Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied (14058 Views)

Ondo: INEC Declares Two More State Assembly Seats For PDP. / National Conference Gives Igbos New 8 More State, Hausa/fulani Get 2 / David Mark.. National Assembly Will Create More State, Anioma To Join Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2008
Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied

If you are not a good student of maths, just bear with me as i show you that the creation of more state in yorubaland is  an issue of justice delay is justice denied.

I would like to go back into the history nigeria. When nigeria had 19 states.

let look at the state we have now out of the 36 state state since the creation of more state Ibrahim babaginda and IBB, which were know enermy of the Yorubas. We would remember the June 12 election and othee event. which the Yorubas oppose to get what we call democracy today. This democratic govt of President Yar adua only happened because the children of Yorubaland were killed for opposition to this 2 men of IBB and Abacha.

I would like to remind every nigerian as a form of punishment for the opposition  Yorubalands were denied their "God given right" . Which is human right. And even the creation of more state  was denied by this 2 men of IBB and abacha.

Now let state how far we are in 2008 with 36 state. While IBB and abacha created 5 new more state for hausa, IBB and abacha created 3 more state for the Igbos. IBB and abacha only created 2 state for the Yorubas.  First I would ask what were the parameters used for the creation of state?.

Secondly why did the hausa get 5 more state, the igbos 3 more state and the Yorubas 2 state. Only a magician can tell you why?.

What does this show you, it hows you the Yorubas were denied based on their opposition to this two to this 2 govt, just because they wanted democractic govt in Nigeria. Which every senator or house of reps member and even President Yar adua is enjoying today. remember the yorubas paid a price for all of your position. be fair to the people who lay down their lifes for your position. Even god would ask you to give account of this.

Now let look at revenue generated by the hausa , igbos and yorubas. I have over the last month been able to shows, that Youbaland this years is expected by the federal govt of nigeria to generated $36 billion from oil and non oil revenue.

While if you look at the revenue generated to the federal govt of the hausa in 2008, it is less than $ 0.1 billion and the igbo would be about the same  $0.1 billion but that of the yorubas is $36 billion.

let look at population. I have over the last one years was able to show through satellite picture the bias and falsified figure of the census 2006. And the satellite picture is there to see for us all.  While the satellite picture shows that the yorubas are more than 30 % of nigerian population. The yorubas have 7 state out of the 36 states.  Which is 19.4 % of the state in nigeria.

If we want to balance the state to reflect population in nigeria. there is a need to create new states. What I mean is that for the Yorubas to have 30 % of the state to reflect their true population using maths. There is a need to create 6 more state in Yorubaland only, if  while no others state  be created in other part of nigeria. I just heard scream if you are a non  yorubas person. How did i arrive at the figure. here is it below.

The present 7 state  plus the 6 state to be created gives 13 states for the Yorubas. While the other part of nigeria would have 29 states. 13 states plus 29 states would give you 42 state.

13 state out of a 42 states struture is 

___    x 100  = 30. 95 %

So you can see the Yorubas need 6 new state  to balance state creation when compare to population. while no other state was created from other part of nigeria.

Now out of the $98 billion oil revenue to the federal govt, I have been able to show, 32% , would come from Yorubaland.

If we add the non oil and oil revenue. It shows that $36 billion would be coming from yorubaland . which is 34% of total revenue of the federal govt.

In summary  why did the hausa got 5 more states, the igbos 3 more states and the Yorubas 2 states. If we want to be a fair nation, We all know what to do, balance the disparity in state creation. and yorubas should get most of the state created or closed to 30% of the total number of state  in nigeria.

Am I saying do not create state in other part of nigeria, the answer is NO. i am not saying so. I am only trying to show you , how much the cheating of the yorubas have been. I do believe state in other part of nigeria are ok. but we still need to address the inbalance done to the yorubas.

I do feel, we yorubas do not need to start to import into nigeria arm weapons like the niger delta before you all get the message. Like i have said before the constitution review would decide if nigeria would still exist. if by chance the review does not meet the desire of our people. By God grace we would have no other option than seek through the international community the unification of the yorubas with their brother in republic of benin.  If the consititution review does not address this inbalance the national assembly and the senate can take this as a notice of withdraw from the federal republic of Nigeria the entire western part of the Nigeria.  that is not one of my jokes.

