Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503520 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2008
O'boy that kinda free kick can turn a man to a woman.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
Jackal, Like you have forgotten Cougars password
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2008
rumour has it cougar was burnt to death by an angry mob after he got caught shaggin his neighbours dog.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2008
ritchboy:

rumour has it cougar was burnt to death by an angry mob after he got caught shaggin his neighbours dog.

Remember the Papermoon incident. You would be in breach of the Papermoon decree if not that Cougar can't be dead if Chacal is still posting.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2008
only a few of us here know what Papermoon was all about . . . definitely not Ritchboi grin

@Jackal

do us all a favour and stop hyping this Ronaldo the chief diver abi na gymnast at least until he begins to show up in major games like those against the big 4 not against a spineless Portsmouth or Derby County tongue

he scores a nice freekick and so f@ckin' what ? shocked

why does the little things done in the EPL freak u mancunians for crying out loud undecided

AND PLS TRY AND SIGN IN AS COUGAR AT LEAST FOR A DAY, AND MAKE IT SOON tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2008
Bloody Hell . . . . .
Jackal was away to see Barca drill Villareal and the whole place is creeping with Vermins and Twats.
Okay . . . .Lemme sift through and seperate the twats from the REAL DUDES.

As much as it pains me. . . .I am going to put y'all mutts in groups.  grin grin grin

MC Omo and Ritchboy:

Buncha sexual deviants. All u do all day is exhibit your voyeuristic tendencies like the animals that you are.
Wenger passed the virus to y'all sapheads so why aint i surprised. . . .Folahann(ya brother) wants to shag Fabregas.
Cougar is Chacal? Why can't y'all lamers accept the fact that we are 2 different peops?
Some things will never change. When will MC Omo ever sound intelligent? I guess until Arsenal wins the Carling Cup.

Presido1 and I-man:

What can i say to y'all?
Sit back and watch. . . . .don't participate.
Don't join the sods . . . .

Dayokanu:

Nairaland's one and only resident retard!!!!!!!!!!!
A lamer, mentally-subnormal, a simpleton and a fucking autistic savant suffering from mid-life crisis.
Yesterday, u was a rapper. . . . .Today, a magician, What about 2mrw? You can be Shitzfeld's dominatrix. grin
Put a sock in it. . . . .I am ready for y'all bastards tonight so BRING IT ON.
I have not copped a squat on shitheadz for a long time . . . .
Please gimme a reason to do dirt on y'all schmukz.
CLEAR UP THE AREA!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2008
@Jackal

all of a sudden . . .u r trying to placate I-man shocked tongue

we all know who the sexual deviant is . . . . JACKAL OF COURSE tongue

P.S produce Cougar and u get a very handsome reward . . .Odesco tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2008
Mc omo

i dont know about papermoon?well u were right like 15 minutes ago.dont u just love em search engines? grin

chacal

i dont even know wat to say to you  
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2008
@ Kitaun,

You are a depraved self-servicer.
How can i be a sexual deviant when u suck Folahann's wrinkled cock?
U need to sort your life. . . . .Come out and tell us what class u really belong to. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2008
@Chacal

was it not u that was accused of wanking off some NL girls' pix ? tongue

dude . . . go get a life cool

u need more thn Jesus in ur life, u are way too lost to ever be redeemed . . . even Pastor King ur fave pastor cant save u now or can he ? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:50am On Feb 01, 2008
@ MC Omo,

Will Hugh Hefner self-service to a picture?
C'mon Kit . . . .You know how Le Chac roll . . . . That was a cheap shot.
It didn't move me an inch but it gave me the opportunity to take a careful aim and squueze ma trigger. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talking about u . . . . .
Who are u shagging now? The last time i checked, u was FACELESS(the masquerade)
Running and hopping around the most moronic, depraved and the dirtiest teenage girl on this forum.
Nigga please, u could have done better than chasing that lascivious, spastic gibbon. . .

