Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503553 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2008
we would have to wait and see about that
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

You need to see a brain surgeon . . . .

Arsenal won Man City on saturday on their Matchday 3 and clinching 7 points.
United didn't play until sunday . . . .going into their matchday 4 with 2 points.

Looking at it carefully, Arsenal were 5 points CLEAR with a GAME in HAND until Nani scored the winner against SPURS

i need to see a brain surgeon?dude,i seriously doubt brain surgery can help u.
when man utd played spurs,arsenal were 5 points clear. . . WITH NO GAME IN HAND.
ur brain needs to be revamped.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
UCL Pre-qualifying games does not qualify as a competitive game so Fab4 only has 10 goals.

damn,just when i thought you couldnt get any dumber. . . i read the above crap.
so, according to jackal, UCL QUALIFIERS DONT COUNT AS COMPETITIVE GAMES. there4 fab4 has scored only 10 goals this season.

i cant help but laugh at ur sheer stupidity.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ Lordimpaq,

I can't believe ma eyes.
He is ALIVE . . . . . . . . .
Lordi the WISE ONE is back. . . . grin

@ Ritchboy,

No game is won until it's been played.
When Man Utd was playing SPURS(before Nani's goal). . . . .Arsenal had played 3 games with 7 points.
United is playing their 4th game with 2 points.   Please do the math . . . . .
It means Arsenal had 5 points clear with a game in hand . . . . . .

After Nani's goal . . . . .It became 2 points WITH a game in hand(POTENTIAL 5 points GAP).
Where is that gap today? It has disappeared . . . . . . If that aint a sign of complacency, i wonder what the word means.
I know u cannot understand because of the simple retarded two brain cells can't work fast enough,
The mere fact you are arguing this with me shows you have less brain power than a lobotomised ape.

Just saw ur last reply . . . .
Answer this question . . . . .How many goals has Fab4 scored in UCL?
If it's 5. . . . .why is he not on the scorer's charts?
A cunt like u wouldn't understand . . . . . .U make a retard look like Albert Einstein.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2008
When Man Utd was playing SPURS(before Nani's goal). . . . .Arsenal had played 3 games with 7 points.
United is playing their 4th game with 2 points. Please do the math . . . . .
It means Arsenal had 5 points clear with a game in hand . . . . . .

so how did arsenal have a "game in hand" when man utd hadnt finished playing against spurs?
even if i assume ur daft logic is correct,it would mean arsenal were 4 points clear with a game in hand,not 5,because before nani scored,it was 0-0(a draw = 1 point).
ur desperation to justify ur stupidity makes u sound even more stupid.

Answer this question . . . . .How many goals has Fab4 scored in UCL?
If it's 5. . . . .why is he not on the scorer's charts?

fab4 has scored 3 goals in the ucl + 2 in the ucl qualifiers = 5 goals in europe.plus seven in the league meaning hes scored 12 goals dis season.
using ur daft logic of "why does it say hes scored 3 on the charts".the goals scored in the euro 2008 qualifiers should appear on the euro 2008 scorers charts.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

If STUPIDITY is sold at 1 yen. . . . . .You are trillionaire in Pounds.
Blimey . . . . .why should i find Fab4's pre-qualifer's goals in EURO 2008? Are u this stupid?
You claim Fab4 has scored 5 UCL goals and i am saying on the scorer's charts it says 3 GOALS.
It simply means UEFA does not count pre-qualifying goals because other European elite did not feature in em games.
How is that difficult to work out?
If Fab4 had really scored 5 goals then he should be joint top scorer with Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic BUT his name is not listed there.

4 points CLEAR with a GAME IN HAND or 5 points CLEAR with a GAME in hand is now a DEAD RUBBER.
My point is . . . .Arsenal got complacent and United took advantage of your blip.
Who is on top of the table now? Is it Arsenal or Man Utd? Answer that question and get back to me, u cunt.
Lemme go to the ATM and withdraw some money to get u some ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
See u in a bit.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2008
i must say ron's goal against pompey was off the hook, i couldn't help but admire such beauty,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2008
Blimey . . . . .why should i find Fab4's pre-qualifer's goals in EURO 2008? Are u this stupid?

when did i say anything like dat.r u partially blind as well as stupid?