Sky Blue
like over and over again, we have said if you do not want to create state to balance the injustice, please we want to join the republic of benin. it is easy. Correct the injustice or allow us to join the republic of benin our blood brothers. You see the problem with you people is wickedness. I say it again wickedness. You people are wickedness. Only a wicked person would cheat others and would want to continue to do so. Only a child of satan, an evil person that satan have taken hold of their heart and lifes would want evil and cheating to continue.

The word of God says a wicked man would continue to do evil but a good would stand by the truth. Go and pray and ask for forgiveness, you need it from God.

And for the person that ask the question of $36 billion , it is based on 800,000 per barrel per day off the coast of yorubaland and over 6 billion dollar of non export.

please read this below.

Here is Nigeria state by state 200 nautical mile . the first line is ondo state. then delta, balyase , rivers. So Delta and balyase are collecting money that they should not been collecting those money belong to Ondo state 200 nautical miles. Really nearly half of the money delta and Balyase are collecting are money that ondo state should recieve.

Here is the oil field and map. showing you , that under international law, which you also quoted. Most of the oil field are own by ondo state, because they fall into what the UN defination as part of Yorubaland. So Yorubaland own those oil, not your Niger delta under the UN international law. So what Niger delta have been claiming as most of them belong to Yoruba people.

My brother you just make work easy for me to explain. your map is better. can you see ondo mile line. I do not want to call you people names but some uneducated doing the calculation that is given delta and bayelsa money that is not their own. Those oil field falls under ondo state. and from your picture here are the oilfield output.

Bonga field production of 225,000 bbl/d
Erha 200,000 bbl/d
Yoho 150,000 bbl/d.
Bosi field (110,000 bbl/d)

block 242 is the west site of agbami which contant they claim 125,000 bbl/d.

I am back to proof that ondo state owns 800,000 barrel of oil per day, that they are given delta state derivation for,

Now there is an oil field call Abana oil field which is own by nigeria because it falls into nigeria 200 nautical miles, but when you look at it perpendicularly it is more closer to cameroon than nigeria.

see the vertical line pointing to abana oil field in the second picture.

here is a proof that nigeria owns abana http://www.subsea.org/projects/listdetails.asp?ProjectID=6

here is my point, if the international standard of what is refered to as 200 nautical miles is perpendicular. Cameroon would be collecting derivation and royalty from this oil fields, notice other oil field in that area east is own by cameroon.

there is an international standard used. The federal govt in nigeria most as an issue of justice to the ondo state award this oil field derivation to ondo state. There are 800,000 barrel per day from all those oil field just to mention a few, bonga, erha, yoho, aparo and the others, even just this four i named their output per day is over 800,000 barrel per day,

here is a satellite picture of abana oil field , look how close cameroon is to this oil field, which nigeria is be paid for, but because 200 nautical miles of nigeria falls into this field we get paid for it,

ondo state should get paid for 800,000 barrel of oil per daily, And nigeria produce about 2.5 million, which makes 32% of the oil is produce from ondo state.

Planner you want picture. I am going to first show you the picture of abia state from satellite picture.
Mr makama claimed abia state was 2.833 million people, And he claim ondo state have 3.441 million people, A difference of 500,000 . Could this be true,

Here is abia state. In picture. Please note this is the satellite picture of the whole of abia state, But ondo could not fill one pages. Please notice the scale. which i have shown in red arrow. it is 51.99 km from earth. I have used the same scale for all this picture so that people would know . it as not change. the same scale for abia state is used for ondo statee. In the red circle are towns villages in both state. I could not do all for both state, but you can judge for yourself.

Abia state, the whole of the state from satellite picture.

Here are 8 picture with the same scale of ondo state.

So you are 10 million. go and meet makama, i am just showing satellite pictures.

