Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Who Will Interpret My Dreams? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Interpret My Dreams? (3385 Views)

Urgent.....someone Pls Interpret My Dream. / Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream / Interpret My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Frizy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been having weird dreams lately. Dreams of death of my boyfriend in a ghastly auto crash, widowhood, dreams about my father bitten by a cobra, my mother dying from a heart attack and last night it was me committing suicide. The irony of it is that I was thinking about suicide earlier yesterday and what push people into it and whether God will truly punish people for taking their own lives. I'm a bit worried that something bad may happen to me or around me. Can someone lend an insight on some possible interpretation besides mine puleeze?

Like I said am not a dream interpreter neither am I an alfa to consult in the days of problem. The meaning of these dream is in reference to a book titled" Dreams and Interpretations" by Allamah Muhammad Bin Sireen (R.A). It is up to you to believe this interpretations but believing will do you good to avoid a foreseen danger.

Dreams of death of my boyfriend in a ghastly auto crash
-
[b]Death-[/b]Death in the dream symbolises corruption of a person's deen(that's faith) while there will be glory,rank and honor for him in the world if such death is not accompanied by mouring,weeping,the carrying of a bier or corpse or the act of burying.

dreams about my father bitten by a cobra
[b]Being Bitten by a Snake-[/b]If a person sees a snake bitting him it means his enemy will harm him as much as he will be harmed by the snake bite.

My sister these intepretations don't look good. Please pray hard!Don't go to a pastor or herbalist or alfa to tell you anything. They will all lie. Don't relate these dream to anyone again since they don't look good. Pray for your redemption. No one can save you except God.
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by JJYOU: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2008
auntie funmi get time to dream now that is a first
Re: Who Will Interpret My Dreams? by Sagewood: 5:25am On Sep 17, 2012
If some have the same kind of dream for about 11- 12 times for the period of over 2 years, what do u guys make
of the dream? It is a positive dream though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc / Reflection/homily: Second (2nd) Sunday Of Easter/divine Mercy Sunday 2013 / Opinion: Fixed Deposit Account Islam, Halal Or Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.