Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503550 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2008
E be like sey me sef go enter field o!

It is always a good thing to see your club excel.

Adebayor scored 2 goals yesterday.

Ronaldo score 2 goals today.

It seem as if these 2 guys are communicating.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2008
ritchboy:

@ Nazi   tongue

what do you mean bt "even"? chelsea havent lost a home league game in 75 matches.arsenal have lost just once @ the emirates since they moved.man utd LOST at OT to mighty coventry  tongue my point? pompey can beat anyone anywhere.

chacal,
i almost feel sorry for liverpool  sad

Presently, it is impossible.

About Coventry, just imagine this "You trying to rescue an attacked friend from a lion in a desert. And the lion knows if you succeed it will take a while before it can get another meal in that area, what do you expect?"

What I am trying to say up there is that, Coventry knows that their only option is the 2nd Division league they are playing and it is glaring that if Manchester United trashed them they might loose their job; they are going to fight hard till they are toothless.

As per Coventry that was then but I am talking about now.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2008
One United, One United One United Oheoheohe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Boy Ronaldo whats gonna be done to him.
He's going to surpass George Best's record of 32 goals in a season on all competitions by a winger.

Arsenal and ARSEne Wenger will be in red.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by yemmight(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2008
C. Ronaldo scored a superb kick yesterday. That free kick is considered the best in premier league. Glory, Glory Man U.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2008
That free kick is considered the best in premier league

what do you mean "considered the best in premier league".do you mean in premier league history,the best this season, the best this month?
and who "considers" it? FIFA? UEFA? yemmight?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2008
So far, Its the best as confirmed by the FA after he was given Man of the Match Yesterday.

I haven't seen anybody that will deny him World Player of the yr come december this yr

Glory!Glory!Man Utd Glory!Glory!Man UtdGlory Glory Man Utd
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
loyika:

I-MAN

Guess Giulli is bleeped grin grin I told ya its between McCain and Huckey (although in reality its between Mc and The Mormon).

If Sen Mc gets the republican ticket, Hilary and Obama "Mayo" can forget the White House race, cause the elctions will be a whitewash.

The Dem votes will be split, as McCain is not seen as a true conservative in the mold of Cheney, Don Rummy, Trent Lot an co.

Can we say, PRESIDENT MCCAIN!! cool

cool GOONER 89

The race is over on the GOP side.Unless some embarrassing cataclysmic revelation about McCain comes out-like fathering a child with Britney Spears-he is a shoo in for nomination. sad

Romney has greater support with hardcore conservatives but many distrust him-he strikes people as a duplicitous pol who only adopted a hardline conservative ideology recently to win the GOP race.Being a Mormon doesn't help either.Ironically,he is probably the most capable of all the candidates in the 2 parties.

Guiliani's campaign strategy must be the most hare-brained in living memory! angry Maybe his advisers were moles for his rivals undecided It was more comical than the infamous Russian naval exercise of 1904

This was a man leading in the polls for months.I guess the the revelations about his personal life and the brouhaha over Bernard Kerik undermined him.

I agree,McCain seems to be a more formidable candidate compared to what the Dems have to offer.Anyway,any of the Republican candidates,no matter how annoying and apart from Ron Paul and Huckabee,is better than a Democrat.

PS:No need to even mention that glib idiot called Huckabee. Did you hear his comments about the his comments about the Confederate flag?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2008
ritchboy:

what do you mean "considered the best in premier league".do you mean in premier league history,the best this season, the best this month?
and who "considers" it? FIFA? UEFA? yemmight?

Ronaldo's freekick last night has been rated the best freekick in the premier league history. SKYSPORTS pundits kept ranting about it. Graeme Souness said even without the defensive wall . . no goalkeeper in the world could have saved it. The ball sailed within 2 INCHES of the junction of the bar and the post.

David James stood rooted to the ground and was asking his defenders. . . ."WHAT COULD I DO?"
The way he strikes the valve of the ball with force gives the ball a weird trajectory that makes goalkeepers look like schmuks.
Without a shadow of doubt. . . .Cristiano is the best player in the world.