Now here are some from ogun state. it just a small different in scale. and compare with abia state, mr makama claimed ogun state population is 3. 728 million and abia is 2.8 million. just o.9 million between them

Here is ibadan about the same scale. so you can see more people live in ibadan than the whole of abia state. remember makama claim kano is 9 million

and kaduna is 6 million but oyo state is 5.7 million, can this figure not be from okinji

kano

kaduna

aboqworo, yes , you can not spot sokoto or most of the northern towns and villages, because they are very small. less populated.

a place like jigawa only have two places showing. but if you show to about 10 km to earth. you get more town and cities showing up.

now a place like jigawa, the largest and the since most populated city in jigawa state is a place call hadejia. while kebbi state, kebbi city is the largest. now you would look for another place in the south that is of the same coverage that may be the same population like hadejia and kebbi city. my answer would bring me to ile oluji in ondo state and ibafo in ogun state.

it tell you alot.

ibafo is not among the first seven big towns in ogun state. and ile oluji is not also among the first seven in ondo state. but mr dear mr makama claimed that jigawa state (4 million) was more populated than ondo and ogun state.

i did notice that most settlement in kebbi and jigawa state were villages of about 100 or less houses. so now you ask yourself how may villages in jigawa state. it is easy to count. they are not too many that you can't count. jigawa also dutse and some small town too. but it would be possible to fix all the settlement in jigawa into a place like akure and ondo town in ondo state. i could develop a software that can do that. and i would extract all the villages and town in jigawa or any state in nigeria and try to place them into ibadan.

it would look like a gaming program. the 2006 was afraud. the greatest fraud in nigeria history.

i will show you the picture of this place now.

kebbi city and hadeija compare to the town not too far from the redeemed camp of RCCG , same scale,

town not too far from by to the redeemed camp

Now compare the picture of the largest 2 towns in kano state dambarta and ringim after kano city at the same scale as before with the town not too far from the redeemed camp in ogun state, which is about the same size as ile oluji in ondo state or umuahia in abia state.

So you can see the 2006 census is a fraud and kano is not 9 million, and also see the second and third largest town in bauchi state where mr makama claim that area was like 1.5 million people. And see the second and third largest town in katsina state where mr makama claim is 5.7 million people.
please compare them

Town not too far from redeemed camp ogun state

the second and third largest town in kano state

the second and third largest town in bauchi state

the second and third largest town in katsina state

Now compare abia state and osun state at about the same 51km from earth.  Mr makama claimed that abia state was 2.8 million that osun was about the same population just 3.4 million  is that truth nigerian. Is mr makama a lier, true or falses.

Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by boyscout: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2008
Nigeria1@;:

If you are not a good student of maths, just bear with me as i show you that the creation of more state in yorubaland is an issue of justice delay is justice denied.

I would like to go back into the history nigeria. When nigeria had 19 states.

let look at the state we have now out of the 36 state state since the creation of more state Ibrahim babaginda and IBB, which were know energy of the Yorubas. We would remember the June 12 election and othee event. which the Yorubas oppose to get what we call democracy today. This democratic govt of President Yar adua only happened because the children of Yorubaland were killed for opposition to this 2 men of IBB and Abacha.

I would like to remind every nigerian as a form of punishment for the opposition Yorubalands were denied their "God given right" . Which is human right. And even the creation of more state was denied by this 2 men of IBB and abacha.

Now let state how far we are in 2008 with 36 state. While IBB and abacha created 5 new more state for hausa, IBB and abacha created 3 more state for the Igbos. IBB and abacha only created 2 state for the Yorubas. First I would ask what were the parameters used for the creation of state?.

Secondly why did the hausa get 5 more state, the igbos 3 more state and the Yorubas 2 state. Only a magician can tell you why?.

What does this show you, it hows you the Yorubas were denied based on their opposition to this two to this 2 govt, just because they wanted democractic govt in Nigeria. Which every senator or house of reps member and even President Yar adua is enjoying today. remember the yorubas paid a price for all of your position. be fair to the people who lay down their lifes for your position. Even god would ask you to give account of this.

Now let look at revenue generated by the hausa , igbos and yorubas. I have over the last month been able to shows, that Youbaland this years is expected by the federal govt of nigeria to generated $36 billion from oil and non oil revenue.

While if you look at the revenue generated to the federal govt of the hausa in 2008, it is less than $ 0.1 billion and the igbo would be about the same $0.1 billion but that of the yorubas is $36 billion.

let look at population. I have over the last one years was able to show through satellite picture the bias and falsified figure of the census 2006. And the satellite picture is there to see for us all. While the satellite picture shows that the yorubas are more than 30 % of nigerian population. The yorubas have 7 state out of the 36 states. Which is 19.4 % of the state in nigeria.