Besides, You are nearly THRICE her age . . . .She is 19, You are 55. grin grin grin
Kit-Kat, I have seen Nollywood movies where pot-bellied Chiefs go to colleges to catch em young. . . . Are u following their foot-steps?
I was told it purifies the BLOOD. Since your blood is smoky, i can understand the angle u were coming from. Nice idea, wrong target!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 1:41am On Feb 01, 2008
Yeparipa! Kit and 4play! grin grin

So you guys can still remember that Papermoon shyte grin grin grin grin. Those days, chei!!!

papermoon wey dey claim death for her head. Na im everybody start to dey mourn. some yeye people even start to dey light yeye candles for thread!!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 4:08am On Feb 01, 2008
@Rikky baba

gone are those days on Nairaland jare . . . . cry cry

its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday abeg no mind me my fave group na BOIZIIMEN cool

@CHACAL

too much of everything is bad, same as too much of CYBER WANKING is neither good for ur body nor ur soul tongue grin

not need trying to use cheap SWEAR shots here to cover up ur heinous acts . . . . DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND SIGN IN AS COUGAR OR BETTER STILL HUCARSON NO I MEANT TO SAY REYES4EVER or is anyone still in doubt that u are suffering from multiple personality disorder just like eyes himself undecided tongue SCATCH THAT MAYBE U COULD SIGN IN AS SLIMGENE OR JAGENNE shocked grin

whatever it is, DESPITE ALL UR ATTEMPTED FOOLERY. . . Jackal, we ur pals and I am sure u know who I mean STILL LOVE U . . .WE AINT MAD AT CHA grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:35am On Feb 01, 2008
Abeg make una no resurrect Papermoon's tori, thats when I knew multiple personality disorders were the real deal. grin grin

why all this focus on wanking all of a sudden on this thread

MC OMO you be SSS or FCID wey you dey always get the low-down on the heinous acts of Jackie boy? tongue grin

I really don't understand some of these younger gooners like ritchboy and folahann, they seemed to be improperly introduced to our code of conduct. . .Dr. Kit you're failing in this important assignment sad

Truth be told, CR and WR's surreptitious trysts have been revealed in pictures before, this latest affirmation of love is nothing new grin grin

pansies tongue

By the way Kit, latest nairaland rumors say you are getting married to Omo Eko?? Can you please confirm or deny. I know some nl babes will be crying bucket loads of tears at hearing this news. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 5:05am On Feb 01, 2008
@Debosky

its been officially confirmed . . .  You ARE CRAZEEEE !!!  shocked  angry  grin

me get married to Omo Eko ? boi, is u on cheap drugs ? Islander will confirm to u that we are so incompatible in so many ways . . .I might just end up turning to a wife beater, especially as she will be my 3rd wife, the ones wey dey still dey give me wahala, and lest I forget no vex say I no invite u come my double combo wedding  grin na under Ajegunle bridge we do am, u know as a proper ghetto soldier, I owe ma hood that respect  grin

as per Jackie bobo, u should know that as much as he f@ckery-spews all he wants here, he still must come to DADA to confess his sins, and again no vex say I sound like Father Kit grin

do u still wonder why the wankster is my pally ? cheesy

as per Ritchie and Folahann, I believe u as guilty as I am or are u suggesting that I should have administered a particualr medication on them  undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:57am On Feb 01, 2008
@Le Chacal
how far? how are you doing?
Spurs is getting ready for us, they have FOUR NEW DEFENDERS. shocked shocked shocked
Gilberto from hertha, Hutton from rangers, Woodgate and Gunter.
I hope they dont jell by tmr cos Ramos is trying to build a solid defence line.

The defence has been der undoing for sometime now, i hope we can deal with it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2008
and they just love callin ma name dont they?pathetic people. tongue
why put ma name next to folahann?i DONT want to "sleep in the same room with fabregas" tongue
i demand an apology.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2008
LOL . . . grin

now u are taking the piss angry

are u trying to diss off Folahann ? undecided

NA HAND DEM GO TAKE CATCH U tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2008
tkb417:

@Le Chacal
how far? how are you doing?
Spurs is getting ready for us, they have FOUR NEW DEFENDERS. shocked shocked shocked
Gilberto from hertha, Hutton from rangers, Woodgate and Gunter.
I hope they don't jell by tmr because Ramos is trying to build a solid defence line.

The defence has been der undoing for sometime now, i hope we can deal with it.

