Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500270 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2006
@Senator BolaOni

I am praying seriously that baba Alex dont listen to you.

Baba: Please dont buy anybody jare. You are ok without quality back-up.
So that it will be easy for the champions to take the trophy back to kings road as early as March grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Grizzly(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2006
@JAckal
Everybody here know you is on drugs,
Problem is which,
Bandying words with you dont appeal to me.
Its true u need to consult DR Kitaun. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2006
Hey guys easy! Dr Kitaun is prescribing u both should take d chill pill, thanx 4 d humorous exchanges tho, if only our people here could take jokes with some levity?!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Grizzly(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2006
Yah right,
I'm civilized,
"waves the white flag" and offers jackal a handshake, cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2006
Cheers!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2006
Akola baba, sori o, ur prayer bounced back! I heard heaven say: MISSED CALL & VOICE MAIL! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2006
Whatever!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2006
I hope a DM won't come in and spoil the whole show for Fergie, cus without a Makelele, United have only conceded 8 goals exactly the same as Chelsea. I guess attack has been the major point of victory for United this season with about 50% of the team, attacking options even in midfield. @ Least Ronaldo has scored more than many strikers in the league (don't mention their names o) grin.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2006
Like the Yak and Obagol abi? Sorry ma bad, i shd not have mentioned names!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2006
sometimes i think i'm crazy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2006
Haaaaaa @Mukina, pls dont lose it o!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 06, 2006
mukina2:

sometimes i think i'm crazy

Sometimes I think you are too, how can you not be a Man United fan? shocked, Without ManU, there is no life!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:28am On Dec 06, 2006
@Donzman, methinks you are crazier trying to woo her from the Grove to thrashford, lol, na by like that? Even Jackal failed in his quest to do so!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2006
: undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sil(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2006
what will you guyz expect against Benifica?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2006
cheesy A heavy thrashing, with Sir Alex's face going redder from anger and biting his tongue from chewing his wrigleys grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2006
@Loyika, u can say that a million times over!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2006
"Sir Alex Ferguson could be forgiven if he was feeling slightly edgy before Benfica's visit to Manchester United tonight, and irritation about being sidetracked by Cristiano Ronaldo's latest diving controversy spilled over yesterday into a classic Ferguson rant about the player's critics" cheesy cheesy

http://football.guardian.co.uk/championsleague200607/story/0,,1965079,00.html

Can we all say "Ronaldo the DIVER!!!" grin Guys how many Pens do you think the scum will get tonight, I will be keeping count on who breaks the record for the "IAN THORPE AWARD for best diver without a pool", C Ronaldo or our own Manu Eboue wink

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2006
Ronaldive of course!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2006
manure to lose today . .
ronaldive lmao@kitaun

@donzman manure's the reason i think i'm going crazy embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2006
Man U to lose today?! you wish.
I forsee a spanking like never before.
All we need is a draw and the chaps are all fired up.4 goals will be scored today and Man U will go through.That is a statement of fact.Who wants to lose some money? grin
As for diving I think(and it's my opinion)that Ronaldo is too gingerly at and truly goes to ground too easily at times.However one must admit that he is the object of fear of a thousand and one defenders and they feel less embarassed when he's on the ground than on more 2 feet.I think he should do some more strength and conditioning training and his game would be better.Over time people will stop associating such unsportsman play with him.Ask Mr D.D.A. Drug-Bar after he stopped reading the controversial book JIVE 'n' DIVE by R.N.Robin if his game has not improved.
Benfica will fall like a pack of cards , next stop City! cheesy grin shocked

WAN UTD!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2006
How do you expect Manyoo to lose to Benfica for goodness sake, everyone with his & her opinion.

As for me i don't see them losing but see Arsenal crashing out of the group stages. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2006
manu4life we have hours to go . .you guys know benfica . .they'll trash you something pitiful @old trashford grin grin

amodu you don come again . .get behind us satan tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2006
If you like call me Satan one million times, it is the truth that am telling you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Grizzly(m): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2006
Manure are going to be given one less competition to worry about.
They're being booted today,
When u field Immature players with the view that u've qualified, and get some butt kicking after wards, its only fair,
Benfica are beating Manchester united at Old trafford, quote me if u wish
Manure are under pressure to perform,

@Jackal, save me those cuss words please, grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2006

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2006
@Justkunmi, and where did ur black behind spring out from?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2006
@ Grizz,

United is through to the next stages already.
Benfica were beaten by Man Utd on their own soil so expect a harvest of goals tonight.
The lads know 30 million quid is at stake, they wont want to miss the cash lottery.

My only concern is Arsenal.
Man Utd is the 1st British club to have won on any Portugese soil.
Chelsea under Mourinho and so many other clubs have tried but they all failed so Arsenal has a tricky game on their sleeves.
Porto can just take it easy with Wenger and just play pinball for 90 mins or go for a KILL.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Grizzly(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2006
We'll know about that by 21:30 GMT
I'll be starting one hell of a thread after that,
You can be sure what it'd be about, and who'd post there,
Cheers!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2006
Wishful thinking, they r begging us 4 a draw and u r ranting okpata, take time or else we will just demolish them on their turf!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by woleprof(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2006
Fellow UNITED,

Celebrate as tonite we wil crush and demolish Benfica mercilessly.

There is no doubt we wil triumph tonite

Did i hear u say AMEN grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2006
Porto beggin Arsenal for a draw?
U must be dreaming.

Its obvious u dont know history brtween British Clubs on Portugese soil.
This is one match Portugese team always win. Its more like a jinx.
Only Louis Saha has been able to dent the jinx and he has not broken it yet.

Benfica still demolished Celtic some few weeks back so watch out for Porto.
They are slimy, tricky and know how to waste time on the pitch.
If Porto scores first then Arsenal should just forget it.

It simply means no UEFA, no Premiership.
2 major titles lost and we are not even yet half-way.
A lot of fans will call for Wenger's head.
Lets see what pans out.

@ Woleprof,
The victory has been sealed.
OT will squeeze life outta Benfica.
Expect anutha champagne performance from Ronaldo.
He will deliver his kinsmen for some slaughtering tonight.
Rooney and Saha, where ya guns at?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.