Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com (8248 Views)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / Nairaland.com Goes Off And On: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by finemocha(f): 12:19am On Sep 12, 2009
@davidylan

u dont have to accept them if u, arent willing to chat to them
Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2016
XYZ: Hello Davidylan, this is XYZ from Nairaland.com
Davidylan: hi
XYZ: hello
5 minutes wait,

XYZ: asl please
Davidylan: please introduce yourself first
XYZ: XYZ from nairaland.com
Davidylan: are you new? i've never seen your Nairaland id before.
XYZ: yes i'm new
XYZ: Buzz
XYZ: talk to me
XYZ: Buzz
*Davidylan sets YIM to invisible*

Am i the only one who is constantly peppered with this kind of desperate girls who don't seem to have anything to say beyond "hello this is ABC from nairaland" or "will you be my friend?".
I sometimes wonder why people still havent learnt the basic skill in human relations. If you initiate a conversation, the onus lies on you to carry that conversation at least until you can convince the other individual why you deserve a piece of his precious time. Dont say hi and then start buzzing and telling me to talk to you because i just can't! i don't know you and i did not start my day planning to talk to you!

1 Like

Re: xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Missyloyce:

Hmmm. "learning the art of human communication", I'd reflect on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Shaking Her Breast To Dance To The Beat Of The Music ‘ No Bra ‘ / Killer Number 0800226655???? / Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.