Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,100 members, 7,859,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69724 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyindamus: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2009
Kai. . .see as these Colts jus fall my hand

Orisirisi

Well. . . . .I did say my crystal ball had a fault.

grin grin grin grin

Can't say I am too sad though.

I have found Mr Rikkkyjen's mouthmaking exasperating
and totally debilitating on the chakra of the Colts tongue tongue
Na e fault
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2009
welcome to the club rikky, the only team left to lose is the philadelphia eagles.

a certain psychic should be ashamed of himself especially on sunday cheesy

on a serious note, i prefer overtime in college. both sides get the ball on the 25yd line and settle things on the field. much more fair.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2009
Mehn. . . halftime

and its 16-14

my nerves are on overdrive.

but all the teams so far that have worn largely white
have lost.

Eagles berra break the trend angry angry angry

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 1:23am On Jan 05, 2009
Oh my. . . . .

You don't get screen plays berra than that.

Oohhhhh weeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 1:51am On Jan 05, 2009
Eyin Eyan mi. . .

why na. . . . . come rejoice with me jo

grin grin grin grin

Bawo. . . .I bet you are sitting there watching,
so happy for me.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2009
bawomolo:

welcome to the club rikky, the only team left to lose is the philadelphia eagles.

ROTFLOL . . . Bawo where do you get these pictures from? grin lol . . . Donovan might put you to shame this yr if you no careful.

doyin13:

Eyin Eyan mi. . .

grin grin grin grin

so happy for me.

tongue tongue tongue
hehe I am rejoicing jare cheesy . . . at least the Eagles are a real threat to the evil Giants. May they prevail against their enemies!
But Bawo this means no McNabb in Chi-town next season . . . lol ya'll gon get some more servings of Orton and Rexy grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2009
*rubbing my palms together in an evil fashion ready to rip Rikky apart*  grin  cool

rikkyjen:

It was fun while it lasted, i go dey see una next season as my team has been bundled out.

Hehehe, its time to join the loosers gang of JeSoul, A-40, Bawomolo and sit on the fence to start dishing yabbis and pouring sand in other teams garri. Thats kuku the norm here, if ur team is out, make sure u start casting pessimism on other peoples team.  grin grin grin

What a crude way for 'em "Mrs Chargers" to end my chest-beating, mouthful bragging, Yorubaman shakara-like analysis and "I told you" commentaries on this weblog! undecided

Meanwhile, IT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!, So ITS GLOATING TYME. JeSoul- my resident diagnostic NFL shrink would come in and start yarning opaks with her yeye post-mortem analysis. grin grin grin

The worst thing in the Colts losing a game is not the pain but listening to JeSoul afterwards! grin grin grin grin
   cheesy  grin  LOL . . .

Eya Rikky, I'll have some mercy. It's 2009, I'm going to turn over a new leaf and stop dishing out e-smacks on your Colts . . .

[size=18pt]Yeah RIGHT![/size]

lol . . .  wetin I tell you last time? say all gloating must come to an end  cool. This should be a lesson not to incur the hatorade of a Patriots fan, our Jazz strong pass your own grin. and next yr, Oga kpatata will be back aka Brady and will restore some order to the AFC east  cool miami winning the division? what the heck?  angry
. . .  eya I feel small pity for you sha  kiss  cheesy
So it's over, ngwa? hehehe. Indianapolis are now the official wives of the Chargers in playoff games. How can they bundle us out in 2 consecutive seasons? Na yam or potato?

So Indianapolis "Mrs Chargers" Colts go bounce next year though
LOL . . .  cheesy  for real.
Honestly I expected the Colts to win. I had written off the Chargers for dead a long time ago though A-40 warned me not to do so So who you dey support now you've joined the "our team is out" club? smiley
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:36am On Jan 06, 2009
tavari jackson is one dumb sucka. kai see as they throway game like bath water.

