Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (36720 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by dederocs(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2013
hibans: How do u do, when you love someone so much and the person doesnt love? let it go and move on to life. kill yourself? No.
don't misconstrue.it didn't say she don't love her back.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by tpia5: 3:20am On Dec 08, 2013
hmm, so deep.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by Natifa(f): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sometimes love is not jst enough. There are oda things involved and in my case it was dignity. I was jst 20 at the time while he was 27 already. The bone of contention was sex. And since at the time my dignity mattered more to me, i had to walk away. I'v not stoped crying ova him yet, i'v not bn able to quite connect to any oda heart as with his. My! I stil miss him and i keep wondering whether walking away from him was a mistake.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by davees4real(m): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Pls guys...am in a state of dilema...dnt knw wat to do..am a guy whose urge for sex is sumhw high(androgen % 63)..my first luv got seperated frm me due to d fact dt i wasnt willin to av any sex wt any her cos i knw she cant last...(she tinks am impotent),i met my 2nd luv bearly 3years plus prcisely jan 21 2011...ever since dt period av always luv her n she also luvs me...cos of hw tight n great our relationship was..many frnds of mine forsake movin out wt different gals(same situatn wt her frnds)...tru her i knw wat really a woman is made of(got disvirgin)..eva since den av always wanted it more often..she accepts me for who i am....i luv her wt everytin i av...nt until last year precisely MAY...she started loggin many complain..she started pickin up different excuses abt sex...she wld quote bible quotatns...find diff excuses all in d name of she isnt intrested in dt again..i taught she was afraid i might leave her wen am tru wt her ....n cos of dz i introduce her to my family...i also get to knw every damn fellow in her family too...d two parent have eachodas contact though dey ar yet to c eachoda....(shd anytin happen i tink dt z enough guarranty for her)..presently she z a 400l stds...a year to go...few weeks from nw it got worst..shd i say anytin abt intimacy nt to talk of sex she wld flare up....Am an intelligent guy(@ least to sum extent),ladies flock arnd me...am tempted each n every day yet i luv her xo much dt i dnt wanna hurt her...(bt i cant do wcout sex...medically sef)..dz as affected me in a lot of ways eva since she finally denied me of any access...i dnt knw wat to do...i dnt wanna loose her n i cant double date...it's either am wt her or am totally out...CANT DOUBLEDATE...pls fellas wat can i do b4 i choke out of LIFE...PLSssssss
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by holyfather(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dvampire: Found myself in the same issue once. Met and fell in love with this girl. Darn! Was she something! [b]We went on for a while [/b]until finally she told me she had someone else and that they had been on for like 6 years. man! that hurt! I tried to move on with my life but it was not easy. She and me had been through a lot together and it aws like having a part of you yanked off. But I had to let reason prevail. She's with the guy now but I try not to contact her. The memories come flooding back each time I do.

this is one shiii i hate about some girls.
she stringed you along,despite having another guy of 6 years.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by Jeolight: 3:47am On Nov 08, 2014
hmm. I don't know that guys too get heart broken.
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by Bandeco(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2014
ike4real:
ahhhhhhhhhhh people,it is a very terrible thing to love someone,but can't just help the person not going,my strucked me just this last friday,i suffered a serious heart-break,my was so crazy that could u believe my cheek walked me out in the presence of her current boy friend,in her own appartment,while i was weeping and begging her 2 plzzzzz,let us talk things over,infact when i got so persistent with the begging she even threatened to tell the boy to walk me out,if i persist.This is a girl that i can not count au many times i had slept with,in my house uncountable times,in her house,at the balcony,in her friends house at the decking,in her working place on the chair,just name it,i could not believe the entire scenario while it was going on,on friday,just because this boy has a 190 benz,a nasty camera phone,and some change to go with it,initially when i suspected the whole thing btw my girl and the guy,she claimed and still claims the boy is a yahoo boy,and that she is just a tool for the boy in his modus operandi of defrauding whites,well,what even baffles me the most is the fact that,besides these material things i conceded to this boy,honestly this is not about immodesty,every other thing,i am well ahead of the boy,which my cheek knows,but 4 the material things,hmmmmm,well,simply for the mere fact that since i graduated last 3 months i have been so broke,my girl's attitude changed,but thank god,my friends have been wiping my tears 4 me,with each of them telling me his own xperience,infact i could not bear it to the xtent that i told my mum,and my grand mum,and i am still roaring to tell any body that cares to listen,because i have discovered that the more i tell people,the more i get a little bit relieved,till now i still find it hard 2 swallow the fact that she is gone,my friends have told me to stop begging her 4 now and even 4 life,that she only want 2 catch her fun,that after some time she will come back to her senses,and she will be back crawling b4 me,hmmmm,all this episode i told u that happened in her house were just the anti-climax of it all,b4 that day,enough had happened,she had frustrated me 2 the core,but what will i do now,they have told me 2 leave her alone 4 now and perhaps 4 life,so people it is very difficult to ove someone and have to watch the person slip away.more of gist to come as time goes on.
Bros. "u have slept with this girl countless times" Then why so hard to let go? What if She has been denying u the pvssy ever since and u experience this? Will u then hang urself?
Re: You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! by Vires: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Going thru this right now
And it hurts like hell!!!!!!!
cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.