Ooooooops . . . . . . . . .Benjani OFF TO MAN CITY?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2008
best in PREMIER LEAGUE HISTORY?
that must be the biggest joke of the 21st century.whether its the best this season is debatable to say the least.
i'm having a laugh.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

SKYSPORTS pundits(Andy Gray, Martin Tyler, Richard Keys) ALL agreed that Ronaldo's FREE-KICK was the best in the history of the PREM(1992-2007).
These analysts have been working with SKYSPORTS since the very 1st day of the Premiership. They can't be WRONG.

If you are still in doubt . . . . Show me any FREEKICK in the history of the Premiership that is better than this:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=E4ONIRV7
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by JUNIT1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2008
manchester united sucks arsenal rules nd also cristiano ronaldo is a gay nd rooney is sgrk hahahahahahaha
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2008
chacal,
perhaps if those ignoramus' tell you jenna jameson is a virgin you will believe em.
i'm not even going to argue the "best in EPL history" issue cos its not even worth it.is it the best this season?
rvp scored an absolute screamer against sunderland.i've seen elano hit some amazing dead balls this season.
and how can i forget about ALEX's thunderbolt from 45 odd yards away.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrFerlie(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
Undoubtedly, Christiano Ronaldo is currently the best player in the world.
What a freekick, what a world class goal.
Infact I am crossing over from the BLUES camp to the RED DEVILS.

UNITED FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

This is why i feel like chopping your head off each time we argue.

No one is saying Ronaldo is the best free-kick taker in the Premiership. . . We are talking about the individual free-kick and the UNIQUE TECHNIQUE Ronaldo deploys to despatch the ball in a ferocious manner.

Elano, Van Persie, Alex, Henry, Beckham, Zola all have similar ways of SCORING free-kicks. Its either they bend it around the wall or just blast it.
Cristiano has perfected HIS OWN UNIQUE way of taking his freekick.  The way he just steps lightly on to his right toe before he strikes it is amazing.
He looks more like a ballerina than a football player!!   No keeper in the world would have been able to save that!!

You only have to look at the way David James was rooted to the spot.  The ball swerved so much, and viciously dipped at the end, yet still ended in the perfect place, a few inches from the upright and the cross bar, completely unstoppable!!!
This is the reason why Ferguson said it was the best he had seen in the premership . . It defies all the known LAWS OF GEOMETRY. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2008
No one is saying Ronaldo is the best free-kick taker in the Premiership. . . We are talking about the individual free-kick
when did i say ronaldo is the best free kick taker in the premiership?

Elano, Van Persie, Alex, Henry, Beckham, Zola all have similar ways of SCORING free-kicks. Its either they bend it around the wall or just blast it.
Cristiano has perfected HIS OWN UNIQUE way of taking his freekick. The way he just steps lightly on to his right toe before he strikes it is amazing

whether he strikes the ball wid his ass or "steps lightly on to his right toe",doesnt he still score the same way you said henry, rvp, alex etc do("Its either they bend it around the wall or just blast it"wink.

No keeper in the world would have been able to save that!!

i wonder how many keepers would have saved the rvp/alex/elano dead balls i mentioned.

The ball swerved so much, and viciously dipped at the end, yet still ended in the perfect place, a few inches from the upright and the cross bar

so which is harder to save- when it goes in off the bar or when its "a few inches" away from it

P.S. do you still maintain it is the best in PREMIER LEAGUE HISTORY?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

RONALDO'S FREEKICK IS THE BEST FREEKICK IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE HISTORY.
There's no question about it. . . . . . To hit a ball that hard and for it to dip at that velocity defies physical explanation. . . .
No one apart from Ronaldo could have hit with such precision in quite the way he did.

I think u need to switch your TV to DIGITAL signals. It is obvious you dont see what i see during EPL games.
Did u just say Ronaldo blast the ball like Henry/Van Persie or Elano? Dont be such a knob, mr ritchie!!!!!
Ronaldo cuts the ball with an acute angle(similar to when you are playing REVERSE SHOT in a game of pool/billiards).

Nobody does it better . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2008
Ronaldo cuts the ball with an acute angle(similar to when you are playing  REVERSE SHOT in a game of pool/billiards).

whether he "cuts the ball" wid a knife/samurai sword or wid an "acute angle" or a-ugly angle. . . doesnt he still either blast it or curl it or blast it and curl it like the other players do?

