Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503542 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

Where have u been?
If the FA have a choice, they would cancel tonight's game and ask us to play it next season to give GAYNNERS 3 points advantage.
Its WAR on Harry's boys tonight at OT(Fort Knox).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2008
Chacal:

@ Rikkyjen,

Where have u been?
If the FA have a choice, they would cancel tonight's game and ask us to play it next season to give GAYNNERS 3 points advantage.
Its WAR on Harry's boys tonight at OT(Fort Knox).

Yeah son, Dirty Harry's Boyz aint gat sh@t on us!!!
Although, Harry is one the few managers who know how United plays, but Harry feels like the proverbial chicken coming to roost!
But this time, he is not roosting shyte! Hes coming for his heaviest defeat of the season, he must be unlucky to play us at the wrong time!
Which defense in Europa can cope with the tenacity of 'em Roo-Tev- ANDerson- Ron.

We would hit Portsmouth and submerge them like how the Japs Kamikazes sunk warships in WW2!!
Jackal, why dont we tell the FA to just put us back at No 1 with an additonal 4 goals GD cos winning Portsmouth today is a past tense!! grin grin
Son, being a United fan is more than wearing that red shirt with the Lions crest on it, it is by winning heavy as we would do today!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

Son, we might have selection problems.
United go to White Hart Lane this weekend and this might pose a problem for Ferguson and Carlos Queiroz.
First all, I am not sure if Vida is back from his Saudi Virus . . . .I hate to see any of the back four missing cos we dont seem to have any cover.
The gaffer might decide to rest Giggsy, Ronaldo and especially Apache who keeps complaining he has not rested for 2 years . . . . . .
Anything short of 3-0 or 4-0 will be disastrous. Pompey will be unleashing Milan Baros tonight but they will miss the African legion in their midst.
It should be an interesting tie but u have to fancy a United win.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2008
I LOVE MAN UTD AND A FAN TO THE CORE But please lets make this a decent criticism, We will have the last laugh and of course he's taken over from Mourinho so let him be. For all I care he can't match SAF arguement and he's feeling the Pressure if he doesn't win the league this season then he will have  a BIG BIG Problem.
I-man As for sucking his dick and calling me a schmuck I didn't take that likely and I ask for an APOLOGY.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Emperor(Haile Sellassie),

It seems u have a very warped view of the hatred between Man Utd fans and em GAYnners.
Decent criticism? Patrice Evra has a better chance joining the KKK.
GAYnners dont like us . . . .We don't like them.
Lets keep things that way.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2008
Emperoh:

I LOVE MAN UTD AND A FAN TO THE CORE But please lets make this a decent criticism, We will have the last laugh and of course he's taken over from Mourinho so let him be. For all I care he can't match SAF arguement and he's feeling the Pressure if he doesn't win the league this season then he will have  a BIG BIG Problem.
I-man As for sucking his privates and calling me a schmuck I didn't take that likely and I ask for an APOLOGY.

You have over 200 posts here and you sound as if bashing wenger and Arsenal is a thing that started on Page 420 of this thread.   undecided undecided
Bashing your opponents team on NL is as mandatory as you yearning for breath, so wats all this Pope Pius  talk about?  
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by delbizzie1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2008
Yeh right, no one has the last laugh until 11 of may 08, till then all you Gaychester fans should hold up. Gunnerz
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ delbizzle1,

Gaynners better forget about winning something this season.
Arsenal are winning their TREBLE this season(3 trophyless seasons in a bounce).
Spurs have dumped ya out of the CC . . .Man Utd are kicking y'all out of the FA Cup and AC Milan are licking their lips.
The Premiership is United's to win . . . . .

@ Rikky,

When is SAHA and Gazza coming back to the team?
Are we sure SAHA will ever play for Man Utd again.
Ferguson can still sign Yekini. . . The January transfer window is still open. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2008
i do not wish to trade words with those that hate the Gaynnners. But I f person come here yab man utd or yab me na there i go show am how far.

Saha is better loaned out or sold but he's still my favourate and can be very dangerous at time. All the same I hope Gary makes it soonest as Wes Brown seems to be messing up signing a new contract or is he insisting on 120k.

Man U for life.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by delbizzie1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2008
@chacal

Will see.
As for Ac milan in the CL ( Old men have really had their days i don,t think they could last another season) Their position in the league speaks for itself 2 wins at home all season.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2008
Rikky grin

Read my lips, Mc is going to be the next president of the United States cool, as Jigga would say; "If you don't like that music, you can press fast forward".

When push comes to shove, Americans will not elect a woman (definately won't elect a Half Black African) and as much as the GOP hate McCain, they would rather vote him in than give Hillary the satisfaction.

The only way McCain will not be Prez, is if the Mormon gets a miracle from jesus himself.

As for you scumbots tongue, wanna put your money on the scoreline wink ain't no 3-nil sh@t gonna happen tonight grin (Ya'll better not quote me grin).

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Loyika,

You want to put your money where your mouth is?
United to bludgeon Pompey 3-0 with Rooney scoring a brace. cheesy grin cheesy
Anyways . . . .Is Wenger buying any player this January transfer window?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by delbizzie1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2008
I can't wait to see Milan Baros back in action, hope he gets his Debut
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2008
Ya he is, the player's name is Sony DVD from Dixons Electronic FC.

