesy  tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2008
Oh Please if Brown is that good why don't y'all offer him a decent contract, decent managers wouldn't touch Brown with a 10 ft stick, he's ur average basic squad player and will only be bought by a decent team if they find themselves down with injuries.

Like i said all those titles were won while Brown spent half the season on the bench, heck i could have done that with my eyes closed so don't go on like he played over half the games in those trophy winning seasons

If Brown is a legend why don't u'all sign him, afterall his not as old as Rio, shouldn't y'all be trying to retain him to take over from Rio, SAF knows he's crap and not worth the money thats why his shifting him out the door
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

If Arsenal had Wes Brown, Toure wouldn't be playing as a RB or Senderos as a CB. grin grin grin

It seems u dunno what Ferguson is all about.
Man Utd will not overpay any player. . . . .A football fan like u should know that.
Brown is a legend but United helped him more than he helped United. . . .geddit?
Fergie is ready to pay him 55k per week plus bonuses if United win the EPL title this season(which i am sure its certain).

Remember Ferdinand stalled his deal too when he wanted 120k two seasons ago?
At the end of the day, He had to make a U-turn when fans booed him for his disloyalty.
Can u say Rio is a squad player and that was why Fergie didn't pay him what he demanded?
Having a brilliant debate with a Gaynner is almost impossible these days. . . . . .All Gaynners are fickle!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2008
The magnitude of Wednesday's result will be visible to all in a week or so.

Our players are knackered and they can't be replaced. Liverpool have a massive edge as they can rest some players and still have a good chance at getting a result. Not to mention the fact that the harder they make us work on the weekend the less we will be able to do in the CL 2nd leg where they will have an even bigger edge over us.

We completely might have lost one trophy this wednesday and have a very high chance of losing the other within a week.

If I was Rafa Benitez right now I would be laughing at how good the result was for them on wednseday. They are in a ridiculously good position for both games and he knows that if he can make things difficult for us on the weekend we have even less chance of being a threat in the CL game.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2008
The Jackal:

@ Chuckdee4,

If Arsenal had Wes Brown, Toure wouldn't be playing as a RB or Senderos as a CB. grin grin grin

My point exactly, good squad player, nothing exceptional

Don't bring Rio into this argument, what i said initially b4 ur thick scum brian started diverting the topic (Something only u and ur felllow followers do so well) was that Brown won't be chased by any top club unless as a back up player, i asked if Milan or Madrid would want him if they had their full squad all injury free, infact how many big teams would Brown make the first 11?

Don't be silly, ur ability to turn arguments from 10 to 100 is the only reason u think Gunners are thick, when in actual sense its ur dead meat brain playing games with u
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2008
Brown for me is being covered by Ferdinand and Vidic, I strongly believe that, if brown were so good, Fergie would have made him wear the shoes of Vidic when he was injured against Roma cause Fergie would have been commiting "Football Suicide" Brown cannot even be compared to Eboue or Sagna, he would be at par with Hoyte in ratings, so please enough of this Brown issue. cool

Back to the thread.

I don't think Wenger will put a weaker side, but I am sure Rafa will field a side minus two or even three his best available XI. Hyppia might not play at all this weekend. Their defenders looked knackered on Wednesday night.

The thing that worries me is the team's defense, especially the RB position. Touré was dumbfound in the last two games in that position. As much as I dislike Eboue, I am seriously between the two minds on whether to see Eboue being slotted in there. undecided undecided

I would rest Ade if I were Wenger. The team will need a super fit Ade in Anfield. Playing Bendtner and Theo upfront would not be too bad, considering they will face a weaker Liverpool defense minus Mascherano. Again, although Eboue being much to my dislike, this game in Emirates cool is the only game his presence can be indulged.

