Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final (12640 Views)

70 Match ban On Player For Referee Head-butt / Zidane's World Cup Head-butt Immortalised In Bronze / Correct Reason For The Head Butt Of Zidane To Marco. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Christino(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2006
The whole shit is just unfair, Azzurris are just a set of crazy people (let's save the details). That's why 98% of prostitutes head for Italy. What else do you expect from Materazzi who caused the penalty and cancelled Zidane's goal out, good thinking, good product.

After all the insults on the African players in the french team (by the intending president who of course was replied and white washed by Lillian Thuram), Materazzi had to complete the demolition. God dey sha. Zidane is African and so am I and Europeans shouldn't insult us racially and get away without an head butt, henceforth, Etoó, Henry, Trezeguet, Yakubu, Saha, Drogba, Defoe and all the African guys should resove to fisting headbutting and SHOOTING if this is not resolved.

No matter what, Zidane will still go down as the best footballer the world has ever seen. Materazzi clearly deserved more than a head butt, only that Zidane should have ignored him for the sake of ending his last outing well.

All the same, i bring you the best of Zidane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b7Yk7tpY64&mode=related&search=zidane%20a
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Akolawole(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2006
@Christiano

What is not unfair?

You need composure not only as a footballer but as a responsible human being.
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Christino(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2006
@ Akola
Zidane lost his head quite alright, but it is a disgrace to me that he only gave him a head butt.
I expected more from him, its plain simple.

If you want to Bleep up, Bleep up big time.

If you want to steal naija money, please steal billions.

If you want to treat Materazzi's Bleep up, learn from MIKE TYSON!

Look @ all the fuss on a head butt that didn't even send Materrazi out of the pitch, He shoulda hit his balls. grin
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by bami(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2006
It seems Zizou started his career with his head at France 98 final and ended it with his head in the Germany 2006 final.
Its all part of the prophecy may be.
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by jgirl3: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2006
I agree 4000% with Christino. That's the only regret i have about the whole thing. I wanted blood to come out of Materazzi. The head butt did not do justice at all. Zizou should have included arms and legs. Beaten the living daylights out of him and then the red card comes.
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by bami(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2006
maybe zizou should have terrorized him
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Rhodalyn(f): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2006
at first when i Saw that move i went like WTF Zidane?? GeEZ!! man U've just messed Up, but i kinda thought the guy must have Said Sumtin really mean to make Zidane do what he did Cuz Zidane iS a really cool guy and Stuff and later i heard the guy made this really mean Comment bout his mom, Some also Said he made a racist comment, blah blah blah but whatever it was, im with Zidane all through kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by mukina2: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2006
j-girl:

I agree 4000% with Christino. That's the only regret i have about the whole thing. I wanted blood to come out of Materazzi. The head butt did not do justice at all. Zizou should have included arms and legs. Beaten the living daylights out of him and then the red card comes.

yeah he desreved mo than an head butt angry angry angry angry
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Bdex(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2006
Re: Breaking News: Zidane May Be Stripped Of Award.
« #7 on: July 12, 2006, 05:51 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Bdex,

FIFA had already awarded Zidane the golden ball before the incident.
They already made up their mind to give it to Zidane during the half-time break before Zizou decked Materazzi 70 mins later.
Zinedine Zidane may be stripped of the Golden Ball award because of his infamous headbutt in sunday's world cup final.It absurd for him to have gone too far,it brutal.
FIFA Boss, Sepp Blatter said this decison will be made after a probe into the incident.
There has been wide speculation since about what Italian Defender,Marco Materazzi said to the French captain before the incident.
It has been reported he called the Algerian-born star the "son of a terrorist LovePeddler".