I would be surprised if the Gaffer gets someone in, probably will be by 11:59 p.m. on the 31st grin As Arsene loves the "Midnight Love" deals grin

Ronney Brace Those words don't go together this season grin Ronney only takes one Puff and passes to the real Scum master, DIVINO!!

if ya'll win, it won't be more than 2 goals. (We gunners would gladly take a draw though wink).

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Loyika,

You are a SUPER-Arrow. grin grin
Its not only DIXONS . . . .Its CURRYS/ARGOS.
Rooney is the man. His presence alone makes defenders piss their panties off.
What about his close control of the 90 yard pass from Van Der Sar . . . .That plonker from SPURS(Dawson) had to handle the ball and denied WAZZA from scoring what would have been the best goal this season ASSISTED by a goalie.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
Ronney Goal of the Season cheesy cheesy Are you drunk from cheap French wine

Just give us the our draw and we will be good grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2008
Draw at OT?? ??
Loyika, pls pass me that blunt. . . . . . Lemme take a puff maybe i'll see what u are seeing.
Nothing changes now . . . .expect that to happen in super-february.
I hope u haven't forgotten the anticipated VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE at Old Trafford. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2008
Better renew your Life Insurance policy with NatWest now grin grin Pre - emptive strike, cause the only thing that will be massacred in Feb is United's FA Cup dreams grin grin

I am off to watch Sam eto and his bully squad mates grin

talk to ya tommorow, after you have given us the draw, that is grin grin

You know you love it when Arsenal are on top of the table grin grin

Lets see if Rooney can get that brace you want him to wink grin

Later hombre cool

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

What did i tell u?
Ferguson has re-shuffled the pack yet again and it's so funny.

The back 4 remains unchanged(Brown-Rio-Vida-Evra).

The midfield has Ronaldo-Carrick-Scholes and JS Park.

Rooney and Nani to start upfront.

Tevez-Anderson-Owen and O'Shea on the subs bench.

What do u have to say? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
i think ronaldo is the one starting upfront.

whats that smell. . .

smells like an UPSET cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

Upset at OT? You wish.
Pompey will be PULVERISED today.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2008
Ronaldooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

26th goal of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adebayor must be cussing himself.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2008
Anutha belter from KING RONALDO . . . . . . . . . . .WHAT A FREEKICK.

27TH GOAL OF THE SEASON.

RONALDO IS CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2008
"Chacal

That guy is on fire. Saw the free kick. . . Sublime.!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2008
pompey to win 3-2  cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2008
SCHOLESEY IS MAGIC!

He makes football so easy. Look at the way he
is pulling the strings.

And that boy Ronaldo.

He plays on the left,

He plays on the right,

That boy Ronaldo,

Makes England look shyte
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

Long time no comments. grin grin grin

Paul Scholes is back. He is like a new signing.
The way he kept pinging those passes to the foward men is just audacious.
It is what he knows how to do best . . . . . .Always bossing the midfield.

P.S. Is Carrick a defensive midfielder? I think that guy offers something unique. I am yet to see Carrick cop a yellow card like Keane,, Vieira, Fab4, Gerrard, Essien, Mikel, Makelele, Flamini or Gilberto. He is too soft for me. . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2008
Chacal:

Long time no comments. grin grin grin

The nations cup actually made the sports section
a bit boring for me.

Check our squad out.

We took out Scholes, Rooney and Ronaldo and
we still have Tevez, Anderson and Hargreaves
on the pitch.

And Giggs is not even there.

Fergie has built a monster squad.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2008
What were you thinking when you posted?

ritchboy:

pompey to win 3-2  cool

What a dreamer?

Not even Chelsea nor Arsenal can be beaten at home by Pompey at that Margin, presently.

Manchester United is said to be in the best form ever seen in our history.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

You can say that again. . . .  .Its a WMD(nuke Ver 4.0 type).
2-0 FLATTERS Portsmouth. United should have scored SIX easily.
Rooney was wasteful . . . . .Park was outstanding and Ronaldoooooooooooooooooooooooo keeps SCORING.
Such is the quality of Ronaldo now that u expect him to score in every game he plays . . . . .TOTTENHAM is in trouble on Saturday.

ARSEne Wengay . . . . . Are u watching? What has the Saudi trip done to Man Utd?

@ nazzyon,

I am so scared of Man Utd these days. . . . . .Did u see RONALDO's free-kick? This PORTUGEEZER is Immense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have the best midfielders in the world as we speak.
Hargo, Scholesy, Carrick, ANDERSON, Nani, Ronaldo, Giggsy . . .  .Ferguson should be arrested.
Its a KILLA SQUAD.  Arsene Wenger should just give up and stop the CHASE.

Liverpool is officially out of the TITLE RACE now.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ Akinlabi

We are aiming for the treble and any slight mistake from Arsenal, Chelsea is running over them.

We are not at our best, We can do better.

My pray is that we should continue to do like this or get better.

I love my choice.

UP Manchester United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2008
Not even Chelsea nor Arsenal can be beaten at home buy Pompey at that Margin, presently.
@ Nazi   tongue

what do you mean bt "even"? chelsea havent lost a home league game in 75 matches.arsenal have lost just once @ the emirates since they moved.man utd LOST at OT to mighty coventry  tongue my point? pompey can beat anyone anywhere.

chacal,
i almost feel sorry for liverpool  sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.