Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men (3948 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men by Laurnetta(f): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2008
@ gamine, yes they have. i wasnt complaining tho. wink

@ all, pls rememba that i'm not saying all nigeria men are bad. at the beginning of a relationship, they make you fell like milk and honey all rolled in pie. smiley i have dated only 3 people and 2 of them are nigerians. clearly i am talking from my own reference point. is that not allowed?
Re: Nigerian Men by spikedcylinder: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2008
j-girl:

Even Nigerian women have problems with Nigerian men.
If foreigners have the same problem, then we know it's the Nigerian guys being ridiculous. They need to learn how to treat women in general.

Its because they are not used to hearing their women complain about their naturally crappy treatments!
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by jgirl3: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Its because they are not used to hearing their women complain about their naturally crappy treatments!
undecided undecided
Girl!
It's more than that.
They hear us complain,
They act like it does not matter.
They ignore it and call it nagging.
Nigerian men can be so annoying. . . .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Gamine(f): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2008
Im also not complaining about the ants that INFESTED my cupboard undecided
Re: Nigerian Men by tboy1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
Laurnetta:

i tot i explain that i live, work and commute around nigerian men? meeting people from other cultures is hard because they have infested this place.
Infested = To inhabit or overrun in numbers or quantities large enough to be harmful, threatening, or obnoxious

@ poster
STORY!!!
There's almost 10000 topics like this already ere by nigerian ladies, so pls join queue.
Are you tellin me its only nigerians that are in ur country? Best advice is to leave nigerian dudes alone and go date a dude from ur country. Pls leave us ALONE abeg

also, can you pls update the word ' INFESTED ' you wrote earlier angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men by joshjosh(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2008
this is very sad.  some nigerians are generally ugly rumour. they can deceive the wisest  and smartest of persons so stop beating yourself.  take heart and learn from it and next time be very wise. comb whatever they tell you for what they are are not telling you.  when they greet you good morning check your watch if the time zone is right.

una brothers don go do bad for S/A nobody is apologising. the thing una sabi with our sisters for home una take reach younder now

grow up small minded people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by tpia: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2008
Re: Nigerian Men by topup: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2008
The ones being offended are the good Nigerian men and rightly so (or the ones in denial).

If someone said that all Nigerian women are cheaters, I would be offended as I have never cheated in my life, and rightly so!
Re: Nigerian Men by whitelexi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2008
topup:

The ones being offended are the good Nigerian men and rightly so (or the ones in denial).

If someone said that all Nigerian women are cheaters, I would be offended as I have never cheated in my life, and rightly so!

I'm not offended at all at all grin
Thats because irrespective of what u say here, naija men are the best and most romantic. . .  No matter how many flowers he buys u, Oyibo can never hit that center of gravity thats just the begining tongue
Re: Nigerian Men by joshjosh(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2008
whitelexi:
Oyibo can never hit that center of gravity thats just the begining tongue

that is it. sex and h spot is all there is to relationships.  you wonder why you get the complaints
Re: Nigerian Men by whitelexi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2008
joshjosh:

you wonder why you get the complaints

I don't get complaints cool
Remember in my quote i said thats just the beginning - Meaning, thats about the first point - there are many more because relationships are not just about the sex. But my point is simple - what oyinbo can do, naija man go do extra grin We may not buy u flowers all the time cos we like to deal with the important stuff first - when its time for tripping, u go trip tire grin
Its a simple strategy, keep your girl happy and thats all that matters tongue
Re: Nigerian Men by tpia: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2008
Re: Nigerian Men by whitelexi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2008
tpia:

but the problem is una foreign sweethearts dey still complain even after una don hit their g spots.

grin

una hit am well so? grin

How many dey complain? shocked
Re: Nigerian Men by Sisikill: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2008
joshjosh:

this is very sad.  some nigerians are generally ugly rumour. they can deceive the wisest  and smartest of persons so stop beating yourself.  take heart and learn from it and next time be very wise. comb whatever they tell you for what they are are not telling you.  when they greet you good morning check your watch if the time zone is right.

una brothers don go do bad for S/A nobody is apologising. the thing una sabi with our sisters for home una take reach younder now

grow up small minded people

Wow! I dare you! How can you say Naija men deceive? How can you say the carry their bad behavior from home to public? Don't you know it's all lies? All these women coming out from every nook and cranny of the world complaining about Naija men are part of a global conspiracy to tarnish their good names.

One day, in the dead of the night women from all parts of the world, got together for their annual women all over the world meeting, after they talked about 10 ways to to trap men, 14 sure ways fleece men, Be the best you can be - Materialistic, they realized they still had time left and so out of boredom, the leader said. . .

"Let us spread bad  rumors about men of a certain nationality"

They picked Naija men because of all the men in the world, Niaja men were the bestest, handsomest, caringnest, gentlelest men ever created. . . . and the women didn't like that, so before any naija man could say. . .

"Oh baby I loff you naa, I ain't gots no wife. What? What girl you seen at my place? Oh that girl? She mah sister. The children? Yeah, yeah they are her kids."

All these ugly rumor started making making the rounds, it spread like wildfire and you are not helping by perpetuating it. This is awful injustice and I demande you apologise to the poor, poor victims of an intricate global conspiracy by the daughters of Jezebel.

