Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! (1261 Views)

She Is Ready To Give Her Virginity For Cultism *pic* / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by Obioso(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2009
A girl in UK is selling her verginity for €2.5million to the highest bidder for her to get money to finish her master degree.is it morally right or wrong?
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by yme1(f): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
i feel her pain,it is wrong, though the circumstances surrounding her is too much but i would advice her to pray about it. But come to think of it who go buy am for that kind amount.
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2009
this is OLD NEWS, it's been online for more than 6months and whoever is bidding is getting robbed,
As seen online, you can get virginity for 10000pounds. check this link for the18yr old British girl who is doing the same but for MUCH cheaper.
http://blogulate.com/content/virginity-for-sale-just-10000/

One of the first who auctioned her toto online was a girl called Rosie Reid who did it back in 2004, and got only $20500 for it. there is also an italian model who , at the moment, is selling her toto too. her name is, Raffella Fico was selling hers for about $1,5mill.

i think they need to do some more extreme shit to surprise me now, seen it all!
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2009
wonder if the virginity is genuine .
nothing is impossible with plastic surgery
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by KellyD12: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2009
Wow dat's a pretty price, i won't mind payin her €1.2 m but i wuld hav 2 suck her bleedin b4 disflowerin her.
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by amosexy: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2009
Na only foolish man go drop im moni buy ver-ginity becos nuffin like dat Mr poster bt if na virginity na only mad man go use im moni buy am wen we all know wat technology can do to non-virgins,so y dont u take ur wife for anoda implant if u so much want a virgin blood. EWU,
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by Hollysmile: 6:18am On Mar 05, 2009
@poster, why askin if it's morally wrong. Is somethin wrong wif ur brain?
Are u a sadist?
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by Amigoz(f): 6:30am On Mar 05, 2009
@ poster morally wrong! So dont even think of doin same!
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by femi4: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ poster, It's a shame that you can't even type 'VIRGINITY"correctly.Always edit before you post anything here.I want to believe that it's a typographical error.
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2009
Why pay for virgin kitten when u can get it F.O.C
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by Pataki: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2009
Wow! I am the luckiest dude in the world! grin
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by DaPhoenix(f): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2009
@poster you are really late.
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by pureminded: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2009
see me see whala, what virgin ?all dos ones wey dey give you whala hiseses, who want virgin b4 sef ? na hin dem wan come sell ? she dey craze , make she better put stick and break something kia kia , , Honestly i dont know why , I hate virgins angry
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by CrazyMan(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2009
Foolish white guys. That's why Nigerians keep on duping them over and over again. Why should someone in his right senses pay up to $1.5m for a p***y. Did he grow up in the same neighbourhood with the girl, if he didn't, then how does he know she's a virgn? Or is it that he doesn't know what to do with his money?
Re: UK Girl Offers Virginity for Sale! by Omolulu(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2009
quite lame, and to think white girls were quite smart,

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Against My Wish To Apply For Modelling. / Girl Which Of These Men Would You Prefer / What Does 'sex' Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.