Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" (2141 Views)

Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / Most Guyz Prevents Their Friends From Dating Their Sisters. Why? / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by syren: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2008
lonelypal:

it be like say una wan tell us the story, WOMAN they LIE pass MAN shikena!

Well, not from my own experience sha tongue
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by Eclairs: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2008
ok, perhaps guys lie the most but lies told by girls could be more deadly,

Meet a lyin girl, meet a devil. Meet a lyin guy, meet a sugar coated deceiver,

and my the way, I am a guy.
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by acidrop(f): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2008
guys ofcourse they even 4get their lies
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by ladybam(f): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2008
guys lie like hell

i mean, 99% of them
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by StephenP(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2008
lady bam:

guys lie like hell

i mean, 99% of them

You just lied.
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by ladybam(f): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2008
StephenP:

You just lied.

you think??

ok, StephenP ,Question?
How can you successfully woo a girl without claiming some unknown personalities? wink?
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by StephenP(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2008
lady bam:

you think??

ok, StephenP ,Question?
How can you successfully woo a girl without claiming some unknown personalities? wink?

Simple. By telling her the truth.
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by ladybam(f): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2008
StephenP:

Simple. By telling her the truth.

ok,now i think your speaking for yourself and definitely not the majority i mention

the 99%?
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by StephenP(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2008
lady bam:

ok,now i think your speaking for yourself and definitely not the majority i mention

the 99%?

Many men think like me. Men ain't as bad as you ladies think we are. Plus, we know what y'all love to hear so we might feel the need to lie to y'all to make you ladies feel better about yourselves. So, in other words, you women are the main reason we lie.
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by noetic(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2008
lady bam:

the 99%?
he is speaking on behalf of all men.

grls can lie. . . . . . . . . . . . grin cool
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by ladybam(f): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2008
noetic:

he is speaking on behalf of all men.

grls can lie. . . . . . . . . . . . grin cool

LIES LIES LIES
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by ladybam(f): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2008
StephenP:

Many men think like me. Men ain't as bad as you ladies think we are. Plus, we know what y'all love to hear so we might feel the need to lie to y'all to make you ladies feel better about yourselves. So, in other words, you women are the main reason we lie.

StephenP,you think we make you guys lie?
Good
ok, you just admitted that guys lie,and for watever reasons,a lie is a lie
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by StephenP(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2008
Yes we lie but I never said anything about how times we lie and/or whether it's more than the number of times women lie which is what the poster wants to know.
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by acidrop(f): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2008
StephenP:

Yes we lie but I never said anything about how times we lie and/or whether it's more than the number of times women lie which is what the poster wants to know.

then just say it. guys lie more than gurls, that wasent too hard was it?
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by timmfikk(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hey i think as far as i am concern, ladies are the greatest grand greater in lying , there is no one to have any doubt about it, it started from eve and it was left for all women
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by onyekang1(f): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2008
To lie is inevitable to both sex end of story. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by ladybam(f): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2008
StephenP:

Men lie more than the ladies. PERIOD
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by StephenP(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2008
lady bam:

no comment.

onyeka_ng:

To lie is inevitable to both sex end of story. lipsrsealed

seconded
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by ladybam(f): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2008
StephenP:

no comment

Best for you grin
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by origina9ja(f): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2008

true talk grin
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by whitelexi(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2008
Women lie naturally, men lie creatively
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by acidrop(f): 12:56am On Jul 22, 2008
whitelexi:

Women lie naturally, men lie creatively
lieing on its own is an act of creativity. so they are both creativity purposes
Re: Who Do You Think Lies The Most "guyz Or Lady" by Memi(f): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2008
Is it a lie if you never ask: For instance, if your man never asks you, "Have you ever cheated on me" or "Am I good in bed" I think men lie more, because men hardly ever ask their women serious questions for them to lie,, so women or most women won't volunteer info , If my man never ask, I will never tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heart Broken Barely 2hrs Ago / Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? / I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.