Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504222 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chuckdee4(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2008
I'm not putting all my eggs in Liverpools' basket if u want to get something done, do it ureself, having said that the last time u met liverpool they were blowing hot and cold now everything they touch seems to be turning to gold.

Chelsea have to come and win that game right, we've seen what happens to teams who come to play football against the Arsenal this season, Chelsea will be no different, we'll end that run
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ MC Omo,

You are a complete doofus. . . . .

First all. . . . . .tsk. . . .tsk was ma invention, Loyika is violating copyright laws if he is now using that.
Honestly, i will start attacking peops who bite ma language to feel buff.
I have noticed u have been using THUNK as a word too . . . . U ignorant gorilla.

What has ma tattoo gotta do with what we are talking about here?
Is ur trisomy 21 kicking in again, Mr grumpy?
I think u are obsessed with Le Chac. . . . . Find someone else to triple-beam.
Leave me THE Bleep alone and ignore ma classes whether it is ADULT EDUCATION/kindergarten.

My love for all other English clubs with the exception of Arsenal is an open secret.
I'd rather Chelsea, Spurs and West Ham win the Premier League than GAYnners.
Chelsea will beat y'all guys at the Bridge. . . . . there's an air of inevitability around it.
Jackstradamus' predictions must come to pass. . . . Man Utd will retain the title, Chelsea will come 2nd and Arsenal will finish 3rd.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Chacal

e don tey wey u don dey craze ! tongue

even on fone sef, na d same thing grin grin grin

did u not mean KITSTRADAMUS ? cool

u just want make I dey remember those days abi ? undecided

b4 I forget when u go do reunion with Mukina ? tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by burke: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
up man united.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ MC Omo,

Stop smoking spliffs, will ya?
Kistradamus was so fake. . . . .all ur predictions always have their ways of biting ur bum.
Did u not predict Arsenal would win the EPL last season? U also predicted France would win the world cup and reh reh reh.
U can add your fake predicitions to the Yahoo-Yahoo job u are doing. . . . .It will result to more income for a nappyhead.

I wont even comment to ur last sentence. . . .I know u are just setting a trap for the big cat.
Le Chac won't be drawn to your stupidity and 1st class idiocy.
Keep the campaign running. . . . . I ma let one of ma soldiers have ur ass for dinner in a bit.
Errrr, errrrr. . . . . . .Where is Cassiel? Oooooops, i think Emperoh, Coded guy or Razorr might take u to the cleaners.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Jackal
wassup hommie
i can see coming here to show disses is now the norm on this blog
na wa o. . .

whats gonna happen this weekend?
im sure we are having Derby for supper grin grin i hope Rooney will use the hapless Derby to finetune his goal scoring prowess.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2008
7 goals grin grin grin
nyways, it will be sweet victory if we can score 7.
i hope Anderson can get on the scorers sheet. Hes done well and he needs a goal just like the one Hargreaves got. That will boost his confidence and definitely he will get better at scoring

Whos going to be at the goal?
Ben Foster? damn!
Thank God we are playing derby
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ruthty(f): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2008
tkb417:

7 goals grin grin grin
nyways, it will be sweet victory if we can score 7.
i hope Anderson can get on the scorers sheet. Hes done well and he needs a goal just like the one Hargreaves got. That will boost his confidence and definitely he will get better at scoring

Whos going to be at the goal?
Ben Foster? damn!
Thank God we are playing derby

Guy u dont know anything, i prefer ben to kit kat. ben is good even more better that kit kat. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ruthty
thanks for letting me know i dont know nothing grin grin grin grin
Its not about being good, its about using a stable hand. Ben has been injured for about a year and you think hauling him into a competitive game like that will do him good?
no way? instead, KitKat has gained confidence overtime and hes getting better with his decisions in goal.
hes sure a better choice if he was available

And who told you Ben is better than KitKat?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ tkb417,

Ben Foster is a brilliant goalie.
Apart from Van Der Sar's experience, He has nuthing on Ben Foster.
Gosh. . . . . I guess u didnt pay attention to Watford's games last season.
Ben Foster was just out of this world with some OMG saves he made. . . . . . .

Derby County shouldn't give Foster any scare at all with the defence we have got.
It's the perfect game to get him back into the 1st team . . . . . .
All i wanna see is goals and more goals. . . . We must do Derby County like 6-7 goals.
Ronaldo must get a hatrick to put daylight btw himself and Torres/Adebayor.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2008
For some strange reason - I think I prefer Kuszczak. Foster is good as well but i really don't know. I miss my Van der Saar cry

Anyway - I love my Manchester United!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss and we are going to do extremely well.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Jackal
i know how good Ben is and i know hes not better than Kuzchack.
If ure talking about what Ben did in watrod, try to rememmber KitKats heroics before he came to OT. one more thing, in the scheme of things Ben will still be number 3 even next season. .

yeah, he shoudnt have problems with Derby but im very sure if Kuzchack was available, he would have manned the goalie ahead of Foster.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Danity,

Don't tell me Simpson is a United fan. . . .
That geezer's eyeballs scare me shitless.
Who else is a United fan? Shrek or Simba?

