Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied (14060 Views)

Ondo: INEC Declares Two More State Assembly Seats For PDP. / National Conference Gives Igbos New 8 More State, Hausa/fulani Get 2 / David Mark.. National Assembly Will Create More State, Anioma To Join Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2008
Sky Blue 
like over and over again, we have said if you do not want to create state to balance the injustice, please we want to join the republic of benin. it is easy.  Correct the injustice or allow us to join the republic of benin our blood brothers. You see the problem with you people is wickedness. I say it again wickedness. You people are wickedness. Only a wicked person would cheat others and would want to continue to do so. Only a child of satan, an evil person that satan have taken hold of their heart and lifes would want evil and cheating to continue.

The word of God says a wicked man would continue to do evil but a good would stand by the truth. Go and pray and ask  for forgiveness, you need it from God.

And for the person that ask the question of $36 billion , it is based on 800,000 per barrel per day off the coast of yorubaland and over 6 billion dollar of non export.

please read this below.

Here is Nigeria state by state 200 nautical mile . the first line is ondo state. then delta, balyase , rivers.   So Delta and balyase are collecting money that they should not been collecting those money belong to Ondo state 200 nautical miles.  Really nearly half of the money delta and Balyase are collecting are money that ondo state should recieve.

Here is the oil field and map. showing you , that under international law, which you also quoted. Most of the oil field are own by ondo state, because they fall into what the UN defination as part of Yorubaland.   So Yorubaland own those oil, not your Niger delta under the UN international law.  So what Niger delta have been claiming as most of them belong to Yoruba people.

My brother you just make work easy for me to explain. your map is better. can you see ondo mile line. I do not want to call you people names but some uneducated doing the calculation that is given delta and bayelsa money that is not their own. Those oil field falls under ondo state. and from your picture here are the oilfield output.

Bonga field production of 225,000 bbl/d
Erha 200,000 bbl/d
Yoho 150,000 bbl/d.
Bosi field (110,000 bbl/d)

block 242 is the west site of agbami which contant they claim 125,000 bbl/d.

I am back to proof that ondo state owns 800,000 barrel of oil per day, that they are given delta state derivation for, 

Now there is an oil field call Abana oil field which is own by nigeria because it falls into nigeria 200 nautical miles,  but when you look at it perpendicularly it is more closer to cameroon than nigeria.

see the vertical line pointing to abana oil field in the second picture.

here is a proof that nigeria owns abana http://www.subsea.org/projects/listdetails.asp?ProjectID=6

here is my point, if the international standard of what is refered to as 200 nautical miles is perpendicular. Cameroon would be collecting derivation and royalty from this oil fields,   notice other oil field in that area east is own by cameroon.

there is an international standard used. The federal govt in nigeria most as an issue of justice to the ondo state award this oil field derivation to ondo state. There are 800,000  barrel per day from all those oil field just to mention a few, bonga, erha, yoho, aparo and the others,  even just this four i named their output per day is over 800,000 barrel per day,

here is a satellite picture of abana oil field  ,  look how close cameroon is to this oil field, which nigeria is be paid for,  but because 200 nautical miles of nigeria falls into this field we get paid for it, 

ondo state should get paid for 800,000 barrel of oil per daily,    And nigeria produce about 2.5 million, which makes 32% of the oil is produce from ondo state.

Planner you want picture. I am going to first show you the picture of abia state from satellite picture.
Mr makama claimed abia state was   2.833 million people,  And he claim ondo state have 3.441 million people,  A difference of 500,000 . Could this be true, 

Here is abia state. In picture. Please note this is the satellite picture of the whole of abia state,  But ondo could not fill one pages. Please notice the scale. which i have shown in red arrow. it is 51.99 km from earth. I have used the same scale for all this picture so that people would know . it as not change. the same scale for abia state is used for ondo statee. In the red circle are towns villages in both state. I could not do all for both state, but you can judge for yourself.

Abia state, the whole of the state from satellite picture.

Here are 8 picture with the same scale of ondo state.

So you are 10 million. go and meet makama, i am just showing satellite pictures.

Now here are some from ogun state. it just a small different in scale. and compare with abia state,  mr makama claimed ogun state population is 3. 728 million  and abia is 2.8 million. just  o.9 million between them

Here is ibadan about the same scale. so you can see more people live in ibadan than the whole of abia state.   remember makama claim kano is 9 million

and kaduna is 6 million but oyo state is 5.7 million,  can this figure not be from okinji

kano 

kaduna

aboqworo, yes , you can not spot sokoto or most of the northern towns and villages, because they are very small. less populated.

a place like jigawa only have two places showing. but if you show to about 10 km to earth. you get more town and cities showing up.

now a place like jigawa, the largest and the since most populated city in jigawa state is a place call hadejia. while kebbi state, kebbi city is the largest.  now you would look for another place in the south that is of the same coverage that may be the same population like hadejia and kebbi city. my answer would bring me to ile oluji in ondo state and ibafo in ogun state. 

it tell you alot.