Spurs will fall like a pack of cards.
They dont sit back and play defensive(I admire Tottenham for that) . . . They always come out to win every game.
The power of the HOLY TRINITY will make em drop to their knees and bow down to the CHAMPIONS.

@ MC Omo,

Put a sock in it, will ya?
Are u obsessed with Le Chac? Must u mention ma name in your trumpery and your load of drivel?
I might have to get a 100-mile-radius restraining order from the court to keep your gay-ass away from me at this rate.

You nasty pillock. . . . .
Tell us why u were running after Azeezat for 7 weeks without SUCCESS.
I know it must be difficult for a flaming gay to get a chic. . . .U are not used to chasing women so shit became ambiguous.
Don't make me bash your cranium with ma claw-hammer . . .stay away from me.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2008
If that picture doesn't confirm the well known fact that Shrek is shagging Divino, then i don't know what will. grin grin

Haven't you guys noticed that there seems to be some strange stuff always going on btw the "Granny shagger" and the "Scum love-vendor" undecided Even the World cup incident, had a ting of some "Lovers Tiff" undertones.

I won't be surprised if later down the years, someone releases a book on those 2 Fruit Cakes grin grin

Best freekick ever in the Prem my donkey's a@@ tongue These Mancs never cease to amaze me. More like "Freak Kick"  grin grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2008
This weekend is a funny one i mean both Man Utd and Arsenal would need favours from their arch-rivals to go clear on top of the table.I think we Gunners should just grab all 3 points against the Blue Mancunian scum as those Spuds cant be trusted
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2008
@ Loyika,

Is this Jealous or Envy?
Rooney is shagging Ronaldo . . . .Let em shag.
As long as they deliver and play exciting football, who cares?

Ronaldo is a love-vendor but see where his willy has taken him.
27 goals so far . . . . .SKYSPORTS confirmed Ronaldo is the 1st player in the history of PREM to score 27 goals by 31st of January.
If u consider he plays from a wide position . . . .the record makes Henry, Shearer, Ruud and Owen look like feather-weights.
Keep hating while the portugeezer keeps scoring. The end shall justify the means.

Whats your prediction against SPURS?
Spurs to beat Man Utd 5-1 like they bludgeon Arsenal? grin grin grin

@ A-40,

It is obvious u didnt see Man Utd's last game against Pompey.
No team in England can beat Man Utd in this form. The midfield is brimming with top draw players.
We dont even need Saha again. With Park/Nani/Giggs manning the flanks. . . .Ronaldo can be converted to a striker.
The midfield is bloated with SCHOLESY, Anderson, Carrick and Hargo . . .What else can u ask for?
Ma prediction: Tottenham 0-3 Man Utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2008
@Chacal
Your head is in dem clouds again well like i said before i am not counting on the spuds for nada all i am after is grabbing all 3 points at the Eastlands i really dont care what the outcome of your game is
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2008
@Chacal
Point of correction no team can beat United at OT thats till Feb 16 when we are coming to break yall off real bad.Is Adebayor still shyte?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2008
Chacal

You think any Gunner actually cares what happens to Spurs You guys can hit them for six, its all good. WE DON'T LOVE EM LILLYWHITE HOES!! tongue tongue

Kit

Oboy wetin dey cool nothing is wrong with my YIM

A-40

Where have you been hiding Man the games are running out oh!! 14 left, its crunch time, every game/point counts cool We should not take these kind of games for granted.

Maximum points are needed cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2008
@ A-40,

I know u have given up already.
Man Utd is yet to concede in the league this year. . . . (P5 W5 D0 L0 GF13 GA0)
United's form is scary . . . . . . Don't make the mistake of thinking we are dropping any point for now.
Feb 16th ma ass . . . . Anyone coming to OT(Fort Knox) should bring their hankies cos its sorrow, tears and BLOOD for visiting teams.

Man City will nick points off y'all.
I trust Sven to play his boring tactics and stiffle Arsenal's assault.
Man City is yet to lose at HOME in the Prem . . . .I am confident they will not LOSE to Arsenal.
Its a 12.45pm game for y'all . . . . Why do i think Arsenal might LOSE?  grin grin grin

@ MC Omo,

U keep recycling same ol' shyte.
Tread softly. . . . Dont mention ma name in the same breath with those ninnys . . . .I dont enjoy being associated with libidinous gutter rats.
It seems i may have to SHOOT TO KILL this time. I dont wanna make your wifey a widow but u are forcing ma hands.
Dont make me use ma DESERT EAGLE to put 4 in your gutz.

