Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? (6603 Views)

Seven Ways To Avoid Sexual Immorality And Stay In Ministry / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2006
I noticed even the guys who started this thread can't stand the heat.

Why crank up the oven when you're not ready to cook.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by m4malik(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2006
Well then, we both noticed it right from when Gwaine showed up with his gas-lighter!

Gwaine!! Where art thou - you disappeared as well! cheesy
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by LAHLAXZA(m): 3:21am On Jul 29, 2006
"I'm a christain. But if you slap me on one cheek, i wont turn the other. Rather, i will turn and knock you over"   (Previous qoute from lioness)

Wow i thought the muslims were the violent ones. Please excuse my assumptions.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by Bhola(f): 5:17am On Jul 29, 2006
Malik and Babyosisi, nice posts by y'all. Definitely learnt a thing or two.

I could tell you where Gwaine is hiding, but I might have to kill y'all. So to avoid that, I'll say, he is doing fine and you will see him soon. Hopefully all of the other contributors have gone to sharpen their knowledge. Cos, it will even get more, hmmm, what's the word now?

Y'all should keep up the good work!
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by m4malik(m): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2006
LAHLAXZA:

At least, we know that Muslims are violent by default (both to themselves and to others), because that's what the Qur'an teaches tongue
Many times Muslims assume that Christians are supposed to remain passive and then try to take advantage of that misconception to misbehave. Did your Qur'an teach you to be deliberately bellicose so that you could slap another person without provocation?

Bhola:

I could tell you where Gwaine is hiding, but I might have to kill y'all. So to avoid that, I'll say, he is doing fine and you will see him soon. Hopefully all of the other contributors have gone to sharpen their knowledge. Cos, it will even get more, hmmm, what's the word now?

Uhm. . . about Gwaine's hideout, u're kidding, right?

Anywayz, good to know that he's alright and doing well. And thanks for your encouragements. Bless up.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by LAHLAXZA(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2006
m4malik:

At least, we know that Muslims are violent by default (both to themselves and to others), because that's what the Qur'an teaches tongue
Many times Muslims assume that Christians are supposed to remain passive and then try to take advantage of that misconception to misbehave. Did your Qur'an teach you to be deliberately bellicose so that you could slap another person without provocation?

Uhm. . . about Gwaine's hideout, u're kidding, right?

Anywayz, good to know that he's alright and doing well. And thanks for your encouragements. Bless up.

As far as stating that muslims are violent and try to take advantage of passive christians, that will be the figment of your imagination at work.And NO  the Qur'än does not teach us to be deliberately bellicose in order to slap another person without provocation.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by m4malik(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2006
LAHLAXZA:

As far as stating that muslims are violent and try to take advantage of passive christians, that will be the figment of your imagination at work.

Do you live in another planet or what? Ajia23 and OlaAjia have not misbehaved in this regard, or your own figment just missed a its function?

LAHLAXZA:

And NO the Qur'än does not teach us to be deliberately bellicose in order to slap another person without provocation.

Good you noticed - it actually does worse than that, and I was only trying to be charitable by euphemizing the hate-instigations on the pages of the Qur'an.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by LAHLAXZA(m): 12:16am On Jul 30, 2006
I do not live on another planet buddy angry, i speak for myself with regards to prior comments, i cant answer for others.And no the Qur'an does not teach us to be violent without reason.It is fine if you want to believe otherwise .Your "charities" are definitely not appreciated here, you can keep them to yourself.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 30, 2006
And that reason why the Koran teaches you to be violent is why we have a problem with you guys.
That reason is subject to interpretation by different groups.

Cartoon drawing,beauty contest and wars in other countries where the inhabitants see you as inferior to them,your religion not withstanding is yet another reason.

I said it earlier and I'll say it again,Mo was not a good example,dump him while you still got a chance and join the millions who have crossed over to the truth.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by LAHLAXZA(m): 12:48am On Jul 30, 2006
Thats ok grin babyosisi it is a free world you can think however you want to.I know i am in a good place and i dont think i need to crossover thanks but no thanks.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 30, 2006
Enjoy this clip from a strong muslim Arab woman.

There needs to be more like her speaking up.
enter 978 as the clip # and search

http://www.memritv.org/Search.asp?ACT=S2
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 30, 2006
Click on the previous site I posted and use any of the numbers below to view the wonderful world of women in the Islamic world.Check out #817,female suicide bombers farewell.

Clips that match: 'Women'

#1163 - Al-Jazeera TV News Presenter and an Egyptian Women's Magazine Editor-in-Chief Debate the Veil
LBC (Lebanon) - 5/28/2006 - 00:05:00

#1154 - Mufti of Egypt Sheik Ali Gum'a: Wife-Beating Is Permitted by Islam in Muslim Countries, but Is Forbidden in the West
Al-Risala TV (Saudi Arabia/Kuwait) - 5/26/2006 - 00:01:30

#1155 - Saudi Author Zaynab Hifni Talks about Women, Sex, and Taboos in Saudi Society
Al-Arabiya TV (Dubai) - 5/19/2006 - 00:06:22

#1104 - Saudi Author Dr. Muhammad Al-'Arifi on Show Produced by Saudi Ministry of Religious Endowments: Women in the West Marry Dogs and Donkeys; 54% of Danish Women Do Not Know Who Fathered Their Babies
Al-Risala TV (Saudi Arabia/Kuwait) - 4/6/2006 - 00:01:39

#1090 - Egyptian Experts on Islamic Religious Law Debate Female Circumcision
Al-Rai TV (Kuwait) - 3/28/2006 - 00:06:08

#1074 - Sheik Yousuf Al-Qaradhawi's Conditions for Muslim Men Who Want to Marry Christian and Jewish Women in the West
Qatar TV - 3/12/2006 - 00:03:59

