Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! (1984 Views)

Fastest Online Battle: Airmark Vs Khimwhite 11:30pm / Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here / Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! by Shaz(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2008
Flowshow,
Lock your tap.

@Brid,
Thanks.
Re: Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! by Shaz(f): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2008
[center]EDOSIOO: FINAL WARNING!!! I MEAN IT THIS TIME.[/center]
Re: Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! by makavele: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2008
@all . . .

hey! what happened to my post, eh? why should it be deleted, i was tryin to emphasize a point, dat am not match for that "gay" edosioo.

@'em haterz

crude + maka + javaprince = same IP address. How come he knows that, coz' only the moderator or somebody else with admin privileges can see the IP addys of others? That's a big lie muthafuxxa. At least you've got a brain, why not think of something deceptive before posting, idiot?

@hybrid-x
uuuuuuuuuuu 2 much!
Re: Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! by edosioo(f): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2008
HYBRID-X:

@shaz
i think u should leave this sh**t hole thread open for the sake of 'em gays . . . .they need a playgroung to play at
yeah the gays needs hybrid's pussi to play with. kiss

@makacrudee
hybrid was giving props to crude, and there u are replyin, u forgot to sign out huhh, crude=makaprusski

@shaz
no further comments. the truth has been told in this comedy junction !
Re: Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! by Crude(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2008
@Edosioo, Flowshow, Chasisgirl and the rest retard clone

Crudemakapussi? Why dont ya add the other i.d javaprince, u forgot asshole? Well, i'ma break u off a lil somthn somthn.
Try and borrow some brains from the kindergattens? U know at least that will upgrade ur brain a lil bit. Look arround Nairaland, aint no one playing that shit no more. . . . .Makavelle, Javaprince and Crude are far past that rubbish, u are just the only asshole in that Multiple I.D retard hole. Come outta there 'fo u die and rot in thurr.
Oldbies dont like ya, Newbies despise ya. Mayne it's time to grow. Aint that somthn?
Re: Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! by FLOWSHOW: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2008
@crude
i thot u said u wont post here again? u just proved urself as a bASt*** .swallow ur words fool. if u keep replying the MRCS they will continue to do comedy .just ignore them pls. just an advice .
Re: Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! by Crude(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2008
@Flow the Multiple I.D Clone

U're too damned right, i'ma ignore u and the rest of ya Multiple I.D Clone Retards. U know the golden nugget of my day now "Sometimes silence is the sickest punchline". . . . . . . . . .Seal ur filthy lips up.
Re: Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! by FLOWSHOW: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2008
lol. i always get the last laugh.buncha clowns who dont know MRCS play pranks .
and crude and makarapussi just happens to be the latest 2008 victim. lmfao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah / Rate My Lyrics **deep** / BATTLE OF MUZANGA 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.