Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds (5540 Views)

3 Reason You Should Marry Young / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by obongyi: 2:38am On Sep 12, 2008
Some rich men end up marrying young 18 year old girls after spoiling older girls
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by Sisikill: 2:59am On Sep 12, 2008
Kanu's wife was 18 when they got married, no? LMAO!Honestly, you have MAJOR issues. Why are you fixated on Kanu. . . did he steal your ball or are you the older girl he spoilt? That would explain a lot. . . a whole lot.

So what happened? After he left you for the 18 yrs old, you fainted from shock, went to a deep coma and you just came out of. . . hence the Kanu posts Eeeya! cry
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by dyabman(m): 3:12am On Sep 12, 2008
did the poster ever mention Kanu here or anything related to him?
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by Sisikill: 3:26am On Sep 12, 2008
Trust me, it's about Kanu. Just take a look at all of OP's posts. Kanu OWNS OP's behind, she can't stop posting about him even if she wanted too. . . which is never gonna happen.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by DonEse125(f): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2008
Because they're bloody perverts,that why.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by rampagain: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2008
dyabman:

u dont need anybody to tell u b4 u know d poster is talking about kanu and wife
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by tope2000(f): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2008
Sisikill:

Kanu's wife was 18 when they got married, no? LMAO!Honestly, you have MAJOR issues. Why are you fixated on Kanu. . . did he steal your ball or are you the older girl he spoilt? That would explain a lot. . . a whole lot.

So what happened? After he left you for the 18 years old, you fainted from shock, went to a deep coma and you just came out of. . . hence the Kanu posts Eeeya! cry

grin grin grin grin
hes obsessed with him na
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by opsydudu(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2008
because they want tight pussy.

the young shall grow are the hottest cake right now. 17-19

they give their best in every relationship, young at heart, body and soul.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by spikedcylinder: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2008
dyabman:

The poster lives and breathes for Kanu and his wife. All his/her posts are Kanu-related.
I just hope those ones have extra tight security. . . .
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by idupaul: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2008
spikedcylinder:

The poster lives and breathes for Kanu and his wife. All his/her posts are Kanu-related.
I just hope those ones have extra tight security. . . .

who is he?
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by tope2000(f): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2008
kanu's stalker wink
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by idupaul: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2008
maybe he was kanu's wife jambite boyfriend then in school.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by MrCrackles(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2008
and who the flying fuc.k is KANU anyway?!

Is he bigger than Brash? NAH  grin
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by tope2000(f): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2008
Yes he is cool cheesy
its Kanu Nwankwo
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by origina9ja(f): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2008
coz dey can get and care 4 dem abi undecided
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by spikedcylinder: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

who is he?

Who is who? The poster or Kanu?
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by idupaul: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Who is who? The poster or Kanu?

KANU and the POSTER: who are they?
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by MrCrackles(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
Is KANU a peadophile?
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by rampagain: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

wat a question
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by idupaul: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2008
rampagain:

what a question

if u cant hlp me, then shut up.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by rampagain: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

if u can't hlp me, then shut up.

if u cant ask reasonable and matured questions then go back to the kindergarten where u belong
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by spikedcylinder: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

Kanu is a humanitarian/ footballer.

The poster is an obsessive perv who cant get over the fact that Kanu married that girl (can't remember her name but I'm sure the OP would be more than willing to suppty it). smiley

Brash!:

Is KANU a peadophile?

She was 18 na, she never reach? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by idupaul: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2008
The poster is an obsessive perv who can't get over the fact that Kanu married that girl (can't remember her name but I'm sure the OP would be more than willing to suppty it). Smiley

thnks spiked, u are the best kiss i knew but just wanted to get that silly rampagain off my back.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by rampagain: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

thnks spiked, u are the best kiss i knew but just wanted to get that silly rampagain off my back.

*sighs and shakes head*
kidsssss,they never change
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by richo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
:d :d
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by idupaul: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2008
rampagain:

*sighs and shakes head*
  kidsssss,they never change

** old people never change** tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by Adonica(f): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2008
It goes both ways . . . why not also blame the 18yr olds running after men old enough to be their grand fathers?

all na longer throat . . . long throat for the old men and longer the young girls!
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by rampagain: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
Adonica:

It goes both ways . . . why not also blame the 18yr olds running after men old enough to be their grand fathers?

hmmmm,smtimes its love u know,its not every young girl dat marries a man for his wealth

by d way the poster said rich men,and not rich old men
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by nnacent(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2008
rampagain, wetin u dey talk, which kind love? how will a very young girl love an old man and vise vesa, na wa for you o.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by Busta(f): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2008
nnacent:

rampagain, wetin u dey talk, which kind love? how will a very young girl love an old man and vise vesa, na wa for you o.

thank you o . . .something might have ignited the love and in most cases . . . na money!
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by spikedcylinder: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2008
Adonica:

A.k.a Grave Robbers! grin grin
Re: Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds by rampagain: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
nnacent:

i don see a 19 yr old girl wey marry man a lmost 20yrs older than she is,d man get nothing together they build wetin them get,infact look bianca ojukwu,pple talk as she wan marry old man,but today she happy wt d man,me no fit marry old man,but pple wey marry and e work out for them ,make them continue

read my post carefully,a rich man can be 30 yrs old ,35,or even younger than that,so wats wrong wt marrying an 18 yr old girl

the poster no talk of rich old men na rich men e talk,any body can be rich,wealth is not meant for the old alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ester Gift For All Nairanders (tiger Nuts Milk Drink Recipe) / Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? / I Made My Bae Feel Like A Queen Today - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.