Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503512 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2006
There's no take on this.
It was a valid penalty.
The ref was interviewed and he claimed to have seen a contact between Schwarzer and Ronaldo.
So what else do u wanna say about this.

Stop whinning and give credits where credit is due.
United is running away with the title and u are still here deliberating if he dived or not.
Just do Man Utd a favour by getting points off Chelsea next week or face the gun.
Lets see if Arsenal are truly gooners or SHOUTERS!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2006
Bolaoni, am waiting for your response o?! Its so obvious that refs now see what the rest of d world dont see, Henry's goal away to CSKA is a valid case study
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Grizzly(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2006
Jackal u must be stone blind, !!!!
Or how else will you explain the fact that Roonaldo actually dived like a fish,
Ronaldo is a spoilt child, we all know that
HE is no new diver, he dived in and out of the world cup,
Dont allow fanaticism cloud your sense of judgement,
It done and over tho, three points, F@#king cheats
Dont let me hear you say sh@@@t about Drogba again, cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2006
@Grizzly
Why would Ronaldo have dived when he had an empty post to tap the ball into.So he in effect passed up the opportunity of scoring in other to win a penalty to enable someoneelse score
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2006
Just do Man Utd a favour by getting points off Chelsea next week or face the gun.
Lets see if Arsenal are truly gooners or SHOUTERS!

Jackal i pity you for hoping Arsenal will beat Chelsea, when we are not Manyoo

You already know that they are just Shouters

We are going to teach them how to play football cool

BLUES RULE!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2006
@ Grizzly,

I have 4 words for u.
U are an anus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2006
And to think Grizzly was spot on! It seems Drogba and Ronaldo are best of friends, lol
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2006
@Kitaun,

Wetin now? Did Ronaldo dive? I don't think so! Did Schwazer touch him? No!

From what I saw, my guy was already in top motion and Schwazer scared him off balance! grin

Was it a penalty? May be or may be not!

The game has already being won and lost! So no need crying over spilt milk. kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2006
@United guys

Whats happening to wes brown and Silvestra?

Are they on the way out of Old Tratford?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2006
@Akolowale
We have so much quality that we can afford to bench these guys.

There were some suggestions that Silvestre might be let go as part of a deal to bring Owen Hargreaves from Bayern Munich

We can always loan them to Arsenal
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2006
@ Akolawole,

Silvestre and Wes Brown are being kept on the bench because they collaborated to give Arsenal a victory at OT.
If we had the duo in action against Chelsea, best believe it, United would have been mashed and walloped 4-0.
We are looking at loaning out Silvestre to Arse-Gay Wenger but Wes Brown will remain at OT.

Have u noticed a young defender named VIDIC a.k.a Vida?
He has made a difference to the defence making United's defence the best in the country.
Vidic + Ferdinand is the reason why United is 6 points ahead of Chelsea.

@ Grizzly,
I noticed u have been acting gay-ish in the last few weeks.
WTF is wrong with your scrawny black-ass?
U cannot continue to have erections on me because i am hetero.
Are u a fucking sodomite?
Wait a min, let me ask Dr. Kitaun.

@ Dr Kit,
Whats up Dr Kit?
Please i have got a question if i may?
Is Grizz's attitude gay having random erections about my person?
I don't mean to go in into any more obscene details but what if Grizzly's been pitcuring ma bum as a female's butt?
Is that gay? I just need to clear things up.
I will continue to avoid Grizzly till u come up with a credible answer.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2006
@Patient Jackal,

I think you both need to come to my clinic for proper check-up to examine you both for gay-chondria

It seems there are some tests we would need to run to effectively determine the extent of this anomaly IN YOUR BLOOD SYSTEMS grin

*MAKE UNA NO PUT ME FOR MIDDLE O!* tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2006
I can categorically tell u i dont belong to Grizzies clan
6-9 NL chics can testify to my virility. grin
Grizz is the only patient suffering from Homo-chrondia.
Pls treat him ASAP.
He is starting to constitute a nuisance on many threads.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2006
So which girls are those that can attest to your virility o?!!

6-9 NAIRALAND CHICKS, U ALONE? shocked shocked

oya, start mentioning their names for us to believe you!!! undecided grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2006
kitaun:

oya, start mentioning their names for us to believe you!!! undecided grin

Donzman no dey!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by PDF: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2006
Donzman be chick? abi . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2006
@Jackal

Guilty conscience don dey worry your fellow gays o! grin

Which one be this? tongue

Donzman:

Donzman no dey!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2006
undecided, I think say chiks to am na guys so I want just count myself out.

