Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,772 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503692 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2008
@Debosky
In your quest for some recognition, u left ur 'good as dead' Gaynners forum to come and seek the attention of brillant United fans. No we won't take that. You are no longer arguing with cassiel, U are even now calling her a DARLING!!!! shocked shocked shocked, Blimey, where has the that sense of differentiation gone to
Be careful ooh else we will descend on you??!!

Your retarded Porcupine of a Coach Wengay has refused to be a man!! Saying one thing today and meaning another. I hope he doesn't come tomorrow to say he regrets bearing the name Arsene Wenger!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2008
Debosky - I will report you o! Where's Busta gan sef?

Your Wengay can go and jump inside Ocean for all I care. That man is bound to step on my toes really soon.
We should dub him the Lord of Excuses.
Somehow - he sticks to excuses no matter how lame they sound.
Just wait till Man U overtakes Arses.
Then you would hear more of Wengay's creative talent. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2008
Kit and Debo cool

Leave all these poor excuses for the human race of football alone. Imagine the nonsense embarassed

@ Coded Guy

After todays results In your dream world of muppetism, Scum United actually played yesterday right grin So how is the Prem Table looking. grin SILLY RABBIT!!

Is it me or do these Scumtwats have a School of Muppet Excellence they enrol to I mean with graduates like Coded Guy, you can't but praise its efficency. (All these classes Chacal has to keep running off to, is also becoming a suspicious issue indeed grin)

@ Other Scumbots

So United don't retract stuff right Then i guess Carlos Q didn't come back to apologise for his comments on Martin Taylor, when he was castigating Diarra, and used Taylor's tackle on Eduardo as an example.

Even Fergie during his Post match interview said (and i quote); "I've got to agree with Arsene Wenger." when he was discussing the rouge nature of the Pompey team.

But as usual, you Scummy muppets just like talking out of your arses tongue tongue

@ Ritchboy cheesy

That is the greatest Nairaland mystery right there grin If anyone tells me that Razorr is not back on Nairaland wink i will shoot the person grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Loyika,

Dont make me bash your forehead with a claw-hammer.
What are u doing in this zone?
You have not given me your analysis concerning the game against the Lactics. . . .

What i keep hearing was the state of the pitch. . . .Is that an excuse?
Liverpool, Pompey, Chelsea, Aston Villa and Everton all copped 3 points on the same pitch.
You have to admit this was more than the pitch. . . . Was the pitch responsible against the Brummies and Villa(@ the Emirates)??

Ferguson said he agreed with Wenger concerning the way some players go OTT on tackles.
He did not say he agreed with Wenger concerning Taylor's life ban. . . .Dont mix the issues together, u ninny.
Our gaffer will never call for a player's life ban. . . . Thatz just ludicrous. Carlos Queiroz IS NOT Ferguson. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2008
I just don't know why these Porcupines called Gaynners won't stay on there Thread.
Oh!!! Now I remember the last time someone posted a reply there was on Monday.
So they are looking for fun and attention at the wrong place. They should better be wary.
Cos someone might lose his head in this Thread.
Loyika and other Scumwat Porcupines like him should take note. Debosky learnt his lesson and has been keeping clear even that one that went for a Psychiatric Check Up in Munich has shown he can't stand the fury that comes out of here.

PLEASE BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ruthty(f): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chacal:

@ Loyika,
javascript:void(0);
Dont make me bash your forehead with a claw-hammer.
What are u doing in this zone?
You have not given me your analysis concerning the game against the Lactics. .

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@chacal u no go kill person for this thread

well, carry on

hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2008
Emperoh

The word is "Scumtwat" you scumtwat grin I mean what the Bleep does "Scumwat" mean You silly Scumtwat you grin grin

Emperoh:

Loyika and other Scumwat Porcupines

Chacal

Seems you are going blind again, did i say Fergie's statement was in relation to Taylor I stated that it was in agreement to Wenger's concern that some teams feel that the only way to stop a good team is to bully them off the ball.