No one is saying Ronaldo is the best free-kick taker in the Premiership. . .
19 seconds later,
Nobody does it better . . . .

RONALDO'S FREEKICK IS THE BEST FREEKICK IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE HISTORY.

as you would say. . . I HAVE LOST MA APPETITE TO CONTINUE THIS ARGUEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

The use of English is your greatest undoing.
It will be folly to say Ronaldo is the best free-kick taker in the Premiership . . . .He hasn't scored many to claim that award.
What am i saying is . . . His unique way of making swerves n dips on the flight of the ball is the BEST I HAVE SEEN.
If he can hit another 20 like that then he will qualify as the best free-kick taker in the HISTORY OF THE PREMIERSHIP.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2008
The use of English is your greatest undoing.

expantiate wink

What am i saying is . . . His unique way of making swerves n dips on the flight of the ball is the BEST I HAVE SEEN.

apparently you havent been watching JUNINHO

If he can hit another 20 like that then he will qualify as the best free-kick taker in the HISTORY OF THE PREMIERSHIP.

even better than becks? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Ritchbitch,

Yes. Better than Becks.
Ronaldo does it in his own UNIQUE way.

JUNINHO? No chance.
2 contrasting styles. Watch how Ronaldo look for where the valve is . . . . .lines up the valve and hit sweetly at an acute angle with the right leg.
The right leg is positioned like a ballet dancer just before he strikes the ball . . . .Its just pure CLASS.
The outcome is devastating and it gives the ball a weird swerve and dip that is yet to be seen in modern football.
Ronaldo is not GREAT for scoring free-kicks . . . .He is great because he has invented his own way of SCORING FREE-KICKS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2008
CHACAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so now ur cursing again?i'll advice you to stop skipin shots of your medication.

JUNINHO? No chance.
2 contrasting styles. Watch how Ronaldo look for where the valve is . . . . .lines up the valve and hit sweetly at an acute angle with the right leg

what do you mean by "no chance"?
and according to SAF ronaldo doesnt even use the valve technique.even if he does,its not like he invented it,people have bin using that technique before ronaldo was born.

The outcome is devastating and it gives the ball a weird swerve and dip that is yet to be seen in modern football.

yet to be seen in modern football?i'm having a laugh.u really need to watch folks like juninho/asuncao more often.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by folahann(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
Ronaldo scored free-kick and thre is confusion; a lot of players have been scoring . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

Ronaldo uses the valve technique. Are u saying u don't see Ronaldo look for the valve before lining up the ball?
What about the way he counts his steps back to stand few yards away from the ball? You think all those are coincidence? grin grin
Go and get HDTV on a digital signal . . . . .It seems we are not patching on the same wavelength here.
You dont see what i see . . . grin grin grin

@ Folahann,

Tape it shut!!!!
Where is the confusion?
Why are u such an irritant/errorist/alarmist.
When will u learn to speak ONLY when you are spoken to?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyindamus: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hmm. . .I will wait to see him hit more before I will pass judgement.

Lets just say I am not convinced. Controlling the shot when you hit through the ball
is a difficult task.

Its akin to a brick in basketball. The more successfull freekick takers tend to spin the ball.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by folahann(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
Zee, when two people begin to argue their actually a confusion, if there is no confusion it means one of them actully knows the truth but deviating from it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Folahann,

Wrap an ice-pack around your head and lie down.
You keep spewing balderdash time and time again.
How can u equate discussion/debate to CONFUSION . . . . .
Blimey . . . .u make a retard look extremely intelligent.

Doyindamus?
Doyin13?
Doyin14?
GIVE US FREE?
WE WANT FREE?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2008
The killer kick

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2008
The unstopable kick

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2008
It looked easy but its not. No keeper in this football world of today can stop that free kick.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2008
Even The Great Ronaldo himself could not beleive it.
He is not two in the whole wide world. One Ronaldo!! One United.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hope the guy shows up against Milan, Munich and Madrid.
And locally Chelsea, Assnal and Pool.

Where is cougar? Jackal sign out and sign in as Cougar now!!!!!! Abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2008
Rooney is Gay!!!!!!!!!!

See that last picture admiring the Divino

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.