Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Women Are Like Birds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Like Birds (3220 Views)

Naija Girls Are Like Birds. They Wanna Be Free... / Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Like Birds by collynzo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2006
At 16, they can fly without perching,at 26, they begin to look for trees to perch on;the wise ones perch on any tree that can cover them, while the foolish ones look for irokos.
At 36,they revert to any available tree;but then their wings are too weak to make a good nest.And may not be accepted by any tree.
Re: Women Are Like Birds by eveseh(f): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2006
ok we have heard u,
thanks
Re: Women Are Like Birds by desiree(f): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2006
What is this mojojumbo?? Are you talking Voodoo or something?? undecided
Re: Women Are Like Birds by Busta(f): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2006
lol and men are like?

LIKE SNAKES? LIONS?
Re: Women Are Like Birds by bluenubian(f): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2006
i think he was sleep walking when he was typing this. why not write a book?
Re: Women Are Like Birds by ikamefa(f): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2006
collynzo:

At 16, they can fly without perching,at 26, they begin to look for trees to perch on;the wise ones perch on any tree that can cover them, while the foolish ones look for irokos.
At 36,they revert to any available tree;but then their wings are too weak to make a good nest.And may not be accepted by any tree.

@ topic at 46 they have tattered wings because they have flown soo much they live on the forest floor now
@ 56 they lost their wings,lost their feathers, their beak
@66 they are getting ready to die

abraka dabra! the more u see the less u understand

what a load of rubbish! my guess is u talking about gals and beauty and marriage right?
get a grip whichever way women end up depends on their destiny, how they live their lives and circumstances in which they find themselves.
Re: Women Are Like Birds by desiree(f): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2006
ikamefa:

@ topic at 46 they have tattered wings because they have flown soo much they live on the forest floor now
@ 56 they lost their wings,lost their feathers, their beak
@66 they are getting ready to die

abraka dabra! the more u see the less u understand

@ikamefa
grin grin grin grin grin grin You are damn good gurl--- this bit really got me rolling on the floor!!
make una no kill man pikin o grin grin
Re: Women Are Like Birds by tutcy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2006
What's all this rubbish?? Are you talking Voodoo or something?? i guess you've had a wonded heart or something if not you a very confused person undecided, and you need help ASAP before you make us angry
Re: Women Are Like Birds by mamaput(f): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2006
Men are the trees. In winter they lose their leaves in spring they comeback and make people sick.
They stand on one leg thats it.
Re: Women Are Like Birds by diddy4(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2006
this guy must be waking up from slumber.

@ikamefa

you are too funny. damn. grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Like Birds by aykay(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2006
And the nobel prize for literature(peotry) 2006 is , (drum roll), not collynzo. What a bleeping surprise.
Re: Women Are Like Birds by Mystique(f): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ Mamput:

Datz damn funny grin
Re: Women Are Like Birds by 2fine4u(f): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2006
well if women are like birds, trust me my own wings will never go weary cos am gon fly like an angel wink
Re: Women Are Like Birds by omo(f): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2006
oya if u know say u be girl for here, begin dey flap your wings o because its gettin all feathery up in dis bitch!
Re: Women Are Like Birds by CrazyMan(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2006
They are worst than birds
Re: Women Are Like Birds by Dvampire(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2006
@ topic: you're a dead man on this forum. just pray the others dont get ya.
Re: Women Are Like Birds by harvey(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2006
una no go kill man for nairaland.funny people.mamaput.well done u defend wjile the poster attact.good.
Re: Women Are Like Birds by kimba(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2006
Men are like fine wine, Women are like fine wine
"Men are like fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something with which you'd like to have dinner with."

"Women are like fine wine. They all start out fresh, fruity and intoxicating to the mind and then turn full-bodied with age until they go all sour and vinegary and give you a headache."
Re: Women Are Like Birds by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2006
@IKAMEFA
:DABEG THANK YOU MY SISTER.YOU SABI WETIN DEY!

@COLLYNZO
PLEASE THINK WELL BEFORE POSTING A TOPIC AGAIN grin
Re: Women Are Like Birds by Busta(f): 12:16am On Nov 27, 2006
and men are like remote controls. go figure!
Re: Women Are Like Birds by harvey(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2006
@Busta
maybe ur man is,cos am not.now woman go try control me except na juju and me i get the greatest of all Jesus Christ.
Re: Women Are Like Birds by Busta(f): 3:35am On Nov 28, 2006
harvey:

@Busta
maybe your man is,because am not.now woman go try control me except na juju and me i get the greatest of all Jesus Christ.

saying that alone makes u a remote control!!
Re: Women Are Like Birds by harvey(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2006
hahaha.u think so? grin
Re: Women Are Like Birds by sammyjl(f): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2007
angry The person who posted this, where did u come from, weren't u born by a woman? At what stage is she now. angry angry angry
Re: Women Are Like Birds by 2dye4(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2007
@poster: u sure have pushed the buttons of alot of ladies here, pray they don't burn u at the stakes!
Re: Women Are Like Birds by olanajim(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2007
@poster,
you are right! They are "like" birds.

Some can soar like eagle; some are parrots thinking with their mouth and can't be trusted. You know gossips is women second name? Some alike ostrish, big and powerful and can't fly. Don't dare them. Some are like Hen; domesticated and used as baby factory. Some are like cock. Some are vultures hovering round your head to devour your carcass. Some are like Dove, they epitomize peace and purity. Some are. . . You can virtually get as many comparison as you care to get.

Women are indeed like birds. Leave them without winning their love and they go forever. Show them love, and they would fly to eldorado and still return to you. That is if you are worth their devotion. You can cage them if they are wild and refuse to be domesticated. But, you must realize that they are LIKE BIRDS. They are NOT BIRDS.

Ikamefa,
what about those who reach 76, 86? Please complete your hypothesis.

Busta,
that is a wrong comparison. Beside, remote controk actually manipulate the TV, it wasn't meant to be manipulated.

Mamaput,
I will buy that comparison if you can explain why men are like trees. Indeed they can be liken to trees after all birds perch on trees and build their nests there. But I won't do the job for you.
Re: Women Are Like Birds by ufobabe(f): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ olanajim

that is too bad.

i must express myself here.

highly disappionted, i never expected such from u
Re: Women Are Like Birds by olanajim(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2007
Sorry ma!

You gals are overblowing it. What is bad about birds? We have good and bad birds. Making comparisom does not mean that is the way it were. We must be frank in dealing with issues.

There are birds and there are birds! The question is which specie are thou? Eagle? Owl? Vulture? Dove? Parrot? It isn,t meant to insult women folks but to ilustrate a point. After all, Jesus speaks in parable.
Re: Women Are Like Birds by zignor(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2007
women are like birds grin excluding easybaby undecided
Re: Women Are Like Birds by olanajim(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
Lol!

What is easybaby like? Butterfly?
Re: Women Are Like Birds by olanajim(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2007
Lol!

Re: Women Are Like Birds by zignor(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2007
olanajim:

Lol!

she is like water . . . undecided

lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend, But My Parents And Babalawo Advise Me To Stay / 20 Wise Marriage Tips From A Man That Was Recently Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.