Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ogboni Frat - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni Frat (104702 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogboni Frat by agnesoseka: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2007
Interesting Documentary.Scary Thread,
Re: Ogboni Frat by poplural(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2007
:oi want know more about this ogboni and what are the benefit of been a member
Re: Ogboni Frat by babs787(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2007
You need to ask the members grin grin grin
Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2007
if you can say the benefit of joining to be a member, then all what you have been posting here is nothing but TRASH,since you are not a member how we believe what you have said? cool
Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2007
if you can't say the benefit of been a member, then all what you have been posting here is nothing but TRASH,since you are not a member how we believe what you have said? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogboni Frat by babs787(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2007
@jacob2006: Can i have your email address, got something to discourse withy ou if you don't mind. Or better still see my profil and email me.

have a good day.
Re: Ogboni Frat by redsun(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2007
Ogboni is just a brotherhood,a group of people with the same interest and aspirations based on their on understanding and values of life,just like the freemason,the freemason has been for centuries,formed by early christian monks,a group of intellectuals,inventors and builders,name it,the illuminaties,they rule the world because they know the secret of life,the book of the dead is for the living.It is for all to grab.
Re: Ogboni Frat by hannydarl(f): 1:14am On Apr 19, 2007
I also heard that ogonis do rituals with humans.Iremember when i was young in ughelli the obgoni people will anounce that they want to do head hunting on a particular day and schools will go on break or if the anoncement comes when children are in class school will be dismissed pronto they were that feared and people dont dare them.The Ovie of ughelli was said to be one of them.They kidnnap people especially children for rituals when they want to do cerimonies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Hannydarl: Are you still living in Ughelli now? are they still doing that now? or was it a rumour by then when you were young? I personally don't see anything wrong in ROF at all,nothing wrong, if I have a means to join them I will happily do so immediately.
Re: Ogboni Frat by ogechi84(f): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2007
the founder of ogboni, gbomo-gbomo,rituals,and babalawo are the yoruba people of nigeria. lipsrsealed
Re: Ogboni Frat by hannydarl(f): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Echidime

I no more live in Ughelli but i was there for four years and all those years we lived like that teachers will ask us to close the doors and will tell us that Gbomo gbomo will come today and that we should go straight home and not follow anybody who calls or gives us sweets.Parents especially mothers willl come crying in the confussion looking for their children in school smaller kids will be crying looking for their big brothers or sisters sometimes children get knocked down by cars or drown in a pond close to the school if it was a false alarm how come parents hear about it and teachers dismiss students in every school? I believe there was an iota of truth in it
Re: Ogboni Frat by MP007(m): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2007
Jesus chrsit is way the truth and the light ,
Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2007
@hannygarls: So where are you living now,can we meet? will love it if you can email me. I can see your email in your profil I could have email you.

Waiting
Re: Ogboni Frat by hannydarl(f): 12:59am On Apr 21, 2007
Echidime i am in nigeria now and you can email me if you like.you can e-mail me.i wonder why the intrest in that cult.
Re: Ogboni Frat by IDINRETE: 1:37am On Apr 21, 2007
@ oghechi84
the founder of ogboni, gbomo-gbomo,rituals,and babalawo are the yoruba people of nigeria

the founder of Ogboni, YES YORUBA

RITUALS, YES YORUBA
BABALAWO, YES YORUBA

GBOMO GBOMO, [NO] HAS YOUR CHILD BEEN ABDUCTED BY OGBONI,RITUALISTS BABALAWO OR YORUBA PEOPLE OF NIGERIA

YOU BETTER CHECK AND CONTROL YOUR PUERILE AND VILE OUTBURST
SO ARA RE GIDI GAN KI OLORUN SO E PELU ISO KUSO TO NSO LENU
E MA GBO ORO RIRUN NIGBORO ENU OGHECHI 84,
Re: Ogboni Frat by Bolarge(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2007
@babs787

U did an excellent job.I haven't been this impressed in a very loong time.
I used to have this video coverage of a crusade here in the South-West by an evangelist Joshua who used to be an Ogboni Oluwo before he got converted to Christ and it's exactly what he said during his exposition of the Ogboni cult that u've put together here. .the terms and definitions,questions and answers,everything.
Thanx for the light u've shed bro.