Meanwhile, Zidane's mum, Malika Zidane praised her son for his actions on the pitch.
She claimed she was disgusted at the alleged abuse her son received from Materazzi. She told reporters her son was just protecting her honour in sunday's final.
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by c0dec(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2006
another one again

as seen by the germans

as seen by the french

as seen by the italians

as seen by the americans

as seen by the press
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by IAH(f): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2006
Ok that was so funny. Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by clocky(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
@Codec

Those are very funny pixs am still laughing my guts out here
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by c0dec(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2006
yeah i nearly died laughing. so true.
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Akolawole(m): 2:17am On Jul 18, 2006
j-girl:

Even from woman. God!
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Rhodalyn(f): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2006
aint we humans?!?!?!
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Rhodalyn(f): 2:19am On Jul 18, 2006
that was a Really Cool move Zidane made with that head butt
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by bagoma(f): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2006
what's up with this issue thus far?
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by babaibadan(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2006
That guy is a ram
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by chidichris(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2006
the italian was lucky ppl like kluivet, anelka would have made sure that his dental formular will be re-arranged.
all the same both were fined 5000 euro for the giver while the reciever paid 3000euros but the lesson has been delievered and learned.
i am well convienced that he will not try any bullshit with another africa player in his whole life.
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by MP007(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2006
I honesty think it was the refree's fault .He saw the way the dude had been attacking zidane but didnt wanna do anything cos he thought in his own arbitary and stupid mind that fans will think he was over-protecting zidane.Why do u think he hardly blew the wistle anytime zidane was brought down by this defender.But lets be frank here, zidane over reacted , but you can also blame the dude, "one tree no dey make forest", bottom line.frustration!!
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by bagoma(f): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2006
@codec,
those pics were soooooo so funny man! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by fabisco(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2006
Re; Zidane's head butt

@codec

man, where didi u get those pictures from? Hope u have no hands in Anita Morgan's problems.
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Priscila(f): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2006
Zidane's actions just sealed the fact that he is a human being who can be overcome by emotions just like all.
Codec!
now with merder juve Serie B what will you forza here?
come lets forza Arsenal!
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Vieira(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2006
Personally I cannot blame Zidane.

Sometimes in life we all lose our cool.

I try not to lose my temper but at times I can get riled esp if people think it is ok to abuse my parents.

Mentally I know that the insult means nothing because they do not even know anything about you but the fact that he felt the need to go there is enough to push my buttons.

I also believe that anyone who is willing to abuse someone's parents or race should be ready to fight.

The only dissappointment I have with the whole incident is that Zidane should have stamped on his head and knocked him unconscious.
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Akolawole(m): 4:34am On Aug 30, 2006
Vieira:

Personally I cannot blame Zidane.

Baba

Is that personal or collectively as a supporter of that great team in North London?

Will any of you condemn the act?

No  [French connection   grin].
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by kitaun(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2006
Either personally, collectively or even per French connection i cannot blame Zizou for his action rather he should have been thoroughly drilled by the The Commandant of the French Army for having not kicked that idiot Mate-Rubbish in the balls, that way we would have had something bigger to talk about, LOL grin grin cool
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Akolawole(m): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2006
Well, the good thing is a Non-footballing person even saw a "Thug" in action in a world cup final.
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by kitaun(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2006
@Akola

The question here is had it been you what would you have done?
Would you have turned the other nipple to him to twist
or remind him that he should just go ahead and curse his whole generation shocked shocked
abeg spare me all that we are human beings and we are prone to making mistakes, what makes it excusable is the fact that its a known fact that Zizou is a natural cool person cool
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by LoverBwoy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2006
Mr akola want will you do if i touch one of your girlfriends booty grin
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Akolawole(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2006
@Kitaun and Loverbuoy

If that is exactly the way you will behave i now know you better.

I doff my hat for a camerounian goalkeeper in a Spanish Liga who displays first class maturity when few fans were were throwing banana to him. I will always respect Henry the way he handle Reyes/Spanish Coach/Henry issue.
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by LoverBwoy(m): 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2006
why dont u abuse him at close range and see what they'll do to you
Re: Zidane's Head Butt In World Cup 2006 Final by Oracle(m): 5:26am On Sep 01, 2006
the last pic is the funniest

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First Nigerian To Play Professional footie in England? / Super Eagles Call Off Their strike In Egypt Over Unpaid Allowances / Netherlands Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.