Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com (8241 Views)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / Nairaland.com Goes Off And On: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by ddizzle(f): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2006
lol @ hotangel
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 08, 2006
bunmzi:

hey moyin its bunmzi wats good, just joined today i can see you aving girl problems Haha

bunmi adenuga? is that you?? grin hala me sharp sharp
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by cacus: 12:38am On Jul 08, 2006
hot angel i want to talk to u private, how can i?
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by cacus: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2006
cry, diddy4
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 12:50am On Jul 08, 2006
please what did i do?
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by aloib(f): 4:15am On Jul 08, 2006
na wah o, this has turned to fight
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by retro(f): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2006
I am for David on this one. If you don't like the topic, HELLO, don't post (even though it's hard not to). He's got every right to say what's on his mind. He also explained that the person he talked to wasn't XYZ, I think using Anonymous would've been better but oh well.
I wanted to make a topic like this but David beat me to it. It's annoying, EVERY bleeping time I get on YIM, it's always like this:

- Asl?
Me: Do I know you?
- Asl please?
- BUZZ!
Me: *blocks the person*

It's frustrating.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by cacus: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2006
hotangel , private talk pls
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by desiree(f): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2006
See, wahala don happen for this thread o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by spikedcylinder: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2006
Wow!How much i have missed!All this happened last weekend?
Whats is up with you lilnaomi?Now,i am not trying to insult you because i have noticed that in your view anyone that doesnt agree with you automatically becomes your enemy.What is nairaland here for if not to discuss diverse and very different topics that each affect our lives in however significant or insignificant ways.What might be important to you might not be to me so why are you making this a big deal?There are several topics under the sun which people can talk about and either agree or disagree to and this is just one of them so why are you upset that someone started a topic on the occurences of life on the internet?I agree totally with David and this is even a thread i was thinking of posting before he did it.
Do you even know the meaning of a PSEUDONYM?If you do,then you wouldnt keep claiming he's insulting "XYZ" because until someone said it,i didnt know there was such a user. . . . come to think of it,are you sure you are not XYZ?lol!If you are not seekin for attention yourself,why is you picture in your profile?Why do you keep opposing things that people say and do if not to gain popularity yourself?case of pot calling kettle black!
This is really getting out of hand and it has robbed away the innocence of the original post.In fact,what has bolex got to do with this?Na wa o!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by robby1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2006
@ spikeycylinder
which one be this now? i go ban u oh? grin
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2006
Thanks spiky,

At least someone stuck up for me! When are we going to talk again? Have been busy this last weekend. pele. cheesy
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2006
@davidlyn

whats up buddy?

@spiked

dat was totally not necessary. everything has died down and u just want to start up drama again.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2006
@ diddy,

i'm very ok. how r ya? Forgive Spiky, she was only sticking up for a good friend.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by waleleader(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2006
i subscribed to this thread but never actually contributed. i was hoping i'd see   @davidylan,@ diddy4 and @lilnaomi kiss and make up. Maybe you lot never kissed, but at least you made up. Nice one peeps.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2006
walelead:

i subscribed to this thread but never actually contributed. i was hoping i'd see @davidylan,@ diddy4 and @lilnaomi kiss and make up. Maybe you lot never kissed, but at least you made up. Nice one peeps.

As you say, things can only get better! grin
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by diddy4(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2006
@davidlyn

im aiight, just chilling and sipping some crunk.

yeah, i got no problem with her. just dont feel like watching no girl fight even though i find it hot.

@walelead

the kissing part is so gay abeg. we cool now.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by spikedcylinder: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2006
diddy4,i had no idea things had "died down" as such things are hard to detect using this medium.Forgive me for "stiring things up"again but i just had to speak up for David seeing as he's my friend and all. . . . grin wink
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by SvS(f): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2006
really?
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by spikedcylinder: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2006
Are you asking a question?
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by SvS(f): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2006
dont worry its nutin.i mean what i wrote undecided
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by celemel(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2006
lilnaomi, is this how terrible you can get?  I feel insulted by tht post of yours.  If you can't take little advice with qualms, I don't know what else to say.  If you were to have been physically present here around, I'd have spanked the hell out of u.  A child like you wud make people talk evil about africans.  We respect a lot, and u owe the society a duty to respect your elders and people who are older than you, so that your days on earth may be long.  Do the reverse, and perish, thats what the Bible says.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by SvS(f): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2006
dats deep man
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by hotangel2(f): 2:40am On Jul 12, 2006
Y'all still on this issues.
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by lilnaomi(f): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2006
wow, neva knew so much wud av developed in my absence but hold on, why r som ppl boilin ova this?? spikedcylinder, hell if i care if he's ur friend. u support him, aint my business; u dont, cant b bothered. n if u hold urself 2 b my enemy jus cus u disagreed wiv me once, omo na ur headache, take panadol!!

n celemel, jus cus i asked u 2 not refer 2 me, u r quoting d bible. u ppl in here actually think i giv 10 flyin virgins, ehhh nah!! celemel, if u take offence bcus of wat i said ol' boi, na ur own oo. it dnt take nuthin frm me n it dnt giv me nuthin. u r jus making so big a small issue. wen i asked u not 2 refer 2 me, i wasnt disrespectin 2 u. i jus said it so it wnt b as if i was disrespectin u. u dnt knw me, i dont knw u plz dnt make judgements on wat u've read so far from me, ok?? cus i aint jumpin 2 conclusions that u r a jobless busy-body that nobody likes frm ur posts in here, so plz!!
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by aykay(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2006
pple r crazy u know, we argue with friends, partners,bosses and weirdos on the phone who try to sell us double glazing or insurance. now we arguing with pple on the internet!!! cry
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by jgirl3: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2006
Arguments can be constructive or destructive. It seems that most of them that we have on N-L result in name-calling and sturvs which are destructive
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2007
ok, this thread got my attention, cuz I'v been sniffing around 4 u, started out on nairaland as a visitor 2 or 3 months back, till I registered recently. And u knw what, you're the first name I was quick to remember, a name I still haven't forgotten. So when you complain about the 'buzzes' and 'pings' from pips(mainly chics) who've got lil or nothing to say, u shld understand.There's an admiration sumwhat.

4rm my end, I'v got a sumwhat different view of u, some ironic admiration of ur person, suffice to say that in one of my (all-2-few)posts, where you'd also left a line- sth about Kano vs Lagos Census Results, you were one of the sharks I referred to in there. And yeah, you still scare me. I first read your post as contribution to some thread abt 2.1 vs 1st class, n yeah, I never 4got u.

Last line, if I get wind of your i.m (yahoo), i'd buzz u still, inspite of ur lines, n ask u a few questions, I'm dyin 2 hv answers 2 ,abt u!cheers
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ sexyme
grin grin
thanks for the compliments. dont think i've seen your YIM before. yep my YIM is my nairaland ID. hit me up when u want. and really i'm not as scary as i sound
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2007
sorry(2 whoeva), my last post's targeted @ topic (davidylan)
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by kitaun(m): 2:23am On Jan 20, 2007
@David, am winking at you, u know?
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by spikedcylinder: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2007
Yea,you all just back off! lipsrsealed wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whew, I Love Nairaland / Woman Shaking Her Breast To Dance To The Beat Of The Music ‘ No Bra ‘ / Killer Number 0800226655????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.