Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Who Will Interpret My Dreams? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Interpret My Dreams? (3384 Views)

Urgent.....someone Pls Interpret My Dream. / Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream / Interpret My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by DeepZone: 12:35am On Sep 23, 2008
Dont quote me, this is my personal conviction. I believe if you backslide you have to accept Christ again.

Can you define backsliding for me because in my books, I think it's any christian that have sinned against once. If I apply your rule, that means we should be giving our life to Christ every 5 minutes because that's the avg time we sin against God each day.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Queenisha1: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2008
Who Will Interpret My Dreams?
« on: Yesterday at 10:49:13 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been having weird dreams lately. Dreams of death of my boyfriend in a ghastly auto crash,  widowhood, dreams about my father bitten by a cobra, my mother dying from a heart attack and last night it was me committing suicide.  The irony of it is that I was thinking about suicide earlier  yesterday and what push people into it and whether God will truly punish people for taking their own lives. I'm a bit worried that something bad may happen to me or around me. Can someone lend an insight on some possible interpretation besides mine puleeze?

Chei deepzone
na serious deepzone you dey o
kidding.

I don't know about you but when I'm sick with say flu or my sinus infections,I have weird dreams.
If you say you're a Christian, like David said,all you need to do is get on your knees, repent sincerely of your sins and cancel those dreams in the name of Jesus.
The Bible says that no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.
Declare that on your life.
Yes you can,you can also ask someone you know who is stronger in the Lord and more knowledgeable in things of God to pray with you.
Evil sprits do attack people in dreams and the greatest weapon of the devil is instilling fear.
Your family shall not die in Jesus name.
They'll enjoy goodhealth and prosperity.
I bind the spirit of suicide and fear in Jesus' name.
There are many promises for you in the Bible.

The enemy shall come in one way and flee seven ways  that is a powerful promise
When the enemy comes to you like a flood,the Lord will raise a standard against him   another great promise
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 23, 2008
DeepZone:

Can you define backsliding for me because in my books, I think it's any christian that have sinned against once. If I apply your rule, that means we should be giving our life to Christ every 5 minutes because that's the avg time we sin against God each day.

madam DZ, this is a hard one . . . do we fall into temptations? Yes we do, almost every second but for a genuine child of God, he/she is quick to realise a fault and ask for forgiveness, i dont believe that breaks your fellowship with God.

It is different from someone who wilfully neglects salvation, chooses to sin on purpose knowing that this grieves the Holy Ghost . . .

. . . again just my opinion. Someone else who has another idea can chip in.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Queenisha1: 12:39am On Sep 23, 2008
skfa1:

I used to see lovely houses in my dream,what does this mean? somebody help.

Secondly, I have had this dream up to three times that my dad is driving in Uk. Actually my dad is in Nigeria while i`m in Uk.

I was just kidding in my earlier response
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by skfa1: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2008
_Queenisha:

I was just kidding in my earlier response

I don even rebuke am.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Queenisha1: 12:43am On Sep 23, 2008
skfa1:

I don even rebuke am.

good.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by skfa1: 12:44am On Sep 23, 2008
You can as well remove the post.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by DeepZone: 12:47am On Sep 23, 2008

Chei deepzone
na serious deepzone you dey o
kidding.

I don't know about you but when I'm sick with say flu or my sinus infections,I have weird dreams.
If you say you're a Christian, like David said,all you need to do is get on your knees, repent sincerely of your sins and cancel those dreams in the name of Jesus.
The Bible says that no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.
Declare that on your life.
Yes you can,you can also ask someone you know who is stronger in the Lord and more knowledgeable in things of God to pray with you.
Evil sprits do attack people in dreams and the greatest weapon of the devil is instilling fear.
Your family shall not die in Jesus name.
They'll enjoy goodhealth and prosperity.
I bind the spirit of suicide and fear in Jesus' name.
There are many promises for you in the Bible.

The enemy shall come in one way and flee seven ways that is a powerful promise
When the enemy comes to you like a flood,the Lord will raise a standard against him another great promise

What about Non Christians? Does it mean that since they don't believe in Jesus, the devil will be tormenting them in their sleep forever?
Again, I learnt in psychology that dreams usually come during REM sleep and has nothing to do with the devil which coincides with the thoughts of suicide and eventual dream about it yesterday.