@ Loyika,

Arsenal will drop points tomorrow.
There's an air of inevitability about it.
Sven will get under your skin and frustrate y'all.
Be prepared for massive showdown on monday cos i will cop a squat on y'all GAYnners.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2008
2-3 pages now all on Ronaldo grin

Does this not depict that you are starved of goals? undecided cry

Adebayor scored two goals, yet we are not dancing like mad men, I expected this ninja trained diver called Ronaldo to have done better than what Adebayor did if indeed he is anything better.

I can't wait for your day of shaming. cheesy

Gunner Pataki cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2008
@ Gaynner Pataki,

Shut ur fucking trap.
How dare u compare Adebayor to Ronaldo? Are u high on shroomz?
A winger has outscored your best striker in every competition and u are screaming like a deranged baboon . . . .
You should bury your head in shame . . . .Adebayor your flaming gay-ass!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a minger!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2008
@loyika
I have been out and about Chico.I was impressed by our game on Tuesday even Senderos looked good for once those spuds are no good there is no point hoping on them we have the early kick off tomorrow and we should grab all three points.14 games left we have two big games at OT and the Bridge if we can pick at least 4 points from both ties the league will be coming back home.I am miffed about Wenger not buying a single player though except for a certain Chris Freeman (What is with that guy and underaged boys?)

@Mc Omo
Do you see why Bertie cant displace Flam from our starting 11

@Chacal
That was what you said when yall went to West Ham,Bolton should i procede? We have knocked yall out of the F.a cup at OT before and even won the league at OT we love it there so dont get it twisted we still gonna break yall off real bad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2008
Chacal:

@ Gaynner Pataki,

Shut your fucking trap.
How dare u compare Adebayor to Ronaldo? Are u high on shroomz?
A winger has outscored your best striker in every competition and u are screaming like a deranged baboon . . . .
You should bury your head in shame . . . .Adebayor your flaming gay-ass!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a minger!!!!!!!!!!

Take it easy oh. You go suffer High Blood Pressure all for Ronaldo? grin

It is Gunner Pataki cool

Now you are be totally delusional, and the easiest way to get of your deluded foolishness is to remove the air in your ass and smoke it. It is a good method of being relieved.

I have told you, if your Ronaldo was that good, I expected more from his diving tactics to aid him with more goals. And how dare you state that Ronaldo is far better Becks. You are so so sick. cheesy

Wait until when we come demolishing you at OT!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2008
@ A-40,

United is yet to LOSE in a game the HOLY TRINITY have played together.
West Ham. . . . .there was no Wazza,  Bolton. . . .there was no Wazza and Ronaldo so do the math.
Besides, i get scared when we meet bottom teams because Ferguson seems to under-estimate em and send a shyte team out.
This time around, we are playing ARSENAL. . . . Our main rival. Ferguson knows he can derail ARSENAL's title chase if he knocks em out of the FA cup.
Blimey, it's Old Trafford(Fort Knox) . . . . It puts Man Utd at a vantage point.
Anutha TROPHYLESS season beckons on WenGAY. grin grin grin

@ Gaynner Pataki,

Stop smoking your pubic hair. Ronaldo has scored 27 goals in 27 appearances this season so do the math.
19 goals in 20 league games . . . .5 goals in 5 UEFA games and 3 goals in 2 games in the FA CUP.
Not even Theirry Henry/Ruud can boast of 1 goal per game in the English league.
A player starting in the wide position to score 27 goals in January? It should be lauded/celebrated . . .

I think we should OBSERVE Ronaldo day in the UK.
Adebayor is a striker who has played more games and he doesn't even come near Ronaldo.
Beckham compared to Ronaldo? I think u need to lie down.
Get some tylenol pills and sleep easy.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2008
Give it to them Chacal.

Damn outdated, Child Abusing, Frustrated, Deranged and Overbloated Gayners.

Man City will deal with you guys. GUNNERS

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.