But Bawo this means no McNabb in Chi-town next season . . . lol ya'll gon get some more servings of Orton and Rexy Grin

chineke, please don't send me into a coma. there's only so much my nerves can take.
doyin13:

Eyin Eyan mi. . .

grin grin grin grin

so happy for me.

tongue tongue tongue

shakara, fact still remains i shall rejoice with you this weekend. wacko psychic tongue

what happened to the dolphins, that gimmicky offense finally met it's match huh?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2009
one more thing, Phillip rivers deserves a lot of credit for remaining composed after the tough start to the season.  poor LT, you literally and figuratively have no balls  cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:20am On Jan 07, 2009
@rikkygenerator
What did i tell you about the Chargers? grin grin your case is a perfect example of laugh now and cry later lol i heard Marvin Harrison has been bussing shots in Philly i think Clint Session should follow suit that guy wanted to kill somebody that night and one more thing do you see Darren Sproles in your nightmares

The only thing worse than not making the playoffs is losing in the Wildcard game i feel no sympathy for them Colts their defense did not come to the party!!

bawomolo:

one more thing, Phillip rivers deserves a lot of credit for remaining composed after the tough start to the season.  poor LT, you literally and figuratively have no balls  cheesy
I am glad people are starting to see what i saw in Rivers even though i doubt they would make it past the Steelers

Why do i feel the Titans and Ravens game may be one of the lowest scoring games in history i am sure their monster defenses would just chew each other up
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 6:02am On Jan 07, 2009
Come A40

where are ur manners.

not one word of praise to me or my eagles.

I expect that from Bawo, but from you. . . . .

ahn ahn na

Give respect to where respect is due jo.

Or is bad manners as virulent amongst Cowboy fans as it it their team tongue tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2009
doyin13:

Come A40

where are ur manners.

not one word of praise to me or my eagles.

I expect that from Bawo, but from you. . . . .

ahn ahn na

Give respect to where respect is due jo.

Or is bad manners as virulent amongst Cowboy fans as it it their team  tongue tongue
Your Eagles that you jumped ship when the going was bad? you where half-stepping jor that does not count!! The Eagles are looking good though i must admit Westbrook and Asante Samuel are really doing the bidness for them and looking at the way the Giants sleepwalked into the playoffs it is not impossible for the Eagles to win the Giants

I see you did not say anything about your way off the mark prediction on the Colts! Superbowl ko! Superpangolo ni
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2009
@ A-40 and JeSoul

You lot's wish has been granted, Hehehehe. It woulda pained me if at least one of the Cowboys/'em Patriots were in the playoffs. But as all of our three team no dey, i feel triumphant. Honestly, not seeing this above teams in the playoff is enough solace for me. Call it a defeatist mentality or anything, all that one na semantics grin grin

Hehehehe, the biggest frauds and pretender to the throne were the Cowboyz ofcourse! Without a punt and a Bradyless league, most of the pundits gave it to em Cowboyz, alas Dallas imploded! Heheheheh grin grin grin grin grin. Buncha Primma Donnas and individuals.

Make all of us sit down abeg and dey watch playoffs. grin grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2009
Nothing works better than self-consolation tongue tongue and the fact that Peyton Manning never got the chance to strike back was what made it all sweeter after the adrenalin rush of being named League MVP he gets sacked in a crucial play that would have ended the game in regulation ohh and you have not told me why your D couldn't cope with Darren Sproles grin grin leave the Cowboys we know we are over-rated and living on past-glory i just want Wade Phillips to be thrown out and for Jerry Jones to hire Mike Shanahan he runs one of the best offenses in the business too bad the Broncos ain't talented enough
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2009
rikkyjen:

@ A-40 and JeSoul

You lot's wish has been granted, Hehehehe. It woulda pained me if at least one of the Cowboys/'em Patriots were in the playoffs. But as all of our three team no dey, i feel triumphant. Honestly, not seeing this above teams in the playoff is enough solace for me. Call it a defeatist mentality or anything, all that one na semantics grin grin
yeye Rikkygenerator (thanks A-40) grin there is a football god and he listens very intently to jesoul grin cool Colts down, Giants to go grin
But seriously, the Colts have no excuse not to have made minced meat out of a weak and under-acheiving SD team.

