Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503514 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2008
**Kedu ihe n'eme gi? Inuru mmanya? Nwunye gi ojuru inye gi ile ahu? Kedu ihe n'ewe gi iwe?

What did I do to you? Did you drink? Did your wife refuse to give you "tongue" Why are you angry?

Why u no kuku write am in English.You dey fear Hurricane Chacal? Category 6,even "7" on your way grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2008
U guys are in trouble now. . . . . .
Lemme call Ngozi and Ndidi . . . . .Its going to be IGBO lingua WAR from now on. tongue tongue
C-ya in a bit.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Millena(m): 12:39am On Feb 02, 2008
Kai. So ibo guys dey here? I-Mannn. Abeg I dey fear hurricane o! I no fit shout.

* Dat one reads----did ur wife refuse to give you p@s&?

Chacal:

You guys are in trouble now. . . . . .
Lemme call Ngozi and Ndidi . . . . .Its going to be IGBO lingua WAR from now on. tongue tongue
C-ya in a bit.

Call dem abeg make some nice sistahs talk 2 us.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 12:44am On Feb 02, 2008
Chacal:

I didnt get to hear WenGAY's comments on the goal . . . .All i heard him say was Ronaldo would get his VOTE AS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD.
Ferguson's press conference was more interesting . . . Fergie said he is going to appeal to CAF for a REPLAY of the African Cup of Nations and he wished Ghana and Ivory Coast play in the final to keep the players of Arsenal and Chelsea busy.

Its on this link:Wenger [b]shames Nairaland gayners and confesses his admiration for Ronaldo and his free kic[/b]k
For once,Wenger said the truth. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Millena(m): 1:01am On Feb 02, 2008
Wenger speaks the truth jare. Stop beefing. I hope we drink to Arsenal's sucess 2morrow even though U Manures will fail against Ttham.
Abeg make I go sleep. Itz 1am here.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2008
According to Dr Ken Bray, a theoretical physicist at Bath University, the Portuguese is the first footballer to perfect a technique of 'controlled chaos'.

And he has become so good it is becoming unfair for goalkeepers. Dr Bray even believes football's governing body, Fifa, should change the design of match balls to make it fairer.

Dr Bray says Ronaldo, 22, has mastered a technique of striking a ball so it barely spins on any axis.

It means the stitching which holds the panels on the ball together comes into contact with the air rushing by in an unpredictable way, suddenly and violently changing the ball's trajectory, almost randomly.

Dr Bray said: “It's unfair for goalkeepers. That ball the other night moved at least twice in completely different directions.”

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2008
That's some mad stuvvz!!!!. .

The freekick was absolutey different. Different from the ones I've seen. . .and if University dudes are studying it, then it really is crazy!!!.

Looks like we've got a freekick menace on our hands. .

way to go, Roonie!! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2008
Manucho is a nigerian!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"His full name in Mateus Alberto Contreiras Goncalves, born 7th march 1983 to an Angolan mother and a Nigerian father.
The Nigerian coach called him a few times but he decided to play for Angola" -----from inside united magazine
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2008
@ J-K,

Unfortunately, GAYnners think there's nothing special about the free-kick.
Arsene Wenger and Harry Redknapp confessed its the best free-kick they have seen on the TV . . . .
Theoretical physicists have been working to know how Ronaldo does it . . . .

Dr Bath purrs . . . “He's hitting a ball so it scarcely spins. Beckham made it spin on a precise axis. Ronaldo does it in a different way".

“The movement happens as different portions of the seam rotate in the air and causes the disturbance. A moment later a different portion of the seam comes into effect. Ronaldo has exploited this 'knuckleball' effect. If anybody else tried it, 99 per cent of the time there would be spin on it.

“There's no way Ronaldo should be able to predict which way the direction the ball will move. Ronaldo starts the process off but aerodynamics does the rest.

“I'm not taking anything away from him. He delivered a very precise kick. It was like an Exocet missile. With Ronaldo he's done it three or four times and I'm convinced he's doing it predictably. If he's willing, I'd love to measure what's going on when he hits a free-kick.”
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2008
With Ronaldo he's done it three or four times and I'm convinced he's doing it predictably

what does he mean by that? when did ronaldo ever hit another free kick like that?

intel tells me this dude is a man utd fan cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2008
whatever it is . . . some of the so-called professors are jobless tongue

if they could study how Becks plays his set pieces and how he shits, then what else would they not study ? how Jackal would love to transform to a LIGER ? grin

@Niniman

that Manucho is a nigerian is so stale a news it has become putrid cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

Ronaldo did it against Sunderland . . . Portsmouth last season and in the Man Utd Vs Europe XI game.
He has done it 3 times in the past and he had another one that David James parried on wednesday.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2008
Scientist did a study on the physics of Beckhams freekick.

