Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,308 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517352 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2007
debojyde:

Ah!!!Arsenal is on fire.Please maintain it till 21st.(On my knees-i,m sorry for all the sht i ever said about arsenal)).King Henry the 14th must burn down the gates of man U that day.

CHELSEA FOR LIFE!!!!!

and

debojyde:

Are u for real??Abi na joke u dey joke.You really think Arsenal get any chance against chelsea.We no send any of those fine boy football wey una dey play o.Anybody wey try all those fancy passing stunts with us when we come emirates,essien and co go do them the thing.Anyway for now i dey pray for una for that 21st/jan and of course u know why.

= undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2007
Hey boys and girls cool and all "Natty Dreds" in the house

Will give my take on yesterdays game later (and as usual, its a mixed bag of goodies) But to wet "your beak" (as a friend of mine puts it ) here are all the goals from last night. Fun viewing (unless your a Pool supporter that is grin)

http://arsenalist.com/2007/01/09/carling-cup-arsenal-demolish-liverpool-6-3/

Enjoy chaps cool

Till i come at you later today, PEACE AND LOVE

(abeg don't mind me oh!! A colleague of mine has been playing Bob Nester Marley all morning, so we are all feeling "irrei" (or how ever it is spelt) here, OMG shocked he just brought out a Peter Tosh CD shocked shocked Damn we go here am today oh cry cry)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by manakins: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2007
GONNERS for live.
I am freaking out with our results
no be fluke,
Anka how far w watch a match for u.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin
tell him to play you ganja farmer igbo dey grin grin

Jah love cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2007
I think Wenger should be sacked.

There is no need for him to humilate a once great team like Liverpool.

Once we were 4-1 up he should have taken off Jeremie, Julio and Cesc and put on any 3 random Arsenal supporters from the crowd.

I think Wenger should be more considerate in the future.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2007
viera i beg to differ
i had wanted wenger to use more gun power so we could have spelled liverpool , backwards and forward . . grin

even if i was in yesterday i should have scored a coat trick , grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2007
and the humiliation continues . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SirKay3(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2007
Abeg e don do o. Make una pity them please
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2007
Lol

what an astonishing finish fro Julio, men who could expect him to score up to 4 against those merseysiders, but he got 'em begging for more goals,

@ Vieira
Of course their defence was nothing but a basket of goals

ARSENAL RULES
cool
Cheers.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2007
Brethrens cool

Me think say the Prof has lost his mind you know? what with all these little "pikinies" playing 1 or 2 good games, I Man Wenger start to think he be Don jazzy, BACK SIDE!!! tongue tongue

Translation;

http://arsenal-mania.com/news/3103485/Lauren-walks-out-in-training--transfer-talks-with-West-Ham.html

Now as much as i am down with the kids like Nas cool Wenger is really pushing it. We all know that if Eboue can actually be bothered to defend, he could end up as a world class player, but if Le Prof now thinks that we should just piss on all our veterans like you do a prostitute (No funny comments please grin) then he must be smoking some really good weed.

Fact remains, yes the Kiddies can give some breathe taking performances like yesterday no doubt, but let us not forget performances like Shef United which was, errm lets see now, Yea just 2 weeks back, wasn't it!!  

Its all good that we beat the Pool, but do you guys think we would have beaten a Boot camp team like Bolton or Blackburn away with those kids NAH!! I WOULDN'T BET ON IT!! All of a sudden, word from the grapevine is that our dear friend Aliadiere is feeling like a big "Don ChiChi" and is threatning to leave, and Wenger apparently is sucking his dick hard, talking about how he wants to keep him, and why their performance justifies why he is buying no one in this transfer window. Don't believe right undecided here then take a look for yourself;

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=440213&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Wenger:+%27This+is+why+I+would+not+buy+anyone%27