A-40:

Nothing works better than self-consolation tongue tongue and the fact that Peyton Manning never got the chance to strike back was what made it all sweeter after the adrenalin rush of being named League MVP he gets sacked in a crucial play that would have ended the game in regulation ohh and you have not told me why your D couldn't cope with Darren Sproles grin grin leave the Cowboys we know we are over-rated and living on past-glory i just want Wade Phillips to be thrown out and for Jerry Jones to hire Mike Shanahan he runs one of the best offenses in the business too bad the Broncos ain't talented enough
lol . . . wow, not in all of humankind have I seen such honesty cheesy grin It doesn't look like JJ will scapegoat Wade. Firings usually come within a day or a week of when the teams season is over . . . So my brotha, don't hold your breath on that one.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2009
So what are you guys picks for this weekend?

Sat:
Baltimore vs Titans
Arizona vs. Carolina

The Titans are my adopted team. And after limping into the playoffs they'd better find a way quickly to re-establish their dominance.
I still think the Cards are not as good as their position indicates. Carolina should make it thru.

Sun:
SD vs Pittsburgh
Philly vs. NY Giants

I'm not too confident in the Steelers . . . they play good, they play bad . . . but if Big Ben can limit his INT's I think they'll win against an inferior but don't underestimate them Chargers
Eagles Eagles Eagles - how many times did I call your name? You MUST BEAT those evil Giants in their own house. You did it before, you can do it again cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2009
I prefer rikkygenerate actually undecided undecided cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2009
Yeah i know JJ has said he is not firing Wade but things can change quickly it is not impossible

I am not sure i would be watching any football on Saturday!! Sunday is more like it

The Steelers do not have a fantastic offense but their defense makes up for that in the extreme! i think Rivers would be pushed to the limit and Sproles would get really banged up by them Steelers they would need Tomlinson in this game even though i still favor my Steelers besides the weather could also be a factor that could work in the Steelers favor that Heinz Field is a battleground

I would not be suprised if the Eagles win this the Giants have not been the same since the Plaxico fiasco
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2009
A-40:

The Steelers do not have a fantastic offense but their defense makes up for that in the extreme! i think Rivers would be pushed to the limit and Sproles would get really banged up by them Steelers they would need Tomlinson in this game even though i still favor my Steelers besides the weather could also be a factor that could work in the Steelers favor that Heinz Field is a battleground
hmm, I think LT should be noble and sit. He will hurt his team if he's playing at anything less than 100%. It'll be intresting to see how the Steelers neutralize Sproles, that dude is a like a rocket let out of a cannon.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2009
Bawo, I forgot to yabb you . . . the Bears are picking at the Lions trash to add to their coaching staff cheesy how is an 0-16 HC going to help your sputtering defense as co-ordinator?

and as the NFL turns . . .
  BC coach got fired for interviewing for the Jets vacancy. See BC acting like a jilted lover  grin
  Mangini is the newest Browns coach, it will not make a diff come next yr  cool
Cowboys have released PACman
  TO has not been in any headlines lately . . . very very scary
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:21am On Jan 08, 2009
JeSoul:

hmm, I think LT should be noble and sit. He will hurt his team if he's playing at anything less than 100%. It'll be intresting to see how the Steelers neutralize Sproles, that dude is a like a rocket let out of a cannon.
I think the Chargers should avoid their over reliance on Sproles it just might bite them especially if Sproles has an off day he almost let them down with that fumble before the endzone against the Colts if LT is fit to any extent he should figure the Steelers have a better defense than the Colts and its not going to be so easy for Sproles

BC went a step too far i mean who would not want to coach an NFL team for goodness sake?
Mangini can't do too much the Browns are way too average to expect anything from them
Pacman really needs help but he is not going to get it at the Cowboys!! another JJ trade disaster i just hope Roy Williams does not show up in that list soon
T.O is stunned that he did not have the chance to cry for his QB after another first round loss hence his silence
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:37am On Jan 08, 2009
JeSoul:

Bawo, I forgot to yabb you . . . the Bears are picking at the Lions trash to add to their coaching staff cheesy how is an 0-16 HC going to help your sputtering defense as co-ordinator?

abeg, our defense would come back hard next season, we fired out DL and DB coaches. rod marinelli would buff our defensive line up. one man's trash is another man's gold  grin

poor pacman, how would he make it rain now that he has no job.  strip clubs can't afford such losses in this recession.  

that dude is a like a rocket let out of a cannon.

one hit from troy polamalu and that rocket go kpeme sharp sharp. dem no born that midget well.

