Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503561 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2006
ore, we can't continue like this. abeg whteva u 2 hav against each othr, settle it & MOVE ON!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2006
@balaoni

its settled already, wat else,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2006
Bolabolabolabolabola
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2006
gerrout grin em my fellow United, we're @ Boro tmr. any cause 4 alarm? letz go & sink em @ ther river
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2006
Paddy mi, gerrout ke? Ok o!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2006
For your punishment, i go tell Yak 2 score only 2 goals but make hin take am lightly with hin wife Rio
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2006
@ Bola

By the riverside you need lots of life jackets grin!!! cos on the day the current gets soo wicked, Yak will be at his best, so come with rescue rubber boats and life jackets, don't say I didn't warn you.

Yak has fired blank a lot this season, his ears grow bigger when a big club comes visiting, be warned!

It's glory for you if you win, if we lose, it's no news!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2006
do want mi to list all d strikas we renderd impotent? Yadudu or whoeva wnt b an xception.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2006
@christino

and if they drown by the riverside, there would be no insurance cover for them, grin

next time they should travel by air, emirates to be precise they'll get all the comfort they need rather than dream useless dreams at the theatre of horror dreams
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2006
All y'all crazy-assed pessimistic anti-United fans should please fly off this thread.
What the Bleep is wrong with u guys beefing United? All 'em jealousy n envy will make ma team come even stronger.
When are u negroes want to come to terms that United's defence is the best in the league and Yaks can't do shit.
All the matches United had lost this season are 1-0s from dodgy free-kicks and corner-kicks. Apart from that, the defence has been very solid.
Neumanja Vidic and Gabriel Heinze will put Yakubu and Hasselbaink in the inner pockets of his cargo pants. grin
That was where Drogba, Shevchenko, Robben, Joe Cole and Ballack stayed on sunday. shocked

United will go to the Riverside and drown the home team.
There's a "catch me if u can" syndrome seizing the whole United squad into making stellar performances week in week out.
Hopefully, the old guards will be back and United should record a convincing victory against Middlesboro.
Forget what Boro did to Chelsea, United's defence ain't weak like Chelski's
Ferguson has vowed to punish all the teams that recorded a victory against his side last season.
Boro wont be an exception and i expect Wazza to score a brace this weekend.

UP UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2006
They have come again o!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2006
welcome Henrik.however be wary of Jackal cheesy otherwise you might be something like" scottish. . . ."
Today is a boring day in the world of soccer, ja?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2006
@ Jackal

Y'all ve been seeing Woodgate and Huth in the ESPN Soccernet's team of the week at times, now you'll have an opportunity to see Schwarzer, Woodgate and Huth do the clean sheet! I know they can, they do it at times and I won't be surprised "whatever the scoreline ends @"

It's Boro 4 Realer (as long as Yak dey grin)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2006
Giant-beaters abi?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2006
Henrik Larsson, Henrik Larsson!!!!!!!!

I have mixed feelings over this.
My first choice will always be Fernando Torres.
However, I have the feeling that we fans don't realise how difficult these transfers can be.
Henrik Larsson would be a good stopgap, as Torres wants to remain in Spain until the end of the season.  
Larsson is exactly the kind of player we were missing on the bench last Sunday, someone with intelligence who can come off the bench and turn the game, for the doubters just look at last season's CL match between Barcelona and Chelsea @ Stamford Bridge.
This is good short term move which may allow cash to be spent in other areas.

United have been linked to many strikers such as Daren Bent (No thanks, not with a first touch like that)
Huntelaar from Ajax- too lightweight for the premiership and Spurs will demand stupid money for an inconsistent Defoe.
Yes, I am happy with Henrik as long as we sign Freddy Adu who is all tricks and can develop a football brain to play in an effective 11.
Wow! Where did that come from? This could prove to be a stroke of genius. The perfect guy to have on the bench if we need new ideas for the last 30 minutes.
The shrewder watchers of football will testify that it was Larsson who won the European cup for Barcelona.
Reads the game extremely well and has fantastic positional sense plus lethal in front of goal.
Good backup. Now all Fergie needs to do is persuade Zidane to come out of retirement!
Brilliant move, Sir Alex.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2006
shocked Man-U got Larsson?

That dude is a crazy one grin He scores fire. I can't forgive him for killing Naija's last world cup adventure with a brace, the old man killed our defenders and murdered Shorunmu.

