Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,677 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship (1266 Views)

Satisfaction In Bed / Sexual Satisfaction / All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by kingbukola: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2008
Can a woman be satisfy in sexual relationship with her man so that she will not have any affair again with another man all her life? bukola king ifekristi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by makavele: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2008
YES of course!

Not all girls are promiscuous.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by 8ball(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2008

@ poster

what a stupid question?

Y not ask yo mother that question?

Am sure u av no regards whatsoever 4 women that's y u see all of them as gold diggers when in truth it's we guys that dig 4 lost treasures of passion n bliss in their honey well(lol)
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by tope2000(f): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2008
kingbukola:

Can a woman be satisfy in sexual relationship with her man so that she will not have any affair again with another man all her life? bukola king ifekristi@yahoo.co.uk

u need prayers lipsrsealed
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by agaba123(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2008
I think the question should be the other way round.

Women are more faithful than men because of the way they are wired biologically. So quit being chauvinistic
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by HRhotness(f): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2008
8ball:

Am sure u av no regards whatsoever 4 women that's y u see all of them as gold diggers when in truth it's we guys that dig 4 lost treasures of passion n bliss in their honey well(lol)

quite an apt answer grin
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by legry(m): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2008
tope2000:

u need prayers lipsrsealed

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

No but really lets think of the question, Is it really really possible that a woman can be satisfied with just one guy's dick for the rest of her life, what of curiiosity ( i am actually thinking of those that have tasted or had just one)

anyway just a thought
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by ifyalways(f): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2008
legry:

No but really lets think of the question, Is it really really possible that a woman can be satisfied with just one guy's privates for the rest of her life, what of curiiosity ( i am actually thinking of those that have tasted or had just one)

anyway just a thought

YES ofcos.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by topup: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2008
In response to the OP and legry, yes I believe so, any body though we cannot say all their reasons are the same, some women, may fear being caught, so don't even venture into that world, others may truly adore their husbands and no other man can compare - especially if the two of them had been through a lot of things together, also, another factor is their libido, a female with a low/slow libido can surpress lust for 'variety'.

Anyways, I want to pick up on that! What is this variety rubbish? Every human has different lips, must we kiss every one, every human has different hands, must we shake every, taste every, touch every, take everything - for the sake of variety? This variety thing has to stop sooner or later.
Eventually, when the hormones of youth die down, we accept the fact that the optimum conditions for a successful relationship relies on dedicating yourself to ONE person, and ONE person only and the connection in which two people being monogamous with each other can make is uncomparable.

Maybe instead of wasting our time here and there, we should focus more on investing on finding that person, that person who you may get used to the idea of making love with them, but it certainly does not become a chore or something that makes someone want to go and sleep with someone else and jeopardise what you have between you.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by tope2000(f): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2008
legry:

No but really lets think of the question, Is it really really possible that a woman can be satisfied with just one guy's privates for the rest of her life, what of curiiosity ( i am actually thinking of those that have tasted or had just one)

anyway just a thought

yes cool
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by tommyex(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2008
Can we close stupid topics by default pls Mr Seun
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by vivaladiva(f): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2008
me seriously doubt that, there is nothing like a new dick,
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by bigboyslim(m): 2:05am On Sep 16, 2008
topup:

In response to the OP and legry, yes I believe so, any body though we cannot say all their reasons are the same, some women, may fear being caught, so don't even venture into that world, others may truly adore their husbands and no other man can compare - especially if the two of them had been through a lot of things together, also, another factor is their libido, a female with a low/slow libido can surpress lust for 'variety'.

Anyways, I want to pick up on that! What is this variety rubbish?
Every human has different lips, must we kiss every one, every human has different hands, must we shake every, taste every, touch every, take everything - for the sake of variety? This variety thing has to stop sooner or later.
Eventually, when the hormones of youth die down, we accept the fact that the optimum conditions for a successful relationship relies on dedicating yourself to ONE person, and ONE person only and the connection in which two people being monogamous with each other can make is uncomparable.

Maybe instead of wasting our time here and there, we should focus more on investing on finding that person, that person who you may get used to the idea of making love with them, but it certainly does not become a chore or something that makes someone want to go and sleep with someone else and jeopardise what you have between you.

I beg to differ ma. Variety is not rubbish. Look at it this way. What if you had to eat just one brand of fast food all your life. say McDonalds. You eat their burgers, their fries, their nuggets and you totally love them. In the short term you might actually begin to get addicted to Mac, you start having a craving for it and you tell yourself that there's a connection between you and that mac. After a while, you will notice that the mark starts to get boring. you know everything about it. you know how thick it is, how much sauce is on it, you've tried all the different combos, it starts to get boring. Thats when you start looking for an alternative. The same concept pretty much applies to human sexual apetite. It happens to everybody, but like you rightly pointed out the more adventurous ones will tend to go for the alternative while the more relaxed ones will not. Thats why they say Variety is the spice of life.

ps: just being sarcastic
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by rotoye(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2008
if the girl was a virgin when ur relationship started then i cant believe she will be faithful 4ever. but if she has had some heartbreaks and relationships, the possibility is higher that she would be faithful. the human mind is curious and she will always wonder how another guy feels deep inside. hope that answers ur question
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by Gabry(f): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2008
Eh. . . . that is pure nonsense. . . . .
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by legry(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2008
rotoye:

if the girl was a virgin when your relationship started then i can't believe she will be faithful 4ever. but if she has had some heartbreaks and relationships, the possibility is higher that she would be faithful. the human mind is curious and she will always wonder how another guy feels deep inside. hope that answers your question

Thank you, Right on point
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by sistawoman: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2008
If she is ment to be yours she will be faithful to you. If not then she wont.