I was so disturbed at work today that i talked to someone who promised to hook me up with an astrologer for a $50 fee but something is telling me that those crystal ball people are from the devil.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by DeepZone: 12:52am On Sep 23, 2008

madam DZ, this is a hard one . . . do we fall into temptations? Yes we do, almost every second but for a genuine child of God, he/she is quick to realise a fault and ask for forgiveness, i don't believe that breaks your fellowship with God.

It is different from someone who wilfully neglects salvation, [b]chooses to sin on purpose [/b]knowing that this grieves the Holy Ghost . . .

. . . again just my opinion. Someone else who has another idea can chip in.

95% of the sins we commit are not on purpose. Sin usually comes by weakness of the flesh which may not be our fault there is.
Sins like gossiping, back biting, fighting, quarelling on nairaland, lying all come by impulse. It's only sins like adultery and fornication(on the side of men), piracy, selling fake things, tribalism etc that are planned sins.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 23, 2008
DeepZone:

What about Non Christians? Does it mean that since they don't believe in Jesus, the devil will be tormenting them in their sleep forever?

Too bad.

DeepZone:

95% of the sins we commit are not on purpose. Sin usually comes by weakness of the flesh which may not be our fault there is.
Sins like gossiping, back biting, fighting, quarelling on nairaland, lying all come by impulse. It's only sins like adultery and fornication(on the side of men), piracy, selling fake things, tribalism etc that are planned sins.

True . . . but you'd be lying if you say that deep down when you log off nairaland your conscience (actually God's still small voice) doesnt come back to remind you of those things that you did wrong. Do you repent of them or just brush them off as one of those things that is no fault of ours?
There are no big and small sins . . .
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by DeepZone: 1:01am On Sep 23, 2008
True . . . but you'D be lying if you say that deep down when you log off nairaland your conscience (actually God's still small voice) doesnt come back to remind you of those things that you did wrong. Do you repent of them or just brush them off as one of those things that is no fault of ours?
There are no big and small sins . .
Recently I've decided to make amends and ignore those that try so hard to get under my flesh. I don't see a reason why i should be fighting with people I barely know over a non issue. Making online enemies actually prevents you from having a relationship with God but this confession shouldn't be a recipe for them to descend on me because my fangs are still in tact,
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 23, 2008
DeepZone:

Recently I've decided to make amends and ignore those that try so hard to get under my flesh. I don't see a reason why i should be fighting with people I barely know over a non issue. Making online enemies actually prevents you from having a relationship with God but this confession shouldn't be a recipe for them to descend on me because my fangs are still in tact,

tough but i have to agree with you on this.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Queenisha1: 1:04am On Sep 23, 2008
DeepZone:

Again, I learnt in psychology that dreams usually come during REM sleep and has nothing to do with the devil which coincides with the thoughts of suicide and eventual dream about it yesterday.

I was so disturbed at work today that i talked to someone who promised to hook me up with an astrologer for a $50 fee but something is telling me that those crystal ball people are from the devil.

are you worried about non Christians or about your dreams ?
Oya go and pay $50 to a babalawo
looks like you already found a ready answer
why are you bothering for answers then.

no be for ya bed?
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by DeepZone: 1:33am On Sep 23, 2008

are you worried about non Christians or about your dreams ?
Oya go and pay $50 to a babalawo
looks like you already found a ready answer
why are you bothering for answers then.

no be for ya bed?
I never find answer because all I got here was pray and pray to subdue the dreams but no interpretation for the ones I've dreamed of. Will the prayer bind every form of dream in my sleep?
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by tpia: 3:15am On Sep 23, 2008
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by oziomatv(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2008
I'm sorry for being late.
@Poster,

All you stated in your first post is all imagination which has nothing  do with your life but you're attracting them.
IN LAW OF ATTRACTION, Men  create things in their mind and attract what do happens to them through the images and picture they have in their mind.
You're judging yourself or comparing yourself based on what has happend or happening  to others, You see yourself suffering and bearing the pains of what happens to others. This the reason why you're having it in your dream and if you continue with this state it'll likely to happen to you which I pray will never happen. You read too much tragic news and pay much attention to sad news.