By the way, nobody touched C. Ronaldo, he should stop diving. The theatrics won't help us in important games.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2006
@Jackal, now coming from a Man U fan(donzman), that was objective!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2006
@Jackal

Dont you think people will be complainning that Baba Alex is wasting them in Manchester.

Its been ages Wes Brown make England national team.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2006
kitaun:

@Jackal, now coming from a Man U fan(donzman), that was objective!

I didn't say he dived, all I said was that nobody touched him. He stopped suddenly and lost his balance, ref. was an idiot and called for the penalty. You can see C. Ronaldo tried to maintain his balance. Blame the ref. and not Ronaldo!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2006
Donzman, pls stop condracting urself as you mentioned in ur previous unedited post that he should stop diving
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 05, 2006
Yeah he dives but he didn't dive on that play.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:36am On Dec 05, 2006
@ Akola,

No one wld complain as long as Man Utd keeps its form.
Wes Brown/Silvestre played against Everton and United still won 3-0.
The snag is the duo cannot break into the 1st team with their shambolic performances this week.
Vidic and Evra has been a big revelation and i will be happy if Fergie keeps thangs that way.

United's defence is the best in the league.
The only problem in the team is the midfield and maybe the attack.
Ferguson needs 2 top midfielders and a quality striker.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 5:33am On Dec 05, 2006
I don't get,

In a midfield where you have Ronaldo, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs what more do you need, a Makelele? The English media say is a master passer, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Christiano Ronaldo need no introduction. Okay maybe Scholes and Giggs are relatively getting old, get Andres Iniesta.

And now a quality striker, do you mean a back up for both attack and midfield? (Buy me Fergie, i eat popcorn too wink) Buy Ikechukwu Uche, that Naija dude from Recreativo Huelva.

Luque and Maccarone are examples of high hopes being levelled, Saha and Rooney are in the top 10 top scorers in the league, the best attacking force this season, do you want to bring Cantona back from retirement? grin If Solskjaer steers clear of medical bills and Larsson's return is as sure as death, what else do you need?

Fergie looks good 2 go.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2006
nice one Christino. me can't see any probs wit our midfield o. the only issue is the bench
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2006
Yes, If Boro had your entire bench in the first team, we'd be in the top 3 by now angry

Even that reserve bench can twack Newcastle without putting up much fight.

Person wey get head no get cap cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2006
@ Christino & Bolaoni,

I'ono how u guys analyse situations.
Man Utd needs at least 2 midfielders and one quality striker in the class of RVN.
This present team can only boast of a quality first XI but after that, nuthing else.

God forbid but if any of the players in the 1st XI suffers a long-term injury United will struggle.
Ronaldo, Scholes, Vidic, Rooney are simply irreplacable.
Ferguson should get players that can change the course of a match and stop relying on wimps like O'Shea and Silvestre.

I am very optimistic United can go 9 points clear on saturday.
Chelsea and Arsenal should neutralise each other and that will widen the gap.
It feels so good being on top of the league with a team so many critics condemned.
Michael Carrick is now proving his worth and hopefully Larsson should make a difference.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kodewrita(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2006
Whether you like it or not we are the only team in the top 5 that is constantly playing without a defensive midfielder. See how chelsea took back the midfield from us in the second half and consider all that Saha has been doing in the last three weeks (agreed he has saved us on many occasions and his goal against Chelsea was a masterpiece).

WE STILL NEED A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER>
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2006
Definately we need a defensive midfielder and a world class attacker. Ouur 1st team has been doing a good job but we still don't have the dep[th on the bench.

Owen Hargreaves and torres we turn dat team into a killing machine. it wil also be very good If we can get a quality left winger to replace giggs.He is losing the pace n dribbling skils. He has been a shadow of himself.

With solksjaer and park back now taht leaves fergie with more attacking options.

This is defiantely our season I will like us to maintain the 3poits gap till the end of season cos it will be the most painful part for those loudmouthed chelskit fans.ONE UNITED N WE RULE DEM ALL grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2006
You have the money but you don't want to spend it. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2006
u are calln us ijebu abi grin I don't blame u sha

@Jackal,

Those guys will serve as back ups not as replacement for anybody in the first eleven. We have the 1st Eleven on ground, what we need are BACK UPS! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.