Typicasl Arsene!? Sorry guys guess Aliadiere and song are here to stay (To show you how funny Song's Arsenal career has been, Boy scores his first goal, and has no idea how he did it grin can you beat that grin, how does he show that to his kids; Hey kids lets fast forward the Vid to the part where i just celebrate the goal, as i don't know how the ball hit me and went in grin grin)

Well about yesterday, nothing much to complain about as everyone put on their game face, including a Song, who played the Gilberto role to a tee (kituan i can't believe those words just came out of my mouth tongue tongue) Play that game over 10 times and we still would win, by even a higher margin. Now its on to the Spuds for the semi's, we play at Sh@t hart lane first then return to the grove, i hope we beat them home and away, after that a clash with the russians await us at Cardiff (you all honestly didn't think Wycombe would win their encounter, i know this is footie, but COMEON cheesy)

We play Sparky's team on Sat, and we should be wary, as that is another team that has revenge (this word is becoming common nowadays wink) on their mind, following their 6-2 mauling at our hands, should be a tight hard fought game, if we play like we played against the Pool on Sat in the FA then we should beat them ok, what we shouldn't do is concide the first gaol shocked That would just be hilarious, 4-5-1 will be what Wenger will adopt (who wants to Bet)

Will Billy "the Kid" Gallas get a run out , will Wenger change his mind and use Lauren, will Ade be back (Kit the rejected stones are now becoming the corner stones oh!!) Will Jackal ever be released from PURGATORY All these and more will be answered on Sat, well apart from the Jackal one grin grin

Anyway Nice games guys, our 1 week trip to the NORTH is really not that bad, lets finish off on a good note, by thrashing Blackburn please cool

Can i get an AMEN cool

cool GOONER 89

P.S I have e-mailed Bob Geldorf to help start off Band Aid 3 "Free Jackal" campaign, he just mailed back that he will contact his musical pals and Storm records to see how they can organise the concert in EKO!! will see if i can also get a good printer to discuss T Shirts for the event. will keep you all informed on the progress smiley (Common guys if we can get together to free mandela, we can do this for the Man united NL guys, cause they all look lost on their thread cheesy grin grin)

OGA V cool Happy new Year Oh!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2007
@Loyika

Yet another master's comment from Baba himself.
You never stop amazing me with the way you look at yesterday, today and beyond.
Keep it up.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2007
well well well well

Arsenal all d way, we can't just stop pumping 'em assess

ARSENAL RULES. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2007
cry cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2007
toshmann:

cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin you need a bucket to do king tosh? grin

its free register now before the transfer windown closes grin grin

@loyi
Jackal will not be released anytime soon
we'll wait to see the outcome of our match with manscum
he's about to start supportin arsenal was beggin me yesterday for the forms . . grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2007
loyika:

Can i get an AMEN cool

AMEN wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2007
a very big Amen to that

ARSENAL FOREVER.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2007
IYA GBO GBO WON

UNA GO FEAR ARSENAL
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2007
I MEAN Bleep ALL DEM ARSENAL HATERS

GBO GBO YIN MA RUN DOWN

ARSENAL RULES
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2007
NO

HENRY
ADEBAYOR
V PERSIE
FLAMINI
GALLAS
EBOUE
CLICHY
SENDEROS
HLEB
ROSICKY
LEHMANN
GILBERTO

ABEG NA WHO COME PLAY?

HABA LIVERPOOL

EVEN WITH

GARCIA
ALONSO
FOWLER
BELLAMY
GERRARD
HYPIA(whatever)
DUDEK(dnt give me that he is not good crap. he won u guys the cl)
WARNOK

NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2007
ok ok, enough gloating please. . . . . . . we havent won anything yet, beating the 'pool three times in the same season with 12 goals don't happen every day, but we need to get back to earth and focus on our game against the blackies on saturday.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2007
@Loyika

I agree with letting Lauren go, for me I prefer Hoyte to Eboue and Lauren, but with Hoyte and Eboue, will Lauren want to be third choice?

