Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final (11326 Views)

Poll: France vs Italy - who's going to win?

France: 65% (26 votes)
Italy: 35% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Italy: U-20 Women's World Cup (4 - 0) On Sunday August-26-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by Constantin: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2006
Reverend,

But I didnĀ“t understand why some francophone African countries (not all) do not support a French national team which is composed of "Afro-French" players. Sorry, it leaves me speechless. On the one hand, you are saying that this would be rascits if one does it, on the other hand you are saying that it is normal that one has to support a national team which is composed of players of African origin please hlep me to untwist that , some contradiction in it

I do not want to give the names of the francophone countries which supported Italy against France but it is a hard slap in the face of the African players. They also would have won in the name of Africa, somehow, but some Africans do not realisze it and are overjoyed that Italy won.

Well, we are free to make choices of our own as we live in a free world, unfortunately, but it startles me nevertheless. How can you bite off the hand that shows you "the fame to glory and fame" tongue tongue cry cry cry

I am still one the side of France, sorry:
first, because many Africans played for them
second, because they played fair
third, because France is a beautiful country (great food, nice scenery, great wine, brilliant cities etc.)

Peace to all
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by lioness(f): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2006
u and me both

retro:

I hate Italy.
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by retro(f): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2006
[size=45pt]Italy sucks bitches! If you support them, you suck too.[/size]
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by kellorah: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2006
woteva@ retro
we like who we like. same obviously goes 4 u
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by MerC2(f): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2006
yeah preach it retro!!
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by Hunter(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2006
bah watching italy playing is really boring, to defensive,

They were lucky to even be in the finals lucky the refs were bias to them in pretty much every game.
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by lioness(f): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2006
;d
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by kellorah: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2006
i dnt watch footie neither do i watch france/italy or n e other country. i dnt even knw wot d playas look like. i really dnt give a damn. but i'm glad italy won not france. and dats ma opinion! i didnt even watch it!
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by omoniger(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2006
pity France.

for zidane-oh what a shame.

congratulations to ITALY
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by SvS(f): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2006
zidane did a very vicious thing
itsly won,am happy
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by toshmann(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2006
shame on matterazi. he provoked zizzou just to get a red for zizou so italy can reduce the pressure france was giving them. angry

just for soccer he made some purportedly unprintable statements about zizzou's mother angry

if i were zizou, i'll butt him 5 times and walk out b4 the red card comes angry angry angry angry angry

italy has won, but the shame of matterazi will live forever in the history of football angry

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

ALLEZ MONSIEUR ZIZZOU

TRES BIEN cool
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by Jalal(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2006
Zidane did an unprofessional thing not like him at all!!! sad sad sad sad sad
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by Jurrel(f): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2006
mmmhhhhhhhh llllllllllloooooooooooveeeeeeeellllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yepee, flowers and kisses to italy, yepee! aint looking for trouble am i kiss tongue grin
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by Priscila(f): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2006
Lets all laugh at France: Ha ha!ha!
Shame on you! Do you all know that we have lost a lot of money which was to be chanelled back home had we won the cup?
Vieira would have pumped more money in those big projects in Senegal and Henry too.
We have lost a lot of income to Africa by France losing that world cup .I had a soft spot for France cos of Africans
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by otokx(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2006
deja vu; what goes round, sure comes round. after sending brazil and portugal away on penalties, it was only natural that they leave the same way.

congrats italy - true champions of the world.

by the way all of the players and the coaches of italy are home based; i think we could learn from that.
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by spikelord(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2006
They didn't send Brazil away on penalties man, it was an open goal
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by MerC2(f): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2006
Oh can people STOP blabbering about
what Zizou did not being professional.
Damn I wish I was him! I wuda given that mafia
punk ass a black and blue eye and a scar he'll
never forget till he dies of a friggin heart attack and
goes to burn in hell! angry angry angry
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by retro(f): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2006
I'm sure the Italian said something racist to Zizou!
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by elampiro(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2006
UP ITALY. THE PLAYERS ARE SO SELF CONFIDENT, GREATEST DEFENDERS, BEST DEFENCE ANY DAY. HAIL ITALY, THE SECOND GREATEST FOOTBALL POWER NATION AFTER BRAZIL.
France tried but they are not yet to be regarded as a great football nation, after this generation of players, France will be now where for years.

I am happy for Italy for proving critics wrongs.
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by MerC2(f): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2006
@ retro
I kno he did!
Stupid Italian *beep* zjivnezizie @z angry angry angry
U get ma point
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by retro(f): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2006
Mer-C:

@ retro
I kno he did!
Stupid Italian *beep* zjivnezizie @z angry angry angry
U get ma point

I'm still dissappointed in Zizou. Did you watch when Les Bleus came out in front of thousands of French fans and were being cheered by them? Trezeguet was crying, I cried with him.
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by elampiro(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2006
Zidane's red card. Well it is a bad way to end his career in the national team. He did something that is not expected of a professional player of his calibre. A newspaper wrote about the red card thus ' the more you think of it (the headbut), the less it makes sense'.

However, Zidane has beeen awarded the best player of the tournament. Second position went to Italian captain, Cassavaro, third position to Italian Pirlo. It still a good consolation for the great Zidane.
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by retro(f): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2006
Zidane DESERVED the best player award.
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by elampiro(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2006
Yes, he actually deserved it, it is a good consolation.
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by spikelord(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2006
That idiot Materazzi did say something annoying to old Man Zizou. That head-butt wasn't tough enough, he should have shot him to death at least
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by MerC2(f): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2006
damn s'all good!
Life goes on! cry
ma poor poor Zizou cry cry cry
I love Zidane anyday, anytime!

Do any of yall remember Emmanuel Petit by any chance?
God that guy was the AWESOMEST!!!
Plus he was good looking wink
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by superman(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2006
oh superman dnt like wite man hey oh dat superman!
oh well Zizou u are a terrorist ! damn me! ok i go show u peper !na me terroist! hey i thought u wite ppl love us ! chineke, iyemea, tofeakwa ! i go keep eyes on my oyibo boyfriend now! yes i repeat u are a terroist!! oh well emmm, nothing
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by superman(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2006
sori 2 post
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by mukina2: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry
did you av to post it twice
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by MerC2(f): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2006
wait who's this superman
and who is he talking to?
I sincerely suggest u get help
cos' ur brain is fryed! angry
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by Grizzly(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2006
All hail Azzuri!! wink
Re: France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final by MerC2(f): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2006
Good for u tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike / FIFA Imposes Fines On Blatter, Valcke. Extends Bans By 6 Years, 8 Months / Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.