A-40 - you finally admit the cowboys are trash and can as well relocate to the Canadian football league.

doyincleo - only mcnabb deserves the praise and not that trophyless team  grin.

here are my picks.

ravens over titants
steelers over chargers

carolina over cardinals
giants over eagles (brandon jacobs is back suckers)
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:40am On Jan 08, 2009
yall can't use roy williams? send him to Chicago ASAP. we would send devin hester in return. you guys need a new KR/PR right grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:46am On Jan 08, 2009
hehe 2 yrs ago the media and everyone in Chitown was drooling all over Hester the-amazing-kick-returner-who-would-stroll-into-the-record-books grin what happened to the love affair?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:58am On Jan 08, 2009
bawomolo:

poor pacman, [b]how would he make it rain now that he has no jo[/b]b.  strip clubs can't afford such losses in this recession.  

Roflmao!!!you are a brute
bawomolo:

one hit from troy polamalu and that rocket go kpeme sharp sharp. them no born that midget well.
I fear for Sproles! that Samoan animal takes no prisoners i think the Chargers should go and watch the Steelers vs Ravens game it would send chills down their spines

bawomolo:

A-40 - you finally admit the cowboys are trash and can as well relocate to the Canadian football league.
You could not make the playoffs in a division that had the worst team in NFL history!! Shame on you grin grin

bawomolo:

here are my picks.

ravens over titants
steelers over chargers

carolina over cardinals
giants over eagles (brandon jacobs is back suckers)
Yeah i saw that on ESPN but guess what? Westbrook is playing too! so its anybody's game
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:25am On Jan 08, 2009
JeSoul:

hehe 2 years ago the media and everyone in Chitown was drooling all over Hester the-amazing-kick-returner-who-would-stroll-into-the-record-books grin what happened to the love affair?

devin who? i know not who you talketh about. oh that NFL no.3 wide receiver. now i know him grin

You could not make the playoffs in a division that had the worst team in NFL history!! Shame on you

lovie smith, see the shame you have brought upon us angry

the pittsburgh defense is no joke, they are stacked at all levels. unlike an undersized colts D, sproles would literally be running for his life this weekend.

Yeah i saw that on ESPN but guess what? Westbrook is playing too! so its anybody's game

true, but what's key is whether guys like desean jackson and reggie brown can stop up.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyindamus: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2009
It is I . . .

The great 'Damus cool cool cool cool cool

My ball is now fixed and these are the results of this coming weekend fresh
off the wire.

Steelers v Chargers - - - - - - - - Chargers win cool cool

Titans v Ravens - - - - - - - - - Ravens win cool cool cool cool

Giants v Eagles- - - - - - - - -- -Giants win sad sad sad sad sad oh well

Panthers v Cardinals- - - - - - Panthers win cool cool cool cool

The 'damus has spoken cool cool cool cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:24am On Jan 09, 2009
doyindamus:

It is I . . .

off the wire.

I don quote you sharp sharp!!! you are only allowed one error here or your crystal ball would be banished from this thread

My picks are Steelers would beat the Chargers
Ravens over Titans
Panthers over Cardinals
Giants vs Eagles is too close to call
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:00am On Jan 09, 2009
doyindamus:

It is I . . .

off the wire.

hey the eagles have a chance. justin tuck may not be at full strength. i still think eli manning is overrated.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2009
I think Eli Manning i surrounded by good cover but he is pretty good too
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2009
The Ravens and Titans game is not actually as boring as i had feared
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2009
These Ravens are monsters

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (80) (Reply)

Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.