And my mentioning Carlos Q was in relation to you Scumtwats insisting that no one in United ever retracts stuff, and Carlos Q was mentioned in relation to that, so what are you on about Is he not your assistant manager

How are your classes going.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2008
Ruthty

Are you just happy constantly for no reason (this is the second time today) or are we missing something here

Chacal grin

Whats going on here Is this love developing on Muppet Street grin grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2008
I wonder what was responsible for the RO-TE-RO combination not scoring gainst POMPEY . . oh sorry I almost forgot that its Cougar that deploys that appelation . .I meant to say the HOLY TRINITY   grin  grin

@Chacal

u really needed to get some education dude . . its never too late wink

Adult education for u at this age must be the best decision u have ever taken grin grin

like Loyika said, how dey go dey go with ur classes ? hope u dont spew f@ckery at ur lecturers tongue grin

@Loyika

na today u sabi Emperoh ? abeg forget the guy jare . . .copy copy too dey worry am cheesy

he wants to belong by force . . .hin think say e easy to be like Rikkyjen or Chacal here grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2008
Emperoh:

I just don't know why these Porcupines called Gaynners won't stay on there Thread.
Oh!!! Now I remember the last time someone posted a reply there was on Monday.
So they are looking for fun and attention at the wrong place. They should better be wary.
Cos someone might lose his head in this Thread.
Loyika and other Scumwat Porcupines like him should take note. Debosky learnt his lesson and has been keeping clear even that one that went for a Psychiatric Check Up in Munich has shown he can't stand the fury that comes out of here.

PLEASE BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!

Exactly what i ve been saying, those gaynners dont stay on their thread to discuss footie, if they even know anything about it. they just go around the forum spilling urine on every thread that concerns the RED DEVILS. they are fucking stupid, cause dey dont mind the business of theirs, always looking for attention. fools angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ruthty(f): 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2008
loyika:

Ruthty

Are you just happy constantly for no reason (this is the second time today) or are we missing something here

Chacal grin

Whats going on here Is this love developing on Muppet Street grin grin

grin GOONER 89
[/quote

@loyikus

Better mind urself, did talk to u. if i am happy or sad is it any of ur problem. better be careful angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2008
Ruthty

Chacal

Whats going on here Is this love developing on Muppet Street

GOONER 89
[/quote

@loyikus

Better mind yourself, did talk to u. if i am happy or sad is it any of your problem. better be careful

dont mind those twats the only thing they know is to spread virus around this thred angry

well, welcome to home of the champions grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Loyika,

The classes aint easy . . . .  .
Too many chinese gals makes it even worse. tongue tongue tongue

Going blind again? Was i blind before?
Look at this unrepentant Gaynner poking cheap shots at me.
Are u still sitting back and admiring your GAYnners??
Chelsea might catch up with y'all IF they spank y'all sods at Stamford Bridge.

Carlos Queiroz can retract his statement every now and then but he is not FERGIE.
The FA are just a buncha wimps. . . .Remember what Keith Lamb(Middlesboro Exec) said about the FA after Aliadiere's punishment was upped?
Its just pathetic that a league as rich and strong as the EPL are controlled by a buncha muppets.
The men in em grey suits have no CLUE.

@ MC Omo,

When i said classes. . . .  .I dont mean ur own adult education(NECO, SSCE, UME). . . .
I am talking about classic professional courses not your under the mango tree kinda classes, u doofus.
Puhleeeeeeease, what does it take to be a Chacal and Rikkyjen on SPORTS?
Emperoh, Ruthy and Coded guy all have as much rights as any of us on this forum. . . .
Go Bleep urself!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chuckdee4(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chacal these classes of ures are u teaching or being taught?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

I am being taught, homie!!!!!!!!!
U got a problem with that?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chuckdee4(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
Just curious, no need to be all defesive

I bet u sleep with an anti-Arsenal fan dagger under ur pillow

U need to take a chill pill dude
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2008
How is that being defensive?
Chuckdee4, don't make me hit your ribcage with a sledgehammer.
What are u on about?

