Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship (17287 Views)

How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by nana(f): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2008
chamotex:

won so be.

make i free u. ok ok, i go cross u off my list cheesy
Ki lo so. Yeah,cross me off ur list. cheesy
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by sistawoman: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2008
You should not try to convice her.

If friendship is all she can offer and if you are really trying to be her friend then offer her that. But dont try to destroy her r/s because the same will come back to you.
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by eshimake: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
hi my name is Eshimake 4rm Edo State i wil say if you really love that girl you go for her that is firstof al dont ask her if she has a boyfriend jst pritend and b4 u known it she wud live the other guy 4 you
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by luvli(f): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
[/quote][quote author=eshimake link=topic=171691.msg2813890#msg2813890 date=1221650488]
hi my name is Eshimake from Edo State i wil say if you really love that girl you go for her that is firstof al don't ask her if she has a boyfriend jst pritend and before u known it she would live the other guy 4 you

who wants to know ur name?
and as for ur reply, i will say dream on!!!!!
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2008
@Poster
If she tells you she has a bf then you dont have to tell her to break up with the guy just to be with you,because she might see some other sweet-talking guy who will tell her to leave you for him and she will oblige. So what you will do is simple,just try as much as possible to be her friend and be good and caring to her not bringing up the topic of her boyfriend in any form and i assure you whenever she has a quarrel with the other guy and you show her you are always there for her then she will realize that she has to give you a chance and when she finally does try as much as possible not to break her heart, cos if you do you will give her a wrong perception of the male sex generally.
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2008
there is this chic i dated some time ago (we don give our self space for now).when i stepped up to her she told me point blank she was in a realtionship and cant double date.I said ok i will wait for them to breakup before askin her again and she just laugh.that day alone i spent close to N6000.just to impress her.after about 3 months i ran into her again.she started the topic and that was that.we started, enjoyed it, while it lasted and went on break.we still very close though.so i believe its just ur charisma and patience that will win the chix heart
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2008
let me say this all them datable ladies are not free no matter how they front that they are in a date or not l was in the same shoes untill a married woman my neigbour told me that l should stop living in a world or dillusion if you feel te lady for real and she is feeling you too go for it but if it does not work just do the honourable thing put your hands in your pocket and walk away undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.