Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? (33998 Views)

"What We Would Do If Our Boyfriends Proposed With Cheap Rings" - Young Ladies / She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by lalaboi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2008
but theres is gona be a time when u really need it! would u still continue being proud!
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Antidote1(f): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2008
lalaboi:

but theres is gona be a time when u really need it! would u still continue being proud!

It's NOT being proud dear, It's protecting your reputation. And if that times do come, I would rather depend on siblings or a friend, I can guarantee you they WON'T use it against moi. cheesy
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by lalaboi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2008
oya lets turn the topic around!

what about the other way round! let the guyz answer this time!

me? am gona collect till it finishes! lol! when gal don love you! she can kill her papa sef for u!

guyz are the wisest, thats why they dnt av regards for gals! ( not me oh)

k
ladies: would u giv ur guy when he's in need? or u will rather wait for him to ask?
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by sistawoman: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2008
i would/have give/given to my man in need w/o him asking. Some have refused others accepted.
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Antidote1(f): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2008
I have, not too sure if I would again though, It depends,
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by amberella: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2008
Anytime someone I love or care about is in need, I want to help. Of course I would offer to help if I had a boyfriend who was going through hard times.
What is money, anyway? What is it worth, if not to take care of our loved ones?

There are more important things in life than having fake hair and nails!!
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Antidote1(f): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2008
amber_ella:

Anytime someone I love or care about is in need, I want to help. Of course I would offer to help if I had a boyfriend who was going through hard times.
What is money, anyway? What is it worth, if not to take care of our loved ones?

There are more important things in life than having fake hair and nails!!

I just love this girl kiss kiss, Well said honey. Life entails so much more, It's funny how we take things for granted,
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by lalaboi(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2008
thats what u'll say! i bet u r putn on an attatchment rightnow!
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Antidote1(f): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2008
lalaboi:

thats what u'll say! i bet you're putn on an attatchment rightnow!

Men and their warped thinking cheesy,

I dont need attachments dear, I was beautifully created by the Master himself. If God wanted me to have long nails he would have made me with them, tongue
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by amberella: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2008
lalaboi:

thats what u'll say! i bet you're putn on an attatchment rightnow!

lol - You wouldn't know either way. A true lady never spills her secrets. smiley
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Antidote1(f): 12:51am On Jun 12, 2008
amber_ella:

lol - You wouldn't know either way. A true lady never spills her secrets. smiley

LOL, you tell him, We might give you a water-down version, but NEVER the real deal grin
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Eclairs: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2008
Obviously

Well, sometimes some girls act like they dont need the financial help of their boyfrnds. Even when things gets too rough, you try to assist, give them the money and they try to prove a point that they could do it without your money. This gets out of hand sometimes and the boy folds his hand and look like a "lukosade" as if to say, "make we dey look"
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by rubi(f): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2008
It pays a lot when friends help each other. The girl might have money and just pulling the boy friend's leg. Life is meant in such a way that it might be the girl he refuses to help that will help him tomorrow. Money is like a wing. What goes around come around
Re: Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2008
Why the females expect males to be their financial saviours and then turn around to say that Man and Woman should be equal. The guy is not ur father so don't expect him to help you out. If he does, it's just an added bonus. Are you in a relationship so that your financial problems can be solved? Abeg, the guy has no obligation whatsover to help out the girl. Na im born u? Whatever happened to "i am a strong independent black woman", its at times like this that women throw Oprah and her sayings out the window, rrrrrrubish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.