Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? (20029 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

On the serious note, it truly does depend on the lady. Some women are masters in hiding it all and never letting anybody that side of them. While others i. e. myself, can keep it in for a long time. And eventually let out that rage. How it comes, depends. You might get lucky with a woman who can turn into something positive like running, jogging, writing, painting. Or you might unfortunately get a women who might scream, gripe, yell, argue, and possibly get physical.

You know you can train yourself on how to deal with pressure and stress.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2008
I WILL CUT HER WITH MY AXE GBEN GBEN GBOSA THEN I GO COOK AM FOR BUSH CHOP AM AND USE HER BLOOD DRUNK FOR NIGHT\
AYE   AYE

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
sistawoman:

You know you can train yourself on how to deal with pressure and stress.
Ahhh. . . . it truly depends on the situation. For me, i personally go running w/ "I'm So Sick by Flyleaf" on my ipod when im upset. Because I always feel better when im alone and if given the chance to regain composure.

But if im upset and you try to comfort me. . . . . well let's just say you might not like the person i become.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2008
ecomog08:

I WILL CUT HER WITH MY AXE GBEN GBEN GBOSA THEN I GO COOK AM FOR BUSH CHOP AM AND USE HER BLOOD DRUNK FOR NIGHT\
AYE AYE
How my God u don kill person
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

Ahhh. . . . it truly depends on the situation. For me, i personally go running w/ "I'm So Sick by Flyleaf" on my ipod when im upset. Because I always feel better when im alone and if given the chance to regain composure.

But if im upset and you try to comfort me. . . . . well let's just say you might not like the person i become.

You could just say baby I am not in the mood for this let me be.

I have said that before to Okomi and he turns around so fast i dont get to finish my statement and out the room he goes.

Now I do have a theory that says if i warn a brotha and he fails to head that warning anything i do is his fault. He should KNOW the woman he married.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Seun(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
Why must you slap anybody? Does it make you happy to slap people?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
Seun:

Why must you slap anybody? Does it make you happy to slap people?

Slap is absolutely reserved for the most horriable of circumstances. Believe me if i slap my husband it is really really something horrible.

Slapping is a last last last resort and done with the understanding he may slap back. There are other ways of getting your point across. But for the sake of the OP topic, i think we have used our imanginations to come up with what we might do when presented with that problem.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Seun(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2008
Slap is absolutely reserved for the most horriable of circumstances. Believe me if i slap my husband it is really really something horrible.
An abusive man can also say: "beating up my wife is absolutely reserved for the most horrible of circumstances. believe me if I beat my wife to a pulp and leave her for dead it is really really something horrible". Does that make it ok?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2008
Seun:

An abusive man can also say: "beating up my wife is absolutely reserved for the most horrible of circumstances. believe me if I beat my wife to a pulp and leave her for dead it is really really something horrible". Does that make it ok?

Yes based on the circumstances.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by KarmaMod(f): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2008
you are the ideal wife for a Nigerian sista

advocate of domestic abuse.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

I just believe that what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I know i can imange a couple of circumstances that would warnt me beating the shit out of my husband. This is a sick, sick world we live in and some of the shit these men do thier loved ones they should be f,ucked up for it.

Being that i believe that I also must therefore believe that there are circumstances that allow for a man to hit a woman.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

N she is not wat u think
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2008
geolabious:

N she is not what u think

what am i then? Please enlighten me.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
Sistawoman, I must ask. . . . . are you by any chance a nurse?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

Sistawoman, I must ask. . . . . are you by any chance a nurse?

I used to be. What makes you ask that?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
sistawoman:

what am i then? Please enlighten me.
U are a nice person
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2008
sistawoman:

I used to be.  What makes you ask that?
No reason. . . . just plain curiosity.
I hope your husband is very humble person with the ego of a dove.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

No reason. . . . just plain curiosity.
I hope your husband is very humble person with the ego of a dove.

He is he makes being submissive to him easy. He is very laid back. He is our grounding force in our marriage.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Cristalz(f): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
The Sly:

Would u like to be my wife?
Even if u slap me 100times which im sure u wouldn't. . . . . .We will solve it amicably. cheesy
So what Thy sayeth?  cool

Didn't see this before grin

Sure you're ready for marriage Sly? Its not just about slaps y'know cheesy
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by A40(m): 1:41am On Sep 18, 2008
Well i am not the temperamental dude i used to be if it where 3 years back or more i would probably kick Earth Wind and Fire out that girl's ass but i have changed but it doesnt mean the girl should not respect herself even my Mom has never slapped me not to talk of some girl she has to have a damn good reason for doing that but chances are i would retaliate
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 6:37am On Sep 19, 2008
if my wife slaps me, what will i do, emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh, i no fit talk; all i know say, e go do her like film trick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by MP007(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2008
women feel miserable if they are ignored esp. when they know they did something wrong, chil-lax and walk away, SHE IS YOUR WIFE ABI? JUST CHILL , NA SHE GO COME BACK COME BEG,
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2008
chill gini, omo, i go don perform voltron untop her body b4 i know wetin dey happen
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by monatoetje: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2008
onyinye I have two words : DOUBLE STANDARDS! winkWhat if the husband has had a bad week? Does he have a reason then to slap his wife?
`C mon a grown woman will tell her husband what`s worrying her . There`s no EXCUSE for someone , man or woman , to slap his/her wife/husband.
I think the wife of TS deserves a second chance , but i think if she does it again he better divorce her or seek counselling.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by kiwi992(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2008
Hi All,

Violence of any sort is a no-no

If my woman ever does that to me, then it's over between us from that moment.  She's over-stepped the mark and I'm out of there.

kiwi992.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by chisomquee: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2008
what if your husband slaps you,what happens.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2008
na draw bi that grin grin grin grin

chisomquee:

what if your husband slaps you,what happens.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by QBSauceKid: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2008
kiwi girlfriend's always leave.
The last 1 ws paid ten pounds for d nite.for a good time call kiwi.lol
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ topic undecided

No sane woman will slap a man, and if she does, then she's insane and deserves to be treated like a lunatic.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2008
obviously, u dont watch soap operas tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ujujoan:

@ topic undecided

No sane woman will slap a man, and if she does, then she's insane and deserves to be treated like a lunatic.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
na2day?:

obviously, You don't watch soap operas tongue tongue tongue tongue

I imange you being the type of dude that would not do a thing to your woman if she slapped you. I am sure you would turn the other side for her to hit you again. . . . . LOL. . . . . Just joking

No sane woman would slap her husband. No woman that wants to keep all of her front teeth would hit her husband. No woman that respects her husband would ever hit him or disrespect him by doing so.

Soap operas are fake in case you did not know.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2008
sistawoman:

I imange you being the type of dude that would not do a thing to your woman if she slapped you. I am sure you would turn the other side for her to hit you again. . . . . LOL. . . . . Just joking

No sane woman would slap her husband. No woman that wants to keep all of her front teeth would hit her husband. No woman that respects her husband would ever hit him or disrespect him by doing so.

Soap operas are fake in case you did not know.

You too that right off my mouth smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

thank you / Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You / How To Handle Problems Over Relatives Staying In Your House ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.