Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I M A Cheat Please Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I M A Cheat Please Help! (2149 Views)

Who Said I.m Not Cute, I Try Naaa. Photo..... / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by DisGuy: 1:06am On Sep 25, 2008
The circumstances beyond our control is a strong oposition from my parent. They have given me a thousand and one reasons why i can't marry him.

1) Age differnce is too much, he is 10yrs older i m in my late 20's.

2) That the marriage would be stressful because of raisin the kids later in life,

3) That he must have been frivolous with women for him to have stayed this long

4) That our interests will differ in a couple of years to come etc

you still get pocket money or house rent from your parents? undecided
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by KarmaMod(f): 1:09am On Sep 25, 2008
How many Nigerian females have you seen that live alone? Ibeere Oshi

tumiebone, let those excuses go. If you really like the dude, tell your parents straight out cos i assure you in a baout of a year or so they will be the sam eones on your neck asking when are you getting married. So why not marry someone who you adore and adores you back

Just make sure he's not divorced sha or has kids wink
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by DisGuy: 1:28am On Sep 25, 2008
KarmaMod:

How many Nigerian females have you seen that live alone? Ibeere Oshi

Oga meeeen but woni ilu yen ti improve so i expect them to laju!!!

late 20s you know!!!
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by KarmaMod(f): 1:29am On Sep 25, 2008
Has nothing to do with improvement of a country. It has to do with how one is raised and since when is it a bad thing anyway

Free Rent cheesy
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 25, 2008
Don't pick up his call, or engage in any kind of communication
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by DisGuy: 1:36am On Sep 25, 2008
KarmaMod:

Has nothing to do with improvement of a country. It has to do with how one is raised and since when is it a bad thing anyway

Free Rent  cheesy

Improvement as in well paying jobs, which translates to more cash to rent your own place and make decisions on your own

, it becomes a bad thing when they tell you when to get home, what aunty you will go and visit together, which market you will branch on your way back from a hard days work, or when they start telling you Alabi's son just arrived to pick a wife  undecided
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by skfa1: 1:38am On Sep 25, 2008
Gamine:

Really??

oh its a nice honest song

BUT, i wont condone this.

Honey why you calling me so late?
It's kind of hard to talk right now.
Honey why are you crying? Is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice say my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never want to say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And, yes, I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight
No I don't think she has a clue

Well my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It sounds so sweet

It sounds so sweet

Honey why you calling me so late?

Which one be all this song of solomon smiley cool
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by skfa1: 1:40am On Sep 25, 2008
@ poster

I feel you.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by KarmaMod(f): 1:50am On Sep 25, 2008
Not everyone's family is like your own. when a perosn acts their age, they will be treated as such

If you're truly Nigerian, you'd know that most parents esp the old school ones dont encourage their daughters to live alone. Now the men, most often are begged to go away and start their own life. This is common knowledge.

Abi you be akata?  
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Boslo: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2008
i dont see those excuses as a barrier,just follow ur heart.Try and make ur folks understand you both love each dearly instead of cheating ur new partner.
If they know u are very serious,they will let u be
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by k1banty(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2008
@poster

flimsy excuses.

confide in your mom and try to win her over.
Better now than later,
time and age are two most important things to waste.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Livvvvy(f): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2008
skfa1:

Which one be all this song of solomon smiley cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@poster
I understand that u broke up becos of ur parent's pressure, but it is quite insane if u have taken the decision from your parents to break up and then still go back. Be real with urself, Leave the guy are u presently cheating on and then go back to grandpa, no be me talk am, i am quoting you. Becos to be sincere, you are learning the act of cheating, and if u are not careful it will be a part of your life, even if u finally get married to grandpa, oh! sorry or anyother other man.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Gamine(f): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2008
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Song of Solomon
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by 9jaman007: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2008
nawa o. u guys are used to the act of breaking up, so break up ur current relationships and get back together. if u can't, contact me privately and ill make u leave both of em 4 good
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by mikesleek(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2008
I really dont see the big deal in this, if u love the guy that much to f%%k him after breaking up, go ahead and settle with him. i know parents can be very funny when it comes to issues like marriage to someone they dont want, but remember that you will be the one living in the house with the guy not your parents. If you go ahead to marry someone else you don't love, GIRL THAT WOULD BE THE BEGINING OF YOUR DOWNFALL.

ill like to beg nairalanders not to always take time out to abuse and run down people, if you feel the post is too stupid for you, hit the X button at the top right hand corner of your screen.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by saroboye: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2008
What went wrong? I think you guys are meant to be together.
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by chachag(f): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2008
my dear, I feel ur pain o but u have to follow ur heart, U will be the one to live with this man not ur parent and i do not see any thing wrong with him be 10 yrs older than u.

I have a friend whose hubby is 10 yrs older than her but now the lady is looking older than the man after 4yrs and they are living happyly cos people were against the age too

so ride on my dear if u r in love with this guy and get married to him
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by Hawkeye(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2008
continue sleeping with him. U like it he likes it so damn wat!!!!!!! next topic?
Re: I M A Cheat Please Help! by topup: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2008
You have both become cheaters? As in, you're both 'secretly' seeing each other whilst in your separate relationships? You both know that what you're doing is not advisable as you're hurting the people you are currently with, and wasting their time. You both made a decision to move on, yet you are not taking the necessary steps to do so, hence why you're both crying to each other on the phone. I don't know why you two split in the first place but if it was for the best, I think you two should really try and lessen the time you spend together, well to be honest it depends on the situation, if you two want to be friends after the breakup, you should still take time apart and then when the wounds aren't so fresh, you can start to bring back some sort of amicable friendship. It'll be hard but if the breakup was for the best then it's what you'll need to do. I'm afraid I need more info before I can say anything else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mumu For Love? / Would You Want Your Child To Date Someone Like You? / Human A T M !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.