Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? (17475 Views)

Thousands Of Expensive Cars Are Left Abandoned In Dubai (pictures) / Why Are Left-handed Pple So Few And Unique?? / Facts About Left Handed People............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? by afrodiziaq(f): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2008
i love friggin left handed people!!! some of the most special people in my life have been left handed. yeiy for the lefties! cheesy
Re: Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? by Joseph6(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2008
In my own opinion,left handed guys aint not more unique than any other persons who is right handed. Its just strange how a few educated pple are still fascinated by left handed,twins(not even triplet). Giving pple undeserved attention wld not get us anywhere
Re: Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? by otikpoko(m): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2008
I don't think left handed people are that unique.During my secondary school,i know of a girl who is left-handed but extremely dull in book work.She finds it difficult to even spell her own name.I know of a boy who is also left-handed but dull still.The people that i think are few and unique are the dextrous onces(able to use both hands equally).Since i was born,i have seen only one person that can use both hands equally.I have seen more than fifty left-handed people,uncountable-right handed people and only one person able to use both equally.This is to tell you that they are few and unique unlike left handed person.
Re: Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? by MrCrackles(m): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2008
I dont know why we are so unique and few ooo grin
Re: Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? by Hesperus(m): 1:01am On Nov 26, 2008
Are we unique, really? I think its just cos we're fewer as compared to the right-handed.
Tho, me I love the attention, especially when am writing. Pple are always fascinated by the angle of my hand.
Re: Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? by Moyo1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2008
Sorry to say, but this' a ridiculous post. What do you say of those of them that are failures, unique too, or do u want to claim u haven't seen any. I am not lefthanded and I am very unique. Perhaps u are not.
Re: Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2008
My Dad is a leftie and yeah hes so UNIQUE, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? by tayoast(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2009
Left & Unique?

U'll be so shocked there is nothing like dt anymore.

I'm Sure if u looked well, u'd see some mean ones.

I'm being stingy with words 'cos I don't want 2 break d flow,
Re: Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2009
Even Governor Fashola of Lagos State is left-handed! cool cool cool

Re: Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2009
[b]yes left handed people rock!cos i am one!! [/b]
Re: Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? by Isaac231: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2013
Einstein,Gates,Winfrey,eight presidents including Reagan,Picasso,Davinci,Aristotle,Bach,Beethoven,Mozart,Jimi Hendrix(i wasnt impressed by this until i learned he could play the guitar upside down) these are all left handed people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Important Things In Life. Get Motivated Now!!!!!!! / What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"? / Ever Been Discriminated Because Of Your Looks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.