Chill pill? Recommend that to Gallas and Wenger who seems to be losing the plot.
3 draws on the bounce. . . . This is why Arsenal will forever be underachievers.
Chelsea is in hot pursuit. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chuckdee4(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2008
Defensive in the sense that i asked a simple question n u replied asking me if i had a problem with that

Anyway my boys need no chill pill, Gallas provides the spark that has been missing, most successful teams have one (Keane, Vieira, Gatusso, )

As for Chelsea, they have a better chance of catching a cold than catching us, if they come out to play just like they did at the Emirates then i feel sorry for them, let see how AG will get it wrong this time round. First things first we gotta trash Boro to avenge our only defeat in the league
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chacal grin

Better enrol your scum brigade to join you in your classes grin grin The whole bunch can't put two words together to make a proper sentence cheesy

@ Ruth

I answered you because you quoted Chacal's reply to me, GEDDIT!!

Besides, i think you need to go back and do some work on your response to me, cause what you just said doesn't make sense. What does this mean ; "Did talk to you"  

@ Kit

You dey mind these scumtwats grin So much noise, 90% of it bunkum embarassed

GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Mc omo
U cut a picture of a dunce-just-gone-mad.
U are a metaphor for Dementia. I wonder when u will stop assessing intellectuals like me based on your level of illiteracy.
The fact that Ur retarded brain can't analyse footie doesn't equal me as someone wanting to belong or wait,,, are u afraid that am getting the recognition u never had but keep boasting of?  tongue tongue tongue
Sorry dude try to do it better next time maybe after some kindergarten class. I suggest that you try a genetic engineer to enhance ur mental composition.
Thats if you understand who a genetic engineer is  shocked shocked Maybe your fellow twats will xplain if they know or just go to the Chelsea thread i think they can tell you.

Debosky
U live a life that looks patched up. Your analysis is soo kindergarten that you fail to differentiate btw a typo and bad spelling
I will advice that you join Mc-ariel in his kindergarten class hmmm!!! shocked shocked shocked
Scumbag
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Loyika asked how me classes are going. . . . MC Omo came in and played a donkey with what Loyika asked.
As of that wasn't enuff. . . . U came out to ask as if its quite strange for me to take a professional course.
I wasn't defensive, GAYnner. . . . . I was just looking out for me!!!!!

@ Loyika,

Leave ma comrades alone . . . . .
We dont have Folahann(I wanna sleep with Fabregas) and J UNIT(NL's one n only resident retard) in our camp.
Blimey, i remember toba1909 also mentioned something about LOSTING. . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Losting? Loyika. . . . . don't deny ur comrades. . . . put those twats in a class and teach em intensively!!!
J UNIT called someone a shovenist.  Its ridiculous. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chuckdee4(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chacal:

@ Chuckdee4,

Loyika asked how me classes are going. . . . MC Omo came in and played a donkey with what Loyika asked.
As of that wasn't enough. . . . You came out to ask as if its quite strange for me to take a professional course.
I wasn't defensive, GAYnner. . . . . I was just looking out for me!!!!!

Seriously ur either running mad or ur fully blown mad
All i asked was a simple question, being as there is nothing (recent) to talk about football wise, then u decide to get all defensive "have i got a problem with it", mate it was just a question.
How did the way i asked u make it feel like i felt it was strange for u to be taking professional classes

Sheesh u really do need a chill pill
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Chuckdee
be prepared for the fireball U lighted with that harmless question.
U ran away the first time U might still do a de ja vu.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Are u outta ur fucking mind?
What are the heck are you talking about?
Le Chac is mad and he needs to take a chill pill?
Son, stop smoking ur toe-nails. . . . . Dont make me switch from Chacal mode to JACKAL mode.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chacal:

@ Chuckdee4,

J UNIT called someone a shovenist.  Its ridiculous. tongue tongue tongue

There was also AUTHISTIC SERVANT    sadgrin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chuckdee4(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chacal/Jackal ur a numpty grin, see simple question, u really do need a chill pill, try giving it to Jackal instead of Chacal (which one is the super hero)

Emperoh last tym i ran cos i wa sin the wrong, aint done a damn thing wrong here
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Hehehehehehe
You are playing with the head of a black mamba. . . . .
Be careful, son . . . . .Ma venom is deadly!!!!!

