Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,048 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503540 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2006
amin!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2006
Why waste ur time on spewing lyrical bollocks on Team Arsenal? I had a word with Wenger and he told me of having sold the match so as not to eliminate the Portuguese, we prefer kicking out the Roman 2 boys, but if Porto shd renege on our agreement, then they are in for it!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Grizzly(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2006
Thats funny kitaun,
get some earphones, no peace for ur ears 2moro cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2006
kitaun:

@Justkunmi, and where did your black behind spring out from?

from my pants grin lol

@manutd fans

we should wrap up today's game with a win and complete the job we should have completed at celtic.
i just pray saha is in his best form. no worries bout ronaldo and rooney.
by later tonight, we'll be in the second rounds.

cheers, united
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2006
@Griz, U mean get loudspeakers? By now u shd know i dont come celebrating what ought to be formalities just like Barca fans are, I can't shout 2, idiots felt Chelski would qualify last or not at all, what happened? So am not that myopic 'bout these things in anyway
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2006
No jupiter can save benfica 2nyt

@mukina
Start praying for ass-nal 2 get pass porto remember how i solicited ur prayer for your darling team against bolton n u failed to heed my advice. once beaten twice shy,pls endeavour to pray 2day.HAhahahahaa grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2006
superstar i know i am going to win . .so whats ur problem

you need prayers cuz benfica would trash you @old trashford grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2006
@Mukina

You should be more worried about Arsenal that MenUnited. We're confident ManU is going to take all 3 points, not so sure about Arsenal.

By the way, you spend so much time with United fans, you should just become one and save some face.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2006
Loudmouths! Always efriwhere. yesterday it was barca 2day itz us. na wa 4 u o. face ur own now
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Radiant(f): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2006
My Bro is a Man U fan. . . He sends his greetings and asks y'all to watch how they'll demolish 'Benfreakers' grin

17 mins to go. . . cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2006
VIDIC to the rescue. grin

@Radiant

Our greetings to your brother too, ONE UNITED!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2006
@ Bolaoni,

United loves to do it the hard way.
The whole team had to wait for Benfica FC to score a goal before they pushed the game's tempo up.
What a performance by Vida?
Vidic is Ferguson's shrewdest buy.
He is better than 500 John Terrys cloned together. wink

I heard Wenger and Porto's manager entered a truce.
The truce was: DON'T SCORE US AND WE WON'T SCORE U.
I am happy that all the 5 Brit clubs have progressed to the knock-out stages.
Some knucle-headz will scratch their heads and still come out to say English league has no quality.
Buncha wankers.

Whats ur verdict on saturday's Manchester Derby?
Ole is back---------------------Good news innit?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2006
truth is man utd played well especially during the second half . .
the first half was too fast . .
their match was tight but they swam through
i was asking someone if this was the same team we won grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2006
mukina2:

truth is man utd played well especially during the second half . .
the first half was too fast . .
their match was tight but they swam through
i was asking someone if this was the same team we won grin

See, I knew she'll come through! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2006
Wow,

This is great for English football, all the teams topped their respective groups, like most of them did in the UEFA cup, thanks to Roman for bringing "sanity" and "seriousness" grin

Everyone's as serious as hell now, where the spanish teams @ this time around, and the italians? not anymore, England is back!!!

I'm happy for Osaze, Lille are through at last, the miracle of an away win.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2006
Donzman you wish grin

chris you mean lille and milan match . .saw the goals by odemwingie and keita . .seriously . .ac's keeper saved them shocked shocked grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2006
muki, i'm happy u finally acknoledge our! itz a pity I didn't get 2 c the match. UNITED 4 EVER!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2006
@ Bolaoni,

Muki knows we play the most attractive football in the land.
There's no doubt about that.
Ronaldo is just a delight to watch when he does his thang. grin
He terrorised the Portugese defence tonight with sheer skills and stealth.

United had to justify why they are the best.
Top on the English Premiership, top in the Champions league.
Saha is also looking to have found a goal scoring streak.
He has now scored a goal each in the last 3 matches.

Thankfully, United does not need to think about Europe till february.
More quality players are joining in January and we should weather the storm.
I have a gut feeling we might meet Barcelona.
Thats gon' be exciting.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2006
City would wish they had not met us in this kindda form. I pity Pearce o
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2006
Well, this is to all haters of the EPL; keep sulking and whining while we do our thang. Congrats to us all
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 1:47am On Dec 07, 2006
I'd like to See Man-U Vs Barca, the last time i saw was the 4-3 defeat by Madrid at O.T. (Beckham Vs Real) and Arsenal A.C, Liverpool Vs. Lyon and Chelsea Real.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:53am On Dec 07, 2006
I will love to see how Jackal swings to the beat of Manure vs Blank-er
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by shakamc(m): 4:07am On Dec 07, 2006
watch out for rio

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 5:07am On Dec 07, 2006
Jackal, Im sure you watched the match,son.Dat was a Vintage United seeing a mediocre benefica outta the tournament. wink

As 'em benefica scored, i felt the pangs of madness all over me.Truly Vida is the greatest profitable gamble after RVN.Stuart pearce should get ready for 'em basketful of goals.

Who will save'em city boyz? a million Slyvian distin's wouldn't stop a raving Ronaldo on his day.Wazza should give us a brace! Wat do you think? You saw dat evra guy,dat guy is another raving propeller,You saw his pace?

@Christino, for once i agree with ya, Roman and Jose has woken the sleeping giants in other teams. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2006
I don't want us against Barca. we can come against others BUT NOT BARCA. Barca is my 2nd love!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2006
For that reason, it's Man-U Barca when Eto'o & Messi & Giuly'd have returned. grin grin grin

Larsson Vs Rijkaard grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2006
I want to see Barca Vs. Lyon grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2006
You want them to take Barca to the cleaners?

Lyon are no better than Tottenham but with Juninho!!! but team spirit is high and they can demolish any team even when all their strikers are on vacation grin

After selling Essien and Diarra, they are still as strong as ever, I don't know how many teams can sell "key" players yet remain strong. Both of them are Defensive Attacking Midfielders. Arsenal sold Viera and are yet to recover. Madrid will "forever" play second fiddle cos they lost Makele to Chelsea's advantage, let's hope Emerson and Diarra bring their fortunes back. So Lyon are strong in the spirit that's all I have to say, but Barca have a edge in Europe and you know history sometimes. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2006
You are right man
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2006
may be it should be Barca v Assnal or AC not Lyon or United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by marlet01(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2006
it might not be

it definately might be Real madrid Vs Arsenal cheesy
and then Barcelona Vs Manchester United sad sad

i'll be very sad to see that fixture sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2006
Only God knows why any strong team should be scared of that largely overbloated Barca team?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.