You claim Fab4 has scored 5 UCL goals and i am saying on the scorer's charts it says 3 GOALS.

i ask again, are you partially blind as well as stupid?when did i "claim" hes scored 5 goals in the ucl?this is wat i said-

fab4 has scored 3 goals in the ucl + 2 in the ucl qualifiers = 5 goals in europe

trying to put words in my mouth in order to conceal ur stupidity wouldnt work.

It simply means UEFA does not count pre-qualifying goals

so cos the goals scored in the euro 2008 qualifiers dont appear on the euro 2008 scorers chart it means uefa doesnt "count" them as competitive goals?

4 points CLEAR with a GAME IN HAND or 5 points CLEAR with a GAME in hand is now a DEAD RUBBER.

so u loose an argument and all of a sudden u remember its now "dead rubber".u amuse me.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2008
ritchboy:

so because the goals scored in the euro 2008 qualifiers don't appear on the euro 2008 scorers chart it means uefa doesnt "count" them as competitive goals?
so u loose an argument and all of a sudden u remember its now "dead rubber".u amuse me.

At this rate, not even ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE can help your cause. U need the natural type and its bad u have passed the stage where ur brain can be trained. grin grin U might have to die again and come back to function on triple digit IQ.

U keep mixing Euro 2008 qualifiers with UEFA Champions league and that is what i dont understand in ur piffle.
UEFA will not count the goals scored by Fab4 in the pre-qualifying goals because some other clubs DID NOT PLAY in those pre-qualifying games.
It will not be a FAIR ASSESSMENT when Fabregas had played 2 games extra(pre-qualifiers) than the others in the SAME COMPETITION.
Arsenal playing in the pre-qualifying games was as a result of finishing 4th last season . . .It is not UEFA's business.
UEFA only counts the GOALS SCORED in the group stages upwards . . . .They can't be bovvered about Fab4's 40 goals in the Pre-qualifiers.

If this explanation does not help u . . . .nuthing else would.
Euro 2008 qualifiers has nuthing to do with this cos EVERY COUNTRY playing in the Euro 2008 ALL played in the qualifiers.
You cannot say the same with UEFA Champions league . . . .Man Utd, Chelsea, Barcelona, Madrid are playing in the UCL and didn't play in the qualifiers.
Must one be STUPID to support ARSENAL? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2008
Why are these guys ranting on with Jackie boy

His mental halitosis is very infectious, methinks ritchboy and folahann may have been infected undecided

Dr. Kit I think you need to give these boys double dosages pronto tongue

How is Mrs Omo Eko doing? grin grin Its not easy to have three wives oh, omo ekun grin

@ Jackal

I forsee Arsenal beating City, and Spurs drawing MU with their new back line - any defence with Dawson is to demented to keep a clean sheet, that Idiot single-handedly gave MU the victory in the last game with a deliberate hand ball shocked

No mercy tomorrow, King Ade will put Micah-less City to the sword! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ Jackal

one comment - Cesc has scored 12 goals in competitive games, but only 3 goals in the UCL, scoring two in qualifying.

The 2 may not count when counting goals in terms of the UCL highest scorer, but are perfectly 'competitive' goals when calculating a player's sum total goals in an entire season wink

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Millena(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2008
debosky:

@ Jackal

one comment - Cesc has scored 12 goals in competitive games, but only 3 goals in the UCL, scoring two in qualifying.

The 2 may not count when counting goals in terms of the UCL highest scorer, but are perfectly 'competitive' goals when calculating a player's sum total goals in an entire season wink

Gunner 1915 cool grin

Simple and precise. Even retards can understand this. (But there are no retards in nairaland).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ Deboksy,

Can u tell me why those 2 goals will not count on UEFA's scorers charts. If it doesn't count on UEFA scorer's charts why should it count in the sum total games. Lemme lend u some artificial intelligence(Ritchboy's left-over). . . . .Pre-qualifying UEFA games are like pre-season games. Its like counting Van Persie's goals at the Amsterdam tournament/Emirates Cup.

