Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" (2135 Views)

Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / Most Guyz Prevents Their Friends From Dating Their Sisters. Why? / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2006
Well i just wanted to knw, who do u think "lie" the most. Is it Guyz or ladies.

Well if u must ask me, i think guyz are the worst devils, but u need to hear when a lady is lying, u'll notice she just kissed the devil.

So NL's i want to hear from u
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by eveseh(f): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2006
guys lies that most grin
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by Busta(f): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2006
eveseh:

guys lies that most grin

I second that motion grin
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2006
But wait till u heat real lies from ladies
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by bluenubian(f): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2006
nah i got to give this one to the ladies, hmmm women are serious liars, better cheaters too, tongue
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by Mystique(f): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2006
Guyz lie a lot, but women are better at it grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by akniy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2006
although guys do lie, but u need to be with the ladies when do theirs.
a paraphenelia of lies. we are working on a project , and there is a lady among us. u need to hear what we uncovered.
the lady almost schemed us out (we guys). brothers take a bow, to the sisters
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by diddy4(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2006
women lie like hell. and when they do, they will look like they gon die if you dont believe them. kai, women can lie ehhh, na only them no what they derive in lying too much.
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by eveseh(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2006
diddy4:

women lie like hell. and when they do, they will look like they gon die if you don't believe them. kai, women can lie ehhh, na only them no what they derive in lying too much.

kaai,didy dey lie like hell,
ehh,guys dey lie ,una dey lie

when una want fine girl,una go bring all kinda story up,

i have dis car,am a big boy,i have dis i have that,come on girl ride wit me,am a big boy,

una dey lie,

when una see da pants,it's over grin
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by lilnaomi(f): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2006
hmm i trust members of my sex 2 b better at lying. i knw if i want somthin, i can always tell a guy wat he wants 2 hear, even thoe it aint true. n i knw other ladies who do it too.

Men lie too but women are worse, i av 2 admit!!
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by diddy4(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2006
@lilnaomi

thanks for that. eveseh did you hear what she said?
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by jgirl3: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2006
We lie very very very well but guys lie more and more stupidly
But we are the best at it.
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2006
@eveseh,  You knw ladies lie alot and u are still lying grin grin sayin' u ladies don't lie.

If i were to give a LIE CERTIFICATE, it would go to ladies
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by sammyjl(f): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2007
shockedBoth
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by hotspicy: 12:48am On Sep 13, 2007
i think if a girl loves you so much it will take her long time to lie to her boyfriend or husband while guys lies alot regardless of
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by Free(f): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2007
both we all lie da most grin
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by noetic(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2008
girls can lie. . . . . . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by Mesmerize(f): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

girls can lie. . . . . . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
ha!!!!
see sexist!
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2008
Women. They are twice liars because they believe there is truth in what those players say so they automatically lie to themselves! grin

I'll rather lie to you than lie to myself!
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by albridge(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2008
i think i might come across as being a little biased here but i think women do more lying than men?
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by noetic(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

ha!!!!
see sexist!
am I lyin?

but its true. . . . . grin
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by Mesmerize(f): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

am I lyin?

but its true. . . . . grin
You're not lying!

It's just funny that you "truthful" men keep lying to yourself and telling yourself the women mean that they say. So you're lying to yourself and letting yourself being taken for a fool tongue
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by lonelypal(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2008
@ Topic

what do u xpect?

The first lie ever told my man was by a woman, Eve assured poor Adam to eat the forbidden fruit sayin 'darling evrything is gonna be fine, u can eat it grin
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by beauteous(f): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2008
lonelypal:

@ Topic

what do u xpect?

The first lie ever told my man was by a woman, Eve assured poor Adam to eat the forbidden fruit sayin 'darling evrything is going to be fine,  u can eat it grin
Where in d bible was it stated dat
eve said:errtyn is gon be fyn undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by syren: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2008
lonelypal:

@ Topic

what do u xpect?

The first lie ever told my man was by a woman, Eve assured poor Adam to eat the forbidden fruit sayin 'darling evrything is going to be fine, u can eat it grin

She didn't lie, she thought it was true, naive is a better word cool
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by noetic(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2008
syren:

She didn't lie, she thought it was true, naive is a better word cool

feminism. . . . . . . u can even say she said a white lie
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by syren: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

feminism. . . . . . . u can even say she said a white lie

feminism ke? She was deceived and her own selfish desires caused her to tempt adam.
It's not a lie she told or at least she didn't think it was  undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by lonelypal(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
syren:

feminism ke? She was deceived and her own selfish desires caused her to tempt adam.
It's not a lie she told or at least she didn't think it was undecided

In most cases if u wanna deceive someone u tell a lie

beauteous:

Where in d bible was it stated that
eve said:errtyn is gon be fyn undecided

, grin am not here to quote the word of GOD
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by syren: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2008
lonelypal:

In most cases if u want to deceive someone u tell a lie

, grin am not here to quote the word of GOD

abeg it doesn't even say she persuaded him, she gave him fruit and he ate, na by force? She didn't deceive cool
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by beauteous(f): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2008
lonelypal:

grin am not here to quote the word of GOD

Then endeavour not to quote @ all
rather than quotin half or
turnin it upside down . . . cool
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by lonelypal(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2008
syren:

abeg it doesn't even say she persuaded him, she gave him fruit and he ate, na by force? She didn't deceive cool

it be like say una wan tell us the story, WOMAN they LIE pass MAN shikena!
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by noetic(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2008
lonelypal:

it be like say una wan tell us the story, WOMAN they LIE pass MAN shikena!
seconded

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm New Here ! / How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic / Pastor Rapes Pastor’s Wife Inside Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.