ibafo is not among the first seven big towns in ogun state. and ile oluji is not also among the first seven in ondo state.  but mr dear mr makama claimed that jigawa state (4 million) was more populated than ondo and ogun state. 

i did notice that most settlement in kebbi and jigawa state were villages of about 100 or less houses.   so now you ask yourself how may villages in jigawa state. it is easy to count. they are not too many that you can't count. jigawa also dutse and some small town too. but it would be possible to fix all the settlement in jigawa into a place like akure and ondo town in ondo state. i could develop a software that can do that. and i would extract all the villages and town in jigawa or any state in nigeria and try to place them into ibadan.

it would look like a gaming program.  the 2006 was afraud. the greatest fraud in nigeria history.

i will show you the picture of this place now.

kebbi city and hadeija  compare to the town not too far from the  redeemed camp of RCCG , same scale, 

town not too far from  by to the redeemed camp

Now compare  the picture of the largest 2 towns in kano state dambarta and ringim after kano city at the same scale as before with the town not too far from the redeemed camp in ogun state, which is about the same size as ile oluji in ondo state or umuahia in abia state.

So you can see the 2006 census is a fraud and kano is not 9 million,   and also see the second and third largest town in bauchi state where mr makama claim that area was like 1.5 million people.  And see the second and third largest town in katsina state where mr makama claim is 5.7 million people.
please compare them

Town not too far from redeemed camp ogun state

the second and third largest town in kano state

the second and third largest town in bauchi state

the second and third largest town in katsina state

Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2008
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Morenike3(f): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2008
Can a moderator plz delete those Google satellite map or w/e it is.
It's taking up valuable space tongue
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2008
Why I my ask, I went to your profile and i search all your post, i notice you write igbo very well,  how did you learn igbo very well.

http://Nigeria.mooo.com
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Morenike3(f): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2008
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by DeepZone: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2008
Can a moderator plz delete those Google satellite map or w/e it is.
It's taking up valuable space

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2008
i am not finished , i don't have time, if i do i would return on the picture with more picture. you see the picture would help INEC and census board. when they assume that nigeria and international community were mugu, if inec and makama had this pictures. they would not be looking for mugu

now what happen to makama, should he be jailed for 419.??/
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2008
Now compare abia state and osun state at about the same 51km from earth.  Mr makama claimed that abia state was 2.8 million that osun was about the same population just 3.4 million  is that truth nigerian. Is mr makama a lier, true or falses.

Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by frag(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2008
@ Nigeria 1
Is there anything you can do about it with all these rubbish pictures
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2008
i did not get your point.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2008
i will be back with more picture
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by littlekim(f): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2008
Abeg now. Nigeria@1 pls no more picture.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2008
i will be back with more picture
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by littlekim(f): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2008
Du Allah. E jo. ba picture.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by blackspade(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
There is more oil in the North, than anywhere in the entire country. It just has to be found.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by littlekim(f): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2008
yeah right

there is a very big ocean there also, it just hasnt been discovered.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by blackspade(m): 2:47am On Sep 16, 2008
It is scientifically proven that areas who share the same climate in the North, are very more likely to contain large amounts of oil. Millions of years ago, the North wasn't a dry, arid place, it was a more temperate place, with lots of vegetation, and over millions of years, desertification took place, and much oil was developed under that soil. This argument has nothing to do with ethnic groups, it has to do with FACT. wink
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
then may be there should start nother northern MEND to claim the future oil in the north.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by blackspade(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2008
^ Why would you even think of something like that? Do you want to see Naija fail or something? You seriously have a sick and twisted mind.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
Sorry, but no nation that allow injustice like nigeria have done to the yorubas can last. Nigeria would be history if this injustice is not corrected. God is not a God of Injustice.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by KnowAll(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2008
There are more than 1million yorubas in london/UK, another 35,000 to 50, 000 in ireland and a large population in canada and the USA, yoruba states do not survive on oil but rather on money from abroad. We yorubas can survive without nigeria's oil. I grew up in ibadan and in my street in ibadan every single family has at least 3 to 4 members of their family in either london,US, canada and Ireland. Ghana has no oil they survive on money from their compatriots abroad. Yorubas should start thining of Oduduwa Republic, long live Odua republic. I am really dis-illusioned with the FG handling of the delta militias, they should wipe them out, and if they cant they should let everybody go their own, alas Oduduwa Republic,Biafra, and any other agitation from other region.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by DRANOEL(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
@knowall

so having people in london nd co shows you can survive on your own? if this is the only reason you have then yorubas are doomed!
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by tpia: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by KnowAll(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2008
@DRANOEL - the italian americans were the bedrock of the italian economy after the second world war, ghanians have no oil, the only reason that country is well today is becos of the ghanians is disapora. When an african goverment says they want foreigners to come and invest in there country, who do you think the will best kind of foreign investor nobody than your own people abroad, they know the terrain.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2008
The first picture is a prove that NASA(USA responsible for space technology)  owns this pictures . notice nasa in this first pictures.

the other picture are zaria, maiduguri, sokoto , kano, kaduna, ibadan and lagos. Note this pictures are about the same scale in KM. So that nobody can claim I manipulated the picture or called it HOAX. I do think this pictures are the reason why channel  Television is been lock up.

let them correct the inbalance done to the yorubas and we create provinces, and make state part of the provinces. If you do not do this , you have created a forever disparity in Nigeria against the yorubas. If you fail to do this. The yorubas  youth may take arm against the federal govt of nigeria just like the Niger delta did. So much economy are you talking about then.