Are u aware this UCL pre-qualifying games actually started on the 29th of June on 2007. . . . .
Technically, u are saying all the players that scored from then till this day would have all their goals counted like Ronaldo or Leo Messi?
Gaynners wont stop displaying their STUPIDITY on this forum.

Anyways, Micah Richards recovered from his knee injury so he is starting tomorrow.
Tottenham will be pulverised . . . . .They play attacking football so there would be space for Scholes and the HOLY TRINITY to explore.
Ma greatest amusement is Chelsea would move closer to y'all GAYnners tomorrow after LOSING/DRAWING to Man City.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2008
His mental halitosis is very infectious, methinks ritchboy and folahann may have been infected

Dr. Kit I think you need to give these boys double dosages pronto

dont make me bitch-slap u back to ur village in abakaliki.
uve bin on my case since last year.did i do something to you?

chacal,
fab4 scored two goals in the ucl qualifiers meaning hes scored 12 goals this season.what part of that dont you understand?
or do you still maintain that ucl qualifiers arent COMPETITIVE matches? or werent they played THIS SEASON?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2008
Chacal:

@ Deboksy,

Can u tell me why those 2 goals will not count on UEFA's scorers charts. If it doesn't count on UEFA scorer's charts why should it count in the sum total games. Lemme lend u some artificial intelligence(Ritchboy's left-over). . . . .Pre-qualifying UEFA games are like pre-season games. Its like counting Van Persie's goals at the Amsterdam tournament/Emirates Cup.

Are u aware this UCL pre-qualifying games actually started on the 29th of June on 2007. . . . .
Technically, u are saying all the players that scored from then till this day would have all their goals counted like Ronaldo or Leo Messi?
Gaynners wont stop displaying their STUPIDITY on this forum.

You should ask questions instead of being such a stupid retarded muppet. Millenia was right this is beyond retarded, its intrinsic idiocy sad

The reason it doesn't count is because UCL qualifiying is treated as a separate contest/pre-cursor to the UCL proper is that too much to assimilate into your corrupted cerebral cortex?? undecided

Its like saying Ronaldo's goals for the National Team in Euro 2008 Qualifiers do not qualify as competitive goals for the national team simply because they will not be counted as goals in Euro 2008 proper?

Is IDIOCY a MANCHESTER CREED? undecided

@ ritchboy

your comments are not up to standard for a gooner, you need Dr. Kit's intervention.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ritchboi

You want quarrel with every Gayner on here grin grin You need to chill out sometimes look,who is talking grin

His mental halitosis is very infectious, methinks ritchboy and folahann may have been infected

Dr. Kit I think you need to give these boys double dosages pronto

Dr Kit na No1 psychiatrist for this land!!! A world renowned psychiatrist,na im medication cure Chacal of his multiple personality disorder grin grin Na why una no dey see Cougar anymore. grin grin

Is IDIOCY a MANCHESTER CREED?

Anu ofia!Make you comot dat photo for ur profile wey dey like say u get yeast infection for face. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Millena(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ Chacal
In most tournaments there is a qualifier. The UCL scorer's chart you refer to here is for the UCL proper. That doesnt mean that there wasn't any qualifiers prior to the main competition. Just like Raul's goals in the Euro 2008's qualifiers wont count when the scorer's chart are set up during the Euro 2008 proper doesnt mean that when summing up his goals tally for the season, those goals will not count. That golden boots are given for goals scored in the tournament proper doesnt mean that it is not worth mentioning goals contributions in the qualifiers. And you were wrong to compare Cesc's goals in the UCL qualifiers to RVP's in the Emirate's cup, the reason being that the former came in  competitive games while the latter came in a non-competitive game (friendly). Please get these records straight.

**Why do U guys relish the idea of exchanging insults and curses here? Does that bring out the macho man in U all? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2008
debosky,

sharrap dia.what standard? anyway i'm going to bed.i've read enuf balderdash for one day.

Its like saying Ronaldo's goals for the National Team in[b] Euro 2008[/b] do not qualify as competitive goals for the national team simply because they will not be counted as goals in Euro 2008 proper?

u forgot to add "qualifiers" after the fiest euro 2008.and now jackal being the retard he is will make a meal of it.good luck man.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Millena(m): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2008
ritchboy:

anyway i'm going to bed.