Only God knows who each of our mates are.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by girlsoswit(f): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ 8ball, that's rather 2 harsh. Abi @ poster no gree be ur own.

@ poster, ask the night workers I mean the prostitutes. They would give you a perfect answer.

@ sistawoman, true yans.

@ rotoye, ori re pe jo.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by topup: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2008
BigBoySlim, you have a point, and a good analogy too. I am not saying variety is rubbish, but it is a lame reason to want to cheat on someone. Ideally, you should believe you have found the best for you, be satisfied with what you have, because the grass always appears greener on the other side.

I understand your idea about the food, after you've had the same food for all your life, your eyes and mind might start to wonder, if there is something better, but this happens because we are aware that there are alternatives, I believe if cheating or infidelity was made so that it was incredibly frowned upon and wasn't an option at all, not on our minds, not in our society then we wouldn't consider it an option. You may still wonder about 'better tasting food' but you would never act upon it, you would have accepted that you have to deal with what you got, after all it is only food, and there are other aspects that can make a person happy. If you had to eat the same food for the rest of your life, I am pretty sure that wouldn't be a reason for people to want to commit suicide, basically, I believe it is not the worst thing that can happen to someone. Equally, with remaining only sexually active with one partner, if you had to, it is not going to kill you.

Also, apart from knowing that you really have to eat MacDonalds for the rest of your life, you also know that other people eat all kinds of foods, with the introduction of variety, you are more likely to be tempted by the other options, your mind will start to wonder, you will feel like you're missing out.

In neighbourhoods in which there is a KFC down the road, a MacDonalds across the street, a Burger King opposite etc, there is an increased rate of obesity, you are more tempted by the variety around you so you give in more easily. It isn't always better to satisfy one's weakness for variety, I am sure back in the 'old' days before fastfood and variety, food was probably less a fad, we ate to live, it was just another thing we did. What I am trying to say (though I may not be explaining myself properly) is that variety in sex has been hyped up. I completely understand why and how people can become bored with it, when being monogamous but I don't see any reasonable reason smiley for someone to go and explore just for the sake of tasting something else.

No two humans are identical in every way, not even identical twins, must we kiss every set of lips (just for variety), must we hold every hand, touch every part of everyone before we feel that we are satisfied.

A kiss for example, I am sure if you have kissed more than one person, you may believe your partner's kiss doesn't top that list, that doesn't mean that you go out in search for a better kisser. You should enjoy the moment, enjoy the entity of the moment. Not just the kiss, or the sex, or touching, tasting, groping or whatever, but enjoy the connection that is unique to you two.

Lastly, people are nowadays on a quest for the 'best' sex, but aren't focusing on the more important parts to a relationship like genuine love and connection, it is much easier to find someone who is great in bed than someone who is great.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by topup: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2008
sistawoman:

If she is ment to be yours she will be faithful to you. If not then she wont.

Only God knows who each of our mates are.

You know what sistawoman, I understand what you mean, especially the last sentence, however, I don't believe it is that simple. We are all humans, and though I genuinely believe that I would NEVER cheat on anybody I loved (who was mine), but I can say that now where there is no pressure on my life or even anyone to cheat on tongue, I don't know what the circumstances will be like in future, though I know my personality and morals would help me greatly, I cannot know 100%. There are people who cheat and then realise it is the worst mistake they have ever made, and it is the mistake that even reforms them and makes them repent from their past behaviour. Every situation is completely unique, unfortunately, so one rule cannot be made to apply to all. I would like to believe that a man who truly loves me would never cheat on me (I truly believe that I am that special and deserve as much) BUT, it may simply not be the case.
Re: Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship by sistawoman: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2008
topup:

You know what sistawoman, I understand what you mean, especially the last sentence, however, I don't believe it is that simple. We are all humans, and though I genuinely believe that I would NEVER cheat on anybody I loved (who was mine), but I can say that now where there is no pressure on my life or even anyone to cheat on tongue, I don't know what the circumstances will be like in future, though I know my personality and morals would help me greatly, I cannot know 100%. There are people who cheat and then realise it is the worst mistake they have ever made, and it is the mistake that even reforms them and makes them repent from their past behaviour. Every situation is completely unique, unfortunately, so one rule cannot be made to apply to all. I would like to believe that a man who truly loves me would never cheat on me (I truly believe that I am that special and deserve as much) BUT, it may simply not be the case.

This is true. And while i pray and hope with all my heart that he never cheats on me, I cant control that, all I can control is what i do and if i cheat or not.

I know the opportunity has presented itself and all i can say is his face is all i see, his love is all i feel, his touch is all i want. I know that i love him deep in my soul, I know that my mind, body and soul are in love with him and a love that i have never felt before. Knowing that, feeling that, experiencing this love, I know that i cant cheat on him or betray the bond that I feel. I have had an unfaithful partner before and know what that hurt feels like. I love him too much to ever want him to feel that pain.

But for each person it is different. I hope that everyone gets to experience that kind of love at least once in their lives.

(1) (Reply)

UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! / Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf / Ladies Why Contacting Guys On Msn & E-mail If You Will Never Give Ur Nairand Id

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.