@ tkb417,

Are u sure?
Lemme tell u this bit of info: Are u aware Van Der Sar's 1-year contract extension was as a result of Ben Foster's long term injury?
Blimey. . . That dude is highly rated here and he is very very brilliant.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2008
My UTD peeps. . . . . How una d'ey?
Looking 4ward 2 Derby. . . . . Me i'm interested in the no. of goals oh, lets just cop 3pts first. I'm just glad that arsenal still have 2 come 2 OT, so in the event of the worst case scenerios, we could still have our fate in our own hands!
But i don't think the gunnaz can win this title, they've spurned way 2 many chances 2 maintain a comfy lead. . . . . . @ a point, i actually th'ot they could!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Jackal
yeah i believe you and i know Ben Foster is highly rated in the UK. I think ben Foster and Robert Green and very good goalies for England in the nearest future.

I know hes been groomed to take over from VDS but can you tell me why you think they loaned him out to Watford and we went for Kuzchack?

We did this just to make him understudy VDS very well. Even if he wasnt injured, SAF would still have extended VDS's contract cos he isnt ready yet to take up the challenges.

My guy, United is huge and Foster will have to be at his best to assume that role.
Did you hear the scouts went to Spain to look at Kameni?

exactly my point, he is not ready to be number 1 yet, pending that time, we will still be looking for quick fixes just like VDS, Kuzchack and whoever might come around again.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Ruudie
hey man,
where have you been?
we are hoping to do a lotta goals this weekend. Im hoping Rooney and Ronaldo will share the 7 goal thriller. Anderson to get the seventh grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2008
Ben Forster's a much better than Kucsz. . . . . . . Didn't question his transfer 4rm watford. Me thinks he's much better @ dealing with crosses than Kuscz. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2008
Ben Forster's a much better than Kucsz. . . . . . . Didn't question his transfer 4rm watford. Me thinks he's much better @ dealing with crosses than Kuscz. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2008
Ben Forster's a much better than Kucsz. . . . . . . Didn't question his transfer from watford. Me thinks he's much better @ dealing with crosses than Kuscz. . . .
am i missing something?
What transfer from Watford? i think we sent him to watford after getting him from Stoke city. Youre talking about better timing with crosses grin grin grin
are you judging based on his performances with Watford or based on the only game he manned the goal while we were on tour in SA?
u must be kidding cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chacal:

@ Danity,
Don't tell me Simpson is a United fan. . . .
That geezer's eyeballs scare me shitless.
Who else is a United fan? Shrek or Simba?
I could make Shrek appear to be a Manchester United fan as well as Simba. In fact, you just gave me the inspiration to go look for them. smiley

Kuszczack to me is a talented GK that we don't really see in action.
If he played half as much as Foster, I think we'd come to appreciate him a lot more.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Ruudie,

Ssup with the multiple posts?
Your keyboard is playing digits on u, i presume. grin grin grin
Replace this keyboard before it types something relating to Razorr's chesticles. grin grin grin

@ tkb417,

He came back from Watford before the season ended. Have u forgotten?
His injury was a blessing to Van Der Sar's career at Man Utd.
Trust me, Ben Foster is the best English goalkeeper. . . .Forget about KitKat-He has got nuthing on Foster.
With the defence we have got. . . . That dude will be closing shop on opponents.

He was sent to Watford to gain experience.
U cannot compare Edwin's composure to a young Foster.
However, don't underestimate this guy's agility and flexibility(He is a young Petr Cech).
Watford manager thinks he is better than Van Der Sar and Paul Robinson of England.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Jackal
grin grin ruudies system is programmed to send 3 at a time.

Ok, lets see how the man in question performs this weekend.
Then, we can start appraising him in united colors.

Who do u fancy we play at the Q-finals?
i want Arsenal.
the draw is tmr. (i don't want Liverpool till final)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ tkb417,

I was having this discussion in a cafe in Leeds yesterday. . . .
At this point, i'd rather we meet any English team than Barcelona, Fernabache or Schalke.

Ferguson gives all em European teams too much respect, it kills me.
What respect can Fergie give the other big 3 teams in England.

I don't really see us going to the Emirates, Anfield or Stamford Bridge to play 4-5-1 or 4-3-3.
Bearing that in mind. . . . we will go to em grounds to WIN. . . . .I cannot say the same about European teams.

