Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? (9053 Views)

Does Marriage Destroy Friendship?: Vote / What Does Marriage Means To You? / Does Marriage Make People Happy Or Do Happy People Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2008
yeah! this is very good convo o, any more experiences? im sure not every one has it that easyy ( heard couple of shocking stories)
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by MrCrackles(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2008
una just dey scare person with all this marriage talk! grin
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2008
Brash!:

tell me about it! so far you don't have anything to worry about, seems like men are favored!
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Gamine(f): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2008
No nairalander will come and say

this n that is wrong with their marriage.

Everyone wants you to believe its all smooth sailing on the Caspian sea.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
Gamine:

really?? angry
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2008
Gamine:

You've not read from sistawoman then.
I hope I didn't give the impression anyway that i'm living in gloryland
I emphasized several times that marriage is a lot of hard work,a lot of give and take,a lot of seflessness is required.
You make your mistakes and learn
I made loads and still make them.
But I am happy with mine. cool
If I had to do it over again,it'll be with the same man.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by MrCrackles(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

You've not read from sistawoman then.

u sef sabi sista-woman?! grin
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2008
Brash!:

what is with you and sistawomen sef?
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Gamine(f): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2008
Well, Good fer ya Queenisisi.

I hope others can say the same.

undecided

Cos most will have us believe its been cream and Fondue from day one.

Nice try.

But we are human beings!
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2008
Brash!:

LOL
how about Leilah who's told us everything from her non loving husband to his painful anals with her.
Brash!:

scare ke?
we are telling the hard truths.
It's a learning process and it starts with picking the right spouse.
Not everyone in shokoto is marriage material
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by MrCrackles(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

what is with you and sistawomen sef?

wetin concern you with wetin Brash dey write?!
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by MrCrackles(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

LOL
how about Leilah who's told us everything from her non loving husband to his painful anals with her.
scare ke?
we are telling the hard truths.
It's a learning process and it starts with picking the right spouse.
Not everyone in shokoto is marriage material

I know about that Leilah own, she sef too talk!! cheesy

on the marriage side, i feel you, itz not going to be a bed of roses or smooth sailing so m bracing myself! ;

and your right, not everyone in shokoto is marriage material.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2008
brash

my thread *sowieee**,
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Gamine(f): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2008
Leilah And SistaWoman are not Nigerians.

i guess that spells a lot
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by MrCrackles(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

brash

my thread *sowieee**,

Your thread?!

Your forum?

i dont give a bending FUC.K! sad
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by MrCrackles(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2008
Gamine:

or it is either they are Nigerians and are fronting under a funny guise! smiley
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2008
So Gamine now that you've graduated, you can start looking carefully.
If he comes riding in an Okada nko?

grin
Gamine:

There are tons and tons of threads from Nigerians about their spouses.
The only difference is that they come in with new names most of the time.
We've had threads about cheating spouses,physically abusive,husbands not talking to wives,mother in law issues and I bet they were from Nigerians
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2008
@BRAsh

You G AY ass shouldn't be on the thread, look for a thread with info on "Gay Marriage" Only a B itch will act like you do, go F uck yourself. f ucking ass hole!
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2008
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by MrCrackles(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

@BRAsh

You G AY ass shouldn't be on the thread, look for a thread with info on "Gay Marriage" Only a B itch will act like you do, go F uck yourself. f ucking ass hole!

welldone and clap for yourself

your warped sense of reasoning, thinking and level of maturity doesnt surprise me, no wonder your name is GUCCI_BABE!

you are a very good girl!
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
Brash!:

welldone big girl!
BRAVO

thanks small boy!
_Queenisha:

@ gamine,this is just one of the several from unknown names.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-165735.0.html#msg2728916

@queenisha!

whoa thats crazy. i wonder how she would handle the situation shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ Gucci did you see the other one about a woman who actually caught her man in bed pants down with another female
Not all marriages are good and some are worse than others.
Sadly women in Nigeria have to deal with so much and most of the ones in unhealthy marriages stay because of lack of finances and soceital stigma as do many women all over the world esp the lack of finances part.
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by rikkyjen(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2008
So Osisi went to CU? shocked shocked shocked. Did you?
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2008
Where are the men to tell us what married life is like? lipsrsealed
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2008
rikkyjen:

So Osisi went to CU? shocked shocked shocked. Did you?

CU I meant was Christian union AKA NIFES
not that new university that started d after my time.
I went to a proper University grin
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Queenisha1: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
davidylan:

Where are the men to tell us what married life is like? lipsrsealed

I wonder.
josh josh already said a little.
Where are all the men hiding their marital status
I won't mention names
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

@ Gucci did you see the other one about a woman who actually caught her man in bed pants down with another female
Not all marriages are good and some are worse than others.
Sadly women in Nigeria have to deal with so much and most of the ones in unhealthy marriages stay because of lack of finances and soceital stigma as do many women all over the world esp the lack of finances part.

whoa i havn't read it yet! that gotta be difficult , how does she deal with it.

Another thing is money! is it advisable for you and your partner have the same account? if you have a personal must he knows, vice versa
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2008
_Queenisha:

I wonder.
josh josh already said a little.
Where are all the men hiding their marital status
I won't mention names

lol men dont seem very comfortable talking about stuff like this. I only know one uncle who doesnt mind spending time to talk about his marriage . . . only he's an old school fellow.
This thread is more for the women . . . havent learnt much besides that word "compromise".
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by GucciBabe(f): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2008
davidylan:

lol men don't seem very comfortable talking about stuff like this. I only know one uncle who doesnt mind spending time to talk about his marriage . . . only he's an old school fellow.
This thread is more for the women . . . havent learnt much besides that word "compromise".

you havn't learned anything   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked    oh my Gawd,  you must know a whole lot then! and men don't feel comfortable talking about anything but games, sports. cheating, etc anyways!
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

you havn't learned anything   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked    oh my Gawd,  you must know a whole lot then! and men don't feel comfortable talking about anything but games, sports. cheating, etc anyways!

hehe i know enough for now. I will have to learn much more later and the rest comes with experience anyway. There's not much a guy can pick up from here . . . a guy isnt told to be submissive, basically a woman works 3x as hard as a man to keep a marriage. Frank truth.  wink
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by affee(f): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2008
Are all the threads from married people or divorcees?
Re: What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? by rampagain: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2008
affee:

Are all the threads from married people or divorcees?

y do u ask? smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Facebook Posts And Comments / Enugu Got The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria : Resarch. / Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.