Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call - Art, Graphics & Video (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call (29562 Views)

My 3D Graphic Photos / 2D And 3D Graphic Animation. / Info For Training On 3d/graphic Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2008
Here are the props. First the gourds and pots

Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2008
And the weapons and stools

Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by eat2live: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2008
As a publisher of a children's book and several forthcoming projects and the intent to have the first book animated it brings us great pleasure to know where we can source Nigerian graphic artists who we can pay instead of going outside of our community and financially rewarding others. www.hakikipublishing.com.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by maxani: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2008
@resichild
nice going. any word on the xters? I haven't seen a reply form u or okx. I asked you to clearify which one is to be cleaned up.

@tunlike
I was expecting some kinda clearification from you. what's up?
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Kemjisuper(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2008
@Resichild
Nice stuff, you've got mad 3D skills besides just being the boss of this project.

Here's some sample inputs on the priest model. Lemme know if any conforms to the sketches.

Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Tunslike: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2008
@Boss
Apologized for not posting lately, i 've been so busy and was out of town for a T.V Commercial project, please pardon cheesy

But Boss, na wa oooo, plenty don happen for here ooo, Infact! i got to a point i was lost and thinking maybe i forgot the address of this thread cheesy

Got my models ready but i will be posting later today!

@Maxina
Thanks Bro! got ur back wink

@Strangers
, well

tunslike is OUT cool

DennyCrane cool
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by xothermik(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2008
kemji its really nice to see you gradually makin progress in the 3d thingy. i remember u mentioning it long ago and jus about gave up on u but nice to c u found ur feet finally. wishin u a speedy progress. hopefully not as long and painful as mine grin .dont min me i had fun and still am. jus make sure u get better till u die. grin
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2008
kemji super, thats good work but you need to working on your rendering, try mental ray
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by grafikdon: 1:18am On Dec 11, 2008
webdezzi:

kemji super, thats good work but you need to working on your rendering, try mental ray

I believe he is using Poser. . . not exactly sure how he can use Mental Ray
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Kemjisuper(m): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2008
yes Grafikdon's right. I used poser. I'm still trying to get the hang of interfacing with 3dmax9 which I am yet to find my feet around.

Yeah I've heard of mental ray, sounds kinda complex to me for now.

All in due time! cool
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2008
guys, guys!!!i really dont understand evry one no more?
@grafikdon
U hit my thread and said nothing about the project?

@xothermilk
U too? U guys are killing me.

@kemjisuper
Nice work and good transition to 3D. The textures are still too plain and not really catchy. Think of robes that someone sees and says that "Men, that is really a priest". U get me?Thnx for the effort but, need more of ur 2D skills to come to bare.

@tunslike
Post already. angry I feel like reaching in and grabbing it from u

@the rest o u guys
Whats up dudes?We hav this project that u guys are building and i dont see u guys?Whats up?Maxani?OKX?neikid?dams?
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Tgirl4real(f): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by maxani: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2008
@resichild
huh u been reading my posts, right? I'm the one who's waiting for your reply!
Plz, indicate which of the sketches we are going for-okx's or maxani's? If maxani's, are the new faces alright?
You may also have to help expalin what tunslike wants. a clear detail of what you want will help.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Exfactor: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2008
i will be posting on behalf of okx. he is unavailable until next week.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Exfactor: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
1 of 3

Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Exfactor: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
2 of 3

Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Exfactor: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2008
3 of 3
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Exfactor: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2008

Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2008
@all
i am beginning to think that all of u are silently abandoning me, grin just kidding.Down to business

@maxani
okay, i think its actually mis interpretation of gist, i said OKX king was the one to go with but u shud redraw with the face alterations u suggested. U brought out 2faces and i picked the sercond one to go with. Hope clear now. And for tunslike, i think u hav given him what he wants so u can hit the king then other xters.

@tunslike
Bro, where are your posts?

@neikid
Dunno whats up with u now?u arent posting and texting me so , lets hear from u soon alrite?

@dams

@Ex-factor
U filling in for OKX rite?Hmm!i think he's got good guys around him. Personally, ur art style is really close to his and i think its gr8t. I like the hump, and clawed fingers. The face is good also but i need battle scars on it. U know like a nasty gash on his left cheek, and instead of the eye just being closed, u can stitch it up. That way the guy looks really nasty. Love the attempt and after u make these few adjustments, u will do the image planes and we send it to modelling. Welcome aboard

@all
Gr8t going guys and lets not stop now, cool
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2008
kemji super, why not try maya, i learnt 3dsmax compared to Maya is like frontpage compared to dreamweaver. i got that comment from a Pro who uses both
i am taking my time to learn maya, i haven't even tried 3dsmax so my comment may be wrong

Exfactor, Can you come up with a monster character? I love the creativity in those image you posted, a modification of that image should do
I am very bad at creating images like that, though i am trying my hands on something

let him stand in a T position, if possible, make him look scary, you can give him claws if you desire

a front, side and back view of the character with same height. I will appreciate it PLEASE, i will post the modeled character here
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2008
@webdezzi
dont u guys get it. ThIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR POSTING WHAT THE HELL U LIKE. U wanna advice kemjisuper then do it elsewhere. U want to someone to draw for u then head over to another thread like the 2d art one. Pls, we are tired of this random posting. THIS IS AN ONGOING PROJECT.
ANd pls do not post ur finished model here. Open ur specific thread to do that or join the other existing ones. I dont really mind which u do but just dont do it here, JEEZ!