In conclusion, Bring any English club and we shall proceed to the next round with ease.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2008
Hey Reds kiss *just coming in*
@debosky
Go suck a diseased cow's udders tongue grin
@ritchboy and loyika
Hopeless numbskull ass-wipes. I am not Razorr tongue tongue
@Reds
Edwin eyes more Euro glory

Edwin van der Sar may be a Champions League veteran but his appetite for European success has not diminished.

It is 13 years since the goalkeeper won the competition with Ajax and he is determined to claim another winner’s medal with United before hanging up his boots.

The 37-year-old is one of five members of the current squad to have experienced Champions League glory – Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Wes Brown were all part of the Reds’ Treble-winning squad in 1999.

“Everybody wants to win it and we’ll be doing our very best to claim another medal,” Van der Sar told MUTV.

“It’s a long time since I won it and it’s the same for the boys who played in 1999, so everyone’s determined to repeat it.”

Does this mean he's back??
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Jackal
I believe your take on SAF and the european teams

i think playing the EPL teams apart from Liverpool will mean we are through the semis. Im not saying we cant beat Liverpool but playing such a compact team in a cup competition will be tough for our players.
Bring them in the semis or the finals i can assure you of a sound victory,but at this juncture, Arsenal and Chelsea will do.

Barca? no way. i'll appeal for a tie between Barca and liverpool. one of them should go home at this round. Its looking clearer for us.

cant wait to get to Moscow grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Cassiel
Yeah, thats the spirit. VDS is right
i am of the conviction that the title is ours!!

we cant let the trophy slide now that Real and AC are out.
we need to thump the remaining pretenders

One United!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2008
Cassiel:

Hey Reds kiss *just coming in*
@Reds
Edwin eyes more Euro glory

Edwin van der Sar may be a Champions League veteran but his appetite for European success has not diminished.

It is 13 years since the goalkeeper won the competition with Ajax and he is determined to claim another winner’s medal with United before hanging up his boots.

The 37-year-old is one of five members of the current squad to have experienced Champions League glory – Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Wes Brown were all part of the Reds’ Treble-winning squad in 1999.

“Everybody wants to win it and we’ll be doing our very best to claim another medal,” Van der Sar told MUTV.

“It’s a long time since I won it and it’s the same for the boys who played in 1999, so everyone’s determined to repeat it.”

Does this mean he's back??

Hey girl! smiley
I hope he's back - if not to play, to motivate our players. He's been in there so long that i think he can help increase the motivation of the team.

As for these gayners - let them be.
When they come back, i'll just ask them to carry their negative energies back to their thread.
They think they can come and intimidate us in our zone again. As for debosky - i know where to get him. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2008
tkb417:

@Jackal

i think playing the EPL teams apart from Liverpool will mean we are through the semis. I'm not saying we can't beat Liverpool but playing such a compact team in a cup competition will be tough for our players.
Bring them in the semis or the finals i can assure you of a sound victory,but at this juncture, Arsenal and Chelsea will do.

Why the worry over Liverpool?I don't think they're that compact.Its Torres and Gerrard that are the main threats,but then,they don't do all the work.Inter could have finished them yesterday,they just lacked good finishers.I think we can beat them.
Anyway,its probable we're not meeting them in the quarter-finals. Possibly Roma again.I think we'll beat 'em,but not easily.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ tkb417,

How about we meet Chelsea in the next round. . . . .
Liverpool in the semis and Arsenal in the GRAND FINALE.
That will be a perfect chain of UCL rounds.
Lets meet English teams all the way to the final and batter em to submission. grin grin

@ Cassiel,

I dunno why tkb is scared of the Scousers
Liverpool is the easiest team outta the lot. . . . .
Rio and Vida will cope with Torres. . . . . easily.
Lets have em first to clear all schitzo.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Chac
Arsenal in the grand finale?Do you really think they're gonna get that far? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Cassiel,

I dont want em to get that FAR but then. . . . lets raise their hopes like we did in the EPL.
Gaynners felt the title was already in the bag 4 weeks ago before they played Birmingham. . . . .
The reality is starting to bite em in their butt-holes now.
Have u noticed how quiet their thread is these days?

Lets make em taste anutha GRAND FINALE without winning it AGAIN.
Remember the phrase. . . . .SO NEAR, YET SO FAR. . . . . . . . . . .
Maybe this would accelerate Wenger's resignation.
Anutha TROPHYLESS season might send Le Prof back to France. cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Chac
grin grin That would be nice to see
But now,beefs aside,their team really need a lot of work.Or maybe not a lot of work.I just don't know,but something's not right with that team and i'm not sure what is it.They're skilled.They've got youthful energy.But they still keep flopping.Perhaps its mental,lol.That's why i don't think they're gonna get as far as the finale this year.
Even their fans know that.That's why most of 'em are worried. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.