Deut 30:19  
I call Heaven and earth to record today against you. I have set before you[b] life [/b] and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore, choose life, so that both you and your seed may live,

Rev 2:7
He who has an ear, let him hear. . .
Re: Ogboni Frat by babs787(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ogechi84

Okija shrine - Yoruba
Re: Ogboni Frat by BillGatesFan(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2007
So sad to know that millions of Nigerians are still in ignorance,thinking that everything that comes from the white men is the best, while their own cultures is the root of the white men. So sad indeed.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Bolarge(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2007
So sad to know that many people believe everything indigenous to us is positive and should continue perpetually.
I guess we should curse Mary Slessor in her grave for abolishing the killing of twins since that was our culture back then.

Re: Ogboni Frat by sopenz(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2007
any body that wants to join ogboni should send his contact details to donbeauty4girls@yahoo.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by mohadana: 5:44pm On May 11, 2007
shocked shocked ogboni still exists? is for people that want to get rich fast,after they sacrifice their own family members,or their favorite wife to get rich,the ogboni members never enjoy their miserable wealth.the evil thing people will do for money.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Roadblock: 2:01pm On May 14, 2007
You better run for your life
Re: Ogboni Frat by mrmayor(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2007
mohadana:

shocked shocked ogboni still exists? is for people that want to get rich fast,after they sacrifice their own family members,or their favorite wife to get rich,the ogboni members never enjoy their miserable wealth.the evil thing people will do for money.

Wrong! People who want to get rich fast join "Yahoo Yahoo, join PDP,Start a Church etc.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Rlst84sale(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2007
Yinkagal

There is no such thing as reformed Ogboni wether reformed or crude ogboni is ogboni. They are evil, period. If you want to get wealthy, start early saving and investing, no matter how small. Start reading on shares and stocks info on Niarland. It will help you, with time, knowledge, wisdom, and prayer your investment will grow. Please don't let the love of money and fame lure you into ogboni society they are very evil, and once you enter it's very difficult to get out. What if you never have the opportunity to repent and death comes?. Please be careful, God is able to supply all your needs.
Re: Ogboni Frat by BillGatesFan(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2007
Why is it that we don't see the temples of the Indigenious Ogboni as we see that of the ROF? does it mean that the Indiginious Ogboni don't have a place of worhip?
Re: Ogboni Frat by TYNN2(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2007
Those that were seeking information about REFORM OGBONI FRATERNITY. should visit this site below.
www.rofonline.org
Re: Ogboni Frat by lobinoxebe(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2007
in everything you do, believe there is life after death, so which life will you live after your death,

Jesus is the only way,

I rise,

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by TYNN2(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2007

lobinoxebelink=topic=17450.msg1136980#msg1136980 date=1179915194:

in everything you do, believe there is life after death, so which life will you live after your death,

Jesus is the only way,

I rise,

I can't blame you. you need more education to know that    Jesus is not God   but just a Profect like every others. try to ask yourself, where were Black men and how were you before and during the History (Before Christ?).  Maybe you may want to know also why  Thousands of TUTSI   were not save from the HUTUS that Murdered them while praying and seeking protection in the Church during genocide in Rwanda .       For me I AM WHO I AM, A SOUL IN THE BODY VEHICLE AND SOUL NEVER DIE. You maybe following the teaching of Jesus Christ with Faith name (Christian) that does not mean you have attune the higher spiritual conconciusness which is important in mankind. MAN SHOULD KNOW THYSELF. research and learn don't blame and discriminates.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Danielojo: 11:00pm On May 30, 2007
The Reformed Ogboni Fraternity is a good society with millions of members worldwide.

For further clarification see what ROF stand for on their newly build web site

www.rof-worldwide.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by hinduism(f): 1:48am On Jun 27, 2007
I have seen the website Daniel gave it is really nice,I think there is nothing bad about them phylosophically speaking.

Think I will give it a try.
Re: Ogboni Frat by TYNN2(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2007
hinduism:

I have seen the website Daniel gave it is really nice,I think there is nothing bad about them phylosophically speaking.

Think I will give it a try.

Hi Hinduism.

Take note that due to some bad eggs that came in to spoil the name of the Organisation, some steps is been taking to access people before admision, so bear in mind that it will not going be so easy to get in as you may think. but I wish you success.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.