Now my advice is for you to reverse those thoughts, thinking and images in your mind to it's opposite. Start right now to feel happy see yourself being loved prosperous and healthy, your family as a wonderful happy family that are destined to live a long healthy life, See yourself and your boyfriend together as loved couples who are made to live longer than expected. Then start keeping your house in other avoid  dirty and rotten items, things that is not of use to you do away with them. Whenever you wake up from sleep feel as if you won a lottery even if you don't. It's simple and easy to practice and it shall help you out my sister, it's just a mare imagination which, if care is not taken will turn to reality But God will not allow that.
If you need my help I'm available.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by oziomatv(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ skfa1
Keep to your dream and work toward it, don't ever doubt yourself if it's going to happen.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by bawomolo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2008
I told my mom about it.
She told me to pray before I sleep
Anytime I'm dreaming this dream, I should try to wake myself up.
Pray before I go back to sleep

bush woman, there is a rational explanation for your dreams

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Sleep paralysis is a common condition characterized by transient partial or total paralysis of skeletal muscles and areflexia that occurs upon awakening from sleep or less often while falling asleep. Stimuli such as touch or sound may terminate the episode, which usually has a duration of seconds to minutes. This condition may occur in normal subjects or be associated with narcolepsy, cataplexy, and hypnagogic hallucinations. The pathophysiology of this condition is closely related to the normal hypotonia that occur during REM sleep[1]. When considered to be a disease, isolated sleep paralysis is classified as MeSH D020188.[2]
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by oziomatv(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2008
bawomolo:

Sleep paralysis is a common condition characterized by transient partial or total paralysis of skeletal muscles and areflexia that occurs upon awakening from sleep or less often while falling asleep. Stimuli such as touch or sound may terminate the episode, which usually has a duration of seconds to minutes. This condition may occur in normal subjects or be associated with narcolepsy, cataplexy, and hypnagogic hallucinations. The pathophysiology of this condition is closely related to the normal hypotonia that occur during REM sleep[1]. When considered to be a disease, isolated sleep paralysis is classified as MeSH D020188.[2]
You're just contradicting issues here, and it's not a question of comming from bush or civilized.
Are you trying to say a paralysed skeleton can produce a a moving picture of his family and herself in a state of tragedy? Listen there certain things dictionary definition should never put into consideration hence you put someone in a state of confussion.

She only needs to change the images she bears and replace them with something that will attract prosparity.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by bawomolo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2008
Are you trying to say a paralysed skeleton can produce a a moving picture of his family and herself in a state of tragedy?

it's a quasi-paralysed state while the person engages in hallucinations.

She only needs to change the images she bears and replace them with something that will attract prosparity.

that has nothing do with sleep paralysis
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2008
chei lol , you people will not stop amusing me, you want somebody to interpret your imaginations for you shocked, Imagine,
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by rampagain: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2008
topic

some dreams if not cancelled will come to past

i usually have bad dreams and weneva i don't pray,it happens but does not end d way d devil wants it to

all u have to do is pray,i receive more of my revelations in d dream and that is why i don't joke wt it

smtimes u can also interprete and understand dreams if u kneel on both knees and ask God to open ur eyes either in d dream or in a trance to decode d very difficult of them dreams

but prayer is  d key,many of them demons and come to the dreams(spiritually)to get one ,because d spiritual controls d physical,and watever dta has taken place in  d physical has already taken place in d spiritual

we wrestle not against flesh and blood . . .  ,  . . . .  . .  ,  d devil will keep coming ,sending his agents,i call them "evil pursuers in d dream"  but once they come rebuke them,thats why weneva i want to sleep i don't joke wt my prayers,because ones spirit could get missing or be found wanting in d dream,and that is when u see that sm peeps sleep and never wake up

prayer funmi,ruby and others is d key smiley
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by DeepZone: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2008
chei lol , you people will not stop amusing me, you want somebody to interpret your imaginations for you Shocked, Imagine,
It must be an expensive imagination.