Even Yar adua would not remain president in a this-stable country , will he? And all this senators and reps would have no jobs. So even the wealth they are trying to protect we be destroy. I tell you Obasanjo and all the yorubas senators would be the first victim of the crisis when the problem start.

It may be like  1983 remember. The military would take over govt and Yar adua and all your democratic govt would be history. They need to act fast and act now. They can not avoid to delay. If they delay this project they may all be dead and not be able to tell the story.

Why do I say so. if a military government takes over nigeria. For that military govt to be accept by the international communinity they need to kill all office holder, from yar adua, to jonathan to bankole and mark and deputys. So that constitutionally there would be no replace for the international community to stop their dream .

ZARIA

MAIDUGURI

SOKOTO

kano 

kaduna

Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2008
I come up with more picture.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
it is dificult to explain my map to people who may lack understanding of science. But I am going to try one more.

Here is it. First of all i would do a short introduction. I am an engineer, school in najia and abroad. While I read software design. I have done project in the past that involve map and satellite pictures.

Google, a USA company is listed by the New york stock exchange. It as the largest ever stock value of any company . Last time i check it was worth $26 billion. Google design a software, called Google earth , which is a collection of picture from satellite by NASA. NASA is the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, a USA govt agency that takes care of space technology in the USA. they fly men to the moon and space period. here is their website. http://www.nasa.gov.

NASA took picture of nigeria from space satellite and what I have been pasting are the pictures of Nigeria, state or town or cities. From this pictures, science world all over the world would agree that the Nigeria census 2006 were falsified. I mean rigged.

That the census figure were created by Mr makama (census boss) and others. Why did we come to that conclusion. We have look at the satellite picture and found that some state were they claim this figure were for. It is scientifically impossible to have those figure to be correct,

An example is Kaduna and kano state. While the pictures shows far more houses in kaduna state. Mr Makama claim that kano state was 9 million and kaduna was 6 million. It is not possible for kano state to be 9 million. For kano state to be 9 million , each houses in kano would be having 120 to 150 people. Which is not possible. It is not possible because from satellite . we can see that outside of kano city. Most of the houses are small mud houses.

We find the same also for Jigawa, katsina, bauchi,kano, gombe, Abia.

While some state which makama claim were less populated were over populated. example is oyo state or ondo state and some other state.

Some local govt would have 10,000 from the satellite picture.

In statistics we can predict the population of a town using certain scienctific parameter. it is an estimate. But +- Plus or minue 9% accurate most time. If you use this science parameter. I can tell you the nigeria census was manipulated.

The 2007 election result I need to see state by state, local govt by local govt to be able to tell you if that was rigged. But judge by mr makama statement. It look the same with his census figure. I would assume the figure were falsified.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2008
everywhere na so so map. shocked
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by DeepZone: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
Wait till he comes with more pictures. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by SkyBlue1: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2008
I really don't know anymore, i really need to pray for strength to permanently ignore a certain poster's threads and posts, but this is getting quite out of control  cheesy. I am pretty sure a lot of people if not everyone here knows what google earth is, what is most amusing is the insistence in using googe earth as a credible means of estimating population. Try using google map or google earth on places like the states and europe, the "coverage" is pretty good and images are much more defined when compared to places in Africa like Nigeria whereby any place that cannot be identified is just pasted with low res green pixels as has consistently been shown in the google earth loving poster's images. Also, with the persistence of using these aeriel shots and terrible low res satellite images, is that to say that the reason Nigeria is not functioning is because of a census everyone knows was fake even without the use of these terribly low res satellite images? Read the news artuicles from just after the census results were declared, you are not saying anything groundbreaking or new by declaring the census to be a fraud. You aren't saying anything we don't know. So what new point is actually being put across with all these images that seem to have infinite sequels spawning everyday?
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by Nigeria10: 2:42am On Sep 19, 2008
you see the only way we would develop is if our census figure are accurate. it is not. If you have a brother abroad. he would tell you how white man use their census figure to develop. I cant waste my time again to explain. This figure would affect your pocket. and help the bank to check against fraud. And this will allow every nigeria to go to bank and borrow money with security and you can buy a car without security.
Re: Creation Of More State In Yorubaland An Issue Of Justice Delay Is Justice Denied by blackspade(m): 2:55am On Sep 19, 2008
Nigeria1@;, you are a fanatic. Please stop clogging this interesting thread with millions of pictures. Are you trying to freeze my computer or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos) / EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See / Commissioning Of The Remodelled GAT, MMA, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.