If we want to balance the state to reflect population in nigeria. there is a need to create new states. What I mean is that for the Yorubas to have 30 % of the state to reflect their true population using maths. There is a need to create 6 more state in Yorubaland only, while no others state should be created in other part of nigeria. I just heard scream if you are a non yorubas person. How did i arrive at the figure. here is it below.

The present 7 state plus the 6 state to be created gives 13 states for the Yorubas. While the other part of nigeria would have 29 states. 13 states plus 29 states would give you 42 state.

13 state out of a 42 states struture is

___ x 100 = 30. 95 %

So you can see the Yorubas need 6 new state to balance state creation when compare to population. while no other state was created from other part of nigeria.

Now out of the $98 billion oil revenue to the federal govt, I have been able to show, 32% , would come from Yorubaland.

If we add the non oil and oil revenue. It shows that $36 billion would be coming from yorubaland . which is 34% of total revenue of the federal govt.

In summary why did the hausa got 5 more states, the igbos 3 more states and the Yorubas 2 states. If we want to be a fair nation, We all know what to do, balance the disparity in state creation. and yorubas should get most of the state created or closed to 30% of the total number of state in nigeria.

Am I saying do not create state in other part of nigeria, the answer is NO. i am not saying so. I am only trying to show you , how much the cheating of the yorubas have been. I do believe state in other part of nigeria are ok. but we still need to address the inbalance done to the yorubas.

I do feel, we yorubas do not need to start to import into nigeria arm weapons like the niger delta before you all get the message. Like i have said before the constitution review would decided if nigeria would still exist. if by chance the review does not meet the desire of our people. By God grace we would have no other option than seek through the international community the unification of the yorubas with their brother in republic of benin. that is not one of my jokes.

The Aare Onakakanfo has spoken.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by RibaduFan(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2008
still waiting for the arial satelite pics b4 i comment
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by bawomolo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2008
I would like to remind every nigerian as a form of punishment for the opposition Yorubalands were denied their "God given right" . Which is human right. And even the creation of more state was denied by this 2 men of IBB and abacha.

While if you look at the revenue generated to the federal govt of the hausa in 2008, it is less than $ 0.1 billion and the igbo would be about the same $0.1 billion but that of the yorubas is $36 billion.

ha what a brain put to waste
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2008
You would know if it is  waste of time, when like you people who have decided to form friendship with the axis of evil Iran, Taliban  and osama bin laden. wait and see. when we make friends with axis of good.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by youngies(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2008
I surprised that you have not flooded the thread with your aerial satelite pictures to prove your calim
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by ssRhino: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
i am still trying to understand what the poster is trying to say.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by DRANOEL(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2008
@nigeria1

first of all satelite pictures have absolutely nothing to do with population cause if it was through satelite we would say lagos has a population of 5million only and abuja has about 4million but its not so is it?

secondly instead of creating more states we should be talking of reducing them but if we most then we should go back to the census result (yes,atleast most international observers who monitored it said it,s about 94% accurate)

from these results you would see that apart from lagos and oyo the rest of the southwest has small populations (and frankly coming from some one like me who has actually travelled round the country i do agree with these figures)

ekiti for one has no business being a state likewise osun
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2008
DRANOEL (m),
first of all satelite pictures have absolutely nothing to do with population

i have told you over and over go to school. stop been online. you would not have made statement like this. It is just because you are not uneducated. You see the science behind satellite picture and population is a well accepted concept in the science world. And if you lack the science background and education. how can i help you. please explain how i can help you, 

look one of the project i did in the university was the use of maps including satellite picture to determine various parameter. So you think those prof were not smart more than makama, 

look educate yourself  and here is a science study like many more on the internet on satellite picture and population,  just google the topic, stop fight ethnics tribal fight. go to school.

i do not know if you have the head to understand the equation involve,  but you have many science project like this on the internet. they could help educate you. like i said. go to school, like we have, it would help you and mr makama understand how the United nation can calculate the population of nation and cities.

