Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months (4144 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by JustGood(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
You no sabi say na yeye man the time wey the prick dey sweet you? Na so una no dey open eye when prick dey sweet una, after later una go begin cry and moan. You sabi say na layabout be the bobo before you get belle.
Make you carry ya load jare. Eleru gbe eru o, na your load wa gbe
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by k1banty(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
JustGood:

You no sabi say na yeye man the time wey the prick dey sweet you? Na so una no dey open eye when prick dey sweet una, after later una go begin cry and moan. You sabi say na layabout be the bobo before you get belle.
Make you carry ya load jare. Eleru gbe eru o, na your load wa gbe

lol

na so e dey be
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by tumfulu: 1:11am On Sep 17, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]some ole bullshit
Do what's best for you and your baby
Don't you have a mother or someone like motherly figure that can advice you
Seriously Nland is not the place to get help
[/size]

From your posts, you have an inferiority complex. Calling everyone ole or mumu is nothing but a bag of crap worth stuffing down your moda foking throat.
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by dyabman(m): 1:22am On Sep 17, 2008
tumfulu how far?
Re: He Wants Me Back After Dumping Me For 3 Months by tRoOE(f): 3:41am On Sep 17, 2008
tumfulu:

From your posts, you have an inferiority complex. Calling everyone ole or mumu is nothing but a bag of crap worth stuffing down your moda foking throat.
[size=13pt]
Can you kindly define "Inferiority Complex" and how does that relate with the issue that is been discuss here
Idiot it is not compulsory to use Vocabulary!!!!okay
In fact you are very stupid for quoting me, ashwin omo
Dumd modafuka angry angry, she me where i called the poster MUMU OR OLE, fool

[/size]

seriously sweetie uve said it all,sm nlders are full of only gawd knows what,sm aren't even up to 20 years,they have nothing upstairs,d poster should go wt u[/b]but she has to admit that she made a very stupid mistake by takin in,i don't hide my mouth,d truth is painful but she has to accept it

maybe this experience will open her eyes,and make her wise in future,because shes not

[size=13pt]even fish has more brain that them
Yea she made a terrible mistake but that does not mean she can not still pursue her dreams
Having a baby doesn't mean it the end of the world,
she just have to work 3times harder
I hope she learnt her lesson, like the saying goes [b]"'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

This means that you should learn from your mistakes and not allow people to take advantage of you repeatedly.
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies / Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) / Wicked World (pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.