Hug ur pillow tight. Try and make it to the bar 2morrow and get some Whiskey (I love whiskey) after watching Arsenal demolish em MCity and ManUre falter against em Ttham tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ ritchboy thanks for the heads up wink

cool it mate, I'll get Dr. Kit administer the treatment post haste cheesy

Wake early and support the Gooners cool

I-man:

Anu ofia!Make you comot that photo for your profile wey dey like say u get yeast infection for face. grin grin

That picture is the 'before' picture for the next Tura International product. . .Yeast Destroyer cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Millena(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2008
I-man:

Anu ofia!Make you comot that photo for your profile wey dey like say u get yeast infection for face. grin grin

I second d motion. Dat face just be like dead body own.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Millena(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2008
Now all ye gunners, lets go 2 d Arsenal thread and liven things up there.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ Deboksy,

You are a bloody ninny . . . .matter of fact, u are worse than a ninny. You are a lummox.
Why would those goals count for Fabregas when others did not feature in the pre-qualifying games. Are people this stupid in the world.
Help me understand something . . . .So you are saying Fabregas goals will read 5 goals in 7UCL games or what?

I have told u several times u cannot equate this situation to EURO 2008 . . . . .every team played the qualifiers in EURO 2008.
League leaders all over the world DID NOT play in this pre-qualifying shit so it will be folly/dishonest to add those goals for Fab4.
It is no competition . . . . .more like counting Amsterdam tournament to Van Persie's goals or Community Shield goals for Drogba because the FA organised it.

Please go and thaw out the 2 brain-cells in your rat-like head. That your rat-eyes reminds me of Aki and Paw-Paw(those nollywood midgets). grin grin

@ Millenna,

Raul's goals in the qualifiers is different to this. . . . Every team participating in the EURO 2008 all played qualifiers.
In the UCL, some players didnt play in the qualifiers so why should Fab4's goals count when Ronaldo and co didn't play in this competition.
How is that a fair assessment. Think deep and don't be a retard like others.

@ I-man,

Anu nkita!!!!!!!!!!( I hope i got that right).
Are u shagging Debosky now or Kitaun?

@ Ritchboy,

Now u sound a bit better.
My AI has really helped your state of mind.
Prof. Patterson told me your IQ was 5 just before he administered em drugs . . . .Now it has shot up to 33(same as the IQ of a pregnant nanny-goat).
There's massive improvement, keep it up.

However, practise makes perfect.
Go n get kindergarten books and learn the alphabets by heart.
If u don't exercise your brain, they go DEAD.
Prof. Patterson will get back to u next monday. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ I-man,

Anu nkita!!!!!!!!!!( I hope i got that right).
Are u shagging Debosky now or Kitaun?

Your mama toto! grin "Toto" na the 1st yoruba word wey I learn grin

Dr Kit,when he is not carrying out his daily role as resident Alausa Fashola Official Butt Kisser,is a highly qualified psychiatrist. His medication will do you a lot of good. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
Ok, if I were to go by your greatly flawed and vacuous reasoning. . .then Beckham scoring in the play-offs versus Greece does not count as a goal since NOT ALL TEAMS PLAYED PLAY-OFF GAMES?? So they would not be considered in his overall goal tally? ]

Or that no goals would be counted for all the teams that played qualifiers because the HOSTS do not?

Are you really this dense? You keep repeating it is no competition, really I need to see the MANC constitution, it seems persistent idiocy is truly enshrined within. undecided

If it is not a 'competition' then how can it determine entry into the UCL for goodness sake?

Once again, the goals can be counted as part of his season's total, but not as part of the UCL tournament proper since they took place in qualifiers

At this point I will refer you to Dr. Kit for further treatment, your case is officially HOPELESS sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Millena(m): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2008
Chacal:

@ Millenna,

Raul's goals in the qualifiers is different to this. . . . Every team participating in the EURO 2008 all played qualifiers.
In the UCL, some players didnt play in the qualifiers so why should Fab4's goals count when Ronaldo and co didn't play in this competition.
How is that a fair assessment. Think deep and don't be a retard like others.

