Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com (8243 Views)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / Nairaland.com Goes Off And On: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by mukina2: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2006
@mocha i think so too angry
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by hotangel2(f): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2006
Joblessness.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by lilnaomi(f): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2006
lmao damn i cant stop laughin.

davidylan, so now u knw how it feels 2 be made a fool of?? look at u venting 4 no reason, am sure those veins in ur head are tired of poppin. hahaha. e remain make u nack ur head 4 wall.

n u r 24?? jus 24 n yet u chattin like u can giv birth 2 most ppl here. *hiss* nonsense n ingredients!!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Jalal(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2006
Well some of em aint that bad, i have made some friends that way cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by hotangel2(f): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2006
lilnaomi. Love that picture in your profile. Love d beads and those shades are deadly. Looking hot in pink girl. smiley
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by mochafella(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2006
hot-angel:

lilnaomi. Love that pictures in your profile. Love d beads and those shades are deadly. Looking hot in pink girl. smiley

No Topic Diversion Allowed grin grin
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2006
lilnaomi:

lmao damn i can't stop laughin.

davidylan, so now u knw how it feels 2 be made a fool of?? look at u venting 4 no reason, am sure those veins in your head are tired of poppin. Haha. e remain make u nack your head 4 wall.

n you're 24?? jus 24 n yet u chattin like u can giv birth 2 most people here. *hiss* nonsense n ingredients!!

My dear:
first i'm just having fun and relaxing after a good day at work. I just decided out of my usual behavior to teach you nitwits a lesson or two in how not to insult others and get away with it.
i have no veins popping off my head, infact i'm looking forward to a great night ahead without upstarts like you pretending to be adults.
Apparently you do not realise that people your age are already married with kids and facing life. You think 19 is young? Sorry i know those who at 21 had had all their 5 children, its not really your fault how can you know more than your brain says.

Still you havent gotten into your thickhead that i used XYZ in place of actual names, well how can i expect you to understand. You're just a kid who failed to grow up afterall.

See the little tat who's taken it into her head to defend an imaginary XYZ, if my 8 yr old cousin (who by the way has more brains than you) dressed the way you dressed in that photoshoot, i'd have given her a good whacking.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by lilnaomi(f): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2006
hot-angel:

lilnaomi. Love that pictures in your profile. Love d beads and those shades are deadly. Looking hot in pink girl. smiley

thanx gurl, much love!!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by lilnaomi(f): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2006
ewo, this nimwad has d guts 2 insult my dressing. you're quite foolish. what is wrong with my dressing?? mayb its cus u know if they sell all the females in your useless family and the ones dt r yet 2 b born, they still wouldnt b able 2 dress that good. but like God said, love thy neighbour, bring them 2 me, i'll dress them 4 free.

u know i look good, be a man and admit it. stop actin like a petty he-bitch. u want to step 2 me, step real good, stop hiding behind those dictionary words. you're jus a sad, skanky, needle-dicked, hopeless mudafkr who needs a log of wood up his rear ass. u want to deviate from talkin bout xyz 2 talkin bout my dressing. you're on boi.

i swear i av suffered. so this gay fool with no sense of fashion too can put mouth against my dressing. ewo mami. but its all good. my offer still stands. bring all the females in your family including those your monkey-lookalike sistas and your female cousins that look like the female-version of wesley snipes, i'll do my best 4 them. its a promise boi!!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2006
know i look good, be a man and admit it. stop actin like a pretty he-bitch. u want to step 2 me, step real good, stop hiding behind those dictionary words.

Of all the dross you posted, this is the only one i felt like replying to. I dont take potshots at families dear, i look at the dimwits in my front lights. grin Sorry if i forced you to look up a dictionary when reading those posts.

Now, i want to step up to you? I'm shocked! I cant say more, wow i sure have met a thousand beter people. Do you really consider yourself good enough?
You look good? who's been decieviing you? Is weariing huge shades and dressing like the under the bridge prostitutes really touted as looking good these days? where have i been? i must still be in the ancient century when women dressed responsible!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ikamefa

i feel you girl, i aint dissing him.