@crew
u guys whats up
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2008
the thread says, 3d graphic guys and gals: wake up call

and not

Private thread, do not post

I think you need to be sensible, if you feel there is something going on on the thread, then keep it going and ignore random comments,
most people dont (maybe you do) read a thread as long as this one from start to finish in order to figure out whats going on

i read the first page and last page and post my comments, and i dont care if you have a hard time dealing with that
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2008
@all
Guys really?this long and no response??

@maxani
@neikid
@tunslike
@exfactor
@damsemerie

Whats up with all of u??

@webdezzi
very typical of u, well dont keep up wit that attitude cos someday its gonna land u in some trouble.Now that u know its a project specific thread, PLS try to treat it like one. Be matured about it.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Kemjisuper(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2008
@resichild
We all know it's supposed to be a "Project Specific Thread" but you don't expect to run a private thread effectively on a public online forum without intrusions. undecided If you keep yelling at everyone else who posts on this thread, you'll end up with a High BP! I believe your committed team members are in touch with you by email, and phone, why not use those mediums for discussing sensitive details related to your project and stop attempting to scare people off your thread. You know guys can be stubborn undecided and someday you may lose your beloved thread and project to junk posts.

Ps: Your project team seems to be asleep, you're getting better responses on this thread from visitors than your own people don't you agree? cry
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by sojioguns(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2008
What's happening to this project? Are people preparing for Xmas? I notice a sudden slow down. Resichild, go and buy cane to keep your boys awake.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2008
@kemji & Sojiguns
Thnx for the advice but i aint screaming at no-one. Its just that nigerians sometimes just need a harsh word to deter them from what they already know is wrong. I was smiling when i wrote that and i fully agree , my team-mates need a damn good prodding,

@crew
Really u guys??
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2008
resichild:

@kemji & Sojiguns
Thnx for the advice but i aint screaming at no-one. Its just that nigerians sometimes just need a harsh word to deter them from what they already know is wrong. I was smiling when i wrote that and i fully agree , my team-mates need a damn good prodding,

@crew
Really u guys??

Nigerians? did you just say that, so you feel a white can't do that, well you haven't said that

from your comments on a PUBLIC forum, i see how far you can go taking a reasoning test
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Kemjisuper(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2008
webdezzi:

Nigerians? did you just say that, so you feel a white can't do that, well you haven't said that

from your comments on a PUBLIC forum, i see how far you can go taking a reasoning test

@webdezzi
Guy, point noted. Let's die the issue and see how we can help resichild out, at least till his main team guys return from their vacation.

As for your 3D works, let's head over to the 2D/3D atr gallery thread and showcase them there. Cheers wink
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2008
@kemjisuper
Since u are the only one around, what of the modifications for the texture patterns for the priest's clothes?No update yet?

@the rest of u guys
HEEEEEYYYYYY! undecided undecided
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Kemjisuper(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2008
@resichild
I'm still working on it. I'm still a newbie on 3D modelling so my progress may be slow but I'm sure you can count on me to pick up! Still wake up your crew O! I don't want to feel like the only crew you've got!

Cheers
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2008
@kemjisuper
Dont worry, i wont push u.I need ur best and i know that dosent come with rushing

@crew
Spoke to neikid and he says some minor problems occured but will soon be rite on trackl.The rest of u guys gave false fone numbers cos none connects, not okx, not tunslike etc angry
Well, maxani and tunslike, still waiting for u guys

@exfactor
U filling in for OKX but havent heard a pip from u. Since ur last and only post. Was up

People!people!! I know the holidays are close but they arent here yet so please lets buckle up
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by maxani: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2008
@resichild
I can't believe this! I posted twice but neither made it here!. Don't know what else to say, pal. If it's not some congestion with internet traffic, it's power cut (or kill, as I'm experiencing at the moment). I'm sending some more xter sketches soon. However, cool down a bit, man. maybe the end-of -year pressure is slowing folks down. but I'd like to assume they all got this proj. at heart. This doesn't mean I'm excusing the long pause, but maybe,, just maybe somn' came up. there's been a major power cut, and alternative power source is growing weary. Had to ration electricity here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello / Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.