BTW, why no sight of Traore, Song, and Denilson? Don't tell me their confidence were too shattered after the cup games to face Liverpool.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

You are still a slowpoke after 2 years of ma intensive training to convert u to a soccer buff.
How many teams in the world have 22 WORLD CLASS PLAYERS in their team? Are u this fickle?
Is Justin Hoyte better than Wes Brown? Is Senderos better than Wes Brown?
So what makes u think clubs won't twist their necks to sign Wes Brown?

How many clubs were after Roy Keane after he left Man Utd? FORTY football clubs.
Brown may not be 1st choice in Man Utd but he would be first choice in any other club in the premiership.
You cannot compare United's 1st team players to Arsenal's. . . . . .The CLASS between both clubs is a wide gulf.
The last time both teams decided to play their fringe players. . . . .United thumped y'all 4-0, Spurs thumped y'all 5-1.

Your last paragraph was even as moronic as the person that spewed it.
Would AC Milan sign Brown if they had an injury-free squad. . . ? Can a manager guarantee an injury-free season for his club?
Players are bought to fill in the blank spaces should regular team members get injured/suspended.
Mr Doofus, Many teams in the PREM will sign Brown should he leave Man Utd at the end of the season.
If REAL MADRID can sign Gabriel Heinze . . . . . .Milan will buy Wes Brown. End of!

@ Marlet01,

Don't tow the line of em spastic Gaynners!!!
Fergie kept Brown as a RB because Roma had tall strikers and only O'Shea could have matched Vidic's height.
It has nuthing to do with him wearing shoes . . . . I agree Sagna is a tad better than Brown and this is because RB is not Brown's natural position.
Justin Hoyte that Nani and Fletcher turned inside out? U must be taking the piss.
How many strikers have turned Brown the way Hoyte was made useless by United's squad players? Y'all dont have a CLUE.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by JUNIT1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2008
don't even thimk of playing traore, we would loose automatically, van persie is defenitely not playing, so we obviously have to start theo and eboue, then play 4 5 1 formation, we need to seal the game early so we can give some guys a break. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2008
If REAL MADRID can sign Gabriel Heinze . . . . . .Milan will buy Wes Brown
beep. . .error, Real signed a Heinze that was Man Utd first choice LB for to seasons.
Brown has never been in even a rotation team for Man Utd, i lie?

Keano has held his own in big games. Why won't 101 clubs be after him?
Get this, no Big Four player will go to a team to be a backup player.
No big team will buy Brown as a starter.
Brown can never ever play for AC, except he steps up his game, or agrees to a back-up player contract, whichever happens first.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2008
Wes Brown,
I laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2008
marlet01:

The magnitude of Wednesday's result will be visible to all in a week or so.

Our players are knackered and they can't be replaced. Liverpool have a massive edge as they can rest some players and still have a good chance at getting a result. Not to mention the fact that the harder they make us work on the weekend the less we will be able to do in the CL 2nd leg where they will have an even bigger edge over us.

We completely might have lost one trophy this wednesday and have a very high chance of losing the other within a week.

If I was Rafa Benitez right now I would be laughing at how good the result was for them on wednseday. They are in a ridiculously good position for both games and he knows that if he can make things difficult for us on the weekend we have even less chance of being a threat in the CL game.

all this pessiimism embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2008
Wes Brown could be compared to Kuyt. Hard workers that don't always score goals,but they nearly always come through for the squad.So y'all gunners shouldn't be so quick to write him off.

I saw somewhere somebody said Wenger should rest Ade.From what exactly,may i ask ?I've really not seen any efforts from him that he deserves rest for.I'm not a fan,but looking at this objectively,what's wrong with Ade,Bendtner and Walcott starting together?Sure it'll leave y'all benchless for strikers and inspiration,but games have been won without making any subs before.
But then,i guess Wenger doesn't think Walcott's good enough to start.Too bad.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by doyin13(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2008
Wes Brown is a defender's defender. No holds barred.

A bit reckless at times but gives his all.

