Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Gift (3918 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Gift by bayourgold: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2009
what do u think i can buy for a girl friend that want to celebrate her birthday, something presentable, valuable and affordable.
Re: Birthday Gift by oheez(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2009
two cows
Re: Birthday Gift by bayourgold: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
i mean birthday and not burial or marriage.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2009
Pant and bra
Re: Birthday Gift by dorleey(f): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2009
A nice feminine perfume, a beautiful pair of earring or chain, a good night wear dat will make her dream of u every night. etc. just make ur choice, it all depends on ur estimate
Re: Birthday Gift by amstel(f): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2009
buy her a car.The Hyundais are affordable.
Re: Birthday Gift by Oxone(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2009
a Love Machine grin grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2009
@dorleey,that was so sweet,u sound just like an angel i must confess,ur man must be enjoyin u o.
Re: Birthday Gift by dorleey(f): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2009
@tiniyata, thanks. lol! smiley
Re: Birthday Gift by biina: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2009
Depends on the aim of the relationship:

Short term: Something perishable or consumable: e.g. cakes, chocolate, wine, party, dinner, etc
Medium term: something with a suitable MTTF e.g. electronic gadget like phone or camera
Long term/marriage: Something durable to remember you by e.g. an engraved bracelet or chain and/or pendant.

Specifics would depend on the person and budget.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift by biola44: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2009
Birthday Gift for Girlfriend: Romantic Birthday Gift Ideas
A birthday gift for girlfriend doesn't have to be very romantic. You're better off saving those really romantic gift ideas for Valentine's day or your anniversary. Instead, consider a plan that involves a bigger, less romantic gift idea with some smaller, more affordable, romantic birthday gift ideas for girlfriend.

Birthday Gift for Girlfriend: Chocolate
They say when a woman eats chocolate, the chemical reation in the brains is similar to sex. That can't be true. Women seem to like chocolate even more than sex.

Whether women like chocolate more, less, or as much as sex, one thing is for sure—it makes a great birthday gift idea for girlfriend. Amid the vast array of chocolate gifts out there, one stands out from the crowd: truffles. If you don't know what your girlfriend's favorite chocolates are, pick up some truffles.

Birthday Gift for Girlfriend: Wine
Like chocolate, women love wine. More to the point, they love the fantasy of wine. They think of wine as the drink of the elite. By drinking wine, they are transported to a different life. A life of sophistication and elegance. Of course, you and I know that wine is just expensive, flat, grape beer. But there's no sense in arguing. Instead, use it to your advantage by getting her a bottle of wine as a birthday gift for girlfriend.

And consider pairing wine with other birthday gift ideas such as wine glasses (if she doesn't already have a set that she loves) or a nice wine opener. And of course, wine and chocolate make a great combination birthday gift for girlfriend.

Birthday Gift for Girlfriend: Jewelry
"Jewlery?!" you think to yourself, "Yeah, that would be a great idea if I understood what my girlfriend likes?" Well, the trick to buying jewelry for your girlfriend is easier than you think with just a few minutes of homework.

This may sound incredibly obvious, but some guys need to be told, Look at the jewelry she already wears and buy something kind of like that. Believe it or not, it's a principal that many guys don't understand.

Don't buy something gold if she doesn't wear gold. If she wears big hoop earrings, shop around for big hoop earrings. She's not wearing anything that she doesn't like—unless you bought for her last birthday.

Determine whether she prefers jewelry that is ornate, or simple. If her jewelry is ornate, how is it ornate? Is there jewelry that she wears everyday, or only wears she's all dressed up? These are clues that help you know a great birthday gift for girlfriend when you see one.

By the way, don't buy anything that looks exactly like something she already has. Choose a gift hat is similar, but a little different. It's not thoughtful to copy something that she already has.

Birthday Gift for Girlfriend: Clothing
Although more expensive and complicated than jewelry, clothing follows the same principal. Buy clothing similar to what she wears—with one additional caveat: It's better to buy something that's too small than something that's too large.

Also, if you've ever shopped for jeans with a woman, you know women have a hard enough time finding pants that fit for themselves. My advice is to not even try selecting pants on your girlfriend's behalf —stick to shirts, jackets, and shoes.

Birthday Gift for Girlfriend: Electronic Gadgets
There are some electronic gadgets that make great birthday gifts for girlfriend.

Birthday Gift for Girlfriend: iPod
The iPod Nano is a great birthday gift idea for girlfriend for all but the biggest music lovers. The Nano's small stature is cool, convenient, and your girlfriend will it's "cute." Best of all, you can have it engraved for that personal touch.

But if your girlfriend is a serious music lover, size matters. She is likely to appreciate the larger storage capacity of a larger iPod model.

Birthday Gift for Girlfriend: Other Gadgets
Digital cameras and cell phones follow similar rules of coolness—smaller is better.

You'll know which birthday gift for girlfriend is right when you get excited by the thought of getting it for her. And price is no substitue for a thoughtful, personal gift idea. Don't settle. Keep shopping until you find a gift idea that excites you as much as you know it will excite her.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift by bayourgold: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2009
Wow, biola this is more than what i opted for, it is explanatory and exclusive,u must be a love consultant or sort of,thanks for ur knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2009
Cant you google? Biola can show you how to. grin grin
Re: Birthday Gift by prittigrrr(f): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2009
@ujujoam-LMAO. @ poster- give her perfume, body geel, and lotion in her favorite scent.
Re: Birthday Gift by PhotoGifts: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
If you want something to surprise your girlfriend and make her smile,
1) Send her a box of chocolate with her photo where she is looking as a woman from 19 centenary
2) Send her a bottle of champagne with her photo on a label
3) Put her photo in a frame where she is looking as Cleopatra or Nefertity with words " You are my ideal of beauty"
4) Plate with her photo will impresse any woman.
5) a chocolate box with her photo words "You are best of all "
There are many other ideas on our site http://www.100photogifts.com/Romantic-gift-ideas-for-chocolate-romance-lovers.html

(1) (Reply)

If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? / 40 Years And Not Married?! / Can A Mature Lady Survive Without Attention From Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.