@davidlyn
you really think i backstabbed bolex? you really think i did dat cause of a girl?

now let me tell you something here mister.

nairaland is a bloody site. this is a virtual fucking life. get that into your porous fucking head. i didnt backstab nobody. i said my mind on the issue and people tot i did it cuzz i wanted blue. why the fu*k cant you open your immature fucking head and see that this is a damn bloody site where people come to have fun and not showcase their intellectual capabilities and get all serious and worked up for nothing.

bolex dat is your friend and you support whatever he did, why doz he keep sending those annoying fucking offlines, why the fu*k is he saying all shiit with my name, why cant he just let it go. he said he didnt need the site, when he left, why did he keep bugging people and stuff to join him?

why the hell should i leave this site cuzz of a friends stupid mistake. i didnt support what he did and i still dont. in as much as i regret ever saying my mind dat day on that issue, i still wud say the same thing if it occurs again and i dont give 2 bloody bleeps what you or anyone else think about me.

you can take your thoughts about me and shove it up your miserable fucking ass. unlike you, i dont feel like am all that. you aint all that. you are a piece of fucking shiit. a bloody rustic primal. i aint afraid to be me, i aint afraid to have fun, i aint afraid of trynn@ be all cool and calm. that is me and if you think by being 24 and stuff that it makes you mature, no nigga it doesnt. you are just a piece of crap to me, a bloody product of a damn leaking condom.

fu*k you and your bloody rantings cuzz i just dont give a Bleep what you think of me. bloody imp.

now that is my own word and you aint getting no more replies from me about this issue,. you can kiss my ass for all i care.

@everyone else.
im really sorry about this but i just had to give him what he asked for and it will be the last im gon give it to him. he is so full of shiit. my bad y'all. kiss kiss kiss
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by celemel(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2006
ewo, this nimwad has d guts 2 insult my dressing. you're quite foolish. what is wrong with my dressing?? mayb its cus u know if they sell all the females in your useless family and the ones dt r yet 2 b born, they still wouldnt b able 2 dress that good. but like God said, love thy neighbour, bring them 2 me, i'll dress them 4 free.

u know i look good, be a man and admit it. stop actin like a petty he-bitch. u want to step 2 me, step real good, stop hiding behind those dictionary words. you're jus a sad, skanky, needle-dicked, hopeless mudafkr who needs a log of wood up his rear ass. u want to deviate from talkin bout xyz 2 talkin bout my dressing. you're on boi.

i swear i av suffered. so this gay fool with no sense of fashion too can put mouth against my dressing. ewo mami. but its all good. my offer still stands. bring all the females in your family including those your monkey-lookalike sistas and your female cousins that look like the female-version of wesley snipes, i'll do my best 4 them. its a promise boi!!

lilnaomi, sheath ur sword.  Don't use these kinds of foul language on the forum.  It doesn't show d 'africanesse' in you.  If you feel insulted, politely say it and don't cause unncessary stair.  XYZ can be used in any conversation to represent anything, just like ABC.  I don't think u guys have anything reasonable to quarrel about. In Africa (where I suppose u both come from) it is a taboo to integrate the family of anyone u have a dispute with, into that dispute, to the extent of calling names and pouring invectives.  We all belong to different religious persuasions.  For me, I know that  if I respect my elders, I'll live long (my Bible tells me so) and I wish y'all wud live long with me by refraining from abusing people's parents (who are our elders as well)  The string of posts by all the warring parties in this dispute do not speak well of anyone of u at all.  You guys must learn to tolerate alternative viewpoints and absorb them, even when u may not be in agreement.  Lets not imbibe d western kind of life to the extent of 4getting the core traditional african values of respect, tolerance and brotherhood.  They are important in shaping our collective image in the world space.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2006
@diddy4

i laugh when i read from you. i laugh yet i'm sad because i feel your parents must have tried their best to bring up a good kid. you just turned out wrong. I read your posts and i cant but wonder if my own kids too will grow up in this kind of environment to spew forth the kind of vile words you use. I'm bothered about people like you who think the best way to show their "Americanness" is to spout forth that nonsense you call dissing.
I dont blame you, you're the type who will stumble from pillar to post before you realise you have been on a wild goose chase.

Dear, your arguments hold no water. So what about bolex making a mistake? You went behind his back to stab him. you my friend do not understand the meaning of honor! You have no idea what friendship really means thats why you use the word so loosely. I am sad when i read your posts because it is a reflection of how empty you are, you just dont know it.  You are empty, a shallow carcass and a rotten sepulchre. you read what you posted and wonder if you are a rational thinking human or not.
I'm worried what your kids would grow up to be, vagabonds? You fill your posts with Bleep, ass, bitch and what not and you are not in the least bit worried what those words do to your personality.

Of course no one is here to show "intellectual capability", we are not here to prove our mental shallowness either!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2006
@celemel

i cant but agree with you. i think i have gone out of my way to do and say things i would not have ordinarily done. this would have passed under the bridge but for lilnaomi who made a case out of nothing and took it upon herself to defend an imaginary XYZ whom she has never met!