Anywayz, thanks y'all for each contribution. The prayer thing is working because i slept like a baby yesterday night. I think I'll make out time to pray before watching nighly shows because I usually fall asleep from there. Prayer works for sure.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2008
bawomolo:

Ara oko, ok course, every unbalance in the body's homeostasis has it's origin.
The question is, who/what is really behind it.
Sorry, I won't take my chances. Not every dream is just a dream, I believe it goes deeper han just a dream, there's a meaning behind i.
I pray, not for only protection, I believe there's only one person I can rely on, Someone I can give my trust with my life, someone that's being there for me and will continue to be there for me, only HIS hands I can lay my life into. And that person is God.
God helps those who help themselves.
Ara oko, I hope I explained myself.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by skfa1: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2008
oziomatv:

@ skfa1
Keep to your dream and work toward it, don't ever doubt yourself if it's going to happen.

Thanks my brother,God will be with us all (Amen).
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2008
deepzone

fear not but pray,
i see confussion in ur family as a matter of fact a separation or divorce,it might be to anybody or somebody u know.snake represnt queen of the coast or the enemies.i recommend u go 4 deliverance if posibly ask ur mum and dad 2 go aswell and give ur life and their life 2 christ, but he said fear not.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2008
analysis

mom and dad represent love or love one's

dealth represent separation,break up or divorce

snake bite represent attack from marine spirit e.g agbanje

heart attack represent worries or confused about something.

ur dreams might b 4 u or 4 ur luv one include family or friends.

i went 2 c a client b/4 d's why i did'nt finish it b/4.

i am gifted by holy spirit since age of 9yrs old although i dont practice, i am disobedient,

if i may ask u,r u married or ur parents r dey stil together?dont answer if u dont want to.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by LitenCee(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2008
If only you can explain the meaning of all these your Eco-Dominatrix, Deviant, Urban Goddess, Goddess ke ? and you say you have devil dreams. I just hope you are not into some weird stuff, and your people are coming to collect their pound of flesh. undecided
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by DeepZone: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2008
If only you can explain the meaning of all these your Eco-Dominatrix, Deviant, Urban Goddess, Goddess ke ? Huh Huh and you say you have devil dreams. I just hope you are not into some weird stuff, and your people are coming to collect their pound of flesh.

undecided undecided
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Gamine(f): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
You will dream about what you think about frequently.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by camchupa: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2008
God bless you in the name of Jesus!   listen to me, i strongly believe God is trying to tell  you something. i just hope that you are telling the truth because i do not just contribute for fun.
you have to watch over your life. first of all how is your relationship with God?  you said you have a boyfriend, how old are you? are you uptill courtship level or are you just  passing time with the boy. listen to me, your family need to draw very close to God. For you to be having such funny dreams is to say that they are all standing on a sinking sand. insecurity arises when you are living outside Jesus Christ.
    on the other hand if you are deeply rooted in christ, all you need to do is command those dreams to come no more.  God has given you that authority as his son or daughter. read the book of Psalms 91:1-3 , Isaiah 54:17, john 1:5, they all put you at the top of every satanic oppression.
   finally i adjourn you to stop thinking evil.  as a man thinketh in his heart so he is.  you experience things that you permit into your life, either consciously or unconsciously.  do not use your thoughts to send your parents to an early grave.
   i feel strongly that you need a reconnection to God. in his hands you are secured, John 15:1-5 ,  Psalm 124 :1-end, Psalm 127:1-2 , 2 corinthians 5:17. please read all these , i assure you that these are the solutions you need.  God bless you.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by ow11(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2008
DZ,

Forget about it, Its just a bloody dream. How many times have you dreamt about wonderful things and those exact things came to pass. why are you afraid that bad dreams will come to pass. Good dreams hardly ever come to pass so why should bad ones come to pass.

dreams are usually spawned from things we think about and so if any dream should come to pass, its probably from your own physical efforts. If you can't stop worrying about seeing snakes in your dreams, then go and see the crystal ball people wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Attract Divine Presence / Opinion: Fixed Deposit Account Islam, Halal Or Haram / Pastor Anita's Book Is POWERFUL!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.