I am not a retard and wont be one either. I wonder why it is so difficult for you to understand the technicalities behind this. U mean Raul's goals in the Euro 2008 qualifier's are different from fabregas's goals in the UCL 2008 qualifiers? Do you know that the hosts of some tournaments automatically qualify without kicking a ball? That means that Austria and Switz qualified automatically for Euro 2008 without any form of play whatsoever other than thier staging rights? Does that discredit the scorers in the qualifiers because some people didnt partake in the qualifiers, hence, couldnt score? Think deep dear. That is why there are scorers' chart for the qualifiers and scorers' chart for the main tournament.  Fabregas's goals (the ones in contention here) came in the qualifiers' of UCL 2008 and is summed up in his tally for the season. I know you are not retarded, and can understand this sound principle. Thats why I took the pains to explain it to you.
If you have more questions other than these, dont hesitate to ask. I cant continue to answer the same questions over and over again (from a genius like you).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Millena(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2008
debosky:

really I need to see the MANC constitution, it seems persistent idiocy is truly enshrined within. undecided

I disagree to agree with that. Not all ManUres think shallow. Only a handfull do.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:10am On Feb 02, 2008
@ Debosky & Millena,

It is CONFIRMED: NOT ALL GUNNERS ON NAIRALAND ARE PLONKERS BUT ALL PLONKERS ON NAIRALAND ARE GUNNERS.

Debosky argued: If it is not a 'competition' then how can it determine entry into the UCL for goodness sake?
Amsterdam tournament was a competition as well . . . . .I am yet to see Van Persie's goals carried over to whatever u want em to add it to.
Anyways, i have lost all appetite to continue this argument. . . . Y'all are taking this too PERSONAL.

Debosky, its amazing u never disproved u look like em Aki n Paw-Paw midgets. Are u related to any of em?
Since u reside in Onitsha, it is natural for me to think u r related to this Naija Celebs.
If i take ur rat face into consideration, it is certain u are genetically connected to em.
Fucking cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ I-man,
TOTO? I dont think toto is Yoruba but for mentioning ma mother in this issue, u are a complete slowpoke.
Bloody hell . . . . .Otu nnegi!!!!!!!!!!
Watch out. . . . .The FULL MOON is out, I am switching to JACKAL mode soon.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2008
Toto no be Yoruba word? You no sabi your language again

Make I get Fashola's Butt Kisser to adminster im medication on you!

Abeg,did those blind Gooners hear Wenger's comments on Ronaldo? He described Ronaldo's freekick as "exceptional",he said "its one of the best he has seen" Yet,these assorted collection of yeast infections,Cesc-fantasist and decomposing old "psychiatrists" want to argue to the contrary

Are they saying Wenger doesn't know what he is talking about?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:25am On Feb 02, 2008
I am confident TOTO is not a yoruba word.
More like a slang OR pidgin english for em Warri/Ijaw/Itsekiri touts.
Loyika should be able to CLEAR THE AIR.

Kit is a bloody sycophant. . . . .
He would kiss/shag/fellate on anything in POWER.
Word on the street: Fashola ejaculates in his ass.

I didnt get to hear WenGAY's comments on the goal . . . .All i heard him say was Ronaldo would get his VOTE AS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD.
Ferguson's press conference was more interesting . . . Fergie said he is gonna appeal to CAF for a REPLAY of the African Cup of Nations and he wished Ghana and Ivory Coast play in the final to keep the players of Arsenal and Chelsea busy.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Millena(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2008
Chacal:

@ Debosky & Millena,

It is CONFIRMED: NOT ALL GUNNERS ON NAIRALAND ARE PLONKERS BUT ALL PLONKERS ON NAIRALAND ARE GUNNERS.

I disagree to agree with you on that. Bros U have issues. Slow down.
**Kedu ihe n'eme gi? Inuru mmanya? Nwunye gi ojuru inye gi ile ahu? Kedu ihe n'ewe gi iwe? (U may need an interpreter for those words, but there arent insults. Just questions  grin)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 12:29am On Feb 02, 2008
**Kedu ihe n'eme gi? Inuru mmanya? Nwunye gi ojuru inye gi ile ahu? Kedu ihe n'ewe gi iwe?

What did I do to you? Did you drink?

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.