I am like a match. . . . .always on STRIKE!!!!
Dont make me plant u in the soil like em chronic seeds. grin cheesy grin
Beware, Mr Essex . . . . I am such a violent thang.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chuckdee4(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chacal ive seen u in action way too many times to be scared, im immune to whatever venom u got to spit

very boring week,  guess thats what u get when Liverpool r the only team that play mid week  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Chelsea played yesterday, go and discuss Chelsea on your thread.
Leave us Man Utd fans alonw. . . . Are u now scared GAYnners have lost the title to Man Utd?
U aint seen nuthing yet. . . . . . March 23rd is the D-day.
United/Liverpool play before the classic London derby. . . . .A win for United will sweeten ur tie. grin grin grin
A Chelsea win will condemn GAYnners to the 3rd position.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chuckdee4(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chacal:

@ Chuckdee4,

Chelsea played yesterday, go and discuss Chelsea on your thread.
Leave us Man Utd fans alonw. . . . Are u now scared GAYnners have lost the title to Man Utd?
You aint seen nuthing yet. . . . . . March 23rd is the D-day.
United/Liverpool play before the classic London derby. . . . .A win for United will sweeten your tie. grin grin grin
A Chelsea win will condemn GAYnners to the 3rd position.

Keep fantasizing Liverpool are red hot at the moment, u should be worried about them nicking points off y'all
As for Chelsea, we'll deal with them when the time comes, if u guys drop points b4 we meet them then i really feel sorry for Chelsea, cos they'll be loosing that undefeated home record.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

This was exactly what y'all said when we played em at Anfield.
Liverpool is in HOT FORM and Rafa is yet to score a single league goal against Man Utd in almost 4 years.
The only goal recorded for em was Silvestre's own goal. . . . .
We have beaten em TWICE with 10 men at Anfield!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expect anutha 2-0 victory . . . . . . Ferdinand and Ronaldo. grin grin grin

Chelsea V Arsenal will be the game of the month.
After what Eboue and Fab4 did to Terry and Ashley Cole respectively . . . . This one promises to be a London showdown.
Chelsea will be going all out to wound ya . . . . I think Chelsea will win 2-1.
They know all they have to do to leapfrog y'all is a WIN. . . .
Drogba, Essien, Ballack? U are meeting a different team this time, son!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Chacal

sssssshhhhh !!! or best put like Loyika does it . . .tsk tsk tsk tongue grin grin

u really need to visit PASTOR T.B JOSHUA one of these days tongue u sound so demented that I am actually beginning to think u forget that u come from a respectable home . . .ur father cant be happy with ur degradation into this abyssmal state u are in tongue grin

first, u had a tattoo of a Jackal on . . . now u are acting truly like a sex depraved moafoka tongue

so sad u have been admitted for ADULT EDUCATION classes, I would have preferred u be taken to Aro instead embarassed

Chuckdee asks u a simple question . . .though it actually got me in stitches, u actually had to self-service on the statement . . .ARE U TRULY THIS CRAZY ?

but really I wonder how he could have asked if u teach ? embarassed WETIN U FOR TEACH ? . . .BUNKUMERY ? grin

@Emperoh

am sure u know very little about me . . . am not sure who has done more battles here on NL . . .CHACAL, ISLANDER OR MYSELF ? undecided but what I know is I dont need to use a sledgehammer on u like ur lord Chacal before I get recognition here . . . .na today ?

just quit playing smart, its not working for u at all . . . .the smart ones we all know tongue grin

back to footie . . .

@Chacal

its funny how u always feel Chelsea would kill Arsenal, well we all know u r a closet fan of Chelsea though u came out belatedly after Mumurinho left and STARTED DECLARING UR LOVE FOR GRANT shocked is GRANT now ur adopted surname ? tongue

take it or leave it, THERE IS NO WAY CHELSEA WOULD BE WINNING US . . . cool

we would rather go for broke . . .these days I am more comfortable playing big teams, and winning Chelsea wouldnt even be a biggie to me .

rather we would need to take maximum points from the remaining games and I wonder if the Mancs truly feel they wont drop points as well . . .na today ? tongue cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.