APOLOGISE NOW!!!!!  angry
Re: Nigerian Men by topup: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2008
whitelexi:

I don't get complaints cool
Remember in my quote i said thats just the beginning - Meaning, thats about the first point - there are many more because relationships are not just about the sex. But my point is simple - what oyinbo can do, naija man go do extra grin We may not buy u flowers all the time because we like to deal with the important stuff first - when its time for tripping, u go trip tire grin
Its a simple strategy, keep your girl happy and thats all that matters tongue

I guess you haven't met a girl who isn't pleased/phased by 'hitting the spot', so far it seems that that's no. 1/the first point for you in a relationship.

I think women who like Nigerian men, like the mystery behind them, they have a rep for being the ultimate on the bad boys list, every girl likes a challenge too, and when they are smitten they are absolutely wonderful, but until then they are superb at locking out all emotion in the relationship, to only focus on the hit and run.
Re: Nigerian Men by topup: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2008
LOL LOL LOL Sisikill!!
Re: Nigerian Men by neduogu(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2008
[code][/code].
there is a thin line btw pity and comfort
Re: Nigerian Men by tpia: 3:38am On Sep 19, 2008
Re: Nigerian Men by JustGood(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2008
sorry to hear your story.

Do you not need to examine yourself? Why is it that you always make the wrong choices when it comes to men? It's much better to look critically at ourselves and see what changes we can make than to always seek to think that the problem lies outside of us.

It could be that you are easily attracted to the wrong kind of guys or that there is something about you or that you do that makes the wrong kind of boys come after you. Examine yourself critically
Re: Nigerian Men by Sagamite(m): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2008
J-girl:

Girl!
It's more than that.
They hear us complain,
They act like it does not matter.
They ignore it and call it nagging.
Nigerian men can be so annoying. . . .
Don't you think it is very annoying when you nag?
Re: Nigerian Men by whitelexi(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2008
topup:

I guess you haven't met a girl who isn't pleased/phased by 'hitting the spot', so far it seems that that's no. 1/the first point for you in a relationship.

EAR we go again, tell me something new. . . Is there a single girl on earth who doesnt enjoy the sex, has the choice to walk away from the relationship, but decides to stay cos of other points? Even u sef tongue
The only reason why a woman will do such is if the guy is stinkingly rich, but that makes her an object of liquidity - otherwise known as materialistic tongue
Re: Nigerian Men by Agbon21: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2008
My friend,

You need to re evaluate yourself before you get involved with these men. perhaps you have issues or insecurities that need to be solve within you self and it is after then that you will find the right guys. Don't say yes to every guy that comes your way!!Never jump into anything. Look at every possible angle and most importantly ask God what He thinks wink. He will show you everything you need to know to find the one for you. Anybody that is not on your level you should not be with. SIMPLE
Re: Nigerian Men by iice(f): 2:43am On Sep 20, 2008
Fool me once. . .
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2008
How this babe go just come here dey yab our guys like that na?? Not that Nigerian men are not completely irresponsible and selfish, but i'd have expected her to be a little bit more discrete about it. Why, they have peanuts for brains and hearing these things is going to sound like a compliment to them.

@ poster I dont like it oh.

My advice to you sha is that next time, while dating a Nigerian, try to be a little bit more . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men by whitelexi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2008
Ujujoan:

How this babe go just come here dey yab our guys like that na?? Not that Nigerian men are not completely irresponsible and selfish, but i'D have expected her to be a little bit more discrete about it. Why, they have peanuts for brains and hearing these things is going to sound like a compliment to them.

@ poster I don't like it oh.

My advice to you sha is that next time, while dating a Nigerian, try to be a little bit more . . . . lipsrsealed

Uju, u started so well and i must've been thinking "Uju has changed", i was actually considering becoming a fan. . . But i guess old habits never die, alas u have not changed one bit angry

@Poster: Naija men are the best, i know a few very good ones who are in high positions in J'Bourg - interested??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Angelheart: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2010
Lauretta:

Lesson leant: Stick to your own, and if you can help it, stick to Non-Nigerian Africans. Try Ghana or Uganda. Kenyans are quite ok. Eish! batho ba, ba a tshwenya!
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 16, 2011
eyah.
Re: Nigerian Men by 190: 3:16am On Mar 16, 2011
Re: Nigerian Men by MsPotato(f): 3:56am On Mar 16, 2011
I know one thing men in general hates! Which is for their woman to inquire about their whereabouts infront of the public. I mean common! Are u their mother?

if you really must know about his whereabouts, can't u just ask him privately? SOme woman got no sense atall  undecided
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 16, 2011
Re: Nigerian Men by 190: 4:02am On Mar 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I know one thing men in general hates! Which is for their woman to inquire about their whereabouts infront of the public. I mean common! Are u their mother?

if you really must know about his whereabouts, can't u just ask him privately? SOme woman got no sense atall  undecided

Gabry woman wen born you born better thing cool cool

I hope the lady underneath your post is looking up 2 u
Re: Nigerian Men by 190: 4:03am On Mar 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Gabry woman wen born you born better thing cool cool

I hope the lady underneath your post is looking up 2 u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Treat Your Girlfriend/wife: A Must Read / Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over / EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.