#1018 - Camelia Sadat, Daughter of Late Egyptian President, Tells of Marriage at the Age of 12 to an Abusive Husband
Dream2 TV (Egypt) - 1/8/2006 - 00:05:01

#978 - Bahraini Women's Rights Activist Ghada Jamshir Attacks Islamic Clerics for Fatwas Authorizing Sexual Abuse of Children
Al-Arabiya TV (Dubai) - 12/21/2005 - 00:05:01

#967 - Egyptian Intellectual Muhammad Ammara: Extremist Feminism Legitimizes Homosexuality
Nile Culture TV - 11/11/2005 - 00:02:05

#874 - Saudi Prince Talal bin Abd Al-'Aziz Aal Sa'ud: Jordan and Saudi Arabia Should Intervene to Rescue Iraqi Sunnis, Women's Rights according to the Shari'a Are "Enough", US Policy Responsible for Bad Arab-American Relations
Dubai TV - 9/16/2005 - 00:08:17

#817 - Al-Jazeera Special about Hanadi Jaradat, Other Female Palestinian Suicide Bombers, Their Families and the People Who Send Them to Die
Al-Jazeera TV (Qatar) - 8/16/2005 - 00:06:25

#796 - Polygamy in Egypt
MBC - 7/31/2005 - 00:03:19

#735 - Saudi Cleric Dr. Abd Al-'Aziz Al-Fawzan Explains Why Women Should Not Be Allowed to Drive
Al-Majd (Saudi Arabia/UAE) - 6/17/2005 - 00:02:07

#733 - Member of Saudi Shura Council Proposes to Allow Women to Drive
Al-Arabiya TV (Dubai) - 6/8/2005 - 00:01:00

#729 - Married to the Koran - The Rich in Pakistan Avoid the Bequeathing of Property outside the Family by "Marrying" Daughters to the Koran
Al-Arabiya TV (Dubai) - 5/19/2005 - 00:02:52
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by lioness(f): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2006
look at who is talking about violence lipsrsealed. Isnt it becos christains have been turning the other cheek that u guys keep slapping us.
You really dont want to get me started you islamic s##*& a*$$$h angry

LAHLAXZA:

"I'm a christain. But if you slap me on one cheek, i wont turn the other. Rather, i will turn and knock you over"   (Previous qoute from lioness)

Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by babymine(f): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2006
No.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by m4malik(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2006
LAHLAXZA:

I do not live on another planet buddy angry, i speak for myself with regards to prior comments, i can't answer for others.And no the Qur'an does not teach us to be violent without reason.It is fine if you want to believe otherwise .Your "charities" are definitely not appreciated here, you can keep them to yourself.

Welcome back to planet earth (psst: and what's that frown doing your face?)

The Qur'an teaches you to be violent all the same - you only need a "reason" to spin off, yes?

Wasn't selling my "charities" to you, so just tune off if you don't like 'em. As long as a post calls for my inputs, I won't be needing to fill out a form for your permission before I make 'em.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by lioness(f): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2006
grin grin

Yeah reasons like bombing people for "free virgins" in paradise lmao!
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2006
and that's if there are any left.
Do you think Mo would like to share?
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by lioness(f): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2006
grin grin grin I doubt it. He'd take all the 7 yrs olds for his ricketty d**$ grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by LAHLAXZA(m): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2006
lioness:

grin grin grin I doubt it. He'd take all the 7 years olds for his ricketty d**$ grin grin grin grin

Yawn, Boring, find another issue to beat on .
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by LAHLAXZA(m): 12:43am On Aug 01, 2006
@m4malik

There is no need to wellcome  me back on earth if i was here all the while. And to the rest of your comments blah blah blah,
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by lioness(f): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2006
whats boring shocked ,,,,,,, Mohammed's Diick ?
How dare you insult a whole prophets diick
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You shd be sent on islamic exile. Imagine! do u know how many innocent and precious little girls that diick has entered? And you call the diick boring eh?

LAHLAXZA:

Yawn, Boring, find another issue to beat on .
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by LAHLAXZA(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2006
Wow
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2006
Lionessssssss!!!!!!!!

your language is chasing some of us away.
a beg e don do
you don't want me to send you to your room do you?
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by lioness(f): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2006
no pls embarassed

i promise to be a good little girl kiss
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2006
Lahlaxza(this kind name sef) I apologise on behalf of lioness.

friends? smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by yusuf1420(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2006
Lioness, u mean if there are no law or resrtiction here u'll ve continue rolling ur tongue till infinity just b'cos ple ve diff believe from urs. Don't think u shd learn to react to ple's opinion even in an envaroment where there is no law or immediate penalty.I believe christ never did that.
Pls.how would u ve reacted or fell if such statement was directed to ur Dad?
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2006
bia yusuf,why are pouring petrol on a dying fire?
let us leave a sleeping lioness alone.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2006
yusuf1420:

Lioness, u mean if there are no law or resrtiction here u'll ve continue rolling your tongue till infinity just b'because ple ve diff believe from urs. Don't think u should learn to react to ple's opinion even in an envaroment where there is no law or immediate penalty.I believe christ never did that.
Please.how would u ve reacted or fell if such statement was directed to your Dad?

Let sleeping dogs lie, i believe she apologised in her last post. That was obviously said in the heat of the moment and not meant to be taken literarily
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by lordimpaq(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2006
great
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by yusuf1420(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2006
Is never my intention to wake any sleeping dog & if i'd done that it was never my intention.
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by lioness(f): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2006
cool
Re: Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism? by Softee(f): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2006
Wow, shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Why Do People Call Their Pastors Daddy? / Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? / Why Are Atheist So Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.