http://www2.cr.chiba-u.jp/symp2005/documents/Postersession/p002_Ketutwikantika_paper.pdf
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by bilymuse: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2008
LGA, LGA, LGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
state , state , state!!!!!!!!!!

all for the sake of federal allocation
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by DeepZone: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2008
ekiti for one has no business being a state likewise osun

Why?
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by DRANOEL(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2008
@NIGERIA1

heres what the almighty cia has to say about nigeria

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html

would really love you to read the part about population. it seems like me there are also dumb as to not follow satellite photos
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2008
the CIA put that on their website because nigeria govt provide those information. please verify. And nigeria govt is know for producing false and fake information. And give the international community falsified information, even rigged election result.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2008
Did the Nigeria govt also provide information of training taliban camp and Al Qaeda in northern nigeria.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by DRANOEL(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
this clearly shows the level of your intelligence,for you to say a spy organisation like the CIA depends on govt information, guy the info those people have are not for your favour but theirs
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2008
CIA is part of the USA govt and they collect information from the USA. and the USA govt collect information from nigeria govt.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2008
If the CIA have depend on information providered by Iraq saddam at the time of the gulf war the USA would loss the war. but they depended on satellite picture. they plan thier program and knows how many times it would take them to get to the capital and what they would meet on the way.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2008
Why do you think the USA and other nations called the 2007 election rigged. Your answer is satellite picture. You have candidate claiming they got millions from kano state, while the satellite picture of kano state shows it was a lie. they looked at inec figure. and it does not tally with satellite picture. they are not stupid.

All the satellite picture are used by world media, including CNN, BBC and the picture are from NASA. You for president yar adua signing those paper with Iraq. He has put every nigerian on the watch list of terrorist.

even if the cia have any information against this falsified figure the nigeria govt have given them, it would be classified. they call it over here classfied information.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2008
look if the cia agreed with the information nigeria govt send to the USA govt, why do you think the whole world believe that the 2007 election was rigged. ? then the cia should come out that they and the USA accept election rigging , terrorist, and that they are in love with osama bin ladim.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by debosky(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2008
I won't even go into the ludicrousness of your post - what stupid 'Justice'??

Is Ekiti state viable without federal subvention? Is Osun state viable?

two out of six states - 33% of your states are not viable, yet you want to create more on the basis of population? What kind of warped reasoning tells you that increased state creation leads to improved development?

Taiwan which is only 35,000 sqkm has 22 million people, yet it is prosperous, what insane state creation will bring wealth to 'yorubaland'?

Now to deal with your ridiculous statistics - how do you measure 'contribution' to federal revenue that you came about with 0.1billion for Igboland and hausaland?
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2008
and have you ask yourself this question , why was the north against a democratic govt in nigeria for many years. that should give you the answer. and that answer is there for all to see. the nigeria northern military knews that they falsified the census figure and if democratic govt was put in place, their hold to power would end.

and that was the reason they make sure to kill any yorubaman that called for democratic and use the govt remain and manipulate the resource.

And one thing the USA does not know. as long as this injustice remain, it is of national insecurity to the USA. it is knew of the tie of the nigeria north and Many terrorist group. Many terrorist group are in northern nigeria been funded by al quada and the taliban.

Do you want to see the population of ekiti and osun state,  and we compare to bauchi and jigawa state. Do you know more people live in osun state than bauchi state. even with bauchi land space. do you want me to start positing pictures,
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2008
when we shld be thinking of disolving the other states you're talking about state creation?
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by grafikdon: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2008
davidylan:

when we shld be thinking of disolving the other states you're talking about state creation?

The guy just doesn't get it. . . trying to make him see the foolishness of creating more states is a lot more difficult than converting Osama Bin Laden into a Bible-wielding-tongue speaking-Satan stomping Pentecostal prayer warrior.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Ibime(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2008
There is no need for state creation except there is no peace within different tribes in the state.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2008
So the reason you create state is different tribes in a state. Then the senate should merge river state and bayelse state since the Ijaws are in both state. their are not different tribe now,  abi,   And the senate should merge kano, jigawa, sokoto, kebbi, zamfara, bauchi,. gombe, katsina since them too are the same tribe,  And they should merge imo, abia, enugu , anambra, ebonyi since they are also the same tribe. Which kind brain you get. 

