Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? (6964 Views)

Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by ckc(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2008
Was wondering if 29yrs is too early for a guy to marry.What does the house think?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2008
no,maturity is al dat matters
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by arramyjay: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2008
29yrs of age is okay if the guy is ready for the responsibilty of a man
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
To Poster,

Are u 29? I doubt cos u sound like a dumb ass. What sort of silly question u asking?

And what the hype about marriage, marriage? Damn! Loser. Get off this forum and

go act lovey-dovey if thats what u know how to do best, slowpoke! Disgrace to the

niggaz game of switching on 'em shawties.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

To Poster,

Are u 29? I doubt because u sound like a dumb ass. What sort of silly question u asking?

go act lovey-dovey if thats what u know how to do best, slowpoke! Disgrace to the

roflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

To Poster,

Are u 29? I doubt because u sound like a dumb ass. What sort of silly question u asking?

Is this Brash? grin grin grin

@post
what? 29 is the age.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by debosky(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2008
wetin dey worry thix nawee sef, did he claim to be 29?

If theres something stuck up your ass, go deal with it - he asked a simple question. The fact that such a question is beyond your reasoning ability is no need to come and yarn opata here. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2008
debo debo debo debo debo debo
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Moyola(f): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2008
ckc:

Was wondering if 29yrs is too early for a guy to marry.What does the house think?

D house thnkz u is a  lipsrsealed olorikori_sumborii!! tongue

29 is nt 2 early wait till u 40!!! tongue
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ Debosky,

Back off man and relax. No need for offensive shrapnels towards me in here.

I aint in for that. I never said no shit to your bitchy-ass face. So go play some-

where.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by debosky(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2008
you need to relax nawee, get off your supercilious horse and don't slag off original poster.

The question is simple enough, no implication of his age or his reason for asking.
Grown up people don't just start shooting their mouth off without considering the posting.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2008
Dbeo debo debo debo debo grin

@post
I'm telling you, 29 is the age.

Even before 29 is better wink
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2008
debosky:

you need to relax nawee, get off your supercilious horse and don't slag off original poster.

The question is simple enough, no implication of his age or his reason for asking.
Grown up people don't just start shooting their mouth off without considering the posting.

emmm have i kissed u today? undecided  no? undecided  ok take this kiss kiss kiss kiss

hey becareful ,make sure oga doesnt see this
wink
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2008
No kissing allowed plz
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2008
debo n naawee pls stop it angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2008
@debosky,

Your posts doesn't make sense to me at all. Are you insane to just impinge on me?

This is not your thread and I wasn't referring to you. I made it clear it was to the poster.

So man, I'm grown-up now and busy. Just chilling out sunday trying to ease out. So

go play somewhere before verbal pandemonium including stray phrases erupts. Fucka!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2008
It seems Debosky has his work cut out this evening.
Lemme sit back and enjoy this. wink cheesy
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

@debosky,

Your posts doesn't make sense to me at all. Are you insane to just impinge on me?

This is not your thread and I wasn't referring to you. I made it clear it was to the poster.

So man, I'm grown-up now and busy. Just chilling out sunday trying to ease out. So

go play somewhere before verbal pandemonium including stray phrases erupts. Fucka!
hmmmmm

whats gonna happen next?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2008
The debo I know will not stoop to naawee's level.
He is one of the mature peeps on this forum

So naawee, plz, stop trying to catch attention.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hmm.  .  .Sunday night fight?  undecided

debozzie remember what pastor Johnbull told you in church today. . . grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by debosky(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

@debosky,

How would it make sense to you? Do you think any sane person here understood your meaningless attack on the original poster?

I am simply giving you a taste of your own medicine - you act like you own the place and completely disregard the OP's line of reasoning, why should I lay off you? Did you offer the poster the same courtesy? I cannot tolerate stupidity like yours.

naawee:

[b]
So man, I'm grown-up now and busy. [/b]Just chilling out sunday trying to ease out. So

If this is you grown up, I don't want to even imagine what you were as an infant. In fact, whoever lied to you must be spanked - you are as childish and infantile as an dementia ravaged child.

Verbal pandemonium? Bring it on - you'll run out of cuss words before I even get started. You better look for your mates on nairaland before biting off more than you can chew.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2008
Cristalz:

Hmm.  .  .Sunday night fight?  undecided

debozzie remember what pastor Johnbull told you in church today. . . grin

lmao@johnbull
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2008
so debo sabi vex? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2008
Debo, when I told you I'll see you vex, I know what I mean.
You never vex?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
rampagain:

so debo sabi vex? shocked shocked shocked

Ah! He dey vex o. Na me and Pastor Johnbull dey kul 'im temper.  grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2008
Cristalz:

which kain temper johnbull dey kool?see d name sef grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2008
debosky:

How would it make sense to you? Do you think any sane person here understood your meaningless attack on the original poster?

Take it easy on the newbie. tongue

I am simply giving you a taste of your own medicine - you act like you own the place and completely disregard the OP's line of reasoning, why should I lay off you? Did you offer the poster the same courtesy? I cannot tolerate stupidity like yours.
If this is you grown up, I don't want to even imagine what you were as an infant. In fact, whoever lied to you must be spanked - you are as childish and infantile as an dementia ravaged child.

I thunk Arsenal is leading the table. . . . .You should be happy, bro!!
Hold your fire. cool

Cristalz:

Unfortunately, Pastor Johnbull runs a boot-camp for ex-paramilitary dudes.
His ways of cooling people's temper is tying em to a stake for 18 hours without food and water.
I don't see how that method is supposed to calm nerves.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2008
hannibal sabi preach shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

how many more surprises will i receive today?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2008
@debosky,

You are a fool for posting this. I mean foolish because you are a fool for just that. A brother's keeper, huh?
Let's see how unbounded your verbal anatagonism goes.

Calling me stupid and dementially ravaged? Methinks your mental stability is far more better than mine--yeah, I mean some
good order of times better. But how does your obvious portrayal of autism goes to "prove" this?

Look man, you claim to be crippin', but nigga me I'm ballin'. Be forewarned because I'll be fast to get your rolled up
in a triage, dunny!

Come talk to me when ur verbal accounts grow up!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2008
Abeg Bring it on
ve been bored all day
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2008
rampagain:

how many more surprises will i receive today?
You and me not getting banned in the next min?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2008
rampagain:

which kain temper johnbull dey kool?see d name sef grin

Pastor Johnbull na German prizefighter before him resign come start church. Na 'im make am understand debo wella. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chai!! Ugly Guys We Don Suffer / This Is Hot! Pics Attached . Promo ends. / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.