Hoyte is a very cool and calm defender, much better at defending than Eboue.

Eboue is better going forward and taking people on but at times he is so arrogant and tries to dribble in his own box!!!

Lauren is good but he is not better than those two. His main advantage is experience and aggression but with a year out he will take a while to get back to anywhere near his previous levels.

And Lungberg is also well past his best and can only look forward to being a bit part player.

Are those wrong assessments?

Song I think is rubbish!! No hope there in my opinion. At best he is Wigan level, but I may be proved wrong.

Now lets talk about Jeremie:

I can write an essay about this guy.

1. He is a good player make no mistake, I have seen him at his best in the past. he was our best prospect for a long time.

2. He has had bad luck with injuries

3. He lied to Wenger about his injury recovery out of desperation, Wenger then played him which led to him being injured again for a longer time. Wenger was mad about it and said that he would only get one more chance.

4. His fitness levels are now back and he is fit, so it is his confidence that now needs building.

5. The problem is currently Henry, Adebayor, Van Persie, Theo are all above him in the pecking order. so what to do?

6. I think he should be kept to at least the end of the season and see what happens with Henry and other striking options, then maybe loan him to a premiership club that plays in the Arsenal way, like maybe Reading or even Wigan
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 2:27am On Jan 11, 2007
@Vieira, Hoyte better than Lauren and Eboue??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2007
@Gunners

Great Piect send me mail few days ago.

He 's good, hale and hearty.

I hope one day, we will hear from Skinnite, Chief Ababoy, Amodu, NicetoHave and other people who make this place a mini-religious centre.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by CrazyMan(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2007
smlies smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2007
cry cry cry cry cry. . . . . . . hic. . . . . . . hic. . . . . . . . hic. . . . . . . . . . . . hic. . . . . . . cry . . . cry cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2007
ehehehe tosh why must you be crying here . .
it was an equal match . .11 players on each side . .
jut cuz you guys had a big basket at the back doesnt mean you shud come and cry here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2007
I think Ljunberg is going very soon

hmm I wonder why Arsene Wenger didnt put Mukina in the last game against Liverpool. she'd have had a hat trick probably dedicate one of the goals to toshmann cheesy

Mr Akola
send our greetings to Piect and all the other gunners wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2007
Lol @Loverbwoy, so when did Akola become DHL or Fedex??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2007
Ljungberg might be moving out but that would give Ribery a place in Arsene's squad, should Ljungberg go, then Ribery comes so i guess we ain't gonna miss him if he agrees to go.

ARSENAL RULES
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2007
Looks like we are fast sounding out as ingrates with us saying we wont miss Ljungberg, are we a use and dump team? Hell no! Every player has his style, have we 4gotten how he jumpstarted last year's UECL campaign 4 us? and the guy in question is a Legend so?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2007
Hell no, i never said we are a use and dump team, the fact is that he has done alot for us when he was at his peak, maybe it's time for him to move on, see Pires before he went he was one of the best 7 Arsenal has ever produced but he had to move on cos he can't stay with us forever,

Now Lauren is not happy Arsene for not including him in the 16 man squad he named for the carling cup, he also walked out of the camp and is treating to leave,

Would you tell me if he should go we wouldn't or already replace him so fast, pls don't get me wrong i never said we are a use and dump team just that there are some certain aged players that just have to go for the younger talents that are coming up,

One Love.

ARSENAL RULES
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2007
mukina2:

ehehehe tosh why must you be crying here . .
it was an equal match . .11 players on each side . .
jut because you guys had a big basket at the back doesnt mean you should come and cry here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sad even my owm muky is messing us up, , cry, cry, cry,

LoverBwoy:

I think Ljunberg is going very soon

hmm I wonder why Arsene Wenger didnt put Mukina in the last game against Liverpool. she'd have had a hat trick probably dedicate one of the goals to toshmann cheesy

what humiliation cry cry cry cry , hic, hic, cry, cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.