Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months (4142 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by Pollypat: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
i was with my boyfriend for 3 years.He dumped me for this girl and gave me an excuse that he was not happy being with me lately.
After broke up i found out that i'm pragnant.I told him and he wanted me to abort the baby but i decide to keep it.He was with me at my house while we broke up for 2 month and the last month he left and went with other girl(diferent one from the start) the reason he left because i kicked him out.
he stayed with her for 3 weeks and now he accepted that i will keep the baby.
Recently he was sick and i was with him at the hospital.And now he told me that he wants to get back with me.He's missed me after he gone.He made a mistake and blah blah blah, I still love him but i dont know what to do because i dotn know if i can really trust him.And i still want to the what would be the real reason that he wants me back
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by rampagain: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
why did u "take in" in d first place?
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by Adonica(f): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2008
There isn't much you can do at this point since you are knocked up.
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by dani1luv: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2008
oo
Pollypat:

i was with my boyfriend for 3 years.He dumped me for this girl and gave me an excuse that he was not happy being with me lately.
After broke up i found out that i'm pragnant.I told him and he wanted me to abort the baby but i decide to keep it.He was with me at my house while we broke up for 2 month and the last month he left and went with other girl(diferent one from the start) the reason he left because i kicked him out.
Recently he was sick and i was with him at the hospital.And now he told me that he wants to get back with me.He's missed me after he gone.He made a mistake and blah blah blah, I still love him but i don't know what to do because i dotn know if i can really trust him.And i still want to the what would be the real reason that he wants me back

blah blah blah blah

w3at a pity
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by MrCrackles(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2008
rampagain:

why did u "take in" in d first place?

grin

she couldnt resist the hot Akamu!!
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by spikedcylinder: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2008
In a different situation I would have said you shouldn't take him back but seeing as there's a baby involved and you want to keep it, you might want to think hard about it. Problem remains that he might leave you again and raising a child alone cant be easy.

Ok, I haven't said anything meaningful. Sorry sha. embarassed
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by mekk(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2008
Pollypat:

Recently he was sick and i was with him at the hospital.And now he told me that he wants to get back with me.He's missed me after he gone.He made a mistake and blah blah blah, I still love him but i don't know what to do because i dotn know if i can really trust him.And i still want to the what would be the real reason that he wants me back

tell him to go to hell. grin grin
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by idupaul: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2008
mekk:

tell him to go to hell. grin grin

dont say that, frm experience i can tell u he will be more loving than b4 now. take him back
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by amyliajane(f): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2008
tell him to go to hell and then what happens to the baby
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by rampagain: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

don't say that, frm experience[b] i can tell u he will be more loving than before now[/b]. take him back

idupaul that is not always true u know?
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by idupaul: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2008
rampagain:

why did u "take in"  in d first place?

@ poster pls disregard question

@rampaagain

i said from experience.
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by rampagain: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

@ poster please disregard question

@rampaagain

i said from experience.

this regard what?seriously r u alright?a girl takin in for a man who's not  even sure he wants to end up wt her,what will she do now if d man leaves her,bring the child into the world,or abort the innocent blood,is that not stupidity of the highest order?

your experience is not true,so tell that to d birds
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by idupaul: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2008
rampagain:

this regard what?seriously r u alright?a girl takin in for a man who's not  even sure he wants to end up wt her,what will she do now if d man leaves her,bring the child into the world,or abort the innocent blood,is that not stupidity of the highest order?

your experience is not true,so tell that to d birds
[/quote

are u in his mind? see when i left my and went out to sow wild oats, twas then i realised she was an angel, i went back to her and have a deeper form of respect for her.

@ rampagain

i think u are a lonely ohver broken hearted person, and u want the poster to become as lonely as u and start hating on men.
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by rampagain: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul im done wt u,all i have to say is grow up,its men like u that leave them orange sellers for sugar mummies and then want to come back after draining the woman

u sandstorm is d smallest boi this forum has ever produced

infact u thinking im lonely clearly shows that you're not only a kid,but you're also full of shits

ciao wink
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by idupaul: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ rampaagain(bustaaa)

wats ur problem with kids and small boys, u seem to have a morbid haterd for them. Agbaya
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by rampagain: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

@ rampaagain(bustaaa)

wats your problem with kids and small boys, u seem to have a morbid haterd for them. Agbaya

grin grin grin grin grin grin he thinks im busta.ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin grin grin OH GAWD
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by idupaul: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2008
i dont think ur anyone, meant to write busy body twas an error
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by tRoOE(f): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2008
[size=13pt]some ole bullshit
Do what's best for you and your baby
Don't you have a mother or someone like motherly figure that can advice you
Seriously Nland is not the place to get help
[/size]
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by idupaul: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
tRoOE:

[/size]

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@ poster

exactly wat i was saying hw can u come and take advise from some lonely and broken hearted person, abeg take troes advise go an see ur mum.
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by arramyjay: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2008
Sweetie i think you shud let him go,What if u werent in the hospital with him wud he hv said he wanted you back?think abt it,u are pregnant,the last thing u need is a 2nd heart break,he is just a very confused guy and dnt go back to him,he will ruin you again.and who told you you cant survive on your own.let me go.u will find some1 else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by rampagain: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2008
tRoOE:

[/size]

seriously sweetie uve said it all,sm nlders are full of only gawd knows what,sm aren't even up to 20 years,they have nothing upstairs,d poster should go wt u

but she has to admit that she made a very stupid mistake by takin in,i don't hide my mouth,d truth is painful but she has to accept it

maybe dis experience will open her eyes,and make her wise in future,cos shes not
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by idupaul: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2008
seriously sweetie uve said it all,sm nlders are full of only gawd knows what,sm aren't even up to 20 years,they have nothing upstairs,d poster should go wt u

@ poster
its true worse still is that some are more than 40 and still dont have more sense than a flea. pls take our good advise and go and see ur mum.
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by rampagain: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2008
*yawns* taaataaaataaaa
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by idupaul: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
mumbles** agbayas***
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by sistawoman: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2008
Sweety,

Think twice before you decide to be a single mom, the pay sucks, the hours are long and there is no pay off for at least 18 years.

But for real it is a really hard job. If he wants to come back i would say welcome him back just do so with both eyes open knowing he may leave again. Or tell him you want to get married but only if you love him and believe that you are able to look past his faults, deal with his pet peaves and love him desipte it all.

i wish you, your child and the father of that child lots of love and luck.
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by rampagain: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2008
ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin grin grin grin  idupaul abeg your stupidity dey make me laff,cpntinue showing off your pikinhood,its allowed grin grin  coward,just to pass msg across one time naim u change your id to sandstorm,onye ara grin  oh gawdddddd,i sabi say u be crace person so your replies no dey affect me one bit.first na busta,cadet,d-reloaded,many more and them moi grin  u r known as a weakling,u is sick honey  ,see person wey dey call e agabaya i berra remain agabaya dan small pikin

maturity no be age,i sure say wetin i use senior u go be a few years,but your head still be like my little niece of 5yrs own grin
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by Godalone(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2008
Nairaland is not the best place to seek advice on an issue like this,consult the elderly ones.
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by jemima2007(f): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
the main reason he want you back is because the new gf has him to move out or dump him.pls dont make the same mistake i made pls
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by superstan(m): 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2008
Pollypat:

what have u got to lose? take him back asap.

the most important thing here is you still love him.

afterall, love conquereth all. wink
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by idupaul: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2008
jemima2007:

the main reason he want you back is because the new girlfriend has him to move out or dump him.please don't make the same mistake i made please

jemima ma don they give advise, na waoo from heart broken to prime advisor all in 6 days.
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by idupaul: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
rampagain:

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin grin grin grin  idupaul abeg your stupidity dey make me laff,cpntinue showing off your pikinhood,its allowed grin grin  coward,just to pass msg across one time naim u change your id to sandstorm,onye ara grin  oh gawdddddd,i sabi say u be crace person so your replies no dey affect me one bit.first na busta,cadet,d-reloaded,many more and them moi grin  you're known as a weakling,u is sick honey  ,see person wey dey call e agabaya i berra remain agabaya dan small pikin

maturity no be age,i sure say wetin i use senior u go be a few years,but your head still be like my little niece of 5yrs own grin

i dont even understand a bit of what u sai here, only God knows who sandstorm was, i did nt have a finger in dat, agbaya keep on chasing shadows eeenmnnn .
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by opsydudu(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2008
well i'm disappointed when instead of contributing to a thread some nairalanders pick up fights here and there.

make una cool down oh!

at poster

take him back, you made a big mistake by getting pregnant for him and worst still you allowed him to live with you all along. He is a broke ass muthafucka (sorry), if he can't get his act together then you have to learn to live with him the way he is for the rest of your live.

it will be difficult for any man to accept you after one child or more difficult if you want to be a single mother.

goodluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Your Best Friend's Son/daughter Or Your Dad's/mom's Best Friend? / Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? / Two Calabar Girls Fighting Over A Guy (VIDEO 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.