You create state based on injustice and balance.

And on ekiti been viable. Let do a small calculation. If an average man in ekiti get N20000 per month. Let imagine that tax is 10% of his income.  If there are 1 million people who works in ekiti state, just about 38% of ekiti. Ektiti govt would collect 2 billion,  in may 2008 ekiti state collect less than 2 billion from allocation,   this is just tax from salary. If the federal govt allows ekiti state to keep its vat. how much extra do you think that would be for ekiti govt. And their are others tax.

Now look at it this way churches collect 10% of people income as tithe. if tax is 10%,  Ekiti state should be able to generate about 4 to 6 billion naira amount monthly if the tax law is adjusted. If is like the a true federation like the USA.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Ibime(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2008
Nigeria1@;:

So the reason you create state is different tribes in a state. Then the senate should merge river state and bayelse state since the Ijaws are in both state. their are not different tribe now, abi,

If you don't know, there are more non-Ijaws in Rivers State than Ijaws. At most, it is 50-50.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by grafikdon: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2008
Ibime:

If you don't know, there are more non-Ijaws in Rivers State than Ijaws. At most, it is 50-50.

Nigeria@1 does not need to know that. . . his satellite can easily show him the Ijo population and gender, including but not limited to income, age, habit, weight, marital status, favourite's food etc . . . don't mess with the new ''God''. . . grin grin
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2008
now, when i touch your ijaw people you come fighting, do you know there are egun people in lagos too.  Should we create badagry state. So your point does not make sense.

What you look at for in state creation is injustice based on population. which i have put forward. You see, what you see in the niger delta is so small. it is like child plays. When the yorubas result to arm, even there would be no senate. no national assembly, no abuja, no president. there would be no oil money for abuja.  Look please check the satellite picture. the population of the ijaw who formed MEND is not upto the population of Yoruba living in Ibadan alone. Image the entire yoruba youth with arm and mean sub machine guns,  Then I would see how you people would handle that. It is better than be wise then fools.

Continue to live in Stupidity. When they start gunning all of you down and they make your life unbearable. I would see if there is a senate or national assembly. Which president or governor in nigeria  would stand, when Yorubas yourba carry the same weapon like this one in the picture.    You are playing games with the largest ethnics group in africa. think before your foolishness end us all in trouble. See mend and now replace this people with 20 times

[img]http://portametronia.files./2008/02/mend_water2_ap_main.jpg[/img]

[img]http://themustardseed.files./2007/10/mend1.jpg[/img]
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by grafikdon: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2008
I thought you were going to post the satellite pictures to ''prove'' Ijo population? Sometimes it is really hard to decipher your gibberish because you often mix unrelated issues. Get it through your ead head Nigeria 1, and let it sink like a rock tossed into the Atlantic ocean; creation of more states, no matter how you look at it is a very ridiculous adventure. I can give you a million reasons.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by DeepZone: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2008
Lmao, Nigeria 1 is running out of satellite pictures because his server is down. Guys, exercise some patience and give him some time. He is the most entertaining member in Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2008
And i would put this into your head. get that if by default or stupidity the constitution review does not please our people desire. I say it again get this and others into your head. Consider the entire yorubaland excluded from the federal republic of nigeria. we would use the axis of good to our advantage. Since your friends are the axis of evil.  If you get what i mean.  

Go ask your father if you are not old enough , how the yorubas ground nigeria economy to ground during the june 12 election.

And june 12 was under a military govt. Now protest under a civil govt. Start to imagine. We want justice and not war. Like the  president and senate president David mark as said, I would  decided to believe him that the constitution review would start next week and he promises to look at all case. But we in the alternative, should get our people mind ready, to temporary consider themself as citizen of republic of benin for now. Until we find the constitution reviews suitable to our people needs and desire. That all we can say.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by grafikdon: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2008
DeepZone:

Lmao, Nigeria 1 is running out of satellite pictures because his server is down. Guys, exercise some patience and give him some time. He is the most entertaining member in Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin Abi o. . . I am still waiting for his satellite pictures with the accurate population of Pregnant women in Rivers State. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Commissioning Of The Remodelled GAT, MMA, Lagos / Bomb Scare In Gwagwalada As Police Rescue Suspected Female Bomber / New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.