I like him (and Allback too) and he's just about a good backup for Man-U. These old men can do wonders no their day o. Fergie is just learning to play his chess this time around cos i've been wondering what he's going to do about his limited options upfront.

Larsson is a killer, anyday and YaK is going to play like him grin!

Someone help beg Southgate to go get Kris Boyd or this Arsenal boy called Stokes. Celtic imports seem to perform well in the EPL (like Bellamy was on fire when he returned from celtic)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 1:12am On Dec 02, 2006
@ 'em United Boyz

No doubt , we snatching our 3 points from a resounding victory.Our mesmerizing run wont come to a halt under an Inept and Technical bankrupt Southgate(Just like Wenger) wink. Nuthin would Y'all Boro Boyz do tommorrow, not even recallin Mcclaren would save you from the cold hands/jaws of defeat!

United would not only snatch 'em points away, but demoralize Boro and make mockery of their Fans for wasting 25pounds on ticket fees sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 02, 2006
We have bigger fish to fry midweek with Benfica. We better take care of business early so we can begin preparations for Benfica, nobdoy wants to see the heartbreak that was last year again. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 4:53am On Dec 02, 2006
Dont worry about what the future holds, lets see u survive the Yak's rampage 1st!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 02, 2006
After Vidic yanks Yak back and forth a couple of times, he'll become lifeless. Benfica is more important at the moment, we can't afford to get knocked out 2 years in a row in the first round of the Champions League.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2006
@ Rikky,

Boro won't lose sleep over a loss to a top team like Man-U. Check it. Southgate would be out to get a draw, it's left to the boys to make it what they want. Team spirit is high right now and Downing is returning (you know what that means?)

This same team made it to the UEFA cup final (but for Hasselbaink) team's still on fire (whenever they want to be).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2006
@ Christino.

Have urself a very wretched weekend.
Man Utd has come to stay with the thinnest personnel of players the league has ever witnessed.
Cristiano Ronaldo was awesome, Rooney was classic and Darren Fletcher got the vital winning goal.
United is simply unstoppable.
There's no defence United cannot breach and people are finding it hard to breach United's defence.

I didnt see Yaks throughout the 90 mins as Vidic had him in his back pocket.
The defence is tighter than the Devil's ass and y'all guys had no class upfront to cause any problem for Rio and Vida.
Sorry for making ur weekend horrendous but United needs to stay 9 points ahead of Chelsea before Mourinho rolls out his team against Wenger.
Arsenal might wanna do Chelsea a favour cos u cannot really count on the goooners these days.

United can only hope Wenger neutralises Mourinho's attack.
This season will go down to the wire.
Unstoppable Man United.
UP UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2006
Wretched weekend ke? shocked

Na today we don dey lose games, I'm a fan and not a fanatic grin grin grin

Come tomorrow, i'll still support Yak's team, that won't stop me from being objective, that's why i'm enjoying the game in the spirit of sportsmanship, i'll say congrats to the red devils.

Looking forward to the next time, now that it's 6 points abreast of chelsea, what's gonna happen?

Come january, the boys woulda been separated from the men as the title chase kicks off in earnest, let's see what happens.

I'll advise southgate to get Allback - that's the kind of CLASS we need now grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2006
I think that boy has not learnt his lessons yet,

the fowl dived again on minimal contact,

well six points and we face those rich milllionaires on sunday,

we better do something,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lindamams(f): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2006
man u is unstoppable dis season,but still need more strikers so fergie should go 4 the best
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2006
He has gotten Larsson, aged and xperienced.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lindamams(f): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2006
we need the best bola not aged and experienced
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2006
@lindamams,
What part of English Language don't y'all guys understand?
Henrik Larsson is not a permanent deal, he is on loan and thats a shrew deal which we should all praise Ferguson for.
He's going to be playing for Man Utd ONLY between January and March when Swedish league kicks-off.

United cannot land any striker in January.
Torres and Huntelaar won't leave their clubs until summer so Ferguson's hands seems tied in that aspect.
I welcome Larsson to Man United as he is capable of landing United the title.
If United had Larsson on the bench last sunday, he would have changed the tone of the match and maybe won the match for United.
Get these straight into your greasy head.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2006
Hmmn! Jackal at his vintage best, lol
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2006
@Bola, since Jackal's view on the Ronaldo induced penalty is biased, i would love get ur take on it
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2006
@Bola, since Jackal's view on the Ronaldo induced penalty is biased, i would love 2 get ur take on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.