I'm sorry for my words, i should not use them often and i dont but there are times when i feel some people think because the internet keeps them faceless, they have the right to insult others. i would so have loved lilnaomi to insult my family in my presence. I would be so proud of her!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by hotangel2(f): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2006
Will u people kiss and make up already. dammit.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by lilnaomi(f): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2006
diddy4:

you aint all that. you are a piece of fucking shiit. a bloody rustic primal. i aint afraid to be me, i aint afraid to have fun, i aint afraid of trynn@ be all cool and calm. that is me and if you think by being 24 and stuff that it makes you mature, no nigga it doesnt. you are just a piece of crap to me, a bloody imp

i second that motion. diddy, u av described him perfectly. gudwork son!!

n celemel, must i remind u that respect is reciprocal. if u do dt, good 4 u but i cant take som1 insulting me n fold my hands smiling sheepishly for d sake of not disrespectin ur elders. d stupid goat is 24 yrs old, 5 years older than me but still, he's exchanging words wiv me n u deemed it appropriate 2 rebuke me instead of him. celemel, forget africanesse or wateva it is u call it, i simply cannot take dt. u call him an elder, an elder yea, a stupid elder, dts what he is. if u can take it, gud 4 u. but me i cant. u av no business wiv me n i av no business wiv u. u wanna squash this, talk 2 d waste of skin, dnt talk 2 me n dts wiv all due respect.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by lilnaomi(f): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2006
hot-angel:

Will u people kiss and make up already. dammit.

kiss n make-up??

*kiss kiss*, hanha itz cool. we r fine

hahaha!!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2006
lilnaomi:

i second that motion. diddy, u av described him perfectly. gudwork son!!

n celemel, must i remind u that respect is reciprocal. if u do dt, good for you but i can't take som1 insulting me n fold my hands smiling sheepishly for d sake of not disrespectin your elders. d stupid goat is 24 years old, 5 years older than me but still, he's exchanging words with me n u deemed it appropriate 2 rebuke me instead of him. celemel, forget africanesse or whatever it is u call it, i simply cannot take dt. u call him an elder, an elder yea, a stupid elder, dts what he is. if u can take it, good for you. but me i can't. u av no business with me n i av no business with u. u want to squash this, talk to the waste of skin, dnt talk 2 me n dts with all due respect.

dear! 5 yrs does not make much difference. I respect those younger than me just as i expect the same. you have to agree you brought this upon yourself by going all out for my jugular for someone you dont know. It's pure inability to accept mistake, you jumped the gun, accusing me of insulting XYZ, a "person" i made categorically clear did not exist and only used that as a pseudonym. Apparently i thot i was talking to someone with brains, i forgot not every one took english language seriously, you might want to consult a dictionary for the word "pseudonym".

I have run out of words to describe you. You leave me and go insulting my family and innocent sisters and cousins. It shows the extent of your depravity.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2006
smiley smiley smiley

@lilnaomi

he aint worth it, its ok, let it go please. just smile at him.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2006
diddy4:

smiley smiley smiley

@lilnaomi

he aint worth it, its ok, let it go please. just smile at him.

I don't need your smiles. Please it would be a big disappointment on my part to accept anything from you two. You obviously are a disappointment to any right thinking male. You just confirmed my haunches all these while, you are not the kind of person i associate with. You may live in America but apparently you forget the saying that you can take the boy out of the ghetto, you can't take the ghetto out of him. Perfect example of you.

@ lilnaomi,

you simply started posting your dross soon as you got the "i follow skirt anywhere" diddy4 on your side.

Please the gentility of a tiger should not be taken for cowardice. I owe NO appologies to either of you appologies for humans!

Now i got some work to do, enough of exchangiing words with nonentities who have not achieved a single thing in life but think the world of themselves!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by hotangel2(f): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2006
Y'all really need to stop.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by lilnaomi(f): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2006
*smiles at davidylan*
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by cacus: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2006
hotangel if i may ask are old are u? pls
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by cacus: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2006
hot angel, are u thr
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by cacus: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2006
sad
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by hotangel2(f): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2006
im 16. Why?
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by cacus: 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2006
shocked cos u so mature i have been reading Ur post they are too mature for 16 age .

well am shocked cos am 25 july 15 and can say what u are saying in every thread

i so much admire u any time am in this place.

where were u born?

can u teach me some english pls.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by cacus: 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2006
u hardly quarrel.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by hotangel2(f): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2006
cacus:

shocked because u so mature i have been reading your post they are too mature for 16 age .

well am shocked because am 25 july 15 and can say what u are saying in every thread

i so much admire u any time am in this place.

where were u born?

can u teach me some english please.

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment.

I was born in Nigeria.

You are speaking english, how can i teach you what you already know how to speak?
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by bunmzi: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2006
hey moyin its bunmzi wats good, just joined today i can see you aving gurl problems hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whew, I Love Nairaland / Woman Shaking Her Breast To Dance To The Beat Of The Music ‘ No Bra ‘ / Killer Number 0800226655????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.