Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Attention Please - I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Please - I Need Advice (835 Views)

Urgent Attention: Please Help Me!!! / ATTENTION PLEASE; Why Do Girkls Die For LOVE? / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Please - I Need Advice by gabsteve(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2008
My girl friend is just 4yrs older than me, am just 22yrs old, she loves me so much likewise i myself.

My problem is that she has this guy she had been dating before i knew her. I tried as much as i could to stop her but she keeps telling me that

i wouldn't understand y she is still seeing him but she loves me more than the other guy who is about 32yrs old. She sees to all of my needs but i av

this guilt that someday she might dump me 4 this same guy. some times she pass night i this guys' place, i ask her y, all she tells me she does'nt

have affection 4 him and he is just like his brother.

pls i need help
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by arramyjay: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2008
she is obviously confused about who she really wants.I guess just sit her down and let her knw your fear.
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by opuro(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2008
SECOND FIDDLE LIKE YOU
wake up joo cool
she just take you for her kid brother!
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by izeek(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2008
guy she is just enjoying ur ride, eventually she will settle for the other guy.
and if she takes care of ur everyneed, then see it as it is, she is ur suga mummy.
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by opuro(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2008
izeek:

guy she is just enjoying ur ride, eventually she will settle for the other guy.
and if she takes care of ur everyneed, then see it as it is, she is ur suga mummy.
correction plz!
sugar sister tongue
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by izeek(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2008
@opuro,
sorry i dint know we had such word to describe young female spenders.
am going out of fashion real fast.
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by Toyatc: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2008
BUT GUY U FUNNY OOO
U SAID DT SHE IS OLDER THAN U WIT 4YRS AND U ARE JST 22, ABI I NO READ WELL?
WETIN U THINK SAY U FIT OFFER HER?
MONEY U NO FIT OFFER HER, MARRIAGE NKO, U NO FIT OFFER HER. SO WETIN U WANT MAKE SHE SIDON DEY DO WIT U?
I TAKE GOD BEG U, JST WAKE UP 4 DT DREAM WORLD WEY U DEY BCUZ U NO GO GAIN ANYTHING FROM THE WHOLE SHIT
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by izeek(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2008
Toya_tc:

I TAKE GOD BEG You, JST WAKE UP 4 DT DREAM WORLD WEY You DEY BCUZ You NO GO GAIN ANYTHING FROM THE WHOLE SHIT

my dear he is gainig he just doesnt see it.
free pussy, extra cash.
imagine being paid for what you should have paid for.
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by saintneo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2008
there is a big diff b/w the dream world and the real world.

get the true load of it; if u are w/ this babe for sake of "u know wht", fine you are online
else, i advice u 2 retreat, change, get a new girl
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by gabsteve(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2008
The problem is that i love but She is still seeing this guy often especially evening when he must have been back from walk.

Guys the interesting part is that This same guy was the one dat deflowered her.
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by iice(f): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2008
gabsteve:

My girl friend is just 4yrs older than me, am just 22yrs old, she loves me so much likewise i myself.

My problem is that she has this guy she had been dating before i knew her. I tried as much as i could to stop her but she keeps telling me that

i wouldn't understand y she is still seeing him but she loves me more than the other guy who is about 32yrs old. She sees to all of my needs but i av

Another with open eyes and ears willingly falling into the abyss.

gabsteve:

this guilt that someday she might dump me 4 this same guy. some times she pass night i this guys' place, i ask her y, all she tells me she does'nt

have affection 4 him and he is just like his brother.

It's fear not guilt. 
Get a clue already.

gabsteve:

The problem is that i love but She is still seeing this guy often especially evening when he must have been back from walk.

Guys the interesting part is that This same guy was the one that deflowered her.

No hope.  Find a virgin gawd!
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by opuro(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2008
gabsteve:

Guys the interesting part is that This same guy was the one that deflowered her.

your head no correct at all
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by zignor(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2008
she is still seeing him but she loves me more than the other guy who is about 32yrs old.

Dude, you are wasting the whole of your time with her cheesy grin grin
There are many fishes in the ocean grin cheesy
Grow up! wink
Re: Attention Please - I Need Advice by girlsoswit(f): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2008
From my own point of view, I believe she really loves you than the other guy but still visits him cos of probably the benefits she gets from him. If you find out very well, she is probably more satisfed with you bt has to stick to the guy so has nt to loose the benefits she derived from him which she also uses to take care of you. All you need to do now is get serious and try as much as possible to win her affection and make her understand why she has to stop seeing the guy if trully she loves you. You also have to stand up financially to make her get closer to you sort of cos its very obvious that the money the other guy has is making her stick to him. Futhermore I salute ur courage for not allowing her age discourage you from loving her becos truely age is nothing but number and has nothing to do wth love. The more reason why you have to do everything within ur means to get her closer to you on the condition that you really love her.

But my friend if you dnt really love her bt only want to have fun and keep getting money from her then i urge you 2 stay away b4 its 2 late.

(1) (Reply)

Patience / Is She Ignoring You? / What Can I Do House ( Naija girl or German Aristo) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.