And I am sure Newcastle will always be interested in Man Utd castaways. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2008
u mean like they had Butt and Smith grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 12:21am On Apr 05, 2008
@ Eldee,

Beep. . . . . . SYNTAX ERROR.
You Gaynners are all ERRORISTS.

Heinze wasn't first choice when Madrid came calling. . . . . Evra was!!!!!!
If Gabby was 1st choice, he wouldn't move to Real Madrid.
He fled cos he knew he wasn't as good as Evra defensively and going forward.

Wes Brown will attract many big clubs.
Madrid, Milan, Barca and Inter Milan if he chooses to go there.
No big 4 team will buy Brown and yet. . . . Chelsea signed Sidwell. . . . Arsenal signed Diarra.
Are y'all GAYnners this fickle?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 12:22am On Apr 05, 2008
Hopeful Wenger

Arsène Wenger's eyes will be firmly fixed on the Premier League title when Liverpool visit Emirates Stadium on Saturday lunchtime.

He believes six wins from their final six games could still be enough to lift the title. [b]Even five and a draw could do it as long as they beat Sir Alex Ferguson's side at Old Trafford next Sunday. For Wenger [/b]that is one of the tricky hurdles that Manchester United have still to leap, even their opponents this weekend, Middlesbrough, have formed an insurmountable barrier for them in recent years.
Saturday sees the running of Britain's greatest horserace, the Grand National. And, to steal a phrase or two, Wenger is one jockey who seems certain his mount can reel in the frontrunners in the final furlongs.

"For us it is important to win simply because of the situation in the title race," said Wenger at Friday's press conference. "It would have a double impact - one for the Premier League and one for the Champions League. But my worry at the moment is the Premier League alone.

"Some people say it is over, but everybody has a different opinion in football. In this case, I have a different one.

"I believe we can still win the title. Manchester United are an excellent team but they can still lose points and they have hard games against us and Chelsea
. Everything is still possible but the main thing for us is to win our games."

http://www.arsenal.com/matchreport.asp?thisNav=fixtures&fxid=323046

See this man o. Beat United for where? And,do i hear him praying for us to lose points? Lordy,Wenger.Get real.No point raising false hopes grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 2:47am On Apr 05, 2008
@ Eldee,

Beep. . . . . . SYNTAX ERROR.
You Gaynners are all ERRORISTS.

Heinze wasn't first choice when Madrid came calling. . . . . Evra was!!!!!!
If Gabby was 1st choice, he wouldn't move to Real Madrid.
He fled because he knew he wasn't as good as Evra defensively and going forward.

Wes Brown will attract many big clubs.
Madrid, Milan, Barca and Inter Milan if he chooses to go there.
No big 4 team will buy Brown and yet. . . . Chelsea signed Sidwell. . . . Arsenal signed Diarra

You don't get me do you?
I said Brown will not like to leave Man Utd to be second fiddle at any club and no team will take Brown into their first team.
Since those happenings are relatively parallel, then Brown is most def not going to play for a big team.
He needs to taste the feeling of having his first team shirt ironed for him a week before the match grin
Intel reports have it that Brown's name is never printed on any shirt till five minutes to the match. . . tongue
No AC, Barca or Real will buy him for their first team , he'll be told before hand that it's a Back-up squad contract.

Heinze wasn't first choice when Madrid came calling
shocked shocked shocked
He was first choice for a whole year, till he had a season ending injury. That's first team quality from Schuster's point of view.

No big 4 team will buy Brown and yet. . . . Chelsea signed Sidwell. . . . Arsenal signed Diarra
Chelsea signed Sidwell to be a back-up player, for a player from Reading, that's big.

Diarra was also signed to be a backup player. The only reason he came was because he was fooled by his agents.
As soon as he found out he couldn't ever pin the shirt, he left.

Brown's case cannot be likened to any of 'em.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Tone2: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2008
guy you are too much. You are really a gunner.No matter what, Arsenal has no comparison in the premiership. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.