It seems to me, Manure have money for PR for its club.

I also wonder what will be the next research: Multiple Identity In Manure Fans.

Where is Cougar?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ Mrpataki,

You are a pathetic lummox!!!

Dont make me start witcha cos its too early.
You dont wanna go this lane with me cos i travel on INERTIA.
When i start it will take some stopping . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2008
Chacal:

@ Mrpataki,

You are a pathetic lummox!!!

Dont make me start witcha because its too early.
You don't want to go this lane with me because i travel on INERTIA.
When i start it will take some stopping . . . . . .

I will afford you 2minutes of my time.

Guy will you please shut up! It seems you are suffering from the multiple identity I mentioned. Or why is that the mention of the name Cougar arouses your stupidity to babble rants?

Have you eaten your donkey shit this morning? Animal!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by King2000: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2008
up man u, man u 4 life, together will stand and divided will fall. Man u 4 ever
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ Gaynner Pataki,

You are such a twisted ape.
All u seem to do all the time is hide behind the curtain and spew your fuckery.
Afford me 2 minutes of your time? You are a pathetic bastard for even mentioning that. What is time to an idle, pathetic ponce like u?
The endorphin rush from wanking your limp cock with anti-freeze is under-mining your nervous co-ordination.
Get an ice-pack and lie down, human-mutt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2008
Listen here kid,

You don't want to go all the way with me! cool

Now you abject slowpoke, have you ever wondered why I hardly reply all your otiose balderdash on this forum? Answer: I have a life!!!!!!!

Now you sick goat, go do likewise!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ Pahtahkee,

Bloody ninny, i have warned u several times to skip the smileys when you are addressing me.
It places u on the pedestal of stupidity when u are dissing and smiling at the same time . . . .
Do everyone a favour by shutting ur traps cos u have constituted a nuisance long enough on this zone.
Get a life. . . . Get a dog.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2008
Tottenham in the lead! cheesy

hope it stays that way
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by folahann(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2008
Scummies behind angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2008
As well as spurs have played and as pathetic as man utd have bin so far, man utd will probably still win.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2008
Did you see how Radek Cerny made a nuisance of C.Ronaldos freekick? grin

I hope they beat sense into the scummies this afternoon cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2008
it is imperative man u wins this game. good tactical change by ferguson. hargreaves out, carrick in. come on red devils. knock the gunners out of the top position.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2008
Bloody Hell . . . .
This is CATASTROPHIC . . . . .How many times have i warned Ferguson to ALWAYS play CARRICK + SCHOLES or HARGO + ANDERSON.
I hope Ferguson can turn this around. . . . .We need to score 3 goals in this game ASAP.

@ Cougar,

Whats up, cowboy?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ jackal,
i am not happy. we were too static in the middle of the pack in the first 45. we haven't really worked spurs' keeper. i hope carrick sits and allow scholes to roam and do the damage. this time last year, it was 4-0 to man utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ Cougar,

Chill Mr. PLASTIC FAN, United have picked up the PACE as usual and trust Ferguson to move things around to push up the HUSTLE.
Giggsy has been disappointing . . . .Nani should come in for him . . . .He is giving the ball away UNFORCED.

Oh Ma Days. . . . .Anelka just SCORED . . . .This is double pressure on Man Utd.
Bleep it . . . .I am going off to concentrate FULLY on this game. Juande Ramos has changed things around here. . . No wonder Arsenal lost 1-5.
I will catch ya after 90 mins if u r still there, . . . . . .WE MUST NOT LOSE.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2008
yellow cards for Nani and Vidic! what indiscipline tongue

Spurs are hassling the heck out of MU. . .I see a RED CARD coming soon for one of the sides.

Dawson is such a muppet, almost getting in trouble for the elbow on VDS. . .correctly called stupidity by the commentator cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2008
This is the most pathetic Manure game I have ever seen embarassed

The Spurs are really holding on to their one lead game cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2008
what a shot by Anderson! Nice Save from Cerny cool

15mins to go. . . will MU nick in?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ debosky,
relax your nerves. man utd will come back. just one goal and its advantage man utd. where the goal will come from, i dont know. anderson is making things happen. spurs have been superb.

@ pataki,
this is not as pathetic as the game arsenal lost 5-1 to the same team on the same ground. at this stage in the game, arsenal had conceded four goals.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2008
Another tactical change: Aaron Lennon replaced by Kevin-Prince Boateng!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.