Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com (8242 Views)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / Nairaland.com Goes Off And On: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by jgirl3: 4:58am On Jul 07, 2006
@ dizzle,lol.
I think I have met the best people through YIM on N-L, it's usually like we click and they ask for my e-mail addy or I add them with their permission but it's a whole lot better when the person actually interests you first.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 5:01am On Jul 07, 2006
j-girl

she was refering to me baby, but u can add her cuzz she is so cool and sweet and interesting and you will find out the rest yourself. cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by ddizzle(f): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2006
j-girl:

@ dizzle,lol.
I think I have met the best people through YIM on N-L, it's usually like we click and they ask for my e-mail addy or I add them with their permission but it's a whole lot better when the person actually interests you first.

yah wats ur yahoo, ? girl hpe u dnt mind mines lil_nonny2

@ spammers and stalkers

I really depend on the Ignore and Block buttons i will surely block your a$$
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by SvS(f): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2006
and don't u get annoyse when they say
buzz
they don't realise tha ure talking to so many peeps
when u tell them u get:
"don't u want to talk to me?"
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2006
diddy4:

modify please. grin grin grin

you really need to read through what u write before you post.

@topic

this is just ridiculous

It will be nice if you took your own advice. Most of what you post doesnt seem to make sense really.

diddy4:

@davidlyn

i don't know why u making noise about this. you aint the only one getting those. i also get those like eerday. i do not complain cuzz it is simple, you either chat with them or you just ignore and continue whatchu doing.

i do not know why people always make much ado about nothing.

I cant remember including your name in the topic. I am not bothered if you get the same everyday, its not really any of your business to tell me what i should and should not do!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by desiree(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2006
Gosh!!! cheesy cheesy

I get enough of this $hit, it is usually from someone whose username is soo unfamiliar and they go "Can i be your friend" my response is usually "I've got enough friends already, i don't need more, but thanks anyway"
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by bluenubian(f): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2006
one asked me my location, when i said florida US, he said i could be trying to scam him and for me to prove it, i even showed him a pic of me in a club he still said i could have stolen the picture. i cant believe i even gave him the time of day, the nerve he had angry
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by aloib(f): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2006
lol, this thread is hella funny, just ignore or use the stealth button, but sometimes could be nice, met some nice people through that
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by jgirl3: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2006
ddizzle, i'll add you when i log on. That will be cool.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2006
davidlyn or whatever you call yourself, dont even try to start with me. i just said my mind and if you dont like it, take it and shove it up your ass.

dont try to insult me cuzz i have seen the way you diss people and i wont take an atom of that from you. get that into your head.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by lilnaomi(f): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2006
diddy, u r so right, its as simple as that. u dnt wanna chat wiv them, iggy them.

N u, stupid agbaya aka davidylan, tellin me 2 ask questions b4 jumpin 2 conclusion. u must b very stupid 4 dt statement. ask wat questions?? r u so dumb that u cant understand "hi, its XYZ from nairaland.com"?? that shld av told u that she's a member here. almost every1 is not using their real names, so obviously that aint her real name. u av no point mister n u knw that, but u r way too pompous 2 admit it.

so ur silly ass knws that i wasnt tryna get rude at first; atlast a breakthrough. but this rudeness, u asked 4 it mister. look at u actin like som smart guy. best knw who u can get smart wiv. as u can see, i aint one of ur fans, get that into ur brickhead!!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nutter(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2006
"If anyone is bearing the name XYZ, appologies to such an one. I have NEVER chatted with XYZ and used it only as a PSEUDONYM! It is not the first time ABC or XYZ has been used as a pseudonym." - Davidylan

I think this clears everything up. Further, Davidylan is within his rights to complain about what many see as a serious problem. Let the name-calling stop, please. It is unnecessary.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2006
complaining wont stop it. he aint the only one with same issues. he is trynn@ act like he is being bugged too much. let him go under invisible or ignore the person. why the hell should come here to announce it like he is the only one.

@lilnaomi

tell him cuzz i dont think he has got it well.

trynn@ insult me. better watch it there cuzz i didnt diss you so dont fucking diss me.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by lilnaomi(f): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2006
Nutter:

"If anyone is bearing the name XYZ, appologies to such an one. I have NEVER chatted with XYZ and used it only as a PSEUDONYM! It is not the first time ABC or XYZ has been used as a pseudonym." - Davidylan

I think this clears everything up. Further, Davidylan is within his rights to complain about what many see as a serious problem. Let the name-calling stop, please. It is unnecessary.

yea, davidylan is well within his rights 2 complain, but to yahoo or seun privately. why make a thread?? so we can knw he has a yahoo id or ppl who r buggin him. ok now we knw. ppl plz applaud, davidylan's got fans. nonsense and ingredients.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nutter(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2006
Diddy,

On this issue, Davidylan is within his rights to complain. Does this thread not make more sense than many - I mean, really? Biko don't join in the name-calling. It's not necessary here. Biko!!

Meanwhile, how na? Got your IM request (you are clearly one of the people this thread was made for grin) and have since added you. Wanted to chat last night but you were offline. Checked your profile and you were posing with 5 and 10 Dollar bills. Ah, ah?! Whatever happened to the Benjamins bruv? No dey shame me oh!

It's Friday night. Time to get my weekend on!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2006
kai nutter, why u wan shame your brother for here naa. nawa for you ooooo.
anyway, im going clubbing tonight. i pity the girl i will meet. she go tongolo till she begs.

and for your first question, i aint dissing nobody. just told him what i got to say and i aint replying no more. im with him. cool cool
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by jgirl3: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2006
lol - All of you have fun and tell the girls 'pele' for me.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ lilnaomi.

it's obvious you don't read posts before you make statements,

u must b very stupid 4 dt statement. ask what questions?? r u so dumb that u can't understand "hi, its XYZ from nairaland.com"?? that shld av told u that she's a member here. almost everyone is not using their real names, so obviously that aint her real name. u av no point mister n u knw that, but you're way too pompous 2 admit it.

"If anyone is bearing the name XYZ, appologies to such an one. I have NEVER chatted with XYZ and used it only as a PSEUDONYM! It is not the first time ABC or XYZ has been used as a pseudonym."

1. Is that statement not clear enough? how do you know the person who chatted with me was a SHE? Stop concluding, i already told you i NEVER chatted with XYZ take that clearly!
And as for u not being any one of my fans, dear i dont have fans neither do i need one at least not from a bad parental job as you. If i needed fans i wont be needing it from the likes of you, there are better people out there. You just made me really mad now!

As for you Diddy4, i have nothing to say to you, your statements tell a great deal the kind of person you are. You wont take what from me, i'd be waiting patiently for you to come and slap me!

@ Lilnaomi
Why are you so worked up on the topic? Is it in the rules somewhere that you must reply every topic? You see the topic, it disgusts you pls bypass it, there are a thousand and two "better" topics there where the likes of you are found. Why are you bothered over what i decide to post? i fail to see the purpose for all your venom. Do you have a friend bearing XYZ? Why are you giving unsolicited advice? From an upstart like you?

You and diddy4 just claimed this topic was ridiculous, is it any worse than the topics you both are top contributors to on the offtopic, sex and entertainment threads?

Little kids! psssssssst!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2006
i have seen you, mature guy. too much for mature. please kiss my ass.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2006
diddy4:

i have seen you, mature guy. too much for mature. please kiss my ass.

You are simply not worth the effort i put into typing out replies to you. It's obvious you a thickheaded good for nothing fellow. Coward who runs away from reality and covers it with lies and contradictory jargon. i have read a lot of your posts, you wont be someone i consider intellectually competent. Stay there and keep talking about your ass, that seems to be all the american english you have learnt in so many years.

You want to command respect, sorry bro its earned and not forced. From signature to profile to posts all we see is "dissed", "ass", "bitch" and all other obscenities and we wonder if you ever went to school or had parents at all.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2006
i told you to kiss my ass and you just did.

you can kiss it again. if you dont like me, go and die.

i
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2006
diddy4:

i told you to kiss my ass and you just did.

you can kiss it again. if you don't like me, go and die.

What else did i expect from you, of course havent seen any common sense from you ever! why am i surprised.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2006
please kiss it one more time. im enjoying it.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by mukina2: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2006
ah you two ease off c'mon grin
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2006
Hey Muk,

Leave that pig head. He's had it coming for ages!
It's not his fault, if not for the faceless opportunity the internet has given him, he would be hiding behind his mother's skirts by now. Cowards, their mouths only open online!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2006
nahh, mukina

im seriously happy today and stuff. i aint even got time for him.

he said he is mature and inteligent and whatnot.

let him keep fooling his 24 years old dumb ass. you think i came here to showcase brains and whatnot. im having fun here and if you dont like my posts and stuff. why bother reading them.

please get a life cuzz u full of shiit.

and like i said, kiss my ass one more time.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by jgirl3: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2006
can't you do without calling names?
Can we just melt this ?
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by mukina2: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2006
ok guys please forget bout this as j girl said let it melt pls wink
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by jgirl3: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2006
abi oh, muki

Now shake hands and let's forget this ever happened
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by ikamefa(f): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2006
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2006
diddy4:

nahh, mukina

im seriously happy today and stuff. i aint even got time for him.

he said he is mature and inteligent and whatnot.

let him keep fooling his 24 years old dumb ass. you think i came here to showcase brains and whatnot. im having fun here and if you don't like my posts and stuff. why bother reading them.

please get a life cuzz u full of shiit.
and like i said, kiss my ass one more time.

There yoou go again exposing your crass ignorance. You are a belligerent child,, one who should have been spanked into line ages ago. Dear, what are you doing on serious threads? Go give the person above you a number, i thot you stopped at 19, that's what it seems your best at apart from insulting your personality posting such nonsense as your signature.
I dont waste time reading your posts, i only bothered to take a second look at you after your backstabbing of your eng bolex, all because of a woman. Shame on you! i thot i was going to meet a sensible fellow, rather i was greeted by an empty shell with a name attached full of dross.
Yeah you are not here showcasing brains, praps it's because you've never had one all this while, it will be interesting to see you showcase those so-called brains!

As for getting a life, wow! So you think because you're still breathing you automatically qualify as a living soul? How ignorant!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by mochafella(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2006
NL seriously needs an anger-management counselor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whew, I Love Nairaland / Woman Shaking Her Breast To Dance To The Beat Of The Music